Djgb13

The left wants Joe Rogan off Spotify

They can't handle the truth

they only get rid of things / views that go against theirs

Truth stands in the way of control

5 hours ago, MDC said:

Aren’t these new perspectives supposed to be supported by evidence and studies? The world is full of conspiracy dingbats who float ideas based on intuition and what they want to be true. I’m sure many of them are Galileo in their own minds.

I don’t think Rogan should be censored FWIW. 

You're sorely misinformed. Conspiracy dingbat? We're not talking about Alex Jones here.

This guy Dr. Malone is one of the most celebrated vaccine researchers on the planet, creator of the MRNA vaccine. He's at the top shelf pinnacle of his profession. If anybody deserves to be heard on issues surrounding vaccines, it's him.

True, I would go to bat for Joe Schmo, MD as well. But we aren't talking about Dr. Schmo here.

19 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

You're sorely misinformed. Conspiracy dingbat? We're not talking about Alex Jones here.

This guy Dr. Malone is one of the most celebrated vaccine researchers on the planet, creator of the MRNA vaccine. He's at the top shelf pinnacle of his profession. If anybody deserves to be heard on issues surrounding vaccines, it's him.

True, I would go to bat for Joe Schmo, MD as well. But we aren't talking about Dr. Schmo here.

I didn’t known specifically who we were talking about. I was just saying there are a lot of fake experts out there floating many unsupported theories around Covid. One of them thinks we should drink our own piss to stay healthy. I’m sure he’s a modern day Galileo in his own mind and the minds of his supporters. 

14 minutes ago, MDC said:

I didn’t known specifically who we were talking about. I was just saying there are a lot of fake experts out there floating many unsupported theories around Covid. One of them thinks we should drink our own piss to stay healthy. I’m sure he’s a modern day Galileo in his own mind and the minds of his supporters. 

Robert W. Malone - Wikipedia

You'r still talking about wackos advocating for driniking piss? Just spend twenty seconds browsing that link. He doesn't deserve to be told to shut up and sit down. If he's wrong tell him why and let him defend his position. Detractors should debate him not censor him.

11 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Robert W. Malone - Wikipedia

You'r still talking about wackos advocating for driniking piss? Just spend twenty seconds browsing that link. He doesn't deserve to be told to shut up and sit down. If he's wrong tell him why and let him defend his position. Detractors should debate him not censor him.

Again I wasn’t talking about this particular guy. I was talking about the right wing cottage industry of conspiracy moonbats and science deniers who think their unsupported moonbat conspiracy theories are worthy of respect and airtime. 

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

Again I wasn’t talking about this particular guy. I was talking about the right wing cottage industry of conspiracy moonbats and science deniers who think their unsupported moonbat conspiracy theories are worthy of respect and airtime. 

You mean like the "conspiracy theory" that CV19 came from a Chinese lab?    Or that Russia colluded with Trump to steal the 2016 election?    Or the "conspiracy theory" that people who have natural immunity shouldn't have to get vaccinated?   Or the conspiracy theory that "white supremacist's" are the greatest terror threat to the US?    Am I a "science denier" if I am triple vaxed but don't believe others should be mandated to take the vax?     Would it be "science denying" to keep schools closed even when it's been proven that children don't die or even get really sick from CV19 and that schools aren't significant vectors of transmission?   Is that a "right wing" position?    By your logic, most African-Americans are "science deniers" because their vax rates are very low.    Did I miss when AA's started voting republican in large #s?    

There's a "cottage industry" of that sh1t, you just got the direction that it's coming from wrong.    

• Thanks 4

18 minutes ago, MDC said:

I was talking about the way science is supposed to be conducted in my first thread and had clearly been talking about Dr. Malone, who I mentioned by name in that thread, when you responded to my post with all this weirdo nonsense.

OK, you didn't know that this guy is legit. That's because its buried in the MSM lies that they tell you in service of their agedna. So, now that you know that he's one of the top experts on the planet, not someone advocating fo drinking piss, please tell us if you think should be done with dissenting opinions on vacines from credible sources and how it's different from what I have been saying.

• Thanks 3

57 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Wouldn't hurt my feelers at all if the "podcast' just went away entirely. 

Are you forced to listen to it? 

6 hours ago, Voltaire said:

I was talking about the way science is supposed to be conducted in my first thread and had clearly been talking about Dr. Malone, who I mentioned by name in that thread, when you responded to my post with all this weirdo nonsense.

OK, you didn't know that this guy is legit. That's because its buried in the MSM lies that they tell you in service of their agedna. So, now that you know that he's one of the top experts on the planet, not someone advocating fo drinking piss, please tell us if you think should be done with dissenting opinions on vacines from credible sources and how it's different from what I have been saying.

I don’t know this Dr. Malone or his claims. Just saying the right wing uses this bad faith argument about the exchange of ideas etc. to elevate their quacks and discredit actual experts. Social media shouldn’t cancel these people anyway.

Sorry I misread you on Malone, sounds like this doesn’t apply to him.

6 hours ago, wiffleball said:

I like Joe Rogan. Don’t listen to him often but I’ll put it on if he has a good guest. My big criticisms are that he needs an editor. Every show is 3 focking hours - how much Rogan do you need? That and he likes to shill brain juice and other fake remedies. 

7 minutes ago, MDC said:

I don’t know this Dr. Malone or his claims. Just saying the right wing uses this bad faith argument about the exchange of ideas etc. to elevate their quacks and discredit actual experts. Social media shouldn’t cancel these people anyway.

