Fireballer

Minny at it again. Black man shot at traffic stop

2 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Murder them, obviously. Especially if they’re black

Wow. This might be the most racist thing I’ve ever seen. :thumbsdown:

3 hours ago, dogcows said:

I don’t get this. Why do SOME people get so happy when a black guy with minor crimes gets killed? Is it their fantasy that they wish they could go around shooting black people for stealing a loaf of bread or driving with expired tags?

Minor Crimes? Daunte isn't some Jean Valjean figure stealing bread so his sister's child can eat. He's a parasite who steals from, and takes advantage of, friends and acquaintances that have been nice to him at gunpoint.

For most people, pulling a gun on a woman who was kind enough to let him crash in her apartment overnight and then rob her of rent money drains a helluva lot of the sympathy out of them but it doesn't even get a mention from you. Daunte is a POS. Fortunately, his friend that was with him that day is still around, so maybe, to show your compassion and sympathy and to show your solidarity with the cause, I recommend that to invite his friend over to your house for a party and then allow him to sleepover some time. 

Maybe you should some time thinking about why you mention his stealing a loaf of bread and driving with expired tags but ignore his armed robbery, or his trying to flee from cops, because everyone reading what you typed would have notice that omission and so rolled their eyes. You could have tighten up your argument had you addressed the situation correctly instead of invite us to dismiss it.

Step away from the 'racism' accusation for now and we'll come back to it later.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Minor Crimes? Daunte isn't some Jean Valjean figure stealing bread so his sister's child can eat. He's a parasite who steals from, and takes advantage of, friends and acquaintances that have been nice to him at gunpoint.

For most people, pulling a gun on a woman who was kind enough to let him crash in her apartment overnight and then rob her of rent money drains a helluva lot of the sympathy out of them but it doesn't even get a mention from you. Daunte is a POS. Fortunately, his friend that was with him that day is still around, so maybe, to show your compassion and sympathy and to show your solidarity with the cause, I recommend that to invite his friend over to your house for a party and then allow him to sleepover some time. 

Maybe you should some time thinking about why you mention his stealing a loaf of bread and driving with expired tags but ignore his armed robbery, or his trying to flee from cops, because everyone reading what you typed would have notice that omission and so rolled their eyes.

I guess armed robbery is a minor crime to liberals now. :dunno:

31 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Why do so many rich white people hate themselves? 

50/50? Shot while complying has happened exactly once in her entire lifetime ... and that’s Philando Castile. Has it  happened twice? or more? Maybe. Probably. There have been a bajillion cop/suspect interactions in her lifetime. I realize that I am going out on a limb here, but I sincerely do not remember a single other instance. Please remind me. 

This is bullsh1t and she lives in fantasy land. These shooting instances, other than Philando, always involve involve the suspects not complying with cops. This makes a dangerous situation for both cops and suspects, and yet 99% of police interactions with uncooperative suspects still resolve, granted not ideally, things can get ugly, but without focking death. Not complying is the door every suspect walks through in every situation that turns to sh1t. Again, RIP Philando, but the rest can look in the mirror. 1st , don’t commit a crime. 2nd, if you do commit a crime, don’t resist arrest. 

3 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Why do so many rich white people hate themselves? 

She’s also the one who had to remind 50cent that he was black and couldn’t vote for Trump; you know...they can’t think for themselves. Needed a rich white lady to remind him of who he was. 

11 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

She’s also the one who had to remind 50cent that he was black and couldn’t vote for Trump; you know...they can’t think for themselves. Needed a rich white lady to remind him of who he was. 

Well, creepy joe did say that if they don't vote for him they aint black, sooo.....:dunno:

9 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And when aren’t they held accountable? There’s a pretty high profile trial going on right now of a cop, another cop was arrested and charged today for manslaughter, and your loose cigarette cop stood trial and was fired. You know not of what you speak. Just sayin things 

Agree.  What is this guy babbling about?  We have had trials left and right on any cop that needs to use his or her gun.  What exactly is he pleaded for there to be done?  Just following CNNs commands?

