Sign in to follow this  
JustinCharge

So I guess the media has decided to suddenly try to make asian-americans victims?

10 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

You keep implying the proud boys are some evil group. They aren't. Your precious media has lied to you and you fell for it just like the Russian hoax kavanaugh Ukrainian hoax good people on both sides hoax and the hundred other hoaxes these past few years

Anyone bringing up the proud boys as a relevant and destructive group in the states is just trying their hardest to run away from antifa and blm and creepy joe and kameltoe and pelosi and waters and aoc.......................................

23 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Do the PB's ban books they don't like?Ban speech they don't like? Destroy statues they don't like? 

No, that's your side that does that. You can't see your own hypocrisy but we do. 

HTH

My side? I don’t work for the company that publishes Dr. Seuss books. I don’t knock over statues nor hang out with those who do. I don’t own Twitter or Facebook.

The Proud Boys are a violent group, and they are not typical Republicans. So I wouldn’t say to Republicans in general “well your side is storming the Capitol” because it’s groups like Oath Keepers and Proud Boys doing it, not average Republican voters.

Now, if people say straight-out (as some have on this forum) that they support the Proud Boys, then it is fair to say that the people they support are violent and stormed the Capitol.

40 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Yes, the entire profession of journalism is a monolith and they all lie all the time about everything. This is exactly the fallacious thinking that opens one up to a cult or sole source of propaganda. One could instead read critically from various sources and make up their own mind instead… but that takes some thought.

If you think the proud boys are a dangerous, terrorist organization then you aren’t doing anything like that. 

27 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

List all the bad things the "proud boys" have done in 2020. 

At that point we can then bring up the riots across the US started by antifa/blm. 

Let's go that route.

I don’t have the space here.. maybe some recent highlights below? And as I said before, I am not a member of Antifa and I don’t support them... so that game won’t work. But there are admitted proud boys supporters here, so they should explain why they support them in face of the violence committed by them.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/capitol-joseph-biggs-proud-boys-charged-arrested-florida

https://www.foxnews.com/world/canada-designates-the-proud-boys-as-a-terrorist-entity

https://www.foxnews.com/us/capitol-riot-new-york-proud-boys-mta-worker-rochester-man-bomb-making-files-conspiracy-charges

Also, I wonder because I’m not a Proud Boys member… is their Wikipedia page accurate? Maybe some parts are true, some aren’t? 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proud_Boys

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

If you think the proud boys are a dangerous, terrorist organization then you aren’t doing anything like that. 

I guess we’ll ignore the pics of them smashing Windows at the Capitol.. or the fact that they found bomb-making instructions on members’ computers. Or the violence they get involved in constantly when they protest, or maybe you’re ok with ripping banners off of churches and burning them in the street? I don’t have all day to go on, but if you want to find a group worth defending, it ain’t the Proud Boys.

21 minutes ago, dogcows said:

I guess we’ll ignore the pics of them smashing Windows at the Capitol.. or the fact that they found bomb-making instructions on members’ computers. Or the violence they get involved in constantly when they protest, or maybe you’re ok with ripping banners off of churches and burning them in the street? I don’t have all day to go on, but if you want to find a group worth defending, it ain’t the Proud Boys.

I saw people actually using bombs this summer. You didn’t? 

23 minutes ago, dogcows said:

I personally know one of the worst offenders at the capital. He’s not a proud boy. He’s just nuts and angry.  But that isn’t enough, there has to be some sort of wide scale threat in order to get political mileage. I suggest you watch Citizen Kane. Or maybe  Wag The Dog. 

33 minutes ago, dogcows said:

I don’t have the space here.. maybe some recent highlights below? And as I said before, I am not a member of Antifa and I don’t support them... so that game won’t work. But there are admitted proud boys supporters here, so they should explain why they support them in face of the violence committed by them.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/capitol-joseph-biggs-proud-boys-charged-arrested-florida

https://www.foxnews.com/world/canada-designates-the-proud-boys-as-a-terrorist-entity

https://www.foxnews.com/us/capitol-riot-new-york-proud-boys-mta-worker-rochester-man-bomb-making-files-conspiracy-charges

Also, I wonder because I’m not a Proud Boys member… is their Wikipedia page accurate? Maybe some parts are true, some aren’t? 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proud_Boys

So this is all you have? And that's worse than what antifa/blm did all of last year in many cities across the US of burning police stations, attacking courthouses, taking over cities, destroying peoples businesses, beating up shop owners, looting everything, throwing pipe bombs at police and their vehicles and blocking roadways and harassing motorists and threatening people's safety, tearing down and defacing monuments, buildings, and more in an ongoing month after month rage against the American public? 

