peenie

What the hell is wrong with Russell Wilson??

He is not playing well. Maybe he needed to rest a little more from that finger sprain. 

I am 0 and forever in the league, I am in, the only league I am in and 60 percent of my bench is on IR and I am just fighting to not be the bottom two before playoffs and he was dropped and I picked him up a couple of weeks ago and maybe it was the name or me being in the bottom two and taking a flier but I am not impressed currently.

Anyone here remember the fight room on yahoo?

I feel like if we were all at a roller-rink because we were in school together and out on the rink with the light on me with skates on and I'm wearing a vest and the announcer askes over the intercom who wants to skate with fandandy, and the room just goes silent.

You guys break my heart.

19 minutes ago, peenie said:

He is not playing well. Maybe he needed to rest a little more from that finger sprain. 

No running game.  No defense. 

1 hour ago, peenie said:

They couldn't run the ball tonight which made him one dimensional. That said he still seem strange. 

2 hours ago, peenie said:

yeah, he looks horrible.....not accurate at all, continuously blind to open players, hesitant, insecure

3 hours ago, peenie said:

Finger him.

3 hours ago, Bier Meister said:

No running game.  No defense. 

Meh.  They have allowed the 5th least points in thr league.  You can't say it is their defense.  

Russ looks bad since he came back.  They had 5 straight 3 and outs at one point in this game.  They scored more points in Geno's last game (31) than they have in thr last 3 with Russ back combined (28) It is true they have not much of a running game.  But Russ has been awful since he came back.  Could be the finger.  Not saying that can't be it.  But he has been bad.  

DK should have knocked his ass the fock out in the locker room at halftime. He's rather have geno in there. 

• Like 1

I suspect his injury may not yet be fully recovered, and it might be a little mental thing for him rather than pain.

9 hours ago, fandandy said:

I am 0 and forever in the league, I am in, the only league I am in and 60 percent of my bench is on IR and I am just fighting to not be the bottom two before playoffs and he was dropped and I picked him up a couple of weeks ago and maybe it was the name or me being in the bottom two and taking a flier but I am not impressed currently.

Same here. Only have 3 of my original starters still. 

he is retiring

2 hours ago, LOD01 said:

DK should have knocked his ass the fock out in the locker room at halftime. He's rather have geno in there. 

did you see DK running to the right wide open in the end zone on that last gasp pass? 

I was surprised the announcers didn't mention it

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

They're done.  Nice run for Russell and Carroll, but it's over. 

Pete Carroll has had a legendary run.  Won a college football title, then went to the NFL and won a super bowl.  That's perhaps the ultimate achievement for a football coach.  You could argue it puts him ahead of Belichick and Saban.  I mean people would say it simply cannot be done anymore had he not done it this past decade.

1 minute ago, JustinCharge said:

Pete Carroll has had a legendary run.  Won a college football title, then went to the NFL and won a super bowl.  That's perhaps the ultimate achievement for a football coach.  You could argue it puts him ahead of Belichick and Saban.  I mean people would say it simply cannot be done anymore had he not done it this past decade.

He's a great coach, you'll get no argument from me on that.  Watching him last night during warm ups, he has the energy of a 20 year old.  He went up to nearly all of his star players during stretching and shot the breeze with them, laughed with them and they obviously love the guy. 

8 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

he gets points deducted though for not winning two SB with that legendary bigly worst call ever at goal line.

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

Won a college football title, then went to the NFL and won a super bowl.  That's perhaps the ultimate achievement for a football coach.  You could argue it puts him ahead of Belichick and Saban.

Saban???  He was a complete and total failure at the highest level.  Pete can get behind Jimmy Johnson and Barry Switzer if that is the criteria.  Also, Jimmy and Barry didn't get laughed out of the NFL and had to crawl back to college.

30 minutes ago, Bert said:

Saban???  He was a complete and total failure at the highest level.  Pete can get behind Jimmy Johnson and Barry Switzer if that is the criteria.  Also, Jimmy and Barry didn't get laughed out of the NFL and had to crawl back to college.

Saban couldn’t cut it at all at the highest level, didn’t he quit the dolphins mid-season by leaving a note in their lockers?  Coward