8 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

I guess armed robbery is a minor crime to liberals now. :dunno:

Anything is minor.  Liberals apparently think there shoulf be no laws.  Crap in the street.  Steal if you have to.  Set buildings on fire and Kamala will bail you out.  Shoot guns in the neighborhood and police should leave you alone.  Loot stores who cares.

This isnt fabricated.  This is what they want.  You would think regular law abiding liberals would be appalled but partisan hacks gonna partisan hack. 

Seriously what kind of society are we turning into? Just a lawless crime filled society that thinks the cops are the big problem?

Go take a walk down East Buffalo then get back to me.  

https://www.google.com/amp/s/buffalonews.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/shootings-skyrocket-in-buffalo-so-far-in-2021/article_fd78d4ac-87ed-11eb-87b5-5bfa47e6a81d.amp.html

This here is some proof that when Liberals swooped in with an agenda in thr election year....violence went way up.  2019 was the lowest in violence since 2011.  2020 comes with Liberal agendas and the number skyrockets.  This year an even bigger shoot up in numbers.  

These are the stats of Biden's America.  They cannot be disputed.  Liberals claim to be trying to make us safer.  What total BS that is.  They are making it much much worse.  

• Thanks 1

I dont imbed.  But Yang on Twitter tweeting anout this said he was unarmed. 

Why is a figure like Yang allowed to spread false info with no flag from Twitter saying it is false? Or why isnt he suspended? 

We all know why right?  My Dem geeks...you understand why right? Because he is a Democrat. 

12 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Ok, you're jumping around here again. We can get to those later.  What procedures should police use to execute these arrests you highlight below?

Can you please just skip to the end? Again, I’m not gonna play the game where you ask a bunch of leading questions YOU feel are important, with the conclusion being “‘we’ll see the cops have no choice but to murder people!” 

11 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Maybe you should some time thinking about why you mention his stealing a loaf of bread and driving with expired tags but ignore his armed robbery, or his trying to flee from cops, because everyone reading what you typed would have notice that omission and so rolled their eyes. You could have tighten up your argument had you addressed the situation correctly instead of invite us to dismiss it.

Step away from the 'racism' accusation for now and we'll come back to it later.

So he deserved to die?

2 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/buffalonews.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/shootings-skyrocket-in-buffalo-so-far-in-2021/article_fd78d4ac-87ed-11eb-87b5-5bfa47e6a81d.amp.html

This here is some proof that when Liberals swooped in with an agenda in thr election year....violence went way up.  2019 was the lowest in violence since 2011.  2020 comes with Liberal agendas and the number skyrockets.  This year an even bigger shoot up in numbers.  

These are the stats of Biden's America.  They cannot be disputed.  Liberals claim to be trying to make us safer.  What total BS that is.  They are making it much much worse.  

Biden wasn’t president in 2020. Unbelievable….blaming Biden before he even won the election. 

2 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

Anything is minor.  Liberals apparently think there shoulf be no laws.  Crap in the street.  Steal if you have to.  Set buildings on fire and Kamala will bail you out.  Shoot guns in the neighborhood and police should leave you alone.  Loot stores who cares.

This isnt fabricated.  This is what they want.  You would think regular law abiding liberals would be appalled but partisan hacks gonna partisan hack. 

Seriously what kind of society are we turning into? Just a lawless crime filled society that thinks the cops are the big problem?

Go take a walk down East Buffalo then get back to me.  

The solution to crime is not having cops murder criminals in the street. All this BS about liberals saying there should be no laws is a distraction and fabrication. People want the police killings to stop. Every time the far-right nut bags see the police get called out for murdering blacks in the street, they whine like this. The BLM movement is growing so strap in. No more impunity for killer cops.

10 hours ago, Voltaire said:

50/50? Shot while complying has happened exactly once in her entire lifetime ... and that’s Philando Castile. Has it  happened twice? or more? Maybe. Probably. There have been a bajillion cop/suspect interactions in her lifetime. I realize that I am going out on a limb here, but I sincerely do not remember a single other instance. Please remind me. 

This is bullsh1t and she lives in fantasy land. These shooting instances, other than Philando, always involve involve the suspects not complying with cops. This makes a dangerous situation for both cops and suspects, and yet 99% of police interactions with uncooperative suspects still resolve, granted not ideally, things can get ugly, but without focking death. Not complying is the door every suspect walks through in every situation that turns to sh1t. Again, RIP Philando, but the rest can look in the mirror. 1st , don’t commit a crime. 2nd, if you do commit a crime, don’t resist arrest. 

