Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
DEEZNUTS

Aaron Rodgers - COVID/Out Week 9

Recommended Posts

20 minutes ago, Showboat said:

You can have whatever opinion you want about the "media", but the reality is that media reports is how news gets out.  Why does deception make a difference?  One example is legalized gambling - Rodgers' deception about vaccination status can influence betting on the Packers and creates the potential for insider information. 

It's one of many ways information gets out. It's not the 1950s any more where we have 3 networks and a few newspapers to tell us everything. Now anybody with a smartphone is a potential news reporter, and there are thousands of people who do such things independently in various ways.

I could care less about gambling, just more snakes to avoid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, there is no LOVE in Green Bay.  Pretty clear how much they need Rodgers and why he was the MVP last year.  If he played tonight, they would have easily beat KC. The offense was like a high school team. Love is a terrible QB and made poor throws. Maybe he can be better, but he is far far away from being anything like Rodgers. Aaron is probably laughing tonight, and still dropping f bombs at the NFL and haters.  

Wonder how fast all will be forgiven when Rodgers comes back and they kick azz again.  Their will always be haters and if you just appreciate the game and take out all of the other BS, then you will enjoy watching football without prejudice. 

It is a game. Not politics. Let's just keep it about football and keep all this other garbage out!  Love him or hate him, no question the man can play ball.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The NFL brings a lot of the politics and BS into the game themselves, they like the attention. It sales, and the nfl is about one thing and one thing only, Money   

It starts at the top of the ladder in the NFL , they need to stop making money off of their own garbage. 

Then the game might even be watchable again.  

Shame on you Rodgers for not being a stand up guy , and lied about the vax , and you cost your team a winnable game, go host jeopardy. 

Thanks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, RedzoneMonster said:

Maybe Rodgers didn’t want to have to deal with all the unnecessary BS Beasley had to endure from all the dooshes out there. I can’t blame him.  

Not much foresight in that decision huh?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Showboat said:

You can have whatever opinion you want about the "media", but the reality is that media reports is how news gets out.  Why does deception make a difference?  One example is legalized gambling - Rodgers' deception about vaccination status can influence betting on the Packers and creates the potential for insider information. 

Coaches lie to the media all the time.  Rodgers doesn't owe those clowns anything. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, nobody said:

Coaches lie to the media all the time.  Rodgers doesn't owe those clowns anything. 

Exactly.

I find it pretty funny there’s so many people talking about oh he lied, he lied! Give me a break. So high and mighty these days when you look in the mirror. Delusional. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hate this mandemic 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/7/2021 at 10:13 PM, nobody said:

Coaches lie to the media all the time.  Rodgers doesn't owe those clowns anything. 

I think if unvaccinated, your close contacts should be aware. 

some may have been close contacts thinking they were risk free because he was vaccinated. 

now they are all scrambling to get tested.

from that perspective if I was a close contact, I wouldnt be impressed with him right about now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Ray_T said:

I think if unvaccinated, your close contacts should be aware. 

some may have been close contacts thinking they were risk free because he was vaccinated. 

now they are all scrambling to get tested.

from that perspective if I was a close contact, I wouldnt be impressed with him right about now.

What’s the difference?

Whether you’ve been given the #hokeypokey or not, you’re not protected. This is all nonsense, and it’s so overwhelmingly obvious that everyone should be very angry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/11/2021 at 4:19 PM, IMMensaMind said:

What’s the difference?

Whether you’ve been given the #hokeypokey or not, you’re not protected. This is all nonsense, and it’s so overwhelmingly obvious that everyone should be very angry.

Exactly.  I’d also like to point out that there’s another NFL player that got drunk and drove his car into a young lady at 156 mph, causing her to burn alive in agony. Yet, here we are as a society making Rodgers the devil. As of this writing, the last post on the Ruggs thread was on Nov 2nd…

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/10/2021 at 3:02 PM, Ray_T said:

I think if unvaccinated, your close contacts should be aware. 

some may have been close contacts thinking they were risk free because he was vaccinated. 

now they are all scrambling to get tested.

from that perspective if I was a close contact, I wouldnt be impressed with him right about now.

This is the problem, there are so many people that think when you get the jab that you can’t get Covid.

