Sign in to follow this  
JustinCharge

So I guess the media has decided to suddenly try to make asian-americans victims?

The Woke left:  Asians are just white people, we must limit them in gifted high schools. 

Also the woke left:  We must stop Asian violence by white supremacists.  They are POC dammit!

14 hours ago, peenie said:

I mean, it’s ridiculous. Asian people most definitely are not the enemy of black people. We love Chinese food, we buy their hair, they have no power over our day to day lives, they’re the plus not the minus. Dah Fuq??!! So sick of the media!!!

I have no idea how you White people have stayed so silent. If the media was telling lies on you, where’s the outrage? 

Holy fock, peenie. 

"We love Asians, we love their food." Focking seriously? 

I love black people, see I have my black friend here. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

41 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Holy fock, peenie. 

"We love Asians, we love their food." Focking seriously? 

I love black people, see I have my black friend here. 

I mean, my contact with Chinese people is limited. I'm from the hood! The only time I saw them was at the Chinese food store or in other stores behind the counter. Now that I'm older I work with Chinese people, but once again, we know each other on a professional level. I have no negative feelings. I don't know how else to express it when in fact, we just know each other in passing, not closely. I am only speaking from my experience in that there is no negativity in the black community that I can see against Asians, not Chinese, not Japanese not Indian. When I lived in California, yes, there was tension against Koreans that worked in stores in the black community because they were very curt and didn't want to touch black people, it seemed. (May have been a cultural miscommunication.) I can only express my feeling the way I feel them. I'm not doing any more mental gymnastics on this matter. You all will just have to directly state how I should be less offensive. 

I'm still trying to understand the "we buy their hair" comment as proof of racial harmony between blacks and Asians.  White women sometimes get b1tched at for "cultural appropriation" if they wear their hair in what is considered a black hairstyle yet blacks actually buy Asian hair???   

White men, on the other hand, should DEFINITELY be shamed for wearing dreadlocks because that just makes them look like focking dipsh1ts. 

18 minutes ago, peenie said:

I mean, my contact with Chinese people is limited. I'm from the hood! The only time I saw them was at the Chinese food store or in other stores behind the counter. Now that I'm older I work with Chinese people, but once again, we know each other on a professional level. I have no negative feelings. I don't know how else to express it when in fact, we just know each other in passing, not closely. I am only speaking from my experience in that there is no negativity in the black community that I can see against Asians, not Chinese, not Japanese not Indian. When I lived in California, yes, there was tension against Koreans that worked in stores in the black community because they were very curt and didn't want to touch black people, it seemed. (May have been a cultural miscommunication.) I can only express my feeling the way I feel them. I'm not doing any more mental gymnastics on this matter. You all will just have to directly state how I should be less offensive. 

You don't have to do any mental gymnastics, your racism is pretty clear...and always has been. 

• Like 4

Violence against Asians from white people...Discrimination!

Keeping Asians out of school-based on race...NOT Discrimination!

You can't make this sh!t up.  Asians are victims now, due to convenience.  Several weeks ago when black on Asian violence started being talked about, lefty rags wrote articles about how not all violence against Asians is hate crime.  You must examine the nuance.  

This 39-year old dude decided it would be fun to punch a 70+ year old asian lady in San Fran. He clearly picked the wrong lady. She sent him to the hospital. They’re saying this guy beat up on a 80+ year old asian guy earlier that day too.

6 hours ago, bostonlager said:

Here are the stats they want to ignore. They hate it when on of their pet groups is responsible for the majority of crimes against the others.

As a white person you are not allowed to stand up for your race and say NO it's not white people who are the problem or even the dip sh1t white supremacist and here is the proof. 

It's racist to point this out. Instead, you need to sit there and just take the blame while cities burn and innocent people are attacked.

2 hours ago, peenie said:

Damn Peenie.   This post is a GREAT example about how black people can be racist too.  It isn't just whites.   Curt and didn't want to touch black people.  Generalize much?  

Man it sure is awesome to see stories from blue checkmarks how whiteness is a pandemic and the only way to get rid of it is to kill all white people.

This is allowed on twitter and published by "news" organizations.

A blind man can see where this is leading.

20 minutes ago, dogcows said:

This 39-year old dude decided it would be fun to punch a 70+ year old asian lady in San Fran. He clearly picked the wrong lady. She sent him to the hospital. They’re saying this guy beat up on a 80+ year old asian guy earlier that day too.

Maybe he hates old people. 90% of SF is Asian, even moreso in certain areas. 

26 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Man it sure is awesome to see stories from blue checkmarks how whiteness is a pandemic and the only way to get rid of it is to kill all white people.

This is allowed on twitter and published by "news" organizations.

A blind man can see where this is leading.

I saw this too and tried to find the article so I could post it, but the goons over at the root must have deleted it. 

Here is an article about that story. 

https://nypost.com/2021/03/18/the-root-accused-of-racism-after-piece-declares-whiteness-is-a-pandemic/

20 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Maybe he hates old people. 90% of SF is Asian, even moreso in certain areas. 

33% actually... 🤦‍♀️

9 minutes ago, dogcows said:

33% actually... 🤦‍♀️

It's actually 36%, mostly Chinese. 

1 hour ago, supermike80 said:

Damn Peenie.   This post is a GREAT example about how black people can be racist too.  It isn't just whites.   Curt and didn't want to touch black people.  Generalize much?  

They were curt. They weren't warm. It was surprising to me that no matter how nice they were very transactional. As for not touching black people, it was their habit not to directly hand people money. They just put it down on counter. Once again, as I stated, it may be a cultural norm that was misinterpreted. You all can take it or leave it. I'm just telling you that this was my only encounter with Asians that was negative. It has nothing to do with Koreans as a whole. I worked with 2 Korean women at different times in my life. Ironically, one was very similar to the shop owners, very....very....short in conversation, very to the point, not warm, just direct and cold. The funny thing is, that I got to know her after a long while and I was one of the only people (outside of her boss) that she became friendly with. She even encouraged me to move to Korea. She really liked my work ethic and the way I spoke and felt I would do well in Korea. 

The point is, the shop people may just have a way about doing business that rubbed people wrong. 

ETA,

Y'all need to calm the f-ck down with calling people racist. You must not know the meaning of the word. Do you need me to explain to you again???

I do not dislike Asians, I don't mind living with Asians, I don't mind working or going to school with Asians, I don't think they are inferior to me and I have no problem dating, marrying or having any family member dating or marrying an Asian. I don't have any negative feeling against Asians. Other than the lack of customer service skills of the Koreans in California. That's not racist that is an observation and my opinion. 

1 hour ago, dogcows said:

Looks like a deranged homeless thing to me.  Aided by libtarded policy. That guy should either be in jail or an institution. Instead he’s out shitting in the street and attacking people.  Woke San Fran. 

44 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

LMAO...are people really doing this???  A yellow square? How fukin sad are we?  SMH...

:lol: this has to be a 4chan hoax 

Did you know that freed slaves were given the right to vote before Chinese immigrants were? True fact.

The only thing keeping down the story of Asian oppression in America is the story of black oppression in america. they must have better agents or something. Oh wait, no the Chinese just got to the business working instead of whining and complaining for a handout.

4 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

I am a mindless racist.

Finally, some self-awareness.

Just now, dogcows said:

Finally, some self-awareness.

That's all this racist has up his sleeves at this point? Changing my post?

There is no way asian americans are going to fall for this.  They know full well it is democrats that are the vast bulk of the attackers and killers.  This could even backfire and start turning more asian americans into republicans.  :doh:

2 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Did you know that freed slaves were given the right to vote before Chinese immigrants were? True fact.

The only thing keeping down the story of Asian oppression in America is the story of black oppression in america. they must have better agents or something. Oh wait, no the Chinese just got to the business working instead of whining and complaining for a handout.

This bot has its marching orders on this issue now and is gonna attempt to obfuscate the fact that democrats are attacking asians.

24 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

This bot has its marching orders on this issue now and is gonna attempt to obfuscate the fact that democrats are attacking asians.

Democrats in this country are the biggest group of racists in the world.

