Fireballer

Minny at it again. Black man shot at traffic stop

10 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

You'd think with all the pandering and notoriety of these instances, that people would stop resisting arrest.

I agree completely.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

You'd think with all the pandering and notoriety of these instances, that people would stop resisting arrest.

Maybe it's time black people get some training on how to live in a society. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

Could you imagine if she's a liberal?

All she has to do is say how much she admires kamalatoe and this will all go away.

14 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

That requires thinking before acting. Dumbasses cannot do that.

6 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Which black people would that be? Black police officers? Black military that serve this country proudly? What about me? Do you think I don't know how to live in this society? I find your comment extremely racist and insensitive towards me especially since you quoted me. I feel personally attacked. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, peenie said:

Which black people would that be? Black police officers? Black military that serve this country proudly? What about me? Do you think I don't know who to live in this society? I find your comment extremely racist and insensitive especially since you quoted me. 

I think he's flipping the script on the white education narrative.

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I think he's flipping the script on the white education narrative.

I don't understand this statement. 

Just now, peenie said:

I don't understand this statement. 

Businesses are having seminars and required attendance for their white employees about how they shouldn't be racist... because the assumption is that all white people are racist, because they're white.  He's just changing white to black and racist to being able to live in society.

2 minutes ago, peenie said:

Which black people would that be? Black police officers? Black military that serve this country proudly? What about me? Do you think I don't know how to live in this society? I find your comment extremely racist and insensitive towards me especially since you quoted me. I feel personally attacked. 

All of them. It's pretty clear blacks are really struggling to live in a civilized society.

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

All of them. It's pretty clear blacks are really struggling to live in a civilized society.

You obviously aren't basing your statements on fact or personal experience. 

2 minutes ago, peenie said:

You obviously aren't basing your statements on fact or personal experience. 

58% of violent crime. Insanely low test scores. Literally, every majority-black neighborhood is a dangerous ghetto. BTW this just isn't America it's like this around the world. Wakanda isn't real.

And yes I have lots of personal experience growing up in a predominantly black area.

It's too easy to point this out. Go find someone else to bother.

14 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

58% of violent crime. Insanely low test scores. Literally, every majority-black neighborhood is a dangerous ghetto. BTW this just isn't America it's like this around the world. Wakanda isn't real.

And yes I have lots of personal experience growing up in a predominantly black area.

Lies and more lies. :thumbsdown:

Georgia is chock full of safe all-black neighborhoods. Black safe neighborhoods exist all over this country. Poor densely populated black neighborhoods combined with a bunch of other issues are why crime flourish.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

For sorry for these people.  The left has told them they can commit crime and ignore police.  It's not working out.

Who do you mean by “these people”?

41 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Is it hard to type while wearing your KKK hood?

• Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Lies. We went over how wrong that 58% number is in other threads. Fact that you still post it means it’s probably on a T-shirt you own.

• Thanks 1

Just now, dogcows said:

Is it hard to type while wearing your KKK hood?

About as hard as it was for you to type with your head in the sand.

Just now, dogcows said:

Lies. We went over how wrong that 58% number is in other threads. Fact that you still post it means it’s probably on a T-shirt you own.

Facts are lies.

Just now, Cdub100 said:

Facts are lies.

You posted your source for it before which didn’t support the number at all. Maybe you assumed nobody would take the time to read it. But go ahead and paint all black people as unable to function in society. You’re probably just grumpy because nobody came to your party:

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/white-lives-matter-rallies-flop-hardly-anyone-shows-rcna650

Should you be a cop if you can’t tell your gun from your taser?

3 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Facts 

segregation of racial minorities in sections of concentrated poverty contributes to inferior educational and employment opportunities, which, in turn, enhance the likelihood of crime and delinquency

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, dogcows said:

You posted your source for it before which didn’t support the number at all. Maybe you assumed nobody would take the time to read it. But go ahead and paint all black people as unable to function in society. You’re probably just grumpy because nobody came to your party:

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/white-lives-matter-rallies-flop-hardly-anyone-shows-rcna650

My source is/was fbi crime statistics

Always someone else's fault. That's in the top 10 if issues blacks need training on.

2 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

My source is/was fbi crime statistics

Get a life, black people live peacefully in this society as any other group. We definitely have major problems but don't smear an entire population based on your own flawed thinking and bias. Even if 58% of violent crimes are committed by blacks that doesn't mean all blacks are violent because most blacks are not criminals. 

• Like 1

Jack Posobiec: Obtained a copy of the outstanding warrant for Daunte Wright. He failed to appear in court last week after being charged with unlawful possession of a firearm and fleeing a peace officer.

Probably getting medicine for his grandma

Just now, dogcows said:

No probably not.  I suggest keep women out of city patrol.  Rural areas or desk work.

This is why defunding police is a backwards idea.  But all Dem ideas are azz backwards.

2 minutes ago, dogcows said:

no. maybe she was hired over a more qualified candidate in the name of diversity.

1 minute ago, porkbutt said:

no. maybe she was hired over a more qualified candidate in the name of diversity.

But, diversity is our strength... 

I'm confused.

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

Always someone else's fault. That's in the top 10 if issues blacks need training on.

Says the person on a website dedicated to black men who are the best in their field and who make millions each year. 

Says the person on a website dedicated to black men who are the best in their field and who make millions each year. 

Lies

Just now, peenie said:

Delusions of Grandeur and outright racism will be #8 on the list.

This site isn't dedicated to black men who play football. Nor is it dedicated to white men or Asians or aliens. It's a site for football.

Just now, Cdub100 said:

Delusions of Grandeur and outright racism will be #8 on the list.

This site isn't dedicated to black men who play football. Nor is it dedicated to white men or Asians or aliens. It's a site for football.

And football is played by black men who are the best and they make up 70% of the players. They clearly know how to live in society and you admire them and that is why you are here. 

3 minutes ago, peenie said:

And football is played by black men who are the best and they make up 70% of the players. They clearly know how to live in society and you admire them and that is why you are here. 

Admire? That’s a stretch. 

Oh you mean like this guy? Murdered an actual doctor and two small children

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/former-nfl-player-killed-rock-hill-doctor-family-before-killing-himself-police/ar-BB1fptPg

Are you absolutely sure you want to go down this rabbit hole? Because there are so many someone created a website to keep track.

http://www.nflarrest.com/#ByYear

The facts are very sad but they are also true, hence why they are facts. The truth is much closer to CDubs grim reality than it is to Peenies pass the blame narrative of “it’s the systems fault”. 

Just now, tanatastic said:

The facts are very sad but they are also true, hence why they are facts. The truth is much closer to CDubs grim reality than it is to Peenies “pass the blame narrative of “it’s the systems fault”.

Honestly, I get no joy out of this. It sucks and I hate watching the world circle down this drain. But nobody can say it out loud. 

15 minutes ago, peenie said:

wow

3 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Oh you mean like this guy? Murdered an actual doctor and two small children

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/former-nfl-player-killed-rock-hill-doctor-family-before-killing-himself-police/ar-BB1fptPg

Are you absolutely sure you want to go down this rabbit hole? Because there are so many someone created a website to keep track.

http://www.nflarrest.com/#ByYear

Admiration bro 

Just now, avoiding injuries said:

Admiration bro 

Funny because I don't even watch football anymore. Hell I don't watch any sports other than UFC at the moment.