Sign in to follow this  
edjr

**official** Olympic Games Tokyo -- 7/23/21 - 8/8/21

9 hours ago, TimHauck said:

I assume you have the same disdain for US swimmer Michael Andrew who refused to wear his mask during his interview per the rules?

You are incorrect.  The swimmer Michael Andrew COULD NOT BREATHE in his mask  well enough.

“For me, it’s pretty hard to breathe in after kind of sacrificing my body in the water, so I feel like my health is a little more tied to being able to breathe than protecting what’s coming out of my mouth.”

6 hours ago, DonS said:

So the swimmer is unvaccinated. His choice, is it not?  Who is he putting at risk, exactly, since anyone who wants a vaccine can get one?  If your answer is other unvaccinated folks then they also made the same decision and accept whatever risk that might entail. :dunno:

I wasn’t really referring to him being unvaccinated, I was referring to his refusal to wear a mask during his interview which pretty much everyone else had no problem doing (although him being unvaccinated is even more reason why he should have been wearing one).

48 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

You are incorrect.  The swimmer Michael Andrew COULD NOT BREATHE in his mask  well enough.

“For me, it’s pretty hard to breathe in after kind of sacrificing my body in the water, so I feel like my health is a little more tied to being able to breathe than protecting what’s coming out of my mouth.”

Lol, and yet both Katie Ledecky and Bobby Finke didn’t have any issue wearing one literally seconds after winning the 1500, which was about 15-30x longer than most of Andrew’s races.   Plus I think his interview wasn’t even until a little while later since he choked and finished 4th so no one really cared what he had to say.

Back to the games.  Congrats to wrestler Adeline Gray on her silver medal.

Tamyra Mensah-Stock should probably win gold though.  She likes to make a heart sign after her matches is that offensive too?

12 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Tamyra Mensah-Stock should probably win gold though.  She likes to make a heart sign after her matches is that offensive too?

That's a dude.

50 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I wasn’t really referring to him being unvaccinated, I was referring to his refusal to wear a mask during his interview which pretty much everyone else had no problem doing

So which is it?  Was Andrew breaking rules, like you said in a previous post, or should he do it because others have?

Uswnt loses to canada.

Our team is so OLD.  Being back the old and slow.  We have had like 8 or 9 goals reversed due to offsides.

Why...because we are old and slow.  Our average age is like 32 for the team.

Just needed Hope Solos roast beef to round out the team.

Play the theme to golden girls when they introduce them

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Lol, and yet both Katie Ledecky and Bobby Finke didn’t have any issue wearing one literally seconds after winning the 1500, which was about 15-30x longer than most of Andrew’s races.   Plus I think his interview wasn’t even until a little while later since he choked and finished 4th so no one really cared what he had to say.

It is his truth.  Why are you questioning it?

8 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

He voted for Trump. Big MAGA guy Tim is. 

19 hours ago, Fireballer said:

What does this even mean?  

"the intersection where all people who are oppressed meet.”

As a fellow ugly person, it just occurred to me what she's really protesting is looksism because no one gives a shìt if you're black or gay if you're hot.  And you probably won't be depressed either.  She probably doesn't even realize it because she probably doesn't want to admit she's ugly.

The real oppression in this country is of me and my fellow ugly motherfūckers.  Nothing comes easy for us.

20 hours ago, Fireballer said:

What does this even mean?  

"the intersection where all people who are oppressed meet.”

She looks like that dude in the Green Mile movie.

1 hour ago, DonS said:

Today's philosophical question: If a protest happens from a non-medaling team does it make a sound? 

Yup.

It does. 

They are still pukes.  Pukes are pukes regardless of place.

If it was found of George Floyd won the 50m dash in elem school, he'd still be a puke. 

3 hours ago, Fireballer said:

So which is it?  Was Andrew breaking rules, like you said in a previous post, or should he do it because others have?

Because he was breaking protocols, and because he's unvaccinated.

2 hours ago, Alias Detective said:

You really believe he's a world class swimmer, and can't breathe with a loose piece of fabric over his mouth?

11 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Because he was breaking protocols

Link?  When he did it, the USOC said he was NOT breaking any rules.  

7 way tie for the bronze in Golf. I wanted them to let all 7 tee off in the same group. Wusses.

Thank god the dude pretending to be a woman failed his women’s weightlifting attempts and is out. What a farce. Show me a woman who becomes a man he competes with the men and I’ll be impressed and even cheer her on. Other way around though is complete horsechit and he should be embarrassed. It’s like if Mark McGuire put a wig on and knocked softballs out the park, cmon now.

26 minutes ago, edjr said:

7 way tie for the bronze in Golf. I wanted them to let all 7 tee off in the same group. Wusses.

Tie-breaker should be they all tee off at the same time and race to see who can get it into the hole first. 

6 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Tie-breaker should be they all tee off at the same time and race to see who can get it into the hole first. 

That's even better!!  Love it.

I'd LOVE to see Rory take a ball off the noggin

45 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

You playing "Mario Golf: Super Rush"?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, edjr said:

Or do like they do in member/guest shootouts.

Tee off on say, hole 4 - play to green 17. However you get there is up to you, fewest strokes in wins. 

47 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Only because the people who make the rules are chicken sh!t b!tches. 

Yeah, probably same for Andrew

19 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Yeah, probably same for Andrew

Probably. Liberals aren't good at following or enforcing rules.

See the border, the streets of San Francisco,  BLM protests... we could go on pretty much indefinitely here. 

• Like 1

Just now, Fireballer said:

Bad news.  No medal.  11th.

Impressive.  11th out of how many competitors? 

This was probably her plan all along.  She knew she had ZERO shot at a medal so had to get her ugly mug in the papers some other way.  ✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Bad news.  No medal.  11th.

Shucks...

2 hours ago, DonS said:

Impressive.  11th out of how many competitors? 

This was probably her plan all along.  She knew she had ZERO shot at a medal so had to get her ugly mug in the papers some other way.  ✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾

Twelve qualified for the finals...

I think that there were 30 competitors...

5 minutes ago, nobody said:

If she wasn't so oppressed, she could've won the whole thing

FOCKING WHITEY STRIKES AGAIN!!! :mad:

Congrats to Tamyra Mensah-Stock!

You guys would actually like her interview too (seriously):

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Congrats to Tamyra Mensah-Stock!

You guys would actually like her interview too (seriously):

👍🏻🇺🇸

• Like 1

Initially I didn't bash S. Biles... What she does up there is physically (extremely) dangerous. If your head/ass isn't wired right, you could paralyze yourself.....or worse. 

But FFS, to come back a couple days later, and all of the sudden be okay to compete??? Give me a break, did Moses drop from the heavens and heal you? 

Total BS move, she should of stayed out.