Good one fruit loops....

1 guy charged with:

civil disorder, unlawfully entering restricted buildings or grounds, and disorderly and disruptive conduct in restricted buildings or grounds

Let me know when the "proud boys" catch up to the destruction your party has unleashed on this country. Until then, fock off retard.  

2 hours ago, dogcows said:

My side? I don’t work for the company that publishes Dr. Seuss books. I don’t knock over statues nor hang out with those who do. I don’t own Twitter or Facebook.

The Proud Boys are a violent group, and they are not typical Republicans. So I wouldn’t say to Republicans in general “well your side is storming the Capitol” because it’s groups like Oath Keepers and Proud Boys doing it, not average Republican voters.

Now, if people say straight-out (as some have on this forum) that they support the Proud Boys, then it is fair to say that the people they support are violent and stormed the Capitol.

This, here, ladies and gentlemen, is a perfect example of somebody who knows not what they post about. 

I told you to stay in your lane. Please stop being the idiot you insist on being.  

On 3/18/2021 at 10:55 PM, TheNewGirl said:

Holy fock, peenie. 

"We love Asians, we love their food." Focking seriously? 

I love black people, see I have my black friend here. 

She's just upset someone else is horning in on her people's traditional victimhood.

What's interesting and of course not being told is that Asians are by far the most racist people on the planet. You should see what they say and advertise about black people. And even amongst themselves, you should listen to what the Japs say about North Koreans and what everyone else says about the hmong.

But, of course that won't get mentioned. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, 5-Points said:

This, here, ladies and gentlemen, is a perfect example of somebody who knows not what they post about. 

I told you to stay in your lane. Please stop being the idiot you insist on being.  

You’re a proud boys sympathizer, but others are the idiots. Got it. Care to offer some positive articles or documents about the proud boys for my reading pleasure? I guess Fox News is part of the left-wing media conspiracy now, so you can’t trust what they write about the Proud Boys?

11 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

So this is all you have? And that's worse than what antifa/blm did all of last year in many cities across the US of burning police stations, attacking courthouses, taking over cities, destroying peoples businesses, beating up shop owners, looting everything, throwing pipe bombs at police and their vehicles and blocking roadways and harassing motorists and threatening people's safety, tearing down and defacing monuments, buildings, and more in an ongoing month after month rage against the American public? 

Good one fruit loops....

1 guy charged with:

civil disorder, unlawfully entering restricted buildings or grounds, and disorderly and disruptive conduct in restricted buildings or grounds

Let me know when the "proud boys" catch up to the destruction your party has unleashed on this country. Until then, fock off retard.  

I’m not a member of Antifa. Most Republicans are not in the Proud Boys. I condemn Antifa with their fire bombers and rock-throwers or whatever other stupid crap they did. But people here are defending the proud boys. They have a record of violence, misogyny, and racism that is impossible to ignore. If your only defense of them is “Antifa did it too” then you already lost.

6 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Why am I not surprised? 

What’s that mean? Everyone you know is an angel?   

22 minutes ago, dogcows said:

You’re a proud boys sympathizer, but others are the idiots. Got it. Care to offer some positive articles or documents about the proud boys for my reading pleasure? I guess Fox News is part of the left-wing media conspiracy now, so you can’t trust what they write about the Proud Boys?

I don't care to waste my time. I've posted about the origins of the PB's plenty on this forearm. Feel free to use the search function. 

At first I didn't get it.   Asians were not in the toolbox for the Dems or their propaganda arm in CNN/MSDNC etc.....then I saw it....its because Trump!   That is why they suddenly pretend to care....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So, the previous admin’s DOJ sued Yale University for discrimination against Asians.  Bidens DOJ just dropped the lawsuit. It’s what you do, not what you say.  Liberals say a lot, to cover up for what they actually do. 

• Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So, the previous admin’s DOJ sued Yale University for discrimination against Asians.  Bidens DOJ just dropped the lawsuit. It’s what you do, not what you say.  Liberals say a lot, to cover up for what they actually do. 

Same thing they're doing with china.  They're talking like they're being hardliners while behind close doors, they're happy to take it in the ass.

21 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

If this doesn't tell you everything you need to know about the Democratic party nothing ever will.

Actions > Words

• Thanks 3

14 minutes ago, Reality said:

If this doesn't tell you everything you need to know about the Democratic party nothing ever will.

Actions > Words

Right there in the tweet it says “Asian American and white…” Trump intentionally included Asian Americans in this exactly for this reason. The actual policies are targeted to help increase the number of black students at Yale, which has a problem of under-representation in that regard. The lawsuit was culture war (omg they are being racist against white ppl and Asians!) BS and never had a chance, so it was a waste of government money. If private citizens feel they are being unfairly treated by Yale, they are free to file a lawsuit on their own. Government money shouldn’t be spent on this kind of pointless culture war trash.

Trump sure knows his base. Dumb enough to fall for the same stupid card trick over and over and over.

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, nobody said:

Same thing they're doing with china.  They're talking like they're being hardliners while behind close doors, they're happy to take it in the ass.

Exactly. Am I the only one who believes this past week's meeting in Alaska was nothing more than a dog and pony show?

Dems: "Lets hold a meeting where we talk sh!t about each other. That should convince the rubes that Biden isn't beholden to Chiner"

Rubes: "See, Biden's not in bed with Chiner. They said mean things to each other."

• Like 1

On 3/18/2021 at 12:38 PM, peenie said:

Y'all need to calm the f-ck down with calling people racist. You must not know the meaning of the word. 

Wow! Hello pot, I'd like to introduce you to my friend kettle. 

27 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Right there in the tweet it says “Asian American and white…” Trump intentionally included Asian Americans in this exactly for this reason. The actual policies are targeted to help increase the number of black students at Yale, which has a problem of under-representation in that regard. The lawsuit was culture war (omg they are being racist against white ppl and Asians!) BS and never had a chance, so it was a waste of government money. If private citizens feel they are being unfairly treated by Yale, they are free to file a lawsuit on their own. Government money shouldn’t be spent on this kind of pointless culture war trash.

Trump sure knows his base. Dumb enough to fall for the same stupid card trick over and over and over.

That's a lot of words to say Yales policies discriminated against Asians and Whites. I don't care what woke religion you follow. It's racist to pick people based on the color of their skin. Since you seem to support this discrimination that absolutely 100% makes you racist.

• Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

That's a lot of words to say Yales policies discriminated against Asians and Whites. I don't care what woke religion you follow. It's racist to pick people based on the color of their skin. Since you seem to support this discrimination that absolutely 100% makes you racist.

Peenie level racist. Not good.

15 hours ago, dogcows said:

Youve seemingly ignored everything BLM ot Antifa has smashed.  Soo...your words hold no weight.  

Everything you are complaining about is the exact stuff that has happened daily for a year on the other side.

But of course you dont care about that because you are a hypocrite.

2 hours ago, wiffleball said:

OMG. FOUR OF THEM!!!!!?????? :shocking:

Are you kidding me!!!!????

Wow. I am so glad that less than 4 people on the left were responsible for all the rioting, looting, fire bombing, targeting police, burning down police stations and courthouses , beating up store owners, destroying both govt. and non govt. owned properties, smashing up businesses, taking over city downtown areas and blocking roadways while harassing drivers while banging on their cars and windows across America all of last year.

What a relief!!!

Thank you so much for posting this!!! 

3 hours ago, dogcows said:

The actual policies are targeted to help increase the number of black students at Yale, which has a problem of under-representation in that regard. 

So, racist. Right? Policies that favor one race at the expense of all others is racist, right?

4 hours ago, dogcows said:

The hoops you people have to jump through to justify your racism.. 

5 minutes ago, Reality said:

The hoops you people have to jump through to justify your racism.. 

It's totally not racist to exclude someone solely based on the color of their skin when you include someone solely based on the color of their skin. That's not racism at all. It's progress 

21 hours ago, dogcows said:

I don’t blindly believe the things I read.

The easiest way for that to happen to a person is when one believes all “mainstream media” is lying all the time and one can only trust certain sources. Those sources then become infallible in the eyes of those who have bought into such a fallacy. Read multiple sources and be aware what spin each is or is not putting on the stories. It’s not that difficult. Or one could just take the easy way out like some do and only believe it if it’s on Fox… or whatever singular infallible source they believe in.

One might also want to consider how outlandish an idea it is that hundreds of competing media companies from around the world are all part of a conspiracy to mislead them…

If one were not not hear from the MSM that two black teens burned a man alive in Rochester, but one hears it from Fox News, is one not to believe the data because the MSM chose to not report it?  If one were to google “two black teenagers burn man alive in Rochester” and see no MSM on the first page, should one believe Big Data because they are a trusted source?

Just wondering how many red pills I’ve taken.  Life would certainly be simpler if I took my soma and lived in my MSM bastion of truth.  :thumbsup:  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, dogcows said:

Define “under-representation.”  Do you mean as compared to the general population, or as compared to applicants qualified to attend one of the best universities in the world?

2 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

OMG. FOUR OF THEM!!!!!?????? :shocking:

Are you kidding me!!!!????

Wow. I am so glad that less than 4 people on the left were responsible for all the rioting, looting, fire bombing, targeting police, burning down police stations and courthouses , beating up store owners, destroying both govt. and non govt. owned properties, smashing up businesses, taking over city downtown areas and blocking roadways while harassing drivers while banging on their cars and windows across America all of last year.

What a relief!!!

Thank you so much for posting this!!! 

Purposeful ignorance. 

You make it look so natural. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

Youve seemingly ignored everything BLM ot Antifa has smashed.  Soo...your words hold no weight.  

Everything you are complaining about is the exact stuff that has happened daily for a year on the other side.

But of course you dont care about that because you are a hypocrite.

You are putting words in my mouth. I condemned Antifa more than once; perhaps you don’t believe me, but that’s on you. On the other hand, there are people openly supporting violent groups like the Proud Boys and I don’t see very many people on this forum concerned about that.

2 hours ago, jerryskids said:

If one were not not hear from the MSM that two black teens burned a man alive in Rochester, but one hears it from Fox News, is one not to believe the data because the MSM chose to not report it?  If one were to google “two black teenagers burn man alive in Rochester” and see no MSM on the first page, should one believe Big Data because they are a trusted source?

Just wondering how many red pills I’ve taken.  Life would certainly be simpler if I took my soma and lived in my MSM bastion of truth.  :thumbsup:  

According to Fox, the biggest news on their website when I looked one day last week was that Biden accidentally said “President Harris.” Not really a story when you look at what else is happening. But I don’t rely on just one source…. For example: right now the top story on Fox is about problems at the borders, which was also one of the top stories on NYT and Washington Post yesterday, so you’d see that story on any news source.

However, judging from Fox today, you wouldn’t even know the mass shooting happened, but you would assume that one of the biggest stories of the day is something involving a worker at “Teen Vogue” magazine using the N-word at some point… ???

Yes, different sources focus on different stories. Read a couple different sources if you want to know what’s going on.

3 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

It's totally not racist to exclude someone solely based on the color of their skin when you include someone solely based on the color of their skin. That's not racism at all. It's progress 

Proud Boys humor. Trashing black people constantly isn’t racism, but policies that try to level the playing field a bit for black kids who are disproportionately in poor-performing schools through no fault of their own, is suddenly racism.

Also interesting: how many pages of posts were spent claiming there isn’t racism against Asian people… but then this story about Yale gets passed around the right-wing outlets, and everybody is outraged at the supposed systemic racism of Yale against Asians. Hmm….. so much for systemic racism not existing, and racism against Asians not existing. Bigger flip-floppers than John Kerry in here…

2 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Define “under-representation.”  Do you mean as compared to the general population, or as compared to applicants qualified to attend one of the best universities in the world?

As administrators from Yale might tell you, they believe there are applicants that are qualified, but due to the fact that they go to underfunded schools, even the most talented students don’t perform as well on the typical measurements colleges use to determine the top students… so they take that into account during their admissions process. This type of thing has been done by other universities for years and courts have upheld it. The Trump lawsuit was an attempt to re-litigate the issue before a “friendlier” Supreme Court.

• Haha 1

I think the proud boys are funny.  What’s funnier is the libtards thinking they are something more. Lol. 

• Like 1