Fireballer

Minny at it again. Black man shot at traffic stop

17 minutes ago, peenie said:

Says the person on a website dedicated to black men who are the best in their field and who make millions each year. 

I hope you realize that the average NFL career length is less than three years, and the minimum NFL salary is about 600k, not even ONE million.  Yeah, there are a small percentage of superstars who make many millions, but that's not the average NFL player. 

I don’t admire the Horses I bet on. Same kinda deal. 

30 minutes ago, peenie said:

And football is played by black men who are the best and they make up 70% of the players. They clearly know how to live in society and you admire them and that is why you are here. 

How could we possibly admire them? We’re all racist according to that dog guy and the rest of the bored libs.

6 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Lol what a pivot :first:

So what did I pivot from? 

I love it how everyone is jumping on the bandwagon to prove that black people really are criminals and don't know how to live in society instead of correcting him and pointing out that people are individuals and often a person's environment can either positively or negatively shape the path of a person's future, not the color of their skin. Well...unless of course you live in a society that has historically made laws to prevent people with dark skin color from being full citizens with rights, liberty and freedom AND having to deal with people who've been brainwashed to believe they are superior simply because they lack melanin.  

You all spend an awful lot of time talking about race without ever really critically thinking about race. It's actually shocking and it explains a lot. My friends and family don't get together and talk this way or think this way. It's insane how many threads there are dedicated to a singular black person that eventually spirals down to you all saying negative awful things about the entire race. Especially because these topics aren't about a black person killing someone but usually because a black person is the victim. Whether it's been Trayvon Martin killed by Zimmerman, the black guy in his apartment who was killed by female police officer who claimed she thought she was in her apartment, George Floyd, it doesn't matter, it always ends with mean and hateful words from you all about how horrible black people are, even though the blacks are the victims in each circumstance. 

Get help, seriously. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, peenie said:

. Get help, seriously. 

Do you happen to know how many cops have been killied in the line of duty this year? Versus how many black people were unlawfully killed by cops?

6 hours ago, Strike said:

It's worth discussing.  No one is trying to take the blame off the officer, who clearly made a horrible mistake.  But it is worth discussing the contribution the victim made to his own demise.  If he'd just listened to the police and not put them in a high risk situation, he'd be alive today.  That's what they call in the law "contributory negligence."   And intelligent people can separate the emotion of the case from the facts and acknowledge the victim's role in this tragedy.  But since you're neither familiar with the law or intelligent I don't expect this argument to resonate with you. 

Like it has been said, by lowering standards, you get more instances like this. This cannot be stated enough.

If I drink enough alcohol to put my blood alcohol at 3x the legal limit, and I run a stop light resulting in my own death, are people going to give me a pass for putting myself in that situation? No! No one will. 

He shouldn't have been shot, but he shouldn't have put himself into that position by resisting.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

It was accidental, they meant to tase him instead.

Whoo boy

Brooklyn Center Police Chief Tim Gannon said that he believed the officer who shot Daunte Wright accidentally drew a handgun instead of a Taser.

"For informational purposes we train with our handguns on our dominant side, and our Taser on our weak side. If you're right-handed you carry your firearm on your right side and your carry your Taser on the left. This is done purposefully, and it's trained. As I watch the video and listen to the officer's commands, it is my belief that the officer had the intention to deploy their Taser, but instead shot Mr. Wright with a single bullet," the chief said.

Gannon said that he believes "this was an accidental discharge, that resulted in a tragic death of Mr. Wright."

Fruitville station all over again. 

12 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Fruitville station all over again. 

You want squeeze my pomegranate? 😍

1 hour ago, peenie said:

I love it how everyone is jumping on the bandwagon to prove that black people really are criminals and don't know how to live in society instead of correcting him and pointing out that people are individuals and often a person's environment can either positively or negatively shape the path of a person's future, not the color of their skin. Well...unless of course you live in a society that has historically made laws to prevent people with dark skin color from being full citizens with rights, liberty and freedom AND having to deal with people who've been brainwashed to believe they are superior simply because they lack melanin.  

