Fireballer

Minny at it again. Black man shot at traffic stop

4 hours ago, edjr said:

His 1 year old son that he already ran off on

Momma don't need no daddy around to mess with her future criminal in training.

3 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Momma don't need to daddy around to mess with her future criminal in training.

:thumbsdown:

23 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Anyone missing this dead criminal yet?

13 minutes ago, dogcows said:

He also doesn’t get to rob anyone anymore either. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don’t get this. Why do SOME people get so happy when a black guy with minor crimes gets killed? Is it their fantasy that they wish they could go around shooting black people for stealing a loaf of bread or driving with expired tags?

4 minutes ago, dogcows said:

I don’t get this. Why do SOME people get so happy when a black guy with minor crimes gets killed? Is it their fantasy that they wish they could go around shooting black people for stealing a loaf of bread?

Define minor crimes.  Every agency I know has robbery and agg. assault detectives in the Major Crimes Division.

5 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Define minor crimes.  Every agency I know has robbery and agg. assault detectives in the Major Crimes Division.

OK, you seem to support murdering a variety of criminals. What crimes should carry the death penalty then?

2 minutes ago, dogcows said:

OK, you seem to support murdering a variety of criminals. What crimes should carry the death penalty then?

Define minor crimes, your words

8 minutes ago, dogcows said:

It's not policy but criminals who get caught and try to  run away and/or fight back seem to have no problem with taking the risk. So not sure what you are whining about.

10 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Define minor crimes, your words

Expired license plate, counterfeit $20, selling loose cigarettes.

Just now, Utilit99 said:

It's not policy but criminals who get caught and try to  run away and/or fight back seem to have no problem with taking the risk. So not sure what you are whining about.

Not whining... just asking a question of those who like the idea of killing people instead of taking them to stand trial. Some people liked Judge Dredd too much I guess.

24 minutes ago, dogcows said:

I don’t get this. Why do SOME people get so happy when a black guy with minor crimes gets killed? Is it their fantasy that they wish they could go around shooting black people for stealing a loaf of bread or driving with expired tags?

Being part of a robbery team that shoves guns in peoples face is minor? And the guy selling loose cigarettes, it’s ok to do that right in front of a store that sells cigarettes? I think if you owned the store you may think the cops need to tell that guy to go elsewhere. 

Just now, dogcows said:

Doing drugs illegally, holding a loaded weapon to the belly of a pregnant woman, fighting back against police, resisting arrest, armed robbery... And those are just the things we know of.

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Being part of a robbery team that shives guns in peoples face is minor? And the guy selling loose cigarettes, it’s ok to do that right in front of a store that sells cigarettes? I think if you owned the store you may think the cops need to tell that guy to go elsewhere. 

Hmm, yeah I support telling him to go elsewhere.. not killing him. 

Just now, dogcows said:

Hmm, yeah I support telling him to go elsewhere.. not killing him. 

And what if he says no? 

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

Doing drugs illegally, holding a loaded weapon to the belly of a pregnant woman, fighting back against police, resisting arrest, armed robbery... And those are just the things we know of.

Not sure what you’re talking about. I was simply listing some minor crimes for Fireballer since he asked.

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And what if he says no? 

Kill him of course? That’s what they did, and I KNOW you supported that 100%. Y’all jerk it to vids of black people being killed by cops at your KKK meetings I’m sure.

10 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Not whining... just asking a question of those who like the idea of killing people instead of taking them to stand trial. Some people liked Judge Dredd too much I guess.

The criminals are choosing to take the risks of fighting or running, you'll have to go figure out what makes them tick.

Kill him of course? That’s what they did, and I KNOW you supported that 100%. Y’all jerk it to vids of black people being killed by cops at your KKK meetings I’m sure.

I asked you what the cops should do if he says no? You skipped over that. Because you have no experience in these matters and live in a partisan political fantasy land.  

• Like 1

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

I asked you what the cops should do if he says no? You skipped over that. Because you have no experience in these matters and live in a partisan political fantasy land.  

Sorry not gonna play the 12-step game with you. I already know exactly where you’re going with it. I skipped to the end, in which YOU are ok with a black person being murdered for selling cigarettes and for not giving the proper obeisance to the killer cops. Oh except even that doesn’t work for people like Philando Castile who literally did nothing wrong and was murdered... Cops are killing black people for things they shouldn’t be killing them for, and piece of 💩 racists are creaming their pants over it. Pretty damn funny when you try to make it seem like it was the only logical course of action by presenting a list of BS questions of your own choosing tailored to create an answer that YOU want to hear.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

32 minutes ago, dogcows said:

You're a typical lefty narrative-shifter. He refers to robbery, and you reply with "minor crimes"... HT specifically said...

56 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And you replied with...

54 minutes ago, dogcows said:

You certainly jerk it to the BLM narrative.  BLM has shown you what they are, and you still lick it up.  They're in no way interested in preserving black lives that truly need it.  

