Nomad99

Kyle Rittenhouse trial

9 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

:blink:

You must have me confused with someone else.  This is a common problem with this forum.  If a person doesn't like Trump = Liberal.  If a person agrees with a left leaning opinion = Liberal/pedo.  If a person in the middle agrees with a right leaning opinion = Ignored.

Just so you know, I did not vote for Biden.  I do not like Biden.  I don't support Biden.  I don't think Biden is better than Trump.  I may have a stronger dislike for Trump than Biden but this does not make me a Biden fan.

People may want to save this post because it seems to get forgotten.

Actually Rush Limbaugh and others used to always talk about how if you are not actively fighting against the authoritarian left, then you will eventually drift to that position because they will assault you with neverending guilt trips and personal attacks.  They will shame you into it unless you are striking back and defending.  That's how they get their dictatorship. While you think you are offering the forum some brilliant and new piece of wisdom, Rush had been biitching about you types for 30 years.  But you aren't educated on conservative thought and that's why you've never ever heard of this before until now.

Morality is your anchor so that you don't get tricked into giving up everything.  This concept of a "middle" makes no sense.  You have core beliefs and stick to them.

• Thanks 2

36 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

You destroyed the ability to have intelligent debate with you when you continually kept contorting and outright lying about what I was saying. You can't manipulate things and then cry when someone decides you aren't worth their time. 

Contorted, perhaps, depending on your definition.  Do you mean like my train rape post?  If so please indicate your disagreement on it.

Lying, no, when my kids were little they would sometimes mistakenly say that too.

Me:  Alright, let’s go home.

Kid: What about ice cream?

Me:  Sorry, the game ran late, we don’t have time.

Kid:  You LIED!!!!!!!

42 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

You destroyed the ability to have intelligent debate with you when you continually kept contorting and outright lying about what I was saying. You can't manipulate things and then cry when someone decides you aren't worth their time. 

You can always tell someone is a crazed liberal when they start suggesting they are the only intelligent ones around.

3 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Actually Rush Limbaugh and others used to always talk about how if you are not actively fighting against the authoritarian left, then you will eventually drift to that position because they will assault you with neverending guilt trips and personal attacks.  They will shame you into it unless you are striking back and defending.  That's how they get their dictatorship. While you think you are offering the forum some brilliant and new piece of wisdom, Rush had been biitching about you types for 30 years.  But you aren't educated on conservative thought and that's why you've never ever heard of this before until now.

Morality is your anchor so that you don't get tricked into giving up everything.  This concept of a "middle" makes no sense.  You have core beliefs and stick to them.

Sure

4 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Contorted, perhaps, depending on your definition.  Do you mean like my train rape post?  If so please indicate your disagreement on it.

Lying, no, when my kids were little they would sometimes mistakenly say that too.

Me:  Alright, let’s go home.

Kid: What about ice cream?

Me:  Sorry, the game ran late, we don’t have time.

Kid:  You LIED!!!!!!!

Cool story bro.

Lied and changed stuff and then tried to do the whole "It's on you" defense. You are a liar. 

3 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

Exactly. Trump has always been a jackass. It has nothing to do with an "R" behind his name. Which is hilarious anyway because there is nothing really all that conservative about him.

Nothing conservative about Trump.....

LOL

The guy literally cut his teeth on politics by fixing the wollman rink with private money, showing how the private sector can fix infrastructure better than government bureaucracy.....

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

Cool story bro.

Lied and changed stuff and then tried to do the whole "It's on you" defense. You are a liar. 

• Haha 1

Sean Mooney is just throwing out all the tropes rusty does. 

1.  personal attacks
2. guilt trips
3. lying about people

hes another bot.  same with hawkeye21.  its the same boring old playbook.  Why even engage with these lunatics?

1 minute ago, JustinCharge said:

1.  personal attacks
2. guilt trips
3. lying about people

hes another bot.  same with hawkeye21.  its the same boring old playbook.  Why even engage with these lunatics?

What did I do besides say I don't like Trump?

29 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

When you're in the middle you're not really taking either side.  That's how it works. You're batting .800 from the left side of the plate. You can fock back off to footballgheys too.

Bullseye. He’s done a good job of fooling himself maybe, but no one else is buying it. 

21 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Cool story bro.

Sorry, lying on a low-rent FF message bored is not my MO.  Sarcasm yes, perhaps that is your confusion?  If not, if you’ve got an example of me lying I’m all ears, otherwise stop being a whiny illiterate brat and get your own ice cream.  :cheers: 

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Sorry, lying on a low-rent FF message bored is not my MO.  Sarcasm yes, perhaps that is your confusion?  If not, if you’ve got an example of me lying I’m all ears, otherwise stop being a whiny illiterate brat and get your own ice cream.  :cheers: 

But you PROMISED! 😥

Rittenhouse judge and family being threatened.... hmmmm...

Who ya suppose is doing the threatening?   LIberals? Conservatives?

Go ahead folks...step right up...step right up....take a whack at it!

Just now, tubby_mcgee said:

Rittenhouse judge and family being threatened.... hmmmm...

Who ya suppose is doing the threatening?   LIberals? Conservatives?

Go ahead folks...step right up...step right up....take a whack at it!

Do we get a bonus prize if we accurately guess which "gender" they "identify" as? 

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Jacob Chansley, also known as the "QAnon Shaman", or "Buffalo Hat Guy", has been sentenced to 41 months in prison. According to sources, he expressed his regret that he didn't do something more peaceful, like burning down a car dealership in Kenosha. 

"Dude, I dunno what I was thinkin' man," said Chansley as his hands and feet were bound for the long march back to his cell. "I wish I had just looted a Nike store, or beaten a Trump supporter within an inch of his life, or burned down an entire city block for social justice. Kamala Harris would have bailed me out and a Democrat DA would have dropped all the charges! I was so stupid!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, DonS said:

Do we get a bonus prize if we accurately guess which "gender" they "identify" as? 

Does it have to be just one?   Then why do some people use the pronoun "they"?

I have a couple of guys going tonight.  I hope the riots are tomorrow. Friday TV sucks. 

Just now, Strike said:

Does it have to be just one?   Then why do some people use the pronoun "they"?

Good point.  In the case of a tie preferred pronouns will be used as a tie breaker. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

I have a couple of guys going tonight.  I hope the riots are tomorrow. Friday TV sucks. 

Oh sh1t, forgot about TNF.  Will the NFL end up canceling the game in protest? 

Just now, DonS said:

Oh sh1t, forgot about TNF.  Will the NFL end up canceling the game in protest? 

That would be great.  

54 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

That is based purely on your own opinion.  Not agreeing with people here does not make a person a liberal.  Some people here are very far right.

There's like 3 (Utilit & Boston Lagar), and 1 (I am 90's), doesn't really post that often anymore.  He thought we weren't "right enough" for him.

2 hours ago, peenie said:

Unfortunately, I can't edit out the bottom. Just because I like the meme doesn't mean I agree with the Instagram person who posted about all the other stuff. Someone asked whether we thought there would be riots when the verdict was revealed. I went on Instagram to find a funny response. I found that under a hashtag for KyleRittenhouse. It just happened to have all those other things connected to it. 

At any rate, I am not rioting. My friends and family aren't following this case waiting anxioulsy for a verdict. I think it has strong implications for people that are gun owners and when and how it's okay to defend yourselves.

Once again, I don't believe there is a racial element to this story other than the fact that blacks are handled differently by the police and courts than whites. That is my opinion and I'm standing by it (that is a meme phrase, btw).

If you couldn't edit it...you shouldn't have posted it....it doesn't matter, the intended content is total trash. If it was intended to be humorous.......schwing and a miss.

55 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Nothing conservative about Trump.....

LOL

The guy literally cut his teeth on politics by fixing the wollman rink with private money, showing how the private sector can fix infrastructure better than government bureaucracy.....

Whatever you have to tell yourself.

53 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

1.  personal attacks
2. guilt trips
3. lying about people

You are just ridiculous and a clown show at this point.

43 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Bullseye. He’s done a good job of fooling himself maybe, but no one else is buying it. 

You don't even know basic definitions or have coherent thoughts. You need to step down. 

33 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

You lied about the reasons I disagreed with a video. You distorted my opinion over and over again on multiple threads and then tried to pretend like you were high and mighty on it all. Then you insulted me, my profession, and then became condescending about it all. Not to mention calling people autistic and then trying to hide behind semantics instead of admitting you did it. This while trying to say you don't engage in name calling or anything like that and you just want to be fair.

You can try to play innocent all you want and it's easy when you have sycophantic people here populating every thread but the reality is you are jerkoff parading around as some arbiter of intelligent discussion and fairness. So take your condescension, and your bullshit examples about kids and all of that and stick them. 

6 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

You don't even know basic definitions or have coherent thoughts. You need to step down. 

You lied about the reasons I disagreed with a video. You distorted my opinion over and over again on multiple threads and then tried to pretend like you were high and mighty on it all. Then you insulted me, my profession, and then became condescending about it all. Not to mention calling people autistic and then trying to hide behind semantics instead of admitting you did it. This while trying to say you don't engage in name calling or anything like that and you just want to be fair.

You can try to play innocent all you want and it's easy when you have sycophantic people here populating every thread but the reality is you are jerkoff parading around as some arbiter of intelligent discussion and fairness. So take your condescension, and your bullshit examples about kids and all of that and stick them. 

Maybe if you were more coherent your positions wouldn’t be so easily distorted.  

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

What does me not likely Trump have to do with Biden though.  I didn't vote for Biden.

the point is centrists like me and you have to take a side, I will chose the side of trump everyday over biden/obama/clinton leftist any day.  If I didnt then I would be complicit in the destruction of the country

however I stated many times, despite her villification of the 2A, I would have supported someone like Tulsi gabbard or Rand Paul over anyone on either side

that now shifts to Ron Desantis, as freedom is my no 1 issue for voting, something I never thought I would say in this country

3 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

leftist privilege is real. he is 100% correct with this scenario 

And this is another example of why there is no middle anymore. One side has become so much more focked up than the other. When it’s this stark, you pick one. 

• Like 1

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

And this is why there is no middle anymore. One side has become so much more focked up than the other. When it’s this stark, you pick one. 

The thing is any right slanted news network isn't concerned about jurors because they believe in the court system.  Plus goons wouldn't go after said jurors.  Left side loves to Dox.  Intimidate-shame-violence is their calling card these days.  The fact that more "centrist" voters do not see how dangerous this is would be the concerning part.

50 minutes ago, Nomad99 said:

If you couldn't edit it...you shouldn't have posted it....it doesn't matter, the intended content is total trash. If it was intended to be humorous.......schwing and a miss.

You are way too sensitive. I think it was a very good point. 

14 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

The thing is any right slanted news network isn't concerned about jurors because they believe in the court system.  Plus goons wouldn't go after said jurors.  Left side loves to Dox.  Intimidate-shame-violence is their calling card these days.  The fact that more "centrist" voters do not see how dangerous this is would be the concerning part.

It’s because they all grew up like puzzies and never got their ass kicked. 

51 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

You know, when I did the ice cream example I was being somewhat facetious.  But I’m increasingly thinking you seriously don’t understand what a lie is.

nounlieplural nounlies
  1. an intentionally false statement

“Intentionally” is an important adverb here, much like “irrational” is important to define a phobia.  So with that in mind, how did I lie about the reasons you disagreed with a video?

And when did I insult the profession of teaching?  Are you sure you haven’t confused me with someone else?  If so, I don’t consider that a lie.  But it seems like you would.

Mea culpa on the autism thing.  After countless pages of you explaining that graduate-level CRT was not being taught in middle and high schools, I ran out of patience.  My apologies.  :cheers: 

32 minutes ago, peenie said:

You are way too sensitive. I think it was a very good point. 

Equating self defense to protecting property with deadly force is something you should be above. I KNOW you are smarter than that. A VERY GOOD POINT would be..YOU CAN'T EQUATE USING DEADLY FORCE IN SELF DEFENSE WITH USING DEADLY FORCE TO PROTECT PROPERTY. 

3 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

What did I do besides say I don't like Trump?

Yeah, I guess he confuses information that gets posted with "personal attacks."

Booooorrrriiiinnnnggggg.           

Maybe they should start burning stuff now and quit waiting for a verdict.

I was working all day and have not kept up with this until now.  Did I hear correctly that an MSNBC producer was tailing and following the Jury van?  And there are people just outside the courthouse with megaphones yelling stuff?

5 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I was working all day and have not kept up with this until now.  Did I hear correctly that an MSNBC producer was tailing and following the Jury van?  And there are people just outside the courthouse with megaphones yelling stuff?

Yeah.  They brought the peopke cookies but cant move them away from the building.   Guy arrested with a knife.

We have people so riled up by race baiting that this is the new norm.  Both sides are out there.  More so anto Rittenhouse people.  But both sides are out there.  

The judge presiding over Kyle Rittenhouse's murder trial in Kenosha, Wis., has barred journalists working for MSNBC from the courthouse after an incident during which a freelance producer for the network allegedly followed the jury bus on Wednesday evening in an attempt to take pictures of jurors. 

"I have instructed that nobody from MSNBC News be permitted in this building for the duration of this trial," Judge Bruce Schroeder said in the courtroom on Thursday afternoon. "This is a very serious matter and I don't know what the ultimate truth of it is, but absolutely it would go without much thinking that someone who is following a jury bus, that is a very ... that is an extremely serious matter and will be referred to the proper authorities for further action." 

The clown prosecutors and the media are really trying to get a mistrial aren't they?  

4 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

There are so many delusional people on this bored, it's not even funny.