Even the surgeon general of the United States stated that hundreds of kids have died of Covid…..The actual truth is less than 100. and more kids have died of the flu each year then of this yet we are going to force jab them!

Sorry to break this to you my friend but people that are double and triple jabbed are dying of Covid. 
 

OK, I’m done with my rant. I really want to see Aaron Rodgers go for about 400 yards and five touchdowns today!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, justforbeer said:

This is the problem, there are so many people that think when you get the jab that you can’t get Covid.

Even the surgeon general of the United States stated that hundreds of kids have died of Covid…..The actual truth is less than 100. and more kids have died of the flu each year then of this yet we are going to force jab them!

Sorry to break this to you my friend but people that are double and triple jabbed are dying of Covid. 
 

OK, I’m done with my rant. I really want to see Aaron Rodgers go for about 400 yards and five touchdowns today!

Only someone very uninformed would think you can't get COVID once vaccinated, very few people think this.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Donkey said:

Only someone very uninformed would think you can't get COVID once vaccinated, very few people think this.

There are hundreds of thousands of such uninformed people.

And no wonder, since the CDC’s Rachel Walensky claimed that exact thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/13/2021 at 9:00 AM, RedzoneMonster said:

Exactly.  I’d also like to point out that there’s another NFL player that got drunk and drove his car into a young lady at 156 mph, causing her to burn alive in agony. Yet, here we are as a society making Rodgers the devil. As of this writing, the last post on the Ruggs thread was on Nov 2nd…

Candidate for post of the year right there.

Well Done!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/13/2021 at 7:00 AM, RedzoneMonster said:

Exactly.  I’d also like to point out that there’s another NFL player that got drunk and drove his car into a young lady at 156 mph, causing her to burn alive in agony. Yet, here we are as a society making Rodgers the devil. As of this writing, the last post on the Ruggs thread was on Nov 2nd…

 

What else needs to be said about the Ruggs situation, I think it’s an awful situation, and one that doesn’t need to be talked about, everyone knows what happen and how awful it was. As for Rodgers , just good clean fun.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Donkey said:

Only someone very uninformed would think you can't get COVID once vaccinated, very few people think this.

Yet I know of many that received the vax thinking that was indeed , and even told that would be the case. 

Then after those that took the vax started to get the mandemic sickness they came out saying those that took the vax just won’t get as sick, again not so true in all cases, just like atheists they need to keep changing their own story to fit their own theory.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, IMMensaMind said:

There are hundreds of thousands of such uninformed people.

And no wonder, since the CDC’s Rachel Walensky claimed that exact thing.

That was based on a study back in March, only very uninformed people would think that today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, weepaws said:

Yet I know of many that received the vax thinking that was indeed , and even told that would be the case. 

Then after those that took the vax started to get the mandemic sickness they came out saying those that took the vax just won’t get as sick, again not so true in all cases, just like atheists they need to keep changing their own story to fit their own theory.  

They were told by who?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Donkey said:

That was based on a study back in March, only very uninformed people would think that today.

The truly informed NEVER believed it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, IMMensaMind said:

The truly informed NEVER believed it.

That doesn't make sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Donkey said:

That doesn't make sense.

Sure it does.

There were epidemiologists (Vanden Bossche, as just one example) who were skeptical of the initial claims made, and they made EXTREMELY compelling cases regarding why. There was never uniformity of belief on the efficacy of these vaccines; only Pharma’s claims.

You just had to be aware of the counter arguments, and decide which was more compelling.

I NEVER believed that these ‘vaccines’ were going to do what was claimed, and ALWAYS knew that they would drive mutation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, IMMensaMind said:

The truly informed NEVER believed it.

Agreed, since it was never claimed to be 100% against symptomatic infection...

 

34 minutes ago, IMMensaMind said:

Sure it does.

There were epidemiologists (Vanden Bossche, as just one example) who were skeptical of the initial claims made, and they made EXTREMELY compelling cases regarding why. There was never uniformity of belief on the efficacy of these vaccines; only Pharma’s claims.

You just had to be aware of the counter arguments, and decide which was more compelling.

I NEVER believed that these ‘vaccines’ were going to do what was claimed, and ALWAYS knew that they would drive mutation.

The vaccines did not drive the mutation into Delta.    Other than a few outlier studies, the estimated vaccine effectiveness really isn't too far off the initial claims.    Multiple studies and real world data have it around ~85% even against Delta infection.  The main question which the initial trials never claimed was how long it would last.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Agreed, since it was never claimed to be 100% against symptomatic infection...

 

The vaccines did not drive the mutation into Delta.    Other than a few outlier studies, the estimated vaccine effectiveness really isn't too far off the initial claims.    Multiple studies and real world data have it around ~85% even against Delta infection.  The main question which the initial trials never claimed was how long it would last.

There’s a ton of ignorant and dumb people on this bored and in the world.  Thankfully, you do not appear to be one of them 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/14/2021 at 10:53 AM, justforbeer said:

This is the problem, there are so many people that think when you get the jab that you can’t get Covid.

Even the surgeon general of the United States stated that hundreds of kids have died of Covid…..The actual truth is less than 100. and more kids have died of the flu each year then of this yet we are going to force jab them!

Sorry to break this to you my friend but people that are double and triple jabbed are dying of Covid. 
 

OK, I’m done with my rant. I really want to see Aaron Rodgers go for about 400 yards and five touchdowns today!

this isnt about taking the jab and getting or not getting covid.

its about not disclosing your status.

different issue.

its like hypotetically if your gal (or whoever you sleep with)  had AIDS and then had sex with you and didnt tell you they had AIDS.

at least if you are told, you can evaluate the risks and choose to do the deed (or not).   but not telling you and then exposing you to it isnt cool in any way.

Rodgers can inform his teammates and they can choose to play or not based on their individual risk tolerances.

that is the issue sir.

as for vaccinations---- it has always been advertised that the vaccine doesnt always prevent you from getting it.  but drastically reduces your chances to catch it, and when you do catch it, it is less severe than if you had no vaccine (ie. you are far less likely to die)

the stats in my local hospital are released frequently, and the vast majority of the deaths are among the unvaccinated.   the vaccinated ones who are dying in most cases (but not all) have some other health issue that has weakened their immune system.

the stats speak for themselves.  go look them up.

though each region may have differences in what info they are willing to share.  so I cannot guarantee you can get the same data in your local area

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Ray_T said:

this isnt about taking the jab and getting or not getting covid.

its about not disclosing your status.

different issue.

its like hypotetically if your gal (or whoever you sleep with)  had AIDS and then had sex with you and didnt tell you they had AIDS.

at least if you are told, you can evaluate the risks and choose to do the deed (or not).   but not telling you and then exposing you to it isnt cool in any way.

Rodgers can inform his teammates and they can choose to play or not based on their individual risk tolerances.

that is the issue sir.

as for vaccinations---- it has always been advertised that the vaccine doesnt always prevent you from getting it.  but drastically reduces your chances to catch it, and when you do catch it, it is less severe than if you had no vaccine (ie. you are far less likely to die)

the stats in my local hospital are released frequently, and the vast majority of the deaths are among the unvaccinated.   the vaccinated ones who are dying in most cases (but not all) have some other health issue that has weakened their immune system.

the stats speak for themselves.  go look them up.

though each region may have differences in what info they are willing to share.  so I cannot guarantee you can get the same data in your local area

 

 

Technically his teammates did know.

But I still have an issue with him lying to the fans/media, especially in GB where the fans own the team…

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Technically his teammates did know.

But I still have an issue with him lying to the fans/media, especially in GB where the fans own the team…

well, there are issues anytime you are lying to a bunch of people in my opinion.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/16/2021 at 2:47 PM, Ray_T said:

this isnt about taking the jab and getting or not getting covid.

its about not disclosing your status.

different issue.

its like hypotetically if your gal (or whoever you sleep with)  had AIDS and then had sex with you and didnt tell you they had AIDS.

at least if you are told, you can evaluate the risks and choose to do the deed (or not).   but not telling you and then exposing you to it isnt cool in any way.

Rodgers can inform his teammates and they can choose to play or not based on their individual risk tolerances.

that is the issue sir.

as for vaccinations---- it has always been advertised that the vaccine doesnt always prevent you from getting it.  but drastically reduces your chances to catch it, and when you do catch it, it is less severe than if you had no vaccine (ie. you are far less likely to die)

the stats in my local hospital are released frequently, and the vast majority of the deaths are among the unvaccinated.   the vaccinated ones who are dying in most cases (but not all) have some other health issue that has weakened their immune system.

the stats speak for themselves.  go look them up.

though each region may have differences in what info they are willing to share.  so I cannot guarantee you can get the same data in your local area

 

 

You really believe what you just said? 
Your analogy about aids is insane. He’s not having sex with anyone. Jabbed or not, he can infect anyone just as you can. That is the difference.

Thats a bunch of garbage about how the jab reduces you from getting it. The head of the CDC (Walensky)stated it does not protect you from getting infected or passing it so don’t say something that’s not true. Don’t make me throw the video in here!

By the way, heard about the Ottawa Senators? Hundred percent jabbed team and 40% of them have Covid TODAY. How’s that for drastically reducing, again garbage is what you’re saying! Try looking up Isreal, one of the most highly jabbed countries. How is that working out for them? Now pushing a third and fourth jab. Why? Because people with two doses are dying.  

Lastly, your comment about stating the jab has always been known to not protect you from getting it. Garbage!

You don’t remember Fauci, Biden and Walensky all saying on video That if you get the jab you can go back to normal life and you don’t have to wear a mask and you won’t get Covid. You go look it up! It’s all over the place to find these videos. 

You just proved my point about how unaware people are. They don’t even try to look up the information.

We are the United States that consists of approximately 360 million people. For the last two years do you want to guess how many people have died of Covid that were under 50 years old? 50,000 Over nearly 2 years. It has been stated that 90%+ were morbidly obese, Had other medical complications etc.
Yes, that is seemingly a big number but did you know for years people died of the flu every year and that number was greater than 25,000 people a year. Closer to 40 to 50,000 per year! Let that soak in.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/16/2021 at 3:30 PM, handbanana said:

There’s a ton of ignorant and dumb people on this bored and in the world.  Thankfully, you do not appear to be one of them 

Find you unpleasant - as I find most people who would rather insult than converse.

And no, it’s not hypocritical to point that out, once you’ve chosen to offend rather than engage.

http://epidemics.psu.edu/articles/view/leaky-vaccines-promote-the-transmission-of-more-virulent-virus

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well, a virus mutates.   when it does, the original vaccine loses some of its effectiveness because the new strain is more resistant to the vaccine.

this is well known.

the vaccine was created to protect against the original strain.

while it still protects you against the new strains, the level of effectiveness is not as high as it is for the original it was designed for.

these are all facts you can look up if you care to.  clearly you do not.

but the risk factors remain the risk factors.   most vaccinated dont end up in hospital.   the vast majority of the ones in our hospital are unvaccinated.   our local area has a high vaccination rate, so when the vaccinated people are 5-7 times larger than the unvaccinated ones, and the majority of the hospitalizations are unvaccinated, that should tell you something.  you can stick your head in the sand and deny it, but its true.     but go ahead and dont get the shot if you want.  Darwins laws always apply. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/16/2021 at 5:09 PM, TimHauck said:

Technically his teammates did know.

But I still have an issue with him lying to the fans/media, especially in GB where the fans own the team…

You should have no issue with it at all, just like you should have zero issue with anyone who is deceptive in response to being asked a highly invasive question that is none of your business. Rodgers said he had been immunized. As evidence now demonstrates, whatever he did worked to overcome COVID, both quickly and with little in the way of symptoms.

The people who are taking these liberties are those who believe your health is someone else’s responsibility, and it is not, nor has it ever been. You may be extended PRIVILEGE, but that is the extent of it. You have no right to personal choices wrt medical treatment, and yet Thought Police types believe that you do. 

Last: Rachel Walensky’s statement on the efficacy of vaccines was unequivocal, and flies directly in the face of your claim that these vaccines were never claimed to be 100% effective. She said that no masks would be needed once vaccinated, that you could live your life as normal.