For the record, Daunte Wright was unjustly killed.  The officer should be held accountable.  No one is happy when someone is killed.  It's tragic.  But the BLM narrative of black men being hunted by police is a farce.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Sorry not gonna play the 12-step game with you. I already know exactly where you’re going with it. I skipped to the end, in which YOU are ok with a black person being murdered for selling cigarettes and for not giving the proper obeisance to the killer cops. Oh except even that doesn’t work for people like Philando Castile who literally did nothing wrong and was murdered... Cops are killing black people for things they shouldn’t be killing them for, and piece of 💩 racists are creaming their pants over it. Pretty damn funny when you try to make it seem like it was the only logical course of action by presenting a list of BS questions of your own choosing tailored to create an answer that YOU want to hear.

Ok. I’m just asking what people want the cops to do when someone refuses a lawful order, after being asked numerous times. You can’t or won’t answer something simple like that, you just want to point fingers so you can feel good about yourself. Sad. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, dogcows said:

You are really out of touch. Just loopy.

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ok. I’m just asking what people want the cops to do when someone refuses a lawful order, after being asked numerous times. You can’t or won’t answer something simple like that, you just want to point fingers so you can feel good about yourself. Sad. 

Murder them, obviously. Especially if they’re black

53 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And what if he says no? 

You say "pretty please", of course and when he still won't leave, you go to the tax paying store owner and say "sorry, sir, I asked him nicely to leave but he just won't go. I've done all I can do."  :dunno:

Seriously, these idiots and their "cops are murdering black people for air fresheners" buIIshit are ridiculous. They've never stood up for themselves, let alone somebody else. Pathetic. 

20 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Thanks for coming back here.  Your comedy was much needed.

24 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Democrats aren't even hiding their racism anymore.  Out it comes again!  Just like the old days of the good ol KKK and Jim Crowe.

Good for you, worms.  Way to own it.  :thumbsup:

34 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Cant answer. May lose your woke cred. Pathetic. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I am not against cops arresting people. Killing them however… there is no reason for it and the cops need to be held accountable when they do so.

59 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

You say "pretty please", of course and when he still won't leave, you go to the tax paying store owner and say "sorry, sir, I asked him nicely to leave but he just won't go. I've done all I can do."  :dunno:

Seriously, these idiots and their "cops are murdering black people for air fresheners" buIIshit are ridiculous. They've never stood up for themselves, let alone somebody else. Pathetic. 

The dude should be arrested if he’s breaking the law… not killed on the spot.

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

You're a typical lefty narrative-shifter. He refers to robbery, and you reply with "minor crimes"... HT specifically said...

And you replied with...

You certainly jerk it to the BLM narrative.  BLM has shown you what they are, and you still lick it up.  They're in no way interested in preserving black lives that truly need it.  

For the record, Daunte Wright was unjustly killed.  The officer should be held accountable.  No one is happy when someone is killed.  It's tragic.  But the BLM narrative of black men being hunted by police is a farce.  

I don’t support a narrative that black men are being hunted down by cops. I do think the current system of qualified immunity, and cops covering for their fellow officers who break the law, is a big problem. The small number of cops who are “bad apples” are generally protected instead of rooted out. That needs to change. We are seeing some of Chauvin’s fellow officers refuse to defend him. This is a good step forward IMHO. If we lock up / kick out some bad cops, with support of the other cops, it will help create a more positive relationship between police and their communities, I think.

5 hours ago, edjr said:

This is the training I suggested earlier in the thread.

Cops have tough jobs in these cities.  Especially in this climate that has pushed for everyone to hate them.  They get shot at every day somewhere in America for just trying to do their job.

People who think otherwise wouldnt briskly walk through some of these neighborhoods with their head down let alone go face to face seeking out the criminals in the area.  

These same people are the sort that couldnt bare to watch a fish get gutted or a deer be skinned.  Yet if you pull it off the grill and set it down they sure will eat it.  

So, you do realize that the infrequent occasion that a cop kills someone, it's not for these "minor crimes", as you say?

Just now, Fireballer said:

So, you do realize that the infrequent occasion that a cop kills someone, it's not for these "minor crimes", as you say.

No, sometimes it’s for no crime whatsoever. Elijah McClain comes to mind, as does Philando Castile. The cops need to be held accountable when they kill.

21 minutes ago, dogcows said:

You do realize that in the overwhelming majority of the statistically infrequent occasions that these dudes end up dead its a direct result of them resisting arrest, right? 

There's a fool proof 2 step plan for not getting killed by the cops. 

1. Don't break the law 

2. When you get caught breaking the law, follow the lawful commands of the officer(s) on scene attempting to arrest you. 

That's it. There's no racial element involved. Everybody can do it. 

5 minutes ago, dogcows said:

No, sometimes it’s for no crime whatsoever. Elijah McClain comes to mind, as does Philando Castile. The cops need to be held accountable when they kill.

Ok, you're jumping around here again. We can get to those later.  What procedures should police use to execute these arrests you highlight below?

25 minutes ago, dogcows said:

The dude should be arrested if he’s breaking the law

9 minutes ago, dogcows said:

And when aren’t they held accountable? There’s a pretty high profile trial going on right now of a cop, another cop was arrested and charged today for manslaughter, and your loose cigarette cop stood trial and was fired. You know not of what you speak. Just sayin things