Maybe you could explain how white guys can do this and not get shot?

5 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Biden wasn’t president in 2020. Unbelievable….blaming Biden before he even won the election. 

Right.  The defund the police garbage was a Republican idea. Ok tards existed last year too, and got their way. 

1 minute ago, dogcows said:

That’s settles it then. You have an example, case closed. Cops never shoot white people. You win. 

Just now, dogcows said:

How about you explain this: Notice how it happens both way asshat to all races.

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

That’s settles it then. You have an example, case closed. Cops never shoot white people. You win. 

I just destroyed his bullshit.

9 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Can you please just skip to the end? Again, I’m not gonna play the game where you ask a bunch of leading questions YOU feel are important, with the conclusion being “‘we’ll see the cops have no choice but to murder people!” 

Sure, don't listen to the former LEOs on the board.  UofF is frought with nuance.  It's obviously you're ignoring it.

Just now, lod001 said:

Yes you did. But he gets worked up by some fool on Twitter playing “look at this” games. 

Here’s another white guy complying with the police.

Here is what happens when a black dude complies with police:

3 minutes ago, lod001 said:

You just destroyed another gas station bathroom more like it…

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Right.  The defund the police garbage was a Republican idea. Ok tards existed last year too, and got their way. 

If you want to blame BLM for all the crime in 2020, and not Trump… then it really isn’t fair to blame crime on Biden in 2021, right? Can’t have your cake and eat it too…

How many black people are left in America?  Between all the ones in prison and the ones being killed by cops, they've gotta be on the endangered species list by now.

7 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Sure, don't listen to the former LEOs on the board.  UofF is frought with nuance.  It's obviously you're ignoring it.

I have cops in my family. Not the kind that brutalize and kill black people though. They can’t stand this crap happening because it makes all cops look bad. Most cops are good people who want to help their communities. Problem is, if you give the trigger happy racist ones a pass simply because of their uniform, you demean the entire profession. These killers need to be kicked off the force and stand trial when appropriate.

9 minutes ago, dogcows said:

I have cops in my family. Not the kind that brutalize and kill black people though. They can’t stand this crap happening because it makes all cops look bad. Most cops are good people who want to help their communities. Problem is, if you give the trigger happy racist ones a pass simply because of their uniform, you demean the entire profession. These killers need to be kicked off the force and stand trial when appropriate.

So you say you don't buy into the BLM narrative, but you post a bunch of white guys who don't get shot?  So, your issue isn't with police using force, you just think it's disproportionately doled out to black people.  Gotcha.

15 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

PLEASE STOP FEEDING THE TROLLS

This.  

34 minutes ago, dogcows said:

So he deserved to die?

No. Two things can be true at once, those two things being Daunte is a sh*tbag and Daunte didn’t deserve to die.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, dogcows said:

You do realize that most all cops try to avoid killing people?

24 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

PLEASE STOP FEEDING THE TROLLS

For a long time, I thought like you, that dogcows was a troll and was doing just that. But, once I saw him making enough legitimate posts, where he was put thought in and making an effort, I changed my mind.  

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

For a long time, I thought like you, that dogcows was a troll and was doing just that. But, once I saw him making enough legitimate posts, where he was put thought in and making an effort, I changed my mind.  

You're wrong

35 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Horrible.

43 minutes ago, dogcows said:

So in 2019 Buffalo could see almost a 10 year low.  But it skyrocketing in 2020 has nothing to do with riots and the normalization of violence the left has turned a blind eye to.  

Oh and 2021 is on pace to kill 2020 numbers.

You arent very smart are you?

3 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

i can guarantee you that people like dogcows will not give you the same courtesy.

38 minutes ago, dogcows said:

i dont read dogcows but lololololo.  that video does not show him complying.  i can pretty much guarantee you they edited out footage of cops telling him to lie flat on his belly with his arms behind his back.  the reason they do that is that its much safer for the cops.  when he chose to just stand there, they used force for their own safety.  

good example of why not to read dogcows.