Fireballer

Minny at it again. Black man shot at traffic stop

7 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Holy sh!t.  @Hardcore troubadour

The lady pulled her service weapon instead of taser.  This is bad.

Wow. Diversity is our strength. I always thought strength was our strength. Keep lowering the standards, libtards,  then run away when it  goes bad. She was scared, plain and simple. 

• Like 1

It’s a bad shoot. Good luck to the cop, but she’s more guilty than Chauvin of killing this guy than he was of Floyd. 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Wow. Diversity is our strength. I always thought strength was our strength. Keep lowering the standards, libtards,  then run away when it  goes bad. She was scared, plain and simple. 

yup. going to get more and more of this...they chased away most of the good cops.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Lol what a pivot :first:

This is why police shouldn't be defunded but rather funded.  

That was pretty bad and as amateur as you can get.   

Any personal responsibility of the criminal gets totally lost each time.    

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, listen2me 23 said:

This is why police shouldn't be defunded but rather funded.  

That was pretty bad and as amateur as you can get.   

Any personal responsibility of the criminal gets totally lost each time.    

What “personal responsibility” to getting focking murdered by those who are supposed to protect and serve?

Such a dumbass thing to say :thumbsdown:

Just now, IGotWorms said:

What “personal responsibility” to getting focking murdered by those who are supposed to protect and serve?

It was an accident.

Personal responsibility is not being a dumb ass and resisting and then trying to take off in your car after already being outside of it.

Wtf are you babbling about?  I get it.  You are a Dem.  It should just be one giant free for all and criminals shouldnt have any personal responsibility and get every benifit of the doubt.  

The kid shouldnt of been shot with a gun and killed.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Are you really thinking this one is murder?

1 minute ago, listen2me 23 said:

It was an accident.

Personal responsibility is not being a dumb ass and resisting and then trying to take off in your car after already being outside of it.

Wtf are you babbling about?  I get it.  You are a Dem.  It should just be one giant free for all and criminals shouldnt have any personal responsibility and get every benifit of the doubt.  

The kid shouldnt of been shot with a gun and killed.  

It’s just a stupid focking thing to say, don’t care what your political persuasion is.

They killed him when they shouldn’t have and didn’t even intend to, but let’s focus on his “personal responsibility”? Jesus Christ 

2 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Are you really thinking this one is murder?

Fine, “wrongful killing.” You happy now, princess?

Fine, “wrongful killing.” You happy now, princess?

I was just curious.  Words matter, especially in the legal world.

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

It’s just a stupid focking thing to say, don’t care what your political persuasion is.

They killed him when they shouldn’t have and didn’t even intend to, but let’s focus on his “personal responsibility”? Jesus Christ 

It's worth discussing.  No one is trying to take the blame off the officer, who clearly made a horrible mistake.  But it is worth discussing the contribution the victim made to his own demise.  If he'd just listened to the police and not put them in a high risk situation, he'd be alive today.  That's what they call in the law "contributory negligence."   And intelligent people can separate the emotion of the case from the facts and acknowledge the victim's role in this tragedy.  But since you're neither familiar with the law or intelligent I don't expect this argument to resonate with you. 

• Thanks 2

Of course that's the only sentence of my post you focus on 

Moron

20 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Oh sorry, didn’t realize I was back in a courtroom.

The guy is dead when he shouldn’t a oughta be dead. Do we really need to quibble with words?

30 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Funny how I  survived over so many years.

:lol:

Minnesota is flat out gonna run out of money paying all these lawsuits.   Gonna get pretty darned expensive

3 hours ago, jerryskids said:

The interesting thing is that there are people who will watch that and think the police should have let him throw that hunk of concrete.  And it will be impossible to have a rational discussion with them.

Biden thinks if that mob charges at the cops, the cops should just shoot them in the leg at most.  No need for lethal force.

36 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

ROFL.  Legal world?  The courts?  We are going to have a star chamber pretty soon.  The alignment of Venus and Mercury told us that white supremacy is the cause of this violence.  We must act!  I mean why not? We abandoned logic and rational thought long ago.

45 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Why make tasers look like guns?

I was actually developing a line of tasers that looked like stuff teddy bears but legal thought that might be some liability issues.  :( 

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

It was accidental, they meant to tase him instead.

Whoo boy

Brooklyn Center Police Chief Tim Gannon said that he believed the officer who shot Daunte Wright accidentally drew a handgun instead of a Taser.

"For informational purposes we train with our handguns on our dominant side, and our Taser on our weak side. If you're right-handed you carry your firearm on your right side and your carry your Taser on the left. This is done purposefully, and it's trained. As I watch the video and listen to the officer's commands, it is my belief that the officer had the intention to deploy their Taser, but instead shot Mr. Wright with a single bullet," the chief said.

Gannon said that he believes "this was an accidental discharge, that resulted in a tragic death of Mr. Wright."

Who among us hasn’t had an accidental discharge?

59 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Recliner Pivot. :D 

24 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Oh sorry, didn’t realize I was back in a courtroom.

Back in a courtroom. :lol:

"My client was physically assaulted by a banana peel just sitting there on the ground within this city's jurisdiction. My client demands justice for his hurt feelers!!!"

2 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Let’s discuss engrained bias.

How many people every thought this would be a woman office doing the shooting?

Could you imagine if she's a liberal?

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

Pivot from what? 

28 minutes ago, posty said:

Red Sox - Twins game has been postponed...

Saw that.  Is this going to be one of those things where all the other games now start falling like dominos?  :doh:

I dont understand running here.  You are already out of the car.  There are like 3 officers and they know what you are driving.  Where did he think he was going to go?  Perhaps drive and throw the gun? But even that...

17 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

I dont understand running here.  You are already out of the car.  There are like 3 officers and they know what you are driving.  Where did he think he was going to go?  Perhaps drive and throw the gun? But even that...

He's a black criminal. It's a common theme.

16 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

They create their own self fulfilling prophecy.  Rinse and repeat.

NHL has postponed Blues - Wild game tonight...
NBA has postponed T'Wolves - Nets game tonight...

57 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Could you imagine if she's a liberal?

Minnesota... Minneapolis... woman... I'd say the odds are pretty good that she is.

I see a Dangerous criminal trying to escape and drive away. No crime here by the cops, if he  doesn’t resist he’s alive right now.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

I see a Dangerous criminal trying to escape and drive away. No crime here by the cops, if he  doesn’t resist he’s alive right now.

You'd think with all the pandering and notoriety of these instances, that people would stop resisting arrest.

6 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

You'd think with all the pandering and notoriety of these instances, that people would stop resisting arrest.

For real. I understand the whole “I ain’t going back to jail!” bit, but if he drives away he puts his passengers in a police chase manhunt situation.