Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Post your dog pics!

My dog Ginger died this last year at 18 years old, in the below picture she is already an old at ~11 or so.

She may be my only dog ever and she was great. What was great is i had no idea how to train her, but her instincts.... She could hunt and fetch like she had no business doing.

You should have seen her on 4th of july, you always hear stories about dogs that are afraid of fireworks, but in her case she was one confused puppy. She would run around the yard hearing what she thought was gunshots and confused all to heck that there were no birds anywhere around.

https://imgur.com/a/srzA6G3

:edit: who am i kidding, she knew that gunshots did not equal birds on the ground, i was never the best shot :unsure:

• Like 4

20 hours ago, Horseman said:

8 weeks old. 75% golden 25% poodle

https://ibb.co/8m5sCyx

is he banned at fbg too?

3 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Looks like a great boy. 👍

He really is. Black Lab / Greta Pyrenees. 

When the neighborhood dogs start barking, he lets out a deeeeep  as fock  "WOOO WOOO WOOO" and the whole block goes silent. 

It's hilarious. He's still a baby.  :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, taco breath said:

is he banned at fbg too?

Who isnt by now that doesnt have a case of the ghey?

On 2/15/2022 at 9:48 PM, MTSkiBum said:

My dog Ginger died this last year at 18 years old, in the below picture she is already an old at ~11 or so.

She may be my only dog ever and she was great. What was great is i had no idea how to train her, but her instincts.... She could hunt and fetch like she had no business doing.

You should have seen her on 4th of july, you always hear stories about dogs that are afraid of fireworks, but in her case she was one confused puppy. She would run around the yard hearing what she thought was gunshots and confused all to heck that there were no birds anywhere around.

https://imgur.com/a/srzA6G3

:edit: who am i kidding, she knew that gunshots did not equal birds on the ground, i was never the best shot :unsure:

Beautiful picture, man. 

I would set off a round dove hunting on my uncle's dairy, and two bird dogs would come running from an adjoining farm. If I missed a bird, they would come up to me and look at me like: "Have you done this before?"      😁

• Like 1

I'm glad I found this thread right before I left for lunch.

3 minutes ago, Jetdoc said:

I'm glad I found this thread right before I left for lunch.

:lol:

22 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

EE324497-B330-4397-B8B8-57A14D0BDEDF.thumb.jpeg.55547e6d08950f849f8deb8ad3cc4ff3.jpeg

Cooper working..

My dad has a few pictures of my dog hunting, because when I lived in Montana I would always go back for a week long hunting trip with my dad in Wyoming.

The problem is they are all physically printed pictures and not digital. I have asked him to get a service to scan them, but......

I was hoping to show a pic of my dog with a bird in her mouth.

28 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

EE324497-B330-4397-B8B8-57A14D0BDEDF.thumb.jpeg.55547e6d08950f849f8deb8ad3cc4ff3.jpeg

Cooper working..

German Shorthaired?

29 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Cooper working..

Great pic! Beautiful dog!

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Cooper working..

AD -  how did you embed that pic in your post?   I've never been able to get pics into a post here.    

56 minutes ago, RLLD said:

German Shorthaired?

GSP and English pointer mix.  The best dog temperament I’ve ever experienced.  

1 hour ago, Masshole said:

AD -  how did you embed that pic in your post?   I've never been able to get pics into a post here.    

I don’t know.  I hit insert other media and that picture and another were there.  I can’t get other pictures to post in the same way.

1 hour ago, Masshole said:

Don't beat yourself up if you cannot figure it out.

52602233_778759895829980_8863664467070681088_n_7098801ff54315c44d657857ad9e0ca5acfc795c.thumb.jpg.e5e579dfaf6a8a777f7e3a8a4277d2fb.jpg

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Have you been drinking again?

Not yet, although I probably will drink tonight. I will be working another 3 hours from home tonight 😞

https://imgur.com/gallery/1Xas2lH 

Too retarded to figure out how to link the picture in the thread, but these are my two pups, going on two in April and May. Golden doodles just like our last one, penny doodle and passed about three years ago.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kutulu said:

Too retarded to figure out how to link the picture in the thread, but these are my two pups, going on two in April and May. Golden doodles just like our last one, penny doodle and passed about three years ago.

There were only a few days that Mike let us post pictures. I had a thread going before the rest of you schmucks ruined it and had the pictures taken away.

Any picture we posted during those few days we can repost.

get_real_6f668975ae2810eb4fecc85b1beb0a6122ae9662.jpg.c73df84e234a9801aa36067403f32a71.jpg

52 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

There were only a few days that Mike let us post pictures. I had a thread going before the rest of you schmucks ruined it and had the pictures taken away.

Any picture we posted during those few days we can repost.

get_real_6f668975ae2810eb4fecc85b1beb0a6122ae9662.jpg.c73df84e234a9801aa36067403f32a71.jpg

I said dogs, not puppies

Dogs are for people who like to follow them around and pick up their shlt.

However, as a side note, I'm not normally a big boob guy, but that chick in the post above is beyond outstanding.  

3 hours ago, kutulu said:

That’s really mean. They’re only dogs. :dunno: