tubby_mcgee

California Students will wear masks regardless of vaccination status.

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Wearing a mask all day every day is unhealthy. And there’s not a thing stupid  about that. To argue it is baffling. 

Like 24/7 never taking it off?

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Who said they were all gonna die?  Breathing and other issues aren’t always fatal. Doesn’t mean I want kids to have them. And while I wish the kid being subjected to that kind of exploitation was illegal, that doesn’t mean it should be. Here in this country people are allowed to be irresponsible and disgusting in most cases.  As it should be. Don’t make things up. You’re not bright enough to pull it off. 

Pot Kettle.  Don't make things up either.  Get it?

1 minute ago, Baker Boy said:

I think everyone is ignoring the fact that masks don’t work! It is the big lie.

This is my whole point.  Who cares if it's healthy or not, it's pointless.

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

headaches, concentration difficulties, discomfort, learning difficulties and drowsiness / tiredness

Name me a kid that doesn't complain about this.

And then cover their mouths and noses and add more breathing in of carbon dioxide. That's the cherry on top I guess?

Just now, GutterBoy said:

Like 24/7 never taking it off?

Who said  that? We’re talking about school for kids. Don’t be a dumbass. And yeah, masks all day at school are bad for kids. Especially very young ones. If you had a shred of humility you would say, “yeah, I see your pint”. Instead you are grasping at nonsense like this in an attempt to salvage some sort of credibility. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Who said  that? We’re talking about school for kids. Don’t be a dumbass. And yeah, masks all day at school are bad for kids. Especially very young ones. If you had a shred of humility you would say, “yeah, I see your pint”. Instead you are grasping at nonsense like this in an attempt to salvage some sort of credibility. 

My kids wore masks to school.  They had mask breaks.  They had no issues.  Same goes for millions of kids.  This is a dumb argument.

Just now, GutterBoy said:

My kids wore masks to school.  They had mask breaks.  They had no issues.  Same goes for millions of kids.  This is a dumb argument.

Most schools weren’t open 5 days a week the whole year. Which is the plan in the fall. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Most schools weren’t open 5 days a week the whole year. Which is the plan in the fall. 

Iowa schools were and they wore masks.  No reports of any mask sicknesses.  The two different schools my kids go to actually had better than expected experiences.  Obviously everyone was happy do be done with them but it wasn't as bad as originally thought.  The schools in my area all had successful, full school years.

We got an email from our superintendent and he said mask will be a personal choice.

Very thankful.

2 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

We got an email from our superintendent and he said mask will be a personal choice.

Very thankful.

That's the way it should be.

19 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Iowa schools were and they wore masks.  No reports of any mask sicknesses.  The two different schools my kids go to actually had better than expected experiences.  Obviously everyone was happy do be done with them but it wasn't as bad as originally thought.  The schools in my area all had successful, full school years.

So it wasnt the whole year. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

So it wasnt the whole year. 

They were not required to wear masks for the last couple weeks.  It's when the governor lifted the mask ordinance.  Requiring them to wear masks the majority of the year was a annoying but really wasn't a big deal.  The school year went well considering the circumstances.

35 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

headaches, concentration difficulties, discomfort, learning difficulties and drowsiness / tiredness

Name me a kid that doesn't complain about this.

What minute shred of credibility you had is gone with this post.  You're a fuking idiot. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

What minute shred of credibility you had is gone with this post.  You're a fuking idiot. 

Coming from you this means Zero.  You are functionally retarded.

So here we are....where we always end up.

One side posting a link supporting their opinion.
Other side posting link supporting their opinion.

Opposite answers from the "links"

So thennnnn...

"Your link is wrong!!!!"

So what's next? How do we decide whose link is correct?

I always go by the eye test whenever possible.  The following isn't covid based...but same premise.

Often liberal links say "peaceful protest"
Conservatives say "violent".

Again it comes down to definition.

When I see people throwing bricks through windows, and burning cars and looting Target, I call it "violent".

Liberals call it "peaceful"  CNN calls it peaceful.  FOX calls it violent. 

Definitions are just different. 

Just like liberals and CNN call pedophilia "normal", while conservatives call it "disgustingly focked up".

Liberals would watch a pedophile channel and love every second of it if it were on.

4 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Coming from you this means Zero.  You are functionally retarded.

Kinda rings hollow coming from the guy who obviously knows zero about physiology and would ignore kids' symptoms of dyspnea.  Classy, though, for you to reach your mental pinnacle and throw out the "I'm rubber, you're glue" attack.  

4 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

So thennnnn...

"Your link is wrong!!!!"

I always go by the eye test whenever possible.  The following isn't covid based...but same premise.

When I see people throwing bricks through windows, and burning cars and looting Target, I call it "violent".

Just like liberals and CNN call pedophilia "normal", while conservatives call it "disgustingly focked up".

Liberals would watch a pedophile channel and love every second of it if it were on.

One link is a medical journal.

The other is an opinion piece from an alt-right media outlet.

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Kinda rings hollow coming from the guy who obviously knows zero about physiology and would ignore kids' symptoms of dyspnea.  Classy, though, for you to reach your mental pinnacle and throw out the "I'm rubber, you're glue" attack.  

None of the kids expressed symptoms of dyspnea, dummy.  Keep it up, stupid.

5 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

So thennnnn...

"Your link is wrong!!!!"

This is a great observation.  The answer is that both sides suck.  It's not always black or white, there is almost always a gray area.  I tend to live in the gray area because I know there are very few absolutes in life other than death.

I do have to question one thing though.  Where are the examples of liberals and CNN calling pedophilia "normal?"

Leftist focking sheep are the most dangerous groups in America

• Like 1

I don’t care what any school district in any state did. The data is in. The chinavirus is not dangerous for kids.  We have now tipped to where the masks are more harmful than helpful.  Tell the Fockin teachers to wear one or stay home if they are so concerned. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

None of the kids expressed symptoms of dyspnea, dummy.  Keep it up, stupid.

Doesn't matter if they did or didn't.  You're post said that you would blow of kids having symptoms.  So sad that you're trying to bolster the effectiveness of you're posts with name calling.  

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

Doesn't matter if they did or didn't.  You're post said that you would blow of kids having symptoms.  So sad that you're trying to bolster the effectiveness of you're posts with name calling.  

well you claimed that they did, incorrectly.  Kids said they were tired and couldn't focus, that's pretty much every kid in school.

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

well you claimed that they did, incorrectly.  Kids said they were tired and couldn't focus, that's pretty much every kid in school.

Sure, the focking stupid/lazy kids that don't care about school.  The kids that put in the work?  Not so much. 

Was discussing this with my wife who is a PT in WA state school district. She's not sure what her school is going to do come the fall.

She said she won't be surprised if they continue with mask requirement given their previous responses to COVID.  Guess we'll find out soon. 

We are going to be back in the classroom with no masks in fall. Not sure what California is doing but this isn’t the first time they’ve shown how retarded they are 

11 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

That’s nice of the China virus to take breaks

11 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

One link is a medical journal.

The other is an opinion piece from an alt-right media outlet.

Trust has collapsed.  That has utterly destroyed this sort of argument.  Credibility is fungible.  When people see things like Fauci being wildly inconsistent with his analysis, he loses credibility.  And because the medical field refuses to call him out, the loss of credibility spreads to the entire medical field, including medical journals.

34 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Memba not too long ago libruls was fighting laws banning face coverings?

I also remember when they fought people who didn't believe in vaccines. 

29 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

I also remember when they fought people who didn't believe in vaccines. 

I had some Trumpkvnt tell me at work that she had video proof the vax contained a tracking chip. 

"Oh, you like the one in your phone that you carry with you at all times?"

Her: 😐🤔🙁

Dumbasses😆

4 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

That’s nice of the China virus to take breaks

Mask doesn't protect you from china virus, you libtard.  Face Diaper Fauci lover.

3 hours ago, wiffleball said:

I had some Trumpkvnt tell me at work that she had video proof the vax contained a tracking chip. 

"Oh, you like the one in your phone that you carry with you at all times?"

Her: 😐🤔🙁

Dumbasses😆

You seem to be surrounded by the extremes of society. 

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You seem to be surrounded by the extremes of society. 

His office is a regular Noah's Ark of humanity. 

10 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

His office is a regular Noah's Ark of humanity. 

I'm the one sweeping up the poop deck

Looks like they already back tracked and said they will leave it up to the local districts to make the call on masks. Luckily, I live in a more sane part of CA (if there is such a thing), in which my kid already attended in person public school full time all last school year (with a mask). I know that was pretty rare in CA though. I’m quite sure the kids won’t have mandatory masks in our district this year. All the wackos in the northern CA Bay Area and in LA probably will require masks though. 

23 minutes ago, JerkStore said:

Looks like they already back tracked and said they will leave it up to the local districts to make the call on masks. Luckily, I live in a more sane part of CA (if there is such a thing), in which my kid already attended in person public school full time all last school year (with a mask). I know that was pretty rare in CA though. I’m quite sure the kids won’t have mandatory masks in our district this year. All the wackos in the northern CA Bay Area and in LA probably will require masks though. 

What county do you live in? I wasn't aware of any public schools that were open in CA...other than the super rural ones. 

35 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

What county do you live in? I wasn't aware of any public schools that were open in CA...other than the super rural ones. 

Irvine in Orange County.  We had the choice of in person or virtual at the start of the school year. 

20 hours ago, JerkStore said:

Irvine in Orange County.  We had the choice of in person or virtual at the start of the school year. 

Irvine is where a lot of liberal corporations set up shop because its far away from crime and they can safely virtue-signal that they like minorities without having to interact with them.  Cultures like Irvine is why everyone turned against corporations.