Sign in to follow this  
fandandy

When is the last time you smoked weed?

Never tried weed. Or coke. Or meth. Or cigarettes. Or acid.

Zippo. 

Missouri just legalized it recreationally.   Lines at the the dispensaries in town are always packed.   Often see plates from out of state with our proximity to neighboring states.   I know boomers who are taking gummies for gout, anxiety etc who would have never considered smoking ten or twenty years ago.   

Curious if the normalcy associated with decriminalizition has changed people's thoughts about it? 

Big day coming up Thursday, I guess :dunno: :ninja: 

Have a friend who was itching for pot to be legalized because he wouldn't break the law to smoke it. But now that he can, he smokes occasionally and the guy isn't as fun to hang around with at times. And he is becoming more and more like every other pot head I've ever known and is slowing over time wanting to incorporate it more and more into his daily life. 

30 years.

I started going gummies like 2 months ago. Wow do they put me right to sleep. Like magic. 

Even when coming down from coke. 2 gummies and night-night

On 7/30/2021 at 9:09 AM, MDC said:

9 or 10 years ago.

Going on 10-11 years ago now. But I keep CBD gummies around.

Night smoker and do it mostly for sleep but do like the high some a hour or two before bed. Have friends that do it all day and that is not for me.

2 hours ago, cmh6476 said:

Curious if the normalcy associated with decriminalizition has changed people's thoughts about it? 

Florida legalized medical a few years ago... which is nearly the same of recreational since they give prescriptions for anything like "anxiety."  Even my 80 y.o. ultra-conservative parents have a card, and they've never smoked weed. They just eat gummies "to help sleep" so they say.

But most people buy burnable weed and I smell it everywhere nowadays... walking the dog, at stop lights, at football games. 

I think I liked it better when it was more underground. No going back now.

23 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

When your mom made an apple bong and then ate it.

You ready to party tomorrow? :banana:

Happy 4/20 potheads

Never. 

Weed isn't my thing. 

1 hour ago, posty said:

Never have, never will...

I know a lot of folks, a generation older than I, who would have said the same thing ten years ago.   Now because of health or other reasons they are eating gummies :dunno:

1 hour ago, cmh6476 said:

I know a lot of folks, a generation older than I, who would have said the same thing ten years ago.   Now because of health or other reasons they are eating gummies :dunno:

But eating gummies isn't the same as smoking weed...

If I need to smoke weed (or eat the crap) to get around pain for something when I get older, I hope to God that there is something else available by then...