Djgb13

California to require all school children to get covid vaccine

He won the recall. And now they are going crazy with covid rules even tho delta is fading out.  I still have to wear a mask everywhere. Soon ill need to show papers to enter any building.  Were being conditioned for a dictatorship.  Lockdowns will never end.  

How many kids died of covid vs the vaccine?

California being the first state to mandate this isn't surprising.  Which state will be #2?  My money is on OR, though I wouldn't be shocked if Inslee beats them to the punch for WA. 

4 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

How many kids died of covid vs the vaccine?

These numbers...and I have no clue what they are... they'll be what "they" want them to be.

There is nothing "concrete" anymore. Anywhere in the news. It's all how it's spun.

There is no news...no smoking gun, that could change anything.

Let's just say Biden was caught on camera shooting someone or getting a BJ from someone or jerking off a 13 year old...... Nothing would change.

the liberal media would just say "its fake....it was a deep fake set up by some conservative organization....."

The video would be taken down of every site on the on the internet.

You'd have a bunch of conservatives screaming bloody murder...but their comments would all be taken down from every big tech site.

On 10/1/2021 at 10:45 PM, JustinCharge said:

He won the recall. And now they are going crazy with covid rules even tho delta is fading out.  I still have to wear a mask everywhere. Soon ill need to show papers to enter any building.  Were being conditioned for a dictatorship.  Lockdowns will never end.  

If you are voting R, come live in FL. Land of the free and we want to keep it that way. We are killing off all the fat liberals down here. Covid works.

• Like 1

On 10/1/2021 at 8:47 PM, Djgb13 said:

Gov Newsome is now requiring all kids K-12 get the covid vaccine. I’m not even sure if the vaccine is approved for kids that young but he doesn’t seem to care. Thank God I don’t live there. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/politics/gov-newsom-announces-california-first-state-require-covid-vaccinations-k-12-students.amp

The current plan would require students older than 12-years-old to receive the coronavirus vaccine in order to be able to attend class. This step would add the COVID-19 vaccine to the required list of childhood vaccinations required to attend school.

The vaccine requirement would be enforced after the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) gives the approval for different age groups to receive the shot while allowing religious and medical exemptions.

You couldn't make it to the 5th sentence in the article before registering your outrage. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 10/1/2021 at 7:45 PM, JustinCharge said:

Environmental lockdowns are in our future 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

You couldn't make it to the 5th sentence in the article before registering your outrage. :lol:

Your dumb ass missed the point entirely still :doh: it’s what I expect from a retarded liberal though 

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

It wouldn’t surprise me to see pollution advisories turn into pollution lockdowns, in California at least.

• Sad 1

58 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

The radio show I listened to this AM hinted at "water mandates" and all of that now. I've been saying for months that if they can turn off our power when it's a little windy out, they can certainly turn off our water. 

And this is what PEOPLE VOTE FOR. 

32 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

The radio show I listened to this AM hinted at "water mandates" and all of that now. I've been saying for months that if they can turn off our power when it's a little windy out, they can certainly turn off our water. 

Its what they do in North Korea.  You get power monday and tuesday. But then you also get surprise power on saturday afternoon and for that extra time you praise dear leader for heroically fighting the good fight.  If the power goes out, the public is conditioned to openly swear and curse at the evil capitalist pig Americans for ruining the power service. 

A KEY aspect of holding a dictatorship is rational essential goods to make the public dependent upon the government as much as possible.  The distruption of the supply chain in America causing these shortages are just the START.  Its conditioning Americans to accept shortages.  The government won't fix it.  It wants to EXPAND shortages.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, lod001 said:

If you are voting R, come live in FL. Land of the free and we want to keep it that way. We are killing off all the fat liberals down here. Covid works.

I almost moved to Florida last year.

3 hours ago, TheNewGirl said:

“Smart” thermostats in Texas being remotely controlled by government to limit energy usage

https://www.greatertexan.com/2021-06-24-smart-thermostats-texas-remotely-controlled-government-energy.html

This came to light last winter when the Texas Wind Turbines froze.

This is all Hitleresque. California is focked and should not be supported any longer by the federal government.

3 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

I almost moved to Florida last year.

I’ll be doing a rotation at a women’s health site in south Florida either the end of next year or beginning of the following year. I love south and western Florida. If I moved to Florida it would be those places. Preferably around 30A

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

This is all Hitleresque. California is a focked and should not be supported any longer by the federal government.

This is what people WANT. 

I am telling you...he will run for president. 

The governments greatest achievement has been turning people from “sticking it to the man” and don’t trust the government to “the government has your best interests at heart and we should believe everything they say” 

• Confused 1

Terrifying New Horror Movie For Liberal Audiences Shows Politicians Leaving Them Alone, Letting Them Make Own Decisions
https://babylonbee.com/news/terrifying-new-horror-movie-for-liberal-audiences-shows-politicians-leaving-them-alone-letting-them-make-own-decisions

5 hours ago, TheNewGirl said:

Percieved moral and intellectual superiority.  They're so focused that they are the smartest in the room, that they will vote to run it in the ground before conceding. 

4 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Percieved moral and intellectual superiority.  They're so focused that they are the smartest in the room, that they will vote to run it in the ground before conceding. 

Corporations do this as well.  They will stick with a losing business model even though people are screaming at them the correct course of action.  Quiznos expanded way too fast, gave franchises to people who couldn't handle them, which hurt the brand and sales.  They tried to compensate by charging high rates to franchises for food, which drove them under and they wound up closing 1000 stores. 

4 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Corporations do this as well.  They will stick with a losing business model even though people are screaming at them the correct course of action.  Quiznos expanded way too fast, gave franchises to people who couldn't handle them, which hurt the brand and sales.  They tried to compensate by charging high rates to franchises for food, which drove them under and they wound up closing 1000 stores. 

This is not what corporations do.  Corporations make coldhearted cut-throat decisions just to return $.00001 to every shareholder.  If they lose money, it’s from poor vision or decisionizing.  Not stubbornness or conceit.

now THIS is insanity. My kid has had covid (he was 7), barely had a sniffle, but did have a headache for a day.

11 minutes ago, edjr said:

now THIS is insanity. My kid has had covid (he was 7), barely had a sniffle, but did have a headache for a day.

The claim isn't that they're trying to protect the kids, it's that they're trying to protect the teachers from getting it from the kids.  But here's what I have the issue with.  We've heard now for over a year and a half about the masks and about the vaccine.  So, if the masks are that helpful and the vaccine is that helpful, why do the kids need vaccines?  The teachers are vaccinated right?  If not, that's their choice.  The teachers can wear masks right?  If not, that's their choice.  If a teacher is that scared, get vaccinated and wear a mask.  With those two things, they're like 99.9% unlikely to either get COVID or have a severe reaction... right?  That's what we're being told.  So, why force kids to get vaccinated?  Seems like a strawman to me.

• Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

The claim isn't that they're trying to protect the kids, it's that they're trying to protect the teachers from getting it from the kids.  But here's what I have the issue with.  We've heard now for over a year and a half about the masks and about the vaccine.  So, if the masks are that helpful and the vaccine is that helpful, why do the kids need vaccines?  The teachers are vaccinated right?  If not, that's their choice.  The teachers can wear masks right?  If not, that's their choice.  If a teacher is that scared, get vaccinated and wear a mask.  With those two things, they're like 99.9% unlikely to either get COVID or have a severe reaction... right?  That's what we're being told.  So, why force kids to get vaccinated?  Seems like a strawman to me.

Nailed it.