Sign in to follow this  
JustinCharge

So I guess the media has decided to suddenly try to make asian-americans victims?

On 3/21/2021 at 1:37 AM, wiffleball said:

What's interesting and of course not being told is that Asians are by far the most racist people on the planet. You should see what they say and advertise about black people. And even amongst themselves, you should listen to what the Japs say about North Koreans and what everyone else says about the hmong.

But, of course that won't get mentioned. 

The only time "racists" are explicitly called out, is when they're white.

36 minutes ago, peenie said:

Hurling insults at a police officer at a rally against police brutality vs shooting and killing innocent Asians. Nice comparison! 

your bigoted conflating here is pathetic.

I say Fock China all the time. They are our enemy. 

6 hours ago, NEWPOSTERGUY! said:

your bigoted conflating here is pathetic.

I see that you're new here...

7 hours ago, peenie said:

Hurling insults at a police officer at a rally against police brutality vs shooting and killing innocent Asians. Nice comparison! 

Says someone from a group that freak the Fock out if they hear a certain word. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Fireballer said:

Rule number ONE...repeat fabrications until the point they are believed to be fact.

Its the same trick they played with women.  They just assert that republicans hate women and say it over and over.  They filter for examples of republicans saying something against them.  They bury news of democrats saying something negative against them.  I think most more and more people are onto the game though.

1 minute ago, JustinCharge said:

Its the same trick they played with women.  They just assert that republicans hate women and say it over and over.  They filter for examples of republicans saying something against them.  They bury news of democrats saying something negative against them.  I think most more and more people are onto the game though.

This is why they want open borders. A new batch of uneducated children to indoctrinate into their mental disorder state of mind.

11 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Rule number ONE...repeat fabrications until the point they are believed to be fact.

See Rule number ONE above.  This sh!t is just beyond "WTF".  

12 minutes ago, DonS said:

Well sh1t.  Guess we won't be hearing from this dude's mom about him always being such a good boy:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nyc-asian-womans-suspected-attacker-paroled-murdering-monther-sources

Cuomo and Deblasio, the one two punch that has finished NYC. Yet somehow they blame Trump and white supremacy. It’s a joke. 

Looks like what the media wants to establish is simply to silence anyone who is not on the left. The MSM is free to criticize China.  If anyone not on the left criticizes China, then it is fair game for the MSM to question if THAT criticism is rooted in racism and violence against asians.  If someone not on the left makes an argument the MSM does not like, then they will cancel that person and defend it by calling them racist.

Its basically trying to take away Trump's advantage when he criticizes China.  Going forward, if Trump or any ally of Trump mentions China, the MSM cuts the feed and says they do not support racism.  They also will egg on the public to get outraged.

20 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

More white supremacy.  Fukin crackers!

Hope they didn’t have to pay bail. If they stay in jail, who’s going to assault Asians then? Hate crimes will plummet, and then the left can’t claim they are up with no context . Can’t have that. They need racism 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Hope they didn’t have to pay bail. If they stay in jail, who’s going to assault Asians then? 

I wouldn't be surprised if the Asian gangs take care of these fine gentlemen.  :thumbsup: 

https://www.google.com/search?q=is+there+an+asian+mafia+in+san+francisco&oq=is+there+an+asian+mafia+in+san+francisco&aqs=chrome..69i57j33i22i29i30.10735j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

24 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

More white supremacy.  Fukin crackers!

The guy on the bottom right seems bored.  Almost like he's been arrested before. 

They’re still being attacked. Crickets. How come? 

11 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They’re still being attacked. Crickets. How come? 

Asians really had to take one for the team on this one.

On 3/16/2021 at 9:21 PM, peenie said:

Black people do not hate Asian people. Black people are not targeting Asian people.

Nearly all African Americans currently are not looking to harm anyone. The majority are working class citizens and just trying to get by and put a roof over their heads and put food on the table for their kids. 

"Nearly all" does not equal "All" though. 

Again, it appears any criticism of African Americans in general, you'll dismiss because you've made it all about you. I've seen you say over and over again that the "people you know don't do that" Well the world is bigger than just you and the people you know. You also engage in quite a bit of logical fallacy bombing when you become clearly intentionally obtuse over these subjects. Your stance seems to be - "Since you can't blame all of us, then you really can't blame any of us" 

The argument usually made by someone in your position is that you are defending your racial and cultural dignity. But to remove all practical context of the larger issues here, and to do it intentionally, is robbing the racial and cultural dignity of actual Asian American victims out there. 

But this is your free speech. This was your outlet to let everyone here know that you demand empathy, but choose to give none yourself. Where exactly is the overall dignity in that? 

For those of you who already know, the "money shot" is at 4:20....when these kids realize the media has been lying to them and manipulating them.  

Then head to 7:20 where he highlights the disproportionality of who is killing cops.  I give the man credit, speaking truth through facts is a dangerous gambit today.