MDC

***OFFICIAL*** HT and Worms banned for six months thread

14 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

You keep trying this schtick, clearly an alias.

C-

I’m not an alias and I bring up the Mexican thing maybe once a year - if that. Grow a pair.  

Just now, Mike Isles said:

I’m not an alias and I bring up the Mexican thing maybe once a year - if that. Grow a pair.  

Then you desperately need some new material. 

D+

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Cruzer said:

Then you desperately need some new material. 

D+

Who are you again ? ##### if I know anything about you. 

Just now, Mike Isles said:

Who are you again ? ##### if I know anything about you. 

Been here since '95, actually a year or two before that. 

The fact you don't know, means shiit.

• Sad 1

Link .... not the the original challenge but to the violations please .... thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

Link .... not the the original challenge but to the violations please .... thanks in advance.

Link

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

WTF has happened to this place

MDC 

4 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

If it is not for money who cares.

MDC does. Greatly. He’s obsessed. 

19 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Worms was the first one based on the evidence I've seen.  It's really as simple as that.

Does that really matter?  If Worms goes and kills somebody.  Then a day later HT kills Worms, HT can't use the excuse, 'well if the police caught him yesterday...I never would have had the opportunity to kill him, not my fault.'

Also, I don't give a fig newton about any of this other than it's going to make my Tuesday just a tad more entertaining.  

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Worms was the first one based on the evidence I've seen.  It's really as simple as that.

What does that matter?  How many times have you seen in the NFL that the one that initiated it isn't seen, it is the one that retaliates?

24 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Does that really matter?  If Worms goes and kills somebody.  Then a day later HT kills Worms, HT can't use the excuse, 'well if the police caught him yesterday...I never would have had the opportunity to kill him, not my fault.'

Also, I don't give a fig newton about any of this other than it's going to make my Tuesday just a tad more entertaining.  

Is a truce a truce when someone breaks the truce? Your killing analogy falls flat. Try again. 

22 minutes ago, posty said:

What does that matter?  How many times have you seen in the NFL that the one that initiated it isn't seen, it is the one that retaliates?

Why wasn’t the first one seen? A couple of reasons: One, I’m not a kunt. 2) MDC is.  Fin

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Is a truce a truce when someone breaks the truce? Your killing analogy falls flat. Try again. 

I have some sympathy for your position.  However, your remedy wasn't to do the same thing you weren't supposed to do.  The deal was that if either of you broke the rules to report it and Titans would make a decision about the 6 month ban.  You should have simply reported Worms if he broke the rules, not retaliated.  Note that I haven't looked at the posts in question because IDGAF.  This is the dumbest thread, not to mention the dumbest "bet" ever negotiated on this bored.

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Strike said:

I have some sympathy for your position.  However, your remedy wasn't to do the same thing you weren't supposed to do.  The deal was that if either of you broke the rules to report it and Titans would make a decision about the 6 month ban.  You should have simply reported Worms if he broke the rules, not retaliated.  Note that I haven't looked at the posts in question because IDGAF.  This is the dumbest thread, not to mention the dumbest "bet" ever negotiated on this bored.

All true. But I just can’t be a rat. Don’t have it in me. Should have realized what a disadvantage I was starting with. MDC was monitoring though, amd he didn’t report Worms. But he was sure johnny on the spot when it came to me. Figures. He’s obsessed with me. Besides, I don’t want worms or anyone banned. It’s a message board. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

All true. But I just can’t be a rat. Don’t have it in me. Should have realized what a disadvantage I was starting with. MDC was monitoring though, amd he didn’t report Worms. But he was sure johnny on the spot when it came to me. Figures. He’s obsessed with me. Besides, I don’t want worms or anyone banned. It’s a message board. 

Then don't agree to the challenge in the first place.   But, once you do, you have to follow the rules. 

• Thanks 3

22 minutes ago, Strike said:

Then don't agree to the challenge in the first place.   But, once you do, you have to follow the rules. 

I was. Until the truce was broken.  You keep leaving that part out. If you’re not going to acknowledge there was no truce….

1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

Also worth noting that we all agreed to a month and HT has spent the last day lashing out at me. I was only roped into this truce after Worms / HT and I’m still the only one abiding by it. 

20 hours ago, MDC said:

The fact that they couldn’t go 2 weeks without slapfighting? Or HT’s lying and welching? 

Look at MDC still abiding. 

17 hours ago, MDC said:

I’m surprised. I thought he had integrity. :( 

Here too

14 hours ago, MDC said:

HT said in that very thread that he’d abide by Titans judgment. And he’s still lashing out,, no self control. 

And here 

The bet was stupid to begin with, but all this has shown is what most of us expected...

HT doesn't take his punishment like a man and welches on the outcome...

Personally either both Worms and HT goes for six months or they both stick around...  It doesn't matter to me, because I have the crybaby welcher on ignore...

• Like 2

Just now, posty said:

The bet was stupid to begin with, but all this has shown is what most of us expected...

HT doesn't take his punishment like a man and welches on the outcome...

Personally either both Worms and HT goes for six months or they both stick around...  It doesn't matter to me, because I have the crybaby welcher on ignore...

Sure you do….

Just now, posty said:

^^^^^

Girly welcher

Proving it once again. Woof woof. My bich

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Proving it once again. Woof woof. My bich

Grow up

• Thanks 2

Imagine how HT would have reacted it I broke the truce, got banned and then refused to leave.

Really says a lot about him and his character. :mellow: 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Thanks for the link. @MDC.

Wow, worms's pot/kettle offense was a glancing blow, mearly agreeing with another poster's negative assessment of HT. Meanwhile, HT's was far more direct with the cuck comment in regards to another poster's comment about worms. Whereas worms toned the wiffleball insult down, HT ramped Digby's insult up. Yet worms is the one gone, while HT is staying.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

30 minutes ago, MDC said:

Imagine how HT would have reacted it I broke the truce, got banned and then refused to leave.

Yep...  Nothing new from the girly welcher that is HT...

I guess "his" "wife" wears the balls in the family...

35 minutes ago, MDC said:

How did I react when Worms broke the truce? I didn’t. You lose. Again. 

31 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Wow, worms's pot/kettle offense was a glancing blow, mearly agreeing with another poster's negative assessment of HT. Meanwhile, HT's was far more direct with the cuck comment in regards to another poster's comment about worms. Whereas worms toned the wiffleball insult down, HT ramped Digby's insult up. Yet worms is the one gone, while HT is staying.

I didn’t say anything when worms made his comment, did I? Didn’t want him gone, don’t want him gone. But you see what you want to see I guess. Doesn’t make you right. 

What a bunch of sad pathetic yoomens.  So sad. 

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, edjr said:

What a bunch of sad pathetic yoomens.  So sad. 

Keeps the political posts to a minimum...

49 minutes ago, MDC said:

Didn't you do the same 10-15 years ago?

1 hour ago, MDC said:

These are all statements of fact. :dunno: 

46 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I disagree with the HT analysis; his post seems more like "statement of fact" in that he was summarizing what another poster said, not initiating new insults.  Doesn't seem anywhere near deserving of a 6 month ban; this is more of a criminal vs. civil trial wherein you need beyond reasonable doubt, and I propose that there is significant reasonable doubt.  

Defense rests. 🤓

• Sad 1