Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
edjr

How was someone like AOC elected? Who the fock voted for her?

Recommended Posts

 

:wall:

 

America is beyond focked if people like her are elected and re-elected. :(

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People like her are who is next in line.  

She is a great liar and dresses like a millennial.   Has some sort of color.  Shes a shoe in for years to come.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She checks diversity boxes.  That’s all that matters.  

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I once lived in the area she represents. Then white flight. Thanks Dad. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe the voters didn't get handed water bottles while in line to vote and they were not in their right mind.

OR...

Liberals are simply the dumbest people on the planet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

People like her are who is next in line.  

She is a great liar and dresses like a millennial.   Has some sort of color.  Shes a shoe in for years to come.  

Yep.  That's why our system of government has failed.  You become a powerful member of Congress not because you are intelligent and have great ideas but because you hail from a safe district like hers.  She's a lifer if she so chooses.

America is broken.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, fandandy said:

Yep.  That's why our system of government has failed.  You become a powerful member of Congress not because you are intelligent and have great ideas but because you hail from a safe district like hers.  She's a lifer if she so chooses.

America is broken.  

She’s going to overshoot at some point. Make a run at governor or senator. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She got elected because the guy before her was the worst type of horrible politician. Never elected. Never went to his district. Lived in DC. She is what you get with the swamp.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

She’s going to overshoot at some point. Make a run at governor or senator. 

Possibly.  Her best bet is to stay put until Schumer retires, imo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Possibly.  Her best bet is to stay put until Schumer retires.

Gillibrand  is vulnerable. She would prob back out if AOC ran. She can survive attacks from the right, but she will have a hard time with them from the left. She has a lot of baggage for a Democrat, was once considered  to the right. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Gillibrand  is vulnerable. She would prob back out if AOC ran. She can survive attacks from the right, but she will have a hard time with them from the left. She has a lot of baggage for a Democrat, was once considered  to the right. 

Gillibrand is sleazy, and she has gotten sleazier. AOC wouldn't dare challenge her. Shumer is the vulnerable one now that Trump is gone. It's all a matter of whether Pelosi protects him or not. She runs the party. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Gillibrand is sleazy, and she has gotten sleazier. AOC wouldn't dare challenge her. Shumer is the vulnerable one now that Trump is gone. It's all a matter of whether Pelosi protects him or not. She runs the party. 

Shumer  isn’t going anywhere and anyone that runs against  him from the left commits political suicide. Wall Street isn’t giving up their bought and paid for Senator to be replaced by an idiot Marxist. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She’s relatively cute, completely dumb, easily manipulated by the money thrown in.  Perfect politician.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Mungwater said:

She’s relatively cute, completely dumb, easily manipulated by the money thrown in.  Perfect politician.  

 

28 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

She’s going to overshoot at some point. Make a run at governor or senator. 

I could see her actually winning as a candidate for POTUS.

Half this country is dumb enough to vote for her. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

how?

population becoming more retarded, men becoming feminized, hysterical women voters, and socialist freak indoctrination in schools.

 

also people who hate america

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Old School said:

 

I could see her actually winning as a candidate for POTUS.

Half this country is dumb enough to vote for her. 

The money will never allow that to happen. See what they did to Bernie? The money preferred Trump over Bernie. They knew Bernie could beat Trump. So they clipped him. When Trump said there will never be a socialist president he was right. But not because of  him or the right. Because of the money. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hate to say it, but if it were one or the other, we're better off with bought-and-paid-for crooked insider swamp creature Dems than Freak Leftist.

Every now and then an issue comes up, maybe along the lines of term limits or campaign finance reform or closing corporate tax loopholes, when you can potentially work with the freak show, but overall it's not worth seeing them win seats, they are way too dangerous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I hate to say it, but if it were one or the other, we're better off with bought-and-paid-for crooked insider swamp creature Dems than Freak Leftist.

We've been doing that for 80 years.  We've been installing swamp creatures for decades.  The end game of THAT is trust collapses.  Which is where we are at now.  That leads us to civil war.  Your idea will cause civil war.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

We've been doing that for 80 years.  We've been installing swamp creatures for decades.  The end game of THAT is trust collapses.  Which is where we are at now.  That leads us to civil war.  Your idea will cause civil war.

It's the opposite.

In all the years when we were choosing between globalist insider crooks with Rs after their names or globalist insider crooks with Ds after their name, we were never close to civil war. It''s only now, with the leftist freaks hijacking all our institutions that we are (potentially) talking about civil war.

With some sh*tbag like Biden*, assuming he won the election fairly (honk honk), you just wait him out watch him overreach or run out of gas and try harder and have better luck next time. With AOC, you've got half the country going for the exits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

We've been doing that for 80 years.  We've been installing swamp creatures for decades.  The end game of THAT is trust collapses.  Which is where we are at now.  That leads us to civil war.  Your idea will cause civil war.

Yay!  Civil war!  If I roll a 16 or higher on the dice do I get the first pick?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

It's the opposite.

In all the years when we were choosing between globalist insider crooks with Rs after their names or globalist insider crooks with Ds after their name, we were never close to civil war. It''s only now, with the leftist freaks hijacking all our institutions that we are (potentially) talking about civil war.

With some sh*tbag like Biden*, assuming he won the election fairly (honk honk), you just wait him out watch him overreach or run out of gas and try harder and have better luck next time. With AOC, you've got half the country going for the exits.

Incorrect.

There have been polls measuring trust over the past 80 years.  There was immense trust after winning WW2.  Its been a very slow, gradual decline since then.  That's the surprising thing.  If you asked people in 1945 they probably would've said trust would erode in maybe 30 years.  It took 80.  I wasn't talking about being close to civil war, I was talking about the cause.  Corruption, swamp creautres, inability to solve problems, eroding trust down.  Our particular society was very slow to get there.

One of the HUGE mistakes we are making is trying to link social media to civil war.  One way to avoid civil war is honest dialogue.  Comunication.  When you silence people and cut off communication, you push society to war.  Banning T off of twitter, shutting down Parler, THAT'S the stuff that ferments it.  You are telling people they have no recourse, no option , no voice, so they will decide to pick up arms to fight instead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Mungwater said:

She’s relatively cute, completely dumb, easily manipulated by the money thrown in.  Perfect politician.  

I don't think she's dumb anymore.

She's identified a message that resonates with a certain swath of people, and she's playing it masterfully.

If she continues to do so, she's likely to take over from queen Pelosi when that hag dies one day. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I don't think she's dumb anymore.

She's identified a message that resonates with a certain swath of people, and she's playing it masterfully.

If she continues to do so, she's likely to take over from queen Pelosi when that hag dies one day. 

I think you’re right, good point

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Incorrect.

There have been polls measuring trust over the past 80 years.  There was immense trust after winning WW2.  Its been a very slow, gradual decline since then.  That's the surprising thing.  If you asked people in 1945 they probably would've said trust would erode in maybe 30 years.  It took 80.  I wasn't talking about being close to civil war, I was talking about the cause.  Corruption, swamp creautres, inability to solve problems, eroding trust down.  Our particular society was very slow to get there.

One of the HUGE mistakes we are making is trying to link social media to civil war.  One way to avoid civil war is honest dialogue.  Comunication.  When you silence people and cut off communication, you push society to war.  Banning T off of twitter, shutting down Parler, THAT'S the stuff that ferments it.  You are telling people they have no recourse, no option , no voice, so they will decide to pick up arms to fight instead.

I'm saying in blue+60 New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Minneapolis or Detroit sh*thole districts, we're better off with the insider crook Dems, than the leftist freak Dems, and that I hope the corrupt establishment wing of the party takes out the trash.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I don't think she's dumb anymore.

 

no she's a retard. first instincts correct

bottom line this country is toast....as men we never let someone like this make any real decision for us. for a while we could rely on men not letting this sh;t happen. now we have let feelings take over ....and given power to liberal cucks and women. going to come down to... we either stand up or watch the US die

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I don't think she's dumb anymore.

She's identified a message that resonates with a certain swath of people, and she's playing it masterfully.

If she continues to do so, she's likely to take over from queen Pelosi when that hag dies one day. 

And God help this country if that “certain swath of people “ get more power.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

imagine the greatest generation coming back from wwII and listening to this cackling hen????

seriously. even the board cucktard liberals... imagine your grandfathers acknowledging what this bish had to say? have some pride. honor your forefathers for focksake.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, porkbutt said:

imagine the greatest generation coming back from wwII and listening to this cackling hen????

seriously. even the board cucktard liberals... imagine your grandfathers acknowledging what this bish had to say? have some pride. honor your forefathers for focksake.

So true. It’s unreal the depths we have plummeted as a culture and civilization.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

So true. It’s unreal the depths we have plummeted as a culture and civilization.

Our culture was fine. Great as a matter of fact. What the left wants to do is dismantle the greatest society ever developed in the history of time. 

So I guess, that's your point. So disheartening.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Our culture was fine. Great as a matter of fact. What the left wants to do is dismantle the greatest society ever developed in the history of time. 

So I guess, that's your point. So disheartening.....

Was great. Now the parasites have taken over, and hollowed out every institution. They do one victory lap after the other as they dismantle everything. The cultural rot is everywhere.  And our generation gets to step aside and preside over the destruction and desecration of everything our ancestors built: our horrible racist, homophobic, misogynistic ancestors. I am so focking disgusted. It’s an overwhelming let down and embarrassment that such a large majority of us shove their heads up their asses, roll over, and don’t focking care.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She listens to the people. she’s not a fraud like Trump. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MedStudent said:

She listens to the people. she’s not a fraud like Trump. 

Hey, Ed, we just answered the question regarding who voted for her. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, MedStudent said:

She listens to the people. she’s not a fraud like Trump. 

Trump gave me a tax break and cracked down on illegal immigration. Just like he said he would. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, MedStudent said:

She listens to the people. she’s not a fraud like Trump. 

:lol: Another dopey liberal in the room or is rusty back?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MedStudent said:

She listens to the people. she’s not a fraud like Trump. 

:lol:

 

are you a women? just curious

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just look at the liberals who frequent this site, those people actually exist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Strike said:

Hey, Ed, we just answered the question regarding who voted for her. 

I don't understand how one could be brainwashed that badly. It really does start young

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×