Nomad99

Kyle Rittenhouse trial

3 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

So, if he kidnapped a girl and took her from / to the same locations...

They fact you have to make up a crime to suggest he committed one shows he didn't.

So just stop embarrassing yourself

5 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

Exactly.   Sean Moon would be one to just stand there and watch it happen.  Wait for the police who never arrive.

It is people like him who I don't want to be neighbors with.  

Bingo...he's an absolute liberal poosay.   

Isn't it funny...THAT's what liberals do.  Stand there and watch someone get raped on a train, just "mindin' der own bidness"

Judge taking the lying media to task, I focking love it....:headbanger:

I sorta get the political line drawn in this trial but why is there a racism one?  All the parties involved were all white correct?  

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

I sorta get the political line drawn in this trial but why is there a racism one?  All the parties involved were all white correct?  

The felons are all Jews.

Just now, KSB2424 said:

I sorta get the political line drawn in this trial but why is there a racism one.  All the parties involved were all white correct?  

Correct.

But this kid, this white kid, was out in the street putting out fires created by people who were burning them because they were mad about a police involved shooting.  And this white kid was carrying a weapon and some of the criminals trying to destroy the locality were harmed, and thus the actions to impede the riot coupled with the criminals being harmed somehow then makes it.....racist....of focking course...:rolleyes:

54 minutes ago, nobody said:

I'm sure this guy thinks Aaron Rodgers lying to the media is a big problem though.  

He had a problem when Trump was lying.  Apparently so did the media and social media outlets.  This time, not so much.  Odd why that is.  I thought the media and social media were supposed to be unbias.

These lawyers are playing so loose with actual evidentiary standards.  Sending evidence for a murder trial from a fukin Gmail account?  JFC

"Hey guys- here is a scenario that is nothing like the one being discussed but I'm dumb so it is."----jerryskids (aptly named I see.)

16 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Correct.

But this kid, this white kid, was out in the street putting out fires created by people who were burning them because they were mad about a police involved shooting.  And this white kid was carrying a weapon and some of the criminals trying to destroy the locality were harmed, and thus the actions to impede the riot coupled with the criminals being harmed somehow then makes it.....racist....of focking course...:rolleyes:

The felons are all Jews. The detective, prosecutor mayor all Jews. Y'all need to start recognizing this.

10 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

The felons are all Jews. The detective, prosecutor mayor all Jews. Y'all need to start recognizing this.

Jew's are lower on the grievance hierarchy chart than black folks.....

I do not get the sense that these prosecutors actively messed up with this video file exchange.  I think they likely just made a simple mistake in transfer. I think this is a non issue frankly.

12 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I do not get the sense that these prosecutors actively messed up with this video file exchange.  I think they likely just made a simple mistake in transfer. I think this is a non issue frankly.

Well that’s good, I thought it was purposely done. 
I don’t think there is a racial element to this story at all. The only racial aspect is how blacks vs whites are handled by the justice system. And me noticing how emotionally tied, concerned and empathetic you guys seem to be over Kyle but NOT over Trayvon. 

3 minutes ago, peenie said:

I don’t think there is a racial element to this story at all. The only racial aspect is how blacks vs whites are handled by the justice system. And me noticing how emotionally tied, concerned and empathetic you guys seem to be over Kyle but NOT over Trayvon. 

Trayvon?  Here's the difference - One started a fight, the other ended one.

Yeah. Kyle vs Trayvon is a apples/oranges, IMO. 

Not even close to the same situation. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, peenie said:

Had Trayvon been out in the streets that night, putting out fires, been attacked and shot them I would be 100% behind him and would even send money to help pay for his defense,

If Kyle Rittenhouse had been walking home and then attacked someone, anyone, and that someone shot him I would support the shooter in that case and Rittenhouse can burn in hell.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I think they likely just made a simple mistake in transfer. I think this is a non issue frankly.

Innocent mistake or not, seems like a big deal to me especially in a murder trial with someone facing life in prison.?.

Just now, Strike said:

Trayvon?  Here's the difference - One started a fight, the other ended one.

Trayvon didn’t start it! Zimmerman was following him after being told not to approach him. I think that is the problem, you all believe whatever Zimmerman told police and there was no one who saw what happened. The screams of help for some reason people believe were from Zimmerman not Trayvon (although Trayvon was unarmed and Zimmerman had a gun). 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, GobbleDog said:

Innocent mistake or not, seems like a big deal to me especially in a murder trial with someone facing life in prison.?.

I see your point. They should have done a better job of course, I am just hesitant to read any intent into it.

Just now, RLLD said:

I see your point. They should have done a better job of course, I am just hesitant to read any intent into it.

Yeah because this slimy little prosecutor has been acting in good faith this whole trial!!!

Kyle holding a gun is a patriot. Trayvon holding Skittles is a thug. 
And this is the great divide, this is why there is distrust between us because no matter what the scenario the black person is ALWAYS perceived as bad and guilty and the white person is seen as good and innocent.

But, I don’t want to muddy the water, they are separate cases. I hope Kyle gets a fair trial. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, peenie said:

Trayvon didn’t start it! Zimmerman was following him after being told not to approach him. I think that is the problem, you all believe whatever Zimmerman told police and there was no one who saw what happened. The screams of help for some reason people believe were from Zimmerman not Trayvon (although Trayvon was unarmed and Zimmerman had a gun). 

Trayvon did initiate contact according to the evidence.  If Trayvon decided to turn on him because Zimmerman was guilty of the crime of "following" and then Trayvon gets shot, oh well.  Zimmerman have every right to be there, to follow Trayvon, broke no laws in doing so. All of the physical evidence was confirmed to support that Trayvon assaulted Zimmerman.

Trayvon wanted to be a badass and confront the "creepy white cracker", instead of taking his dumb arse home, and look what happened.

No, will not weap for fake tough guy getting shot for attacking someone else. Not when Trayvon did it to Zimmerman, and not when these morons did it to Rittenhouse.

• Sad 1

Just now, peenie said:

Kyle holding a gun is a patriot. Trayvon attacking Zimmerman is a thug. 
And this is the great divide, this is why there is distrust between us because no matter what the scenario the black person is ALWAYS perceived as bad and guilty and the white person is seen as good and innocent.

Fixed that for you.

Here is the real rub.  Pretending that this did not happens helps no one. Confronting it, and making it clear to NOT be a pretend tough guy, whether it be with Zimmerman, or the cops, or whoever is how to stop idiots from getting shot.

But hey, pretend away, all you do is ensure some other little idiot acts out, and gets shot and killed.

2 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

If he is defending his property and it happens yes it is fine. That is defense of your own personal property and someone would've been either on your land or coming after your possessions and attacking you

Feel better now? U mad bro?

But he’s not on trial for protecting property. He’s on trial for defending himself. So you can stop bringing up why he was there and what he was doing. It’s irrelevant. 

4 minutes ago, peenie said:

Kyle holding a gun is a patriot. Trayvon holding Skittles is a thug. 

But, I don’t want to muddy the water, they are separate cases. I hope Kyle gets a fair trial. 

Sometimes I don't know if you're just a troll or if you just have zero critical thinking skills.

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Sometimes I don't know if you're just a troll or if you just have zero critical thinking skills.

No, you all just choose to believe lies. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, peenie said:

And you choose to post in threads where by your own admission you're completely ignorant of the facts of the topic being discussed.

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Except for, as far as my experiences, this was a serious breach of handling evidence.  It's probably more omission than commission, but it's a very bad look.

6 minutes ago, Strike said:

And you choose to post in threads where by your own admission you're completely ignorant of the facts of the topic being discussed.

I’m not arguing the facts of the case but have noticed how based on the little information I have, it seems you all are so strongly supportive of Kyle and you all have never been supportive of any black person no matter what the situation. 

4 minutes ago, peenie said:

I’m not arguing the facts of the case but take how based on the little information I have, it seems you all are so strongly supportive of Kyle and you all have never been supportive of any person of color no matter what the situation. 

This is factually untrue.  I will give you one example off the top of my head.  The black guy shot by the white female cop in Texas who said she went to the wrong apartment. Go read that thread.

10 minutes ago, peenie said:

Irony.....

5 minutes ago, peenie said:

I’m not arguing the facts of the case but take how based on the little information I have, it seems you all are so strongly supportive of Kyle and you all have never been supportive of any black person no matter what the situation. 

I think Ben Carson is a good dude. 

If some white thug kicked you in the face for no reason, I would hand you the gun to shoot him.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

patriotic white boy with gun = white supremacist

imagine if the victims weren't all white?

21 minutes ago, peenie said:

I faulted and still fault Zimmerman for that incident.  You can look it up. 

14 minutes ago, Strike said:

This is factually untrue.  I will give you one example off the top of my head.  The black guy shot by the white female cop in Texas who said she went to the wrong apartment. Go read that thread.

I have mentioned the police killing of Walter Scott numerous times. Look it up Peenie. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I faulted and still fault Zimmerman for that incident.  You can look it up. 

I did not realize we disagreed on that one, interesting.

8 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I did not realize we disagreed on that one, interesting.

He was told not to approach Martin. He didn’t listen. If he does what he’s told by authorities no one gets hurt, including him. Unlike with Rittenhouse, the authorities were doing their job. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He was told not to approach Martin. He didn’t listen. If he does what he’s told by authorities no one gets hurt, including him. Unlike with Rittenhouse, the authorities were doing their job. 

Agree to disagree.....  :cheers: