Mike Isles

Who is tracking Black Monday ?

Is this good racism or bad racism?

9 minutes ago, Strike said:

Bad move.

It certainly is surprising. 

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

They are saying the team was against Watson and Flores wanted him and didn’t think Tua was a franchise qb 

Flores is correct

I could see the team not wanting Watson to be the face of the franchise, but I also get that Tua doesn't look like a franchise QB. They should fire the guy that drafted him instead of Herbert.

• Thanks 1

Flores got a raw deal. With what he had wo work with, he did a heckuva job. Should get another shot.

Why is Joe Judge still employed? they did this, not once, but twice.

• Haha 1

Black 2021 in Chicago:

Final 2021 Totals (vs 2020)
Shot & Killed: 794 (+10%)
Shot & Wounded: 3748 (+9%)
Total Shot: 4542 (+9%)
Total Homicides: 846 (+6%)

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Flores got a raw deal. With what he had wo work with, he did a heckuva job. Should get another shot.

Why is Joe Judge still employed? they did this, not once, but twice.

He wanted to get better “punting position”. 
Those 2 plays right there should cost his job. 

1 minute ago, Mike Isles said:

To be fair they were still fighting for a playoff spot.  He was thinking big picture.  :lol:

6 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

His press conference meltdown last week didn’t helo either.

2 hours ago, Mike Isles said:

Yeah, so  lame. a 4-12 loser team, last game of the season and admits they suck so bad that they cannot get a 1st own on 3rd & 9 so they don't even try. 

1 hour ago, lod001 said:

Yeah, so  lame. a 4-12 loser team, last game of the season and admits they suck so bad that they cannot get a 1st own on 3rd & 9 so they don't even try. 

Thinks he’s Bellicheck. 

Any current coach-less team looking to trade for Watson should bring in Urban Meyer.  Meyer is well versed in playing inappropriate grab ass and would be a good mentor for Watson. :thumbsup:

On 1/10/2022 at 4:23 PM, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Judge will follow

now new GM is going to come in and start with that dude

Flores would be a good hire, and they can trade for Watson

boom 9-8

I'm purely going off memory which could be faulty... but I don't remember too many times where a coach got fired at the end of one season and got a new head coaching job shortly thereafter.  Before getting a new HC job, they usually have to spend a year or more as a coordinator, in college, or in the booth before getting another chance.

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I'm purely going off memory which could be faulty... but I don't remember too many times where a coach got fired at the end of one season and got a new head coaching job shortly thereafter.  Before getting a new HC job, they usually have to spend a year or more as a coordinator, in college, or in the booth before getting another chance.

I didn't realize all the nonsense that Flores did with the Dolphins, admittedly just looked at their record and saw some nice improvement as the season went on

then I saw their 7 game winning streak opponents

Texans

Ravens (with 9 guys on covid)

Jets

Panthers 

Giants

Jets

Saints (With Ian Book at QB)

14 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

I am happy to say all reports lead to Joe Judge has been FIRED 🔥

Maras must have woke up and realized they can’t get a real GM if they have to keep him. Now get the two guys from Buffalo. 

22 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

Leader of Men! Sad to see him go. 😞 

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I didn't realize all the nonsense that Flores did with the Dolphins, admittedly just looked at their record and saw some nice improvement as the season went on

then I saw their 7 game winning streak opponents

Texans

Ravens (with 9 guys on covid)

Jets

Panthers 

Giants

Jets

Saints (With Ian Book at QB)

I think the biggest issue in Miami is that Flores wanted Herbert and management wanted Tua.  I think it's hard for a HC to really embrace a QB he doesn't trust.   I think this firing was is everyone's best interest, it just sucks that Flores is probably the one that's right.

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Maras must have woke up and realized they can’t get a real GM if they have to keep him. Now get the two guys from Buffalo. 

:nono:

I'm still surprised Buffalo were able to hold onto both Daboll and Frazier after last season.  Which one would you want as next NYG HC? 

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I think the biggest issue in Miami is that Flores wanted Herbert and management wanted Tua.  I think it's hard for a HC to really embrace a QB he doesn't trust.   I think this firing was is everyone's best interest, it just sucks that Flores is probably the one that's right.

From what I read, the GM and Flores did not get along and the owner needed to make a choice. According to the fans I’ve seen, they chose wrong. 

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

From what I read, the GM and Flores did not get along and the owner needed to make a choice. According to the fans I’ve seen, they chose wrong. 

Yeah, they didn't get along because the GM wanted/liked Tua and Flores wanted/liked Herbert.  The reason the owner chose the GM, was because they were on the same page.  I agree with the fans... they did chose wrong.  I don't think Tua pans out.  That said, maybe he would be better if he had a coach who believed in him.  We'll definitely find out though because I'm sure the first question the new coach has to answer in his interview is, "Are you ok with Tua being your starter for the next 3 years"?

31 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

Great firing. That guy sucked. 

8 minutes ago, DonS said:

:nono:

I'm still surprised Buffalo were able to hold onto both Daboll and Frazier after last season.  Which one would you want as next NYG HC? 

Daboll. I want the assistant GM as well. Schoen. Our DC Graham does a decent job. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Daboll. I want the assistant GM as well. Schoen. Our DC Graham does a decent job. 

I figured you were also talking about the assistant GM.  Daboll would do a good job with Daniel Jones if the organization is planning to stick w him. 

36 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

Good. There should only be one Judge in NY.

Can't wait for the next bore they bring in.

3 minutes ago, DonS said:

I figured you were also talking about the assistant GM.  Daboll would do a good job with Daniel Jones if the organization is planning to stick w him. 

Most Giants fans like but don’t love Jones. Some can’t get past the Gettleman stink on him. I like him, he’s tough and plays with passion, but he has yet to elevate the team.  He’s good when he gets time to throw. Who isn’t ? He just rarely does. I’d like to see him get a shot with a decent O line. I don’t think he’s an elite QB, but I think he can be in the Tannehill grouping.