Sorry I misread you on Malone, sounds like this doesn’t apply to him.

so basically we should only listen to emperor Fauci

I look at it like this

I trust people more who challenge authority, and am very skeptical with anyone who silences those who oppose them

Joe Rogan is one of the greatest media personalities going today.  Sometimes he's right, sometimes he may be wrong, but at least he asking the right questions.  

17 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

This is funny because you're trashing Carlson while the quote is supporting the mantra of being against the "mandate" and not against the vaccine.

C’mon, that quote is an anti-Covid vax quote (honestly hadn’t see that before) disguised as “just being anti mandate.”

Sure, without the mandate they may not know who was a “free thinker with high testosterone levels,” but the quote is literally implying that all unvaccinated people are free thinkers with high testosterone levels.  I’m sure that is persuasive to his viewers.

That particular quote is more anti-Covid vax than some of his other “just asking questions” bits about VAERS, etc.

15 hours ago, wiffleball said:

The same can be said for “you”. 😕

4 hours ago, TimHauck said:

C’mon, that quote is an anti-Covid vax quote (honestly hadn’t see that before) disguised as “just being anti mandate.”

Sure, without the mandate they may not know who was a “free thinker with high testosterone levels,” but the quote is literally implying that all unvaccinated people are free thinkers with high testosterone levels.  I’m sure that is persuasive to his viewers.

That particular quote is more anti-Covid vax than some of his other “just asking questions” bits about VAERS, etc.

You say that because that's what you want him to mean.  That's a YOU problem.

26 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

You say that because that's what you want him to mean.  That's a YOU problem.

Lol whatever you say.  Continue on with your groupthink 

So someone who refuses to get the vax despite being told they have to isn’t a free thinker? You guys are dumb. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So someone who refuses to get the vax despite being told they have to isn’t a free thinker? You guys are dumb. 

Do they also have high testosterone levels?

16 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Do they also have high testosterone levels?

I hope so. They are in the military. 

• Haha 1

Leftists have a relatively good strategy to suppress dissent.  They proclaim anything that opposes their doctrine to be "misinformation" and then leverage their media allies to generate propaganda around that information to further suppress it.

Biden is doing it, we have evidence that Fauci is doing it, many Democrats are doing it as a matter of standard approach.

When ones ideas a flawed and indefensible it makes sense to paint the opposing ideas as false or fake.

23 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Malone didn’t create the mRNA vaccine.  Even banned from twitter anti-Covid vaxx grifter and Tucker’s best friend Alex Berenson agrees

https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/bushwhacked-by-alex-berenson-on-fox

4 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Malone didn’t create the mRNA vaccine.  Even banned from twitter anti-Covid vaxx grifter and Tucker’s best friend Alex Berenson agrees

So now you’re ok with Berenson? Why was he banned? 

17 minutes ago, MDC said:

Wow this Malone guy sounds like a total quack.

Link  :shocking: 

yep quack, took the vaccine sees its not a vaccine and giving warning, you buy in hook line and sinker from that moderate centrist website The Atlantic

On 1/13/2022 at 8:17 PM, Djgb13 said:

He’s spreading “misinformation” so they want him silenced. Of course, the good little sheep are backing them up saying how he needs to be kicked off Spotify and yada yada yada. However, they don’t realize the segment these “healthcare professionals” are pissed off about are from when he had the doctor credited with creating the mRNA vaccine on his show. But that doesn’t matter. As long as the liberal media tells them something, they will go right along with it no questions asked. THIS is one of the main reasons why majority of people distrust the media and hate liberals. If you think for yourself they can’t have that and will try getting you silenced. I swear unless something is done, our future doesn’t look too bright 

https://www.today.com/health/health/spotify-must-act-joe-rogans-podcast-covid-19-misinformation-health-wor-rcna12154?cid=sm_npd_td_fb_ma&fbclid=IwAR2F-5QIEYJsi4sct8D2pmTEUFDHBrpFBewF9LjSX9dYOgmD7jxjNNiCxyY

Health care officials to include a Director of Research at Grasshopper farms :lol:

39 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Health care officials to include a Director of Research at Grasshopper farms :lol:

Alie Ward: Host/Science Correspondent, Ologies Podcast

Elle Michel, LMFT: Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist

Leah Steinberg: Medical Student

Nini Muñoz, PhD: Senior Design Engineer

Robin Hills, MMSci, MSRCS: Instructor, Shoreline Community College

Sarah Perl, LCSW-R: Licensed Clinical Worker

not only them, but any nurse or nurse practitioner can be removed, as well as any professor, DENTIST?

so basically at least 50% of this list has no business even talking about covid

https://spotifyopenletter.wordpress.com/2022/01/10/an-open-letter-to-spotify/

entire list, but I was bored scrolling thru the garbage

7 hours ago, TimHauck said:

im so confused, you go on to link the very article with numerous examples of how he is one of the creators

11 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

not only them, but any nurse or nurse practitioner can be removed, as well as any professor, DENTIST?

But there's nearly 300 of them. :lol:

Just now, TimmySmith said:

But there's nearly 300 of them. :lol:

Have YOU ever work at a grasshopper farm? It'll make you jumping mad!!!

13 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

They do this crap all the time. “300 national security professionals say the Hunter Biden laptop story is Russian disinformation”.  “17 intel agencies”. The left and their partners in the media are a disgrace. Soft minded libtards fall for it every time. 

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

im so confused, you go on to link the very article with numerous examples of how he is one of the creators

The article from his own website…

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

The article from his own website…

Why does that matter. You can cross reference everything he says he’s putting the proof out there for everyone to see 

52 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Why does that matter. You can cross reference everything he says he’s putting the proof out there for everyone to see 

Proof that he contributed to it, not that he invented it.