MDC

***OFFICIAL*** HT and Worms banned for six months thread

Here’s my thing: I was NOT calling worms a cuck. I was calling him an idiot. So that’s an insult thought up by HT. I don’t typically use the term “cuck”. Either way, I knew he wouldn’t ever leave. Don’t know why you guys thought he’d honor that when he’d welched before :lol: 

11 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Here’s my thing: I was NOT calling worms a cuck. I was calling him an idiot. So that’s an insult thought up by HT. I don’t typically use the term “cuck”. Either way, I knew he wouldn’t ever leave. Don’t know why you guys thought he’d honor that when we’d welched before :lol: 

/thread

• Thanks 1

So this is what happens when a member of a circle jerk gets more attention than the guy next to him. 

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I disagree with the HT analysis; his post seems more like "statement of fact" in that he was summarizing what another poster said, not initiating new insults.  Doesn't seem anywhere near deserving of a 6 month ban; this is more of a criminal vs. civil trial wherein you need beyond reasonable doubt, and I propose that there is significant reasonable doubt.  

Defense rests. 🤓

<snort> :lol:

36 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

So this is what happens when a member of a circle jerk gets more attention than the guy next to him. 

What's proper circle jerk etiquette anyways?  If you bust your nut first does it mean you get to go take your nap or do you still need to keep working your neighbor?  Asking for a friend. :ninja:

45 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Ironic that this place is at it's best when it's at it's dumbest!  

6 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

3 pages… 😐

You’re welcome. 😂 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

27 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

3 pages… 😐

Are you saying it should be many more pages?

:dunno:

26 minutes ago, DonS said:

What's proper circle jerk etiquette anyways?  If you bust your nut first does it mean you get to go take your nap or do you still need to keep working your neighbor?  Asking for a friend. :ninja:

Apparently, one of the other sissys will rat you out, and try to ban you from the circle for 6 months.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

56 minutes ago, DonS said:

Only if your back to back. 😉

34 minutes ago, posty said:

Are you saying it should be many more pages?

:dunno:

No, 3 pages is an embarrassment. It’s especially tragic given that there’s been no hilarity either. 

DO BETTER!

3 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

No, 3 pages is an embarrassment. It’s especially tragic given that there’s been no hilarity either. 

DO BETTER!

Wanna take wagers on how many pages we will have? Especially if HT refuses to leave? Lol 

4 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

DO BETTER!

I don't think I have that quality in me...

For the record, I don't want to see either gone. I like HT and would miss him. A few months ago, worms turned into a personally insulting a$$hole towards me for no reason and so got paid back in kind, but that doesn't mean that I ever want to see him or anyone leave. 

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

For the record, I don't want to see either gone. I like HT and would miss him. A few months ago, worms turned into a personally insulting a$$hole towards me for no reason and so got paid back in kind, but that doesn't mean that I ever want to see him or anyone leave. 

He’s not gone permanently. How long I’m not sure cause I wasn’t in the thread where they made the bet. Either way, both of them act like complete a$$holes for no reason. I don’t see how you can like HT when all he does is start Sh1t with people and provides extremely little to the conversations. There’s a difference between getting into arguments with people and just acting like a complete d1ck head to people for no reason. Worms used to be pretty decent but since Biden has taken office he’s just evolved into a blabbering idiot. One of the reasons I don’t post a whole lot anymore is cause that’s all people around here seem to do: try to start Sh1t with people for no reason and ruin threads cause of it. You have to search through pages of content just to find a post that’s talking about what the thread is about and isn’t Sh1t talking 

29 minutes ago, posty said:

So you were that kid back in school, huh?

12 hours ago, Strike said:

So you were that kid back in school, huh?

Actions have consequences...

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

He took quite a beating for welching and refused to leave. Doesn’t surprise me he’s still here :dunno: 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

32 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

What kind of rat gets joy out of ratting on people day and night?

Pathetic.

HT is notorious for doing the same though. In this instance, it’s karma 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Confused 1

On 8/24/2021 at 10:10 AM, Meglamaniac said:

WTF has happened to this place

It's just dumb.  

• Thanks 1

On 9/7/2021 at 10:15 AM, posty said:

Actions have consequences...

Just saw him over on the main board. Was the bet for them to stop posting here completely or just the geek club? Either way, we knew he wasn’t leaving. Especially not for SIX months. 24/7 would go insane since this is all he has left :lol: 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

16 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Just saw him over on the main board. Was the bet for them to stop posting here completely or just the geek club? Either way, we knew he wasn’t leaving. Especially not for SIX months. 24/7 would go insane since this is all he has left :lol: 

She hasn't started her ban yet...  If she was banned by a mod, she would not be able to post at all...  Everyone else that has lost a bet and left, they never posted on the main board to circumvent the losing of the bet...  Since she is still posting, she still hasn't started the banning IMHO...

Ergo, still welching...

• Sad 1

Just now, MDC said:

Bump :rolleyes: 

Is that like the bump you asked for when you were snorting Heroin? Lol. 

I put to the Geek Club that the 6 month ban resets to 0 days served every time Hardcore Welcher posts, no credit for time served at all.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

I put to the Geek Club that the 6 month ban resets to 0 days served every time Hardcore Welcher posts, no credit for time served at all.

second

1. I didn’t break the rules so I’m not leaving! :mad: 

2. Fine, I’m a man of my word and will honor my bet. :bandana: 

3. Fock it - I’m a welcher. :( 

The rare triple welch!  :doublethumbsup: 

• Thanks 2

Banned from the Geek Club, fine... whatever.  But I see no reason to ban from the entire site.  No reason he can't post on the football side.

11 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Banned from the Geek Club, fine... whatever.  But I see no reason to ban from the entire site.  No reason he can't post on the football side.

I don't think it was ever stipulated and the thread is gone and I haven't seen Titans...

If one can still post, they aren't banned...  If you get banned from a mod here, they aren't going to allow you to post at one board and not the other...

Banning should be site-wide...

When did this place turn into such a bunch of whiny twats? 

This board needs RP/HT.  Shut the fock up buncha Karens

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Titans told me he was lifting the ban. So there.