You all spend an awful lot of time talking about race without ever really critically thinking about race. It's actually shocking and it explains a lot. My friends and family don't get together and talk this way or think this way. It's insane how many threads there are dedicated to a singular black person that eventually spirals down to you all saying negative awful things about the entire race. Especially because these topics aren't about a black person killing someone but usually because a black person is the victim. Whether it's been Trayvon Martin killed by Zimmerman, the black guy in his apartment who was killed by female police officer who claimed she thought she was in her apartment, George Floyd, it doesn't matter, it always ends with mean and hateful words from you all about how horrible black people are, even though the blacks are the victims in each circumstance. 

Get help, seriously. 

let us know if you care about all the white and asians killed by blacks, I can tell you right now I dont really care if any person of any race that is a lifelong criminal gets killed, I mean I can pretend and all, but I truly dont

hell I don't even care about the white chick killed at the capitol

do stupid things, oh well

Darwinism

• Like 1

I find the poor Pakistani guy killed by those two animals trying to steal his car to be a much more outrageous occurrence. This shite with this thug doesn’t rate more than a mention in the local newspaper. 

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I find the poor Pakistani guy killed by those two animals trying to steal his car to be a much more outrageous occurrence. This shite with this thug doesn’t rate more than a mention in the local newspaper. 

yep, they dont care about him

it was an accident

1 hour ago, peenie said:

Get help, seriously. 

Oh, please.  We get this same old, generic crap from you in every one of these threads.  Then when asked to discuss and/or produce actual DATA you disappear.  Get back to me when you actually want to discuss the issue intellectually and not just from emotion. 

5 hours ago, porkbutt said:

no. maybe she was hired over a more qualified candidate in the name of diversity.

It’s Minneapolis. The mayor and city council hate the cops. Half the force quit last year. The council wants the other half gone. Nobody qualified wants to work there. 

”Do you have a pulse? Would you like a job?” Standards are likely non-existent. The academy likely graduates everyone. Then.break in whoever the can find with on-the-job training.

6 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

It’s Minneapolis. The mayor and city council hate the cops. Half the force quit last year. The council wants the other half gone. Nobody qualified wants to work there. 

”Do you have a pulse? Would you like a job?” Standards are likely non-existent. The academy likely graduates everyone. Then.break in whoever the can find with on-the-job training.

If I were a cop, Minneapolis is the last place I would want to work. 

51 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

You seem to know an awful lot about Minny for a guy that’s been in Chiner for a couple decades :dunno:

I found this useful information so here it is: https://www.nytimes.com/live/2021/04/12/us/protests-today-daunte-wright-minneapolis#tasers-guns-daunte-wright

While not common, officers have mistaken pistols for Tasers, sometimes with deadly outcomes.  

While not common, instances of police officers accidentally firing a pistol when they meant to draw their Tasers, as the police in a Minneapolis suburb said happened on Sunday when an officer shot and killed Daunte Wright, are not entirely unusual, either.

In 2018, a rookie Kansas police officer mistakenly shot a man who was fighting with a fellow officer. In 2019, a police officer in Pennsylvania shouted “Taser!” before shooting an unarmed man in the torso. And in 2015, a former Oklahoma reserve deputy killed an unarmed man when he accidentally grabbed his handgun.

Ed Obayashi, a California-based expert on the use of force by law enforcement, said that with appropriate training, it should be difficult for officers to confuse a gun with a Taser. “But unfortunately it does happen — this is not the first time and it won’t be the last,” he said, referring to the fatal shooting of Mr. Wright.

In a 2012 article published in the law journal Americans for Effective Law Enforcement, Capt. Greg Meyer, a retired Los Angeles Police Academy instructor, documented nine similar instances between 2001 and 2009.

One of the most famous cases happened in 2009 in Oakland, Calif., when a white Bay Area transit officer shot and killed a Black man on New Year’s Day. The man, Oscar Grant III, was unarmed and lying facedown when the officer shot him. The officer was acquitted on charges of second-degree murder and voluntary manslaughter but was convicted of involuntary manslaughter and served 11 months in prison.

Scott A. DeFoe, a retired sergeant with the Los Angeles Police Department, said most police departments require officers to wear their Taser on their nondominant side, to prevent the officer from confusing it with their pistol. Tasers are often also marked with bright colors to distinguish them from pistols, and the grips are typically different from those of firearms.

“If you train enough, you should be able to tell,” he said.

In most cases, Deputy Obayashi said, the confusion occurs when officers carry both weapons on the same side of their body, or holster their stun guns on the opposite side of their body in such a way that it is easier for them to reach across with a dominant hand and cross-draw without deliberating.

In six of the nine cases from the 2012 article, including the shooting in Oakland, the officers carried both weapons on the same, “strong-hand” side of their bodies.

In several cases, the officers did not serve much jail time, or any. In the Pennsylvania case, for example, the district attorney said the officer violated a policy requiring officers to wear their Taser on the opposite side of their firearm. Still, he said the officer “did not possess the criminal mental state required to be guilty of a crime under state law.”

24 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

You seem to know an awful lot about Minny for a guy that’s been in Chiner for a couple decades :dunno:

You seem to know a lot about cops for a guy who was never one. :dunno:

• Like 1

What's the difference between a protest, a riot, and unrest?

I think if it's white people taking selfies in the Capitol building then that's a riot.  If it's Leftists setting fire to police stations, throwing bricks at cops, and looting every store in sight, that's unrest or a protest?

At least that's what Google tells me...

54 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Well, it's a highly entertaining place. The crime rate is though the roof, the mayor is a pathetic neo-lib dweeb while the city council pretty much hardcore Marxists, there's barely any effective police force since half the cops have quit, and then the population throws a hissy fit and start burning everything down every so often. I like seeing the interplay of the various left wing factions all living in the same house without any adult supervision.

It's not Chaz, but it's the next best thing IMO. Minneapolis is a step or two away from Lord of the Flies and it's primarily white liberals living there who cause/enjoy/deserve/celebrate this sort of thing anyways, so who cares? 🍿

How many mostly peaceful walks in the park is it going to take before you accept a switch to a communist dictatorship? 

we are being conditioned to give up our freedoms.  we will soon be at a point where its either freedoms go away to provide equality or nonstop riots. kneel.

THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Well, it's a highly entertaining place. The crime rate is though the roof, the mayor is a pathetic neo-lib dweeb while the city council pretty much hardcore Marxists, there's barely any effective police force since half the cops have quit, and then the population throws a hissy fit and start burning everything down every so often. I like seeing the interplay of the various left wing factions all living in the same house without any adult supervision.

It's not Chaz, but it's the next best thing IMO. Minneapolis is a step or two away from Lord of the Flies and it's primarily white liberals living there who cause/enjoy/deserve/celebrate this sort of thing anyways, so who cares? 🍿

Wow you get all that from the other side of the world.

What don’t you know? Because it seems like you think you know everything even when you’ve voluntarily banished yourself to an authoritarian state.

39 minutes ago, edjr said:

THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE

He always seems to get it right.

Worms is going to be pissed if he watches this.  Personal responsibility of the victim is not something that should be discussed...In fact, it's a dumbass thing to say.

1 minute ago, Gladiators said:

He always seems to get it right.

Worms is going to be pissed if he watches this.  Personal responsibility of the victim is not something that should be discussed...In fact, it's a dumbass thing to say.

Fake license plate + warrant + resisting arrest = asked for what he got. Certainly did not deserve it and should not have been shot, but he asked for it.

https://summit.news/2021/04/13/google-shadow-bans-searches-for-riots-today-following-violent-unrest-in-minnesota/

I noticed this last night.  When I searched "riot" the first three stories that popped up were of the Capitol Building.  Seriously?  Such bullshit and it sickens me that our government will do absolutely nothing to reign these fockers in.  Our true masters are global corporations and big tech.  Politicians are simply their hired hands.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, edjr said:

Fake license plate + warrant + resisting arrest = asked for what he got. Certainly did not deserve it and should not have been shot, but he asked for it.

Like I said, its only going to get worse.  They are letting unqualified people be cops now just to fill positions  and for some reason people STILL resist arrest.  It's a cocktail for disaster.  

How about some of the money spent spent by large corporations and sports leagues on BLM stuff be used to educate the population on not resisting arrest?  Officer Tatum would be a perfect spokesman.

Where's Biden? He should be there and controlling the situation.  This is why he was elected...to stop these things that Trump caused! 

I gotta believe she doesn't shoot if he actually was sensible and complied with orders. Anyone want to dispute that?

When you see sh1t like this, you should never fault an officer when someone DOES NOT COMPLY. They should have free reign to fock these idiots up.

https://dailycaller.com/2021/04/11/new-mexico-darian-jarrott-killed-shooting-traffic-stop/