On 3/17/2021 at 8:02 PM, peenie said:

This is really out of control. I want to sue the media. I’m serious. I’m sick and tired of every crime having a racial angle. There was a brown gut pushing down Asian people and they said he was black and was targeting Asians when in fact he was Middle Eastern and was schizophrenic.

This has got to stop. The media is constantly telling lazy stories. He’s white, they’re Asian, it’s automatically a hate crime. 

This can be a grass roots effort to stop the media from turning every crime into an US vs THEM. 

I’m going to sue or at least try to put a stop to this yellow journalism. (No offense)

You should read Hate Inc. By Matt Taibbi. It has a left spin to it but its about exactly what you post about. The media is making money off of angering and dividing people.

Just look at the hate that everyone on this board has for "the other side", whatever side that may be.

22 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

You should read Hate Inc. By Matt Taibbi. It has a left spin to it but its about exactly what you post about. The media is making money off of angering and dividing people.

Just look at the hate that everyone on this board has for "the other side", whatever side that may be.

I hate the other side. That would be the leftists. They are Focking the whole country up. Prove me wrong. 

2 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Lol.

Did  Alex Jones give you that?

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I hate the other side. That would be the leftists. They are Focking the whole country up. Prove me wrong. 

the last 4 years under Trump should pretty much prove that shouldn't it? 😆

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

Democrats in this country are the biggest group of racists in the world.

Says the Proud Boyz

2 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

the last 4 years under Trump should pretty much prove that shouldn't it? 😆

TDS 24/7. I would lie to know what policy Trump or the right have brought forward that is so bad? We were doing great until the China virus. People on the right aren’t teaching lgbtq and critical race theory to young kids. So please tell me what the right in the last 5 years have some of brought forward that is so bad. 

I heard talk of a UK variant of Covid. I’m gonna go find an Englishman and kick his ass. Biden’s fault, he said it.  

6 hours ago, peenie said:

They were curt. They weren't warm. It was surprising to me that no matter how nice they were very transactional. As for not touching black people, it was their habit not to directly hand people money. They just put it down on counter. Once again, as I stated, it may be a cultural norm that was misinterpreted. You all can take it or leave it. I'm just telling you that this was my only encounter with Asians that was negative. It has nothing to do with Koreans as a whole. I worked with 2 Korean women at different times in my life. Ironically, one was very similar to the shop owners, very....very....short in conversation, very to the point, not warm, just direct and cold. The funny thing is, that I got to know her after a long while and I was one of the only people (outside of her boss) that she became friendly with. She even encouraged me to move to Korea. She really liked my work ethic and the way I spoke and felt I would do well in Korea. 

The point is, the shop people may just have a way about doing business that rubbed people wrong. 

ETA,

Y'all need to calm the f-ck down with calling people racist. You must not know the meaning of the word. Do you need me to explain to you again???

I do not dislike Asians, I don't mind living with Asians, I don't mind working or going to school with Asians, I don't think they are inferior to me and I have no problem dating, marrying or having any family member dating or marrying an Asian. I don't have any negative feeling against Asians. Other than the lack of customer service skills of the Koreans in California. That's not racist that is an observation and my opinion. I always get such stellar customer service from the African-American clerks in and around Chicago.  

Just now, vuduchile said:
6 hours ago, peenie said:

ETA,

I do not dislike Asians, I don't mind living with Asians, I don't mind working or going to school with Asians, I don't think they are inferior to me and I have no problem dating, marrying or having any family member dating or marrying an Asian. I don't have any negative feeling against Asians. Other than the lack of customer service skills of the Koreans in California. That's not racist that is an observation and my opinion. I always get such stellar customer service from the African-American clerks in and around Chicago.  

Weird.  We’re always greeted so warmly by the African-American clerks we encounter.  Especially those in major cities.  Their customer service skills are nothing short of spectacular.   

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Weird.  We’re always greeted so warmly by the African-American clerks we encounter.  Especially those in major cities.  Their customer service skills are nothing short of spectacular.   

Word

3 hours ago, vuduchile said:

Not in call centers. :nono: