Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

Failure of the public education system

53 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I'm saying that the district invited the teachers to go and learn more about the trans community knowing that the discussion was going to be way more than what would ever be discussed with students. They are adults after all. Either way- I wouldn't have gone and I would've side eyed the whole thing like crazy. 

And the reason people in leadership positions invited this is because whether you like it or not, whether you understand it or not- LGBTQ kids exist and you have to know how to be aware of them and how to engage with them so you aren't bringing undue lawsuits unto yourself or the district. It is simple CYA stuff- which is a large portion of education anymore

Yeah, I'd hate for you to get sued for mixing up front hole and back hole while conversing with your trans students.  This post is huge mental gymnastics, even for you.

It's indefensible, for any employer, to expose people to this garbage.  Teachers need none of this. You're not trained clinicians, you're teachers.  If any conversations with students devolve to this level, you deserve to be sued and fired. Also, nice attempt to paint me as a transphobe.

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

57 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I basically just quietly ignore utilit99's nonsense. It's funnier to see him trying to get a reaction out of me and instead getting nothing. He tries so hard too. HT just is like reading a less coherent Larry King at this point. i'm still mildly amused by it. 

LMAO

46 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Like I said , no police union would defend a cop in the klan. Or this garbage. 

What police union are you now claiming to have deep knowledge of?

14 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Yeah, I'd hate for you to get sued for mixing up front hole and back hole while conversing with your trans students.  This post is huge mental gymnastics, even for you.

It's indefensible, for any employer, to expose people to this garbage.  Teachers need none of this. You're not trained clinicians, you're teachers.  If any conversations with students devolve to this level, you deserve to be sued and fired. Also, nice attempt to paint me as a transphobe.

It was more a general "You" than a specific "you" but if you protest that much.....

It isn't about the level this went to as I'm sure the conference wasn't at an 11 from the start like the story seems to paint. But you do need to understand some of the stuff like the pronouns and why they want to be called that and all those good things. I would never imagine a scenario where I would have to talk about any of this stuff but I doubt that the conference was "you need to talk about this with students."

But then again- I don't add 8 layers of stuff to a story without knowing more like you guys love to. 

14 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

It was more a general "You" than a specific "you" but if you protest that much.....

It isn't about the level this went to as I'm sure the conference wasn't at an 11 from the start like the story seems to paint. But you do need to understand some of the stuff like the pronouns and why they want to be called that and all those good things. I would never imagine a scenario where I would have to talk about any of this stuff but I doubt that the conference was "you need to talk about this with students."

But then again- I don't add 8 layers of stuff to a story without knowing more like you guys love to. 

What a gem of a post.  "All those good things" lmao.  Olympic level backstroking. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

What a gem of a post.  "All those good things" lmao.  Olympic level backstroking. 

You guys have an amazing ability to not respond to the details and instead try to focus on one small thing that fits your narrow narrative.

Kudos.

1 hour ago, Sean Mooney said:

You guys have an amazing ability to not respond to the details and instead try to focus on one small thing that fits your narrow narrative.

Kudos.

You're right.  "All those good things" is steeped in nuance. Thanks for getting me straight.

And to add to your losing "I'm sure the conference wasn't an 11 from the start like the story seems to paint" is great. So, classic Moonyism...deflect and assert that someone is embellishing.

Lastly, I assume you made your conclusion about the conference content based on some attempt at logical reasoning even though you dont have all the facts?  You being "sure" based on nothing is the height of irony.  You're literally the first one shrieking about showing proof and data about conclusions and logical fallacies. You being "sure" based on nothing is just too comical.  RRREEEE!!!! SHOW MUH PROOF!!! We're supposed to believe the might Mooney because he's "sure". Keep at it paper tiger. 

2 hours ago, Fireballer said:

It's indefensible, for any employer, to expose people to this garbage.  Teachers need none of this. You're not trained clinicians, you're teachers.  If any conversations with students devolve to this level, you deserve to be sued and fired.

And an ass kicking 

2 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

Most of them. FOP too. 

39 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Kudos.

It’s all small things to you.  

10 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yes. I don’t want cops going to klan meetings ever. They should be fired if they do.  And they would be. 

They probably wouldn't be fired because their union will protect them... but I agree with the perception.

55 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

They probably wouldn't be fired because their union will protect them... but I agree with the perception.

You really think so? Besides, that would fall under prohibited conduct. 

Here's a glance at the 2023 math textbooks if certain  folks get their way... 

The following is a multi-part question. Show your work for full credit:

Young non-binary student Pat purchases an enormous black d1ldo in order to pleasure their back hole.  The radius of the d1ldo measures 6 inches. Pat has only been with 10 people which identify as male and so their back hole has a meager gape size of 4 inches.

Q1: what is the circumference of the d1ldo?

Q2: How many hours will it take Pat to fit the d1ldo comfortably in their back hole?

Q3. Why is this the fault of straight white cis-gendered males? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fireballer said:

You're right.  "All those good things" is steeped in nuance. Thanks for getting me straight.

And to add to your losing "I'm sure the conference wasn't an 11 from the start like the story seems to paint" is great. So, classic Moonyism...deflect and assert that someone is embellishing.

Lastly, I assume you made your conclusion about the conference content based on some attempt at logical reasoning even though you dont have all the facts?  You being "sure" based on nothing is the height of irony.  You're literally the first one shrieking about showing proof and data about conclusions and logical fallacies. You being "sure" based on nothing is just too comical.  RRREEEE!!!! SHOW MUH PROOF!!! We're supposed to believe the might Mooney because he's "sure". Keep at it paper tiger. 

Are you drunk? Was that last paragraph English?

Why does the truth, or taking a split second to look at everything before jumping to a conclusion leave you so shook?

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And an ass kicking 

Oh noes...are you trying to threaten people again?

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

Why does the truth, or taking a split second to look at everything before jumping to a conclusion leave you so shook?

Oh noes...are you trying to threaten people again?

I’m not talking about anyone here. Well, maybe if you if you entered into those conversations with a real man’s kid. Then yes, I’d be talking about you, softy.  

57 minutes ago, DonS said:

Here's a glance at the 2023 math textbooks if certain  folks get their way... 

The following is a multi-part question. Show your work for full credit:

Young non-binary student Pat purchases an enormous black d1ldo in order to pleasure their back hole.  The radius of the d1ldo measures 6 inches. Pat has only been with 10 people which identify as male and so their back hole has a meager gape size of 4 inches.

Q1: what is the circumference of the d1ldo?

Q2: How many hours will it take Pat to fit the d1ldo comfortably in their back hole?

Q3. Why is this the fault of straight white cis-gendered males? 

1. ~ 38 inches :shocking:

2. 1000 years

3. :dunno:

23 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

The last paragraph was a damn good impersonation of your thoughts when contending against others here.  I've come to see you're one of those "my truth" guys.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Fireballer said:

The last paragraph was a damn good impersonation of your thoughts when contending against others here.  I've come to see you're one of those "my truth" guys.

Whatever you need to tell yourself to sleep better.

Sorry you are so shook. 

25 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Whatever you need to tell yourself to sleep better.

Sorry you are so shook. 

Mooney walks in thread:

It's not happening

It's happening but u don't understand it

It needs to happen

Calls the other guy shook

Talk about following a playbook.  Utilit has nothing on you.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Mooney walks in thread:

It's not happening

It needs to happen

Yup

3 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Mooney walks in thread:

It's not happening

It needs to happen

Except I didn't say it wasn't happening in this instance.

Never said "you don't understand it"

Never said "It needs to happen"

So you are wrong.

Maybe stick to running into buildings instead of running into threads....at least for the