Sign in to follow this  
ric0

FU Week 4: Walking wounded edition

FU to me for believing that the 13 carries Gaskin had last week, meant he was taking over as the lead dog.

Another FU to me for starting the 'Bangles' D Thursday night.

FU to official game scorers and John Ross III - looks like they are re-scoring a long Jones TD pass as a fumble recovery in the endzone. 

1 hour ago, ric0 said:

With AJ Brown, CMC out

Focks out to Lamb and Hock for 2 points.

Hockenson is totally worthless now. Two good weeks to start  the season and then-party time! It all boils down to laziness, he's lazy.

Kelce isnt going to get a fock ton of yards every week, but 4 so far???  GTFO

1 hour ago, ZeroTolerance said:

Prescott only has eyes for his tight ends. 

WTF, what did Lamb do to Dak's wife?

47 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

FU to me for believing that the 13 carries Gaskin had last week, meant he was taking over as the lead dog.

Another FU to me for starting the 'Bangles' D Thursday night.

I don't think anyone from the Dolphins is worth starting

• Sad 1

Logan Thomas has an owie so they are sitting him since the first quarter, giving me a 0 this week. 

4 minutes ago, polecatt said:

I don't think anyone from the Dolphins is worth starting

Wish I would've realized that before today. 

3 minutes ago, ric0 said:

Add Montgomery to the wounded list.

He must've hurt his foot shoving it up my ass. 

• Haha 3

F Me for sitting Corey Davis for Diontae (was waiting to see if Gordon would sit and I might be able to roll Williams). Jackass Jenkins is toast.

2 hours ago, Showboat said:

FU to official game scorers and John Ross III - looks like they are re-scoring a long Jones TD pass as a fumble recovery in the endzone. 

Maybe my FU worked?  Most sites seem to be giving Jones the TD pass now.  Final scoring could be a difference maker in a tight one.

I sat Lamar (didn't want him coming out whining about needing some Doan's back pills) for Carr-how much is he gonna puke tomorrow night? Other choice was Cousins, I dodged a bullet not playing him. And ANOTHER thing, Ridley needs to retire, he's too old and lazy to get open any more. All above (alongwith Kamara, A Jones, and the pretender Hockenson) have made enough money that they don't care any more, teams should maybe look at releasing these type of slackers so they can get somebody in there that cares about winning and losing. I dislike my "team" (drunken free-loaders) ALOT. Clatskanie Tigers would give these slackers a game, and it would be close.

And Bob Gould, WTH is WRONG with him? Pulled groin? Somebody maybe needs to keep an eye (another lazy guy) on him while he's on the sideline. A good kicker is always stretching and never strains something unless he's partaking in some activities on the sideline that are usually illegal in public-but there's always the tent for people like him, maybe he went in there.

Fu Adams and Kittle. My underperforming RBs finally have a decent day, and I just need you two slaps to bring the team home in the late games. 8 pts combined thus far. 

FU to my entire team!

They all sucked today!

Just one of those weeks...

Just going to give a preemptive FU to Harris. He’s my last RB standing. CMC, Montgomery, and Mostert down.

FU Gould.. 

39 minutes ago, Wargod said:

FU to the Titans, ended my survivor pool run...against the J-E-T-S. Good grief!

That was my favorite bet taking the Jets on the money line. 

FU Odell Beckham.  Thanks for the 2 grabs, when 3 would have given me my first win.  Now I'm 0-4.  

Washington D.  lol.  1 sack against the mighty Falcons?  Go fock yourselves

FU Brady!    You played like a little girl scared to mess up in front of Daddy!!

FU Belichick for being to stubborn to run the ball!!

FU Falcons coaches for converting a WR to RB and stealing all the touches for a RB that we all believed in the offseason would be a bell cow even if the offense wasn't predicted to be great!!    

Browns left tackle Jedrick Wills has basically been a bust more or less since being picked 10th overall by Andrew Berry.  He has been playing all year with an ankle injury and it got so bad that in the Vikings game that he had to be carted off the field in the third quarter.  The Browns had already kinda drafted a potential replacement for him in the 4th round of  the 2021 draft in James Hudson.  He is raw but impressed in camp.  He took the field for Wills in the Vikings game.  He struggled but may be the new left tackle until Wills gets healthy.  Hard to say how this impacts the Browns offense but its something to watch especially since they've been sputtering a bit with lots of field goals.