Nomad99

Kyle Rittenhouse trial

4 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Following this thread too it certainly looks like there will be plenty of conservatives pissed off if Rittenhouse is found guilty. 

And I bet none of us will be burning and looting. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Those things aren’t real? 

Either way you will just move the target again because it's what you do

11 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Following this thread too it certainly looks like there will be plenty of conservatives pissed off if Rittenhouse is found guilty. 

It is not suitable to paint us with the brush of your own person bias.

Regardless of the outcome it does not really matter to us.  No burning, or looting or crying like pvssies in the street.  That is for others.

I might not agree with the outcome, but oh well, it really means nothing whether he is acquitted or convicted.

2 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

Also, national guard are called in to help keep things peaceful regardless of how the jury finds. To pretend like the right is civil and not aggressive is dumb. And I know people will say "show an example." I will and they will say "Well that one doesn't count" Save yourselves the carousel. 

This statement is so utterly and completely devoid of reality that I honestly don’t know how to respond, so there is no chance for intelligent discussion on it.  So I’ll just carry on.  :cheers: 

• Like 1

Just now, Cantaloupe Fingerbang said:

So if there is a hung jury does that result in riots? I'm guessing yes. 

Yeah, because the notion of hanging is now the exclusive domain of black race baiters....  :nono:

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, RLLD said:

It is not suitable to paint us with the brush of your own person bias.

Regardless of the outcome it does not really matter to us.  No burning, or looting or crying like pvssies in the street.  That is for others.

I might not agree with the outcome, but oh well, it really means nothing whether he is acquitted or convicted.

Uh huh. I'm sure. 

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

This statement is so utterly and completely devoid of reality that I honestly don’t know how to respond, so there is no chance for intelligent discussion on it.  So I’ll just carry on.  :cheers: 

Once again you add nothing other than word vomit. 

If KR is found guilty I predict the judge declares a mistrial.  He is clearly not happy with the prosecution.  At this point he sees no harm in letting the jury deliberate since it's gotten to them and if they acquit he doesn't have to do anything.  But should they convict he has multiple, valid, mistrial motions and I expect he will grant one of them.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

You are ass-u-me-ing that. It's also not true. Again- find evidence of me saying "Biden is better than Trump."

A bunch of dumb dog-whistling type comments here. Nice try. 

No idea who worms is. 

It's worms. :lol:

22 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

What's really on trial here is the ability to protect yourself/self defense. If Kyle is guilty...then you can see that criminals will take advantage of that. Good luck proving self defense when you're attacked by someone and you take matters into your own hands...to protect yourself and your family. 

I abolutely agree with you. 

1 minute ago, Strike said:

If KR is found guilty I predict the judge declares a mistrial.  He is clearly not happy with the prosecution.  At this point he sees no harm in letting the jury deliberate since it's gotten to them and if they acquit he doesn't have to do anything.  But should they convict he has multiple, valid, mistrial motions and I expect he will grant one of them.

Very very valid mistrial motions.  But if he does the media will slay him.  How much he cares about the intimidation I am not sure.  It is thr world we live in now.  If you don't bow to the left side you get drug through the mud by all the media outlets and threatened by goons like that ones who stand outside the courtroom.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And I bet none of us will be burning and looting. 

:ninja: 🛒 💰

I don't know what to do with all these shoes and clothes that are the wrong size.

4 minutes ago, Strike said:

Perhaps.  It will be interesting to see.

If only the police had been allowed to do their job, or the national guard had been brought in as they should have......we would not be dealing with all this.

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

:ninja: 🛒 💰

I don't know what to do with all these shoes and clothes that are the wrong size.

I mean, you are just trying to feed your family, amiright?

:wacko:

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

Perhaps.  It will be interesting to see.

If only the police had been allowed to do their job, or the national guard had been brought in as they should have......we would not be dealing with all this.

I've said this, in this very thread.  Which is why I don't fault KR for being there, although if he were my kid he would have been grounded until he's 25 for doing so. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Uh huh. I'm sure. 

Once again you add nothing other than word vomit. 

Well, unfortunately, you’ve shown that you are not interested in intelligent debate.  It’s a shame because I enjoy having such discussions; I’ve had some good back and forth with @TimHauck on Covid topics for instance, at least I think so, hopefully he does as well.

But OK… so hey Sean, do you think the Proud Boys are amassing in Kenosha preparing to riot and destroy if Rittenhouse is found guilty?  :dunno: 

12 minutes ago, Strike said:

I've said this, in this very thread.  Which is why I don't fault KR for being there, although if he were my kid he would have been grounded until he's 25 for doing so. 

WI has too many commies.  The Police can't even do the job of clearing violent people from the Courthouse steps.  

So the judge got word of MSNBC sending someone to follow the jurors or something, and has banned them from the court room.   

🍿

MSNBC Reatards after this " Racism....racism....racist...white supremacy....rrraaaAAAAaaaassimmmm....   😫"  LMFAO

The MSNBC reporter was ticketed for running a red light trying to keep up with the jury he was following.

19 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Very very valid mistrial motions.  But if he does the media will slay him.  How much he cares about the intimidation I am not sure.  It is thr world we live in now.  If you don't bow to the left side you get drug through the mud by all the media outlets and threatened by goons like that ones who stand outside the courtroom.

NBC MSNBC booted from courtroom for trying to video tape juror van

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Well, unfortunately, you’ve shown that you are not interested in intelligent debate.  It’s a shame because I enjoy having such discussions; I’ve had some good back and forth with @TimHauck on Covid topics for instance, at least I think so, hopefully he does as well.

But OK… so hey Sean, do you think the Proud Boys are amassing in Kenosha preparing to riot and destroy if Rittenhouse is found guilty?  :dunno: 

You destroyed the ability to have intelligent debate with you when you continually kept contorting and outright lying about what I was saying. You can't manipulate things and then cry when someone decides you aren't worth their time. 

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

You destroyed the ability to have intelligent debate with you when you continually kept contorting and outright lying about what I was saying. You can't manipulate things and then cry when someone decides you aren't worth their time. 

worms. :lol:

And utilit can barely string a coherent 2 sentences together so he is toast. Suffers from Worms Derangement Syndrome too apparently. 

Just now, Casual Observer said:

Oh, is Sean Mooney really Worms?

No. But utilit99 is a simpleton so he is convinced I am. It makes him feel good. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yet you so often take the lefts side. It’s been pointed out numerous times. 

When a person is in the middle they will take different sides.  That's how it works.  I always get called out for agreeing with something from the left but it almost always goes ignored if I agree with something from the right.  I think some here may forget how incredibly biased this forum is.

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

When a person is in the middle they will take different sides.  That's how it works.  I always get called out for agreeing with something from the left but it almost always goes ignored if I agree with something from the right.  I think some here may forget how incredibly biased this forum is.

I hate how liberal it is here

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

When you're in the middle you're not really taking either side.  That's how it works. You're batting .800 from the left side of the plate. You can fock back off to footballgheys too.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, tubby_mcgee said:

And Biden is a child molester.  You somehow put a child molester ahead of Trump.

When folks like you back child predators, it tends to bring down the respect level you're able to get from non child predators. 

When Trump was POSA, you could tell he was pro-America.   FYI, that's the country you live in, in case you weren't aware.
The words he used...were hurtful to some.  They hurt folks like yours feelings.  He called a spade a spade.  He called MS-13 filthy rats.  He wanted the harshest of penalties for criminals.  The liberals are for the most part pro-crime, so of course that hurt your feelings too.  We can see why you are anti-Trump. 

Biden you can plainly see is pro-China and very anti-American.    Yet you voted for him.  You voted for a known child predator and an anti-American, yet you criticize Trump. 

Stay class, liberal.

:blink:

You must have me confused with someone else.  This is a common problem with this forum.  If a person doesn't like Trump = Liberal.  If a person agrees with a left leaning opinion = Liberal/pedo.  If a person in the middle agrees with a right leaning opinion = Ignored.

Just so you know, I did not vote for Biden.  I do not like Biden.  I don't support Biden.  I don't think Biden is better than Trump.  I may have a stronger dislike for Trump than Biden but this does not make me a Biden fan.

People may want to save this post because it seems to get forgotten.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

When you're in the middle you're not really taking either side.  That's how it works. You're batting .800 from the left side of the plate. You can fock back off to footballgheys too.

Take it easy tater tot.  No need to get so emotional.

MSDNC banned from court room for following juror bus 

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You must have me confused with someone else.  This is a common problem with this forum.  If a person doesn't like Trump = Liberal.  If a person agrees with a left leaning opinion = Liberal/pedo.  If a person in the middle agrees with a right leaning opinion = Ignored.

Just so you know, I did not vote for Biden.  I do not like Biden.  I don't support Biden.  I don't think Biden is better than Trump.  I may have a stronger dislike for Trump than Biden but this does not make me a Biden fan.

this is the problem, you would rather base how this country goes on a dislike of a guy, when you can clearly see how the left is completely destroying this country

I am not a Trump fan in the slightest, however given the choices I take him all day, cause I would rather have the constitution upheld, closed borders and freedom, and only one of the two provided that option

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Overall, your comments on various topics are generally way more liberal than your political/social self assessment you share on this site. 

• Like 1

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

this is the problem, you would rather base how this country goes on a dislike of a guy, when you can clearly see how the left is completely destroying this country

I am not a Trump fan in the slightest, however given the choices I take him all day, cause I would rather have the constitution upheld, closed borders and freedom, and only one of the two provided that option

What does me not likely Trump have to do with Biden though.  I didn't vote for Biden.

Just now, Utilit99 said:

Overall, your comments on various topics are generally way more liberal than your political/social self assessment you share on this site. 

That is based purely on your own opinion.  Not agreeing with people here does not make a person a liberal.  Some people here are very far right.