If you are to defend your claim, you’ll have to also hold the position that the CDC willfully pushed policy that would STILL result in the spread of COVID.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Ray_T said:

well, a virus mutates.   when it does, the original vaccine loses some of its effectiveness because the new strain is more resistant to the vaccine.

this is well known.

the vaccine was created to protect against the original strain.

while it still protects you against the new strains, the level of effectiveness is not as high as it is for the original it was designed for.

these are all facts you can look up if you care to.  clearly you do not.

but the risk factors remain the risk factors.   most vaccinated dont end up in hospital.   the vast majority of the ones in our hospital are unvaccinated.   our local area has a high vaccination rate, so when the vaccinated people are 5-7 times larger than the unvaccinated ones, and the majority of the hospitalizations are unvaccinated, that should tell you something.  you can stick your head in the sand and deny it, but its true.     but go ahead and dont get the shot if you want.  Darwins laws always apply. 

Viruses do mutate, correct.

The normal course of mutation is to diluted strains. What I provided in that link is one of many scientific research articles describing the reverse effect of leaky vaccinations, such as what is being forced into arms across the world. We’re getting MORE virulent strains, directly as a result of forced vaccination policy. Why do you think the world’s most vaccinated populations (check the data in the US AND places like Ireland, Iceland, Gibraltar, Sheychelles, Israel, etc) are also the locations of the HIGHEST levels of outbreak?

You don’t have to attempt to disparage me or my positions here, I’ve researched this topic exhaustively, and will more than hold my own against those who attempt to claim otherwise. When you claim “clearly you do not”, your ad hom falls flat, because NOTHING I’ve posted denies your very basic statement; quite the contrary: it ACKNOWLEDGES it.

But that base fact is not the point. You were literally arguing a point I wasn’t making.

You blithely include an accurate comment wrt to what the vaccine is attempting to do, but don’t appear to have the desire to question why or how vaccines would have been administered via force if the public knew that leaky vaccinations would FORCE mutation, and not just in the typical way, but to prompt variants like A.30, which are RESISTANT.

Epidemiologists like Vanden Bossche laid this out more than a year ago. Why are you defending those who ignored that obvious science?

The mRNA gene therapy shots to date serve only to shunt (supposedly) the action of a particular spike protein endemic to COVID Alpha, but not only does NOTHING to protect against variants, it appears to make those with the #hokeypokey both MORE susceptible to Delta, but causes them to carry it as virus and spike SHEDDERS, while also limiting your own body’s immune response to ALL future variants. This is because the poke hampers CD8 (T-cell) numbers, and response.

Note that social media is limiting the content of this video, when there is zero ethical defensible reason to do so:

It is estimated now that half of the country is carrying antibodies against COVID that they acquired through fighting it off on their own. Their own immunity has been demonstrated as effective against 23 known variants.

Not so for the vaxxed.

You’ve been gamed. All you have to do now is possess the humility to continue to learn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, justforbeer said:

You really believe what you just said? 
Your analogy about aids is insane. He’s not having sex with anyone. Jabbed or not, he can infect anyone just as you can. That is the difference.

Thats a bunch of garbage about how the jab reduces you from getting it. The head of the CDC (Walensky)stated it does not protect you from getting infected or passing it so don’t say something that’s not true. Don’t make me throw the video in here!

By the way, heard about the Ottawa Senators? Hundred percent jabbed team and 40% of them have Covid TODAY. How’s that for drastically reducing, again garbage is what you’re saying! Try looking up Isreal, one of the most highly jabbed countries. How is that working out for them? Now pushing a third and fourth jab. Why? Because people with two doses are dying.  

Lastly, your comment about stating the jab has always been known to not protect you from getting it. Garbage!

You don’t remember Fauci, Biden and Walensky all saying on video That if you get the jab you can go back to normal life and you don’t have to wear a mask and you won’t get Covid. You go look it up! It’s all over the place to find these videos. 

You just proved my point about how unaware people are. They don’t even try to look up the information.

We are the United States that consists of approximately 360 million people. For the last two years do you want to guess how many people have died of Covid that were under 50 years old? 50,000 Over nearly 2 years. It has been stated that 90%+ were morbidly obese, Had other medical complications etc.
Yes, that is seemingly a big number but did you know for years people died of the flu every year and that number was greater than 25,000 people a year. Closer to 40 to 50,000 per year! Let that soak in.

You guys sounds like most of the Geek Club.  Just because something isn’t 100% effective, doesn’t mean it’s 0% effective.  Yes I do recall the statements about going back to normal if you’ve been vaccinated, but that was still based on it only being 95% effective.

Israel got a fast start, but they’re not really one of the most vaccinated counties anymore - even with 2 doses they’re at about 62% according to ourworldindata.  And their most recent death wave was still lower than their prior 2.  Here’s a good article explaining that Israel’s data is proof the vaccines work - https://www.covid-datascience.com/post/israeli-data-how-can-efficacy-vs-severe-disease-be-strong-when-60-of-hospitalized-are-vaccinated

Your last paragraph is lying with statistics.  50k people under 50 dying is a lot!   Most people under 50 shouldn’t really be dying from anything.  And you fail to mention that most of those flu deaths are in the elderly too, because the elderly are the most likely to die of anything.

As far as Rodgers goes, I agree it’s his choice and he really doesn’t “need” it because he’s relatively young and healthy. Outside of him lying about it, it does also impact his team because the unvaccinated are subject to more restrictions.  For example if he tested positive like a day or 2 later I think he would have had to miss another game.
 

 

8 hours ago, IMMensaMind said:

Find you unpleasant - as I find most people who would rather insult than converse.

And no, it’s not hypocritical to point that out, once you’ve chosen to offend rather than engage.

http://epidemics.psu.edu/articles/view/leaky-vaccines-promote-the-transmission-of-more-virulent-virus

Interesting article, but there’s no evidence that the Covid vaccines are “leaky.”  For one, studies have estimated the vaccine’s efficacy against any (including asymptomatic) infection at around 60%.  And many other minimally vaccinated countries saw similar case spikes, such as India where Delta started in 2020.
 

8 hours ago, IMMensaMind said:

You should have no issue with it at all, just like you should have zero issue with anyone who is deceptive in response to being asked a highly invasive question that is none of your business. Rodgers said he had been immunized. As evidence now demonstrates, whatever he did worked to overcome COVID, both quickly and with little in the way of symptoms.

The people who are taking these liberties are those who believe your health is someone else’s responsibility, and it is not, nor has it ever been. You may be extended PRIVILEGE, but that is the extent of it. You have no right to personal choices wrt medical treatment, and yet Thought Police types believe that you do. 

Last: Rachel Walensky’s statement on the efficacy of vaccines was unequivocal, and flies directly in the face of your claim that these vaccines were never claimed to be 100% effective. She said that no masks would be needed once vaccinated, that you could live your life as normal.

If you are to defend your claim, you’ll have to also hold the position that the CDC willfully pushed policy that would STILL result in the spread of COVID.

LOL asking if they are vaccinated is not “highly invasive.”  HIPAA does not apply to sports media.  Regardless, he doesn’t have to answer.  But he shouldn’t lie about it.   There’s zero evidence what he did “worked.”  Just like how people say “I bet I would have been more sick if I wasn’t vaccinated.” He may have been fine if he did nothing, we don’t know.

As mentioned above, the claims of “get vaccinated and go back to normal” were always based on knowing that the vaccines were not more than 95% effective at preventing symptomatic infection.   But those recommendations also weren’t made until cases/deaths got pretty low.  So yes, they knew Covid “could” still spread, but with low prevalence and an effective vaccine, it didn’t look likely (unfortunately Delta; which started before vaccines, changed that).  It was also over a year since the start of the pandemic and they didn’t want to have restrictions forever (hopefully you’re not suggesting we should have…)
 

8 hours ago, IMMensaMind said:

Viruses do mutate, correct.

The normal course of mutation is to diluted strains. What I provided in that link is one of many scientific research articles describing the reverse effect of leaky vaccinations, such as what is being forced into arms across the world. We’re getting MORE virulent strains, directly as a result of forced vaccination policy. Why do you think the world’s most vaccinated populations (check the data in the US AND places like Ireland, Iceland, Gibraltar, Sheychelles, Israel, etc) are also the locations of the HIGHEST levels of outbreak?

You don’t have to attempt to disparage me or my positions here, I’ve researched this topic exhaustively, and will more than hold my own against those who attempt to claim otherwise. When you claim “clearly you do not”, your ad hom falls flat, because NOTHING I’ve posted denies your very basic statement; quite the contrary: it ACKNOWLEDGES it.

But that base fact is not the point. You were literally arguing a point I wasn’t making.

You blithely include an accurate comment wrt to what the vaccine is attempting to do, but don’t appear to have the desire to question why or how vaccines would have been administered via force if the public knew that leaky vaccinations would FORCE mutation, and not just in the typical way, but to prompt variants like A.30, which are RESISTANT.

Epidemiologists like Vanden Bossche laid this out more than a year ago. Why are you defending those who ignored that obvious science?

The mRNA gene therapy shots to date serve only to shunt (supposedly) the action of a particular spike protein endemic to COVID Alpha, but not only does NOTHING to protect against variants, it appears to make those with the #hokeypokey both MORE susceptible to Delta, but causes them to carry it as virus and spike SHEDDERS, while also limiting your own body’s immune response to ALL future variants. This is because the poke hampers CD8 (T-cell) numbers, and response.

Note that social media is limiting the content of this video, when there is zero ethical defensible reason to do so:

It is estimated now that half of the country is carrying antibodies against COVID that they acquired through fighting it off on their own. Their own immunity has been demonstrated as effective against 23 known variants.

Not so for the vaxxed.

You’ve been gamed. All you have to do now is possess the humility to continue to learn.

Did I mention Delta, which still accounts for the overwhelming majority of cases worldwide, started in 2020 before vaccines were available to the public? And has caused waves even in countries with little vaccination?

Regardless, the vaccines ARE still effective at preventing Delta infection, hospitalization and death.  Saying they “do nothing” or make people more susceptible is a flat out lie.

Most of those counties are NOT having the highest level of outbreak, especially in deaths but based on your PSU link maybe you do actually concede that, although not sure based on what you spouted above. I’d have to double check but also pretty sure most are not the highest in cases per million either, and that’s even with the fact that the places with the highest vaccination rates also tend to test more.  Not to mention some of the countries you listed are super tiny, Gibraltar’s vaccination rate is overstated because they vaccinated a lot of people that don’t live there, and I believe Seychelles used primarily the Chinese vaccine.  And in many of the places with “surging cases” including Vermont, many of the cases are in those under 30 and thus less likely to be vaccinated, as most of the state data that we have does confirm that even case rates are still higher among the unvaccinated.  And I do acknowledge natural immunity works.  But that’s also artificially lowering vaccine efficacy estimates since the previously infected are probably more likely to be unvaccinated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, TimHauck said:

nothing that makes sense because they are unwilling to accept they are wrong.

Really not getting it and you are choosing not to listen...

By the way, you know how these jab companies came up with their efficacy? You should look it up.  It is an absolute joke.  In one of them the difference was 1 death out of the 20k people(I don't have all the exact figs here) But it was a play on numbers.  The true efficacy was miniscule. 

You still say it prevents from getting it but that is not true. Once you accept the truth, then most of the arguments you make are worthless. LOOK IT UP!

I am going to use some logic and hope you follow me.  The whole nonsense of mandates for a jab to go dining.  Just for your argument, lets say there is a 100 jabbed people in a restaurant and the jab reduces the spread by 50%.  Is that not the same at 50 people that do not have the jab in a restaurant? Again, don't bother arguing the math, I could make it 250 jabbed in a restaurant and 25 unjabbed in a restaurant.  The  point is, it makes no sense.  How about that Hockey team?

Just as they do not even consider natural immunity. Why?

 

They say about 700 kids under 18 have died of this in the last 2 years.  That is 350 a year.

Flue season.....usually 500 plus a year.  

You should start asking questions instead of just believing Pfizer and J&J.....by the way both those companies have been sued for misrepresentation.  Pfizer 2billion suit.  J&J, knowingly sold baby powder that causes cancer. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All you have to do is Google Covid vaccinated vs unvaccinated…   For example, here’s Michigan numbers from NPR:

https://www.michiganradio.org/health/2021-11-17/the-unvaccinated-are-driving-michigans-current-covid-surge-these-five-charts-show-how

Spectrum Health currently has 359 hospitalized COVID- 19 patients. Of these, 310 (86%) are unvaccinated and 49 are vacinated.

November 17, 2021 Spectrum Health currently has 359 hospitalized COVID- 19 patients. Of these, 310 (86%) are unvaccinated and 49 are vaccinated.

Of those 359 patients, 81 are currently in the ICU. Of these, 73 (90%) are unvaccinated 8 are vaccinated.

Of those 81 ICU patients, 59 are on ventilators. Of these, 57 (97%) are unvaccinated and 2 are vaccinated

===================================

These numbers are not made up.  This is not fake news.  Vaccinations save lives.  How can anyone argue that they don’t?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, justforbeer said:

Really not getting it and you are choosing not to listen...

By the way, you know how these jab companies came up with their efficacy? You should look it up.  It is an absolute joke.  In one of them the difference was 1 death out of the 20k people(I don't have all the exact figs here) But it was a play on numbers.  The true efficacy was miniscule. 

You still say it prevents from getting it but that is not true. Once you accept the truth, then most of the arguments you make are worthless. LOOK IT UP!

I am going to use some logic and hope you follow me.  The whole nonsense of mandates for a jab to go dining.  Just for your argument, lets say there is a 100 jabbed people in a restaurant and the jab reduces the spread by 50%.  Is that not the same at 50 people that do not have the jab in a restaurant? Again, don't bother arguing the math, I could make it 250 jabbed in a restaurant and 25 unjabbed in a restaurant.  The  point is, it makes no sense.  How about that Hockey team?

Just as they do not even consider natural immunity. Why?

 

They say about 700 kids under 18 have died of this in the last 2 years.  That is 350 a year.

Flue season.....usually 500 plus a year.  

You should start asking questions instead of just believing Pfizer and J&J.....by the way both those companies have been sued for misrepresentation.  Pfizer 2billion suit.  J&J, knowingly sold baby powder that causes cancer. 


https://www.statista.com/statistics/1113051/number-reported-deaths-from-covid-pneumonia-and-flu-us/

“Over 6.1 million people in the United States died from all causes between the beginning of January 2020 and November 5, 2021. Around 751,178 of those deaths were with confirmed or presumed COVID-19. There were also 9,574 fatalities involving influenza, which had pneumonia or COVID-19 also listed as a cause of death.”

 

Covid and the flu do not have the same death rate… not even clise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BOTTOM LINE is that chump/dump/trump...........WHATEVER his name is, that's the reason the (ch/du/trump) LOSERS are gonna have to accept-but they're the whimps that never had the guts to ask out the girls and instead j@cked off to pics of those girls-ch/du/trump-did the same!  Mrs Doubt-fire didn't EVEN get laid until he was most likely 35-40 years old, when he could finally pay for it, most likely with SOMEONE (he's a blowhard that's broke) else's money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dawgoneit2 said:

All you have to do is Google Covid vaccinated vs unvaccinated…   For example, here’s Michigan numbers from NPR:

https://www.michiganradio.org/health/2021-11-17/the-unvaccinated-are-driving-michigans-current-covid-surge-these-five-charts-show-how

Spectrum Health currently has 359 hospitalized COVID- 19 patients. Of these, 310 (86%) are unvaccinated and 49 are vacinated.

November 17, 2021 Spectrum Health currently has 359 hospitalized COVID- 19 patients. Of these, 310 (86%) are unvaccinated and 49 are vaccinated.

Of those 359 patients, 81 are currently in the ICU. Of these, 73 (90%) are unvaccinated 8 are vaccinated.

Of those 81 ICU patients, 59 are on ventilators. Of these, 57 (97%) are unvaccinated and 2 are vaccinated

===================================

These numbers are not made up.  This is not fake news.  Vaccinations save lives.  How can anyone argue that they don’t?

How many of those patients either vaxed or not have underlying health issue that tested positive for covid? This isn’t a question to see which is better vax or not vax but just to see how many of those people might be having other health problems prior to testing positive for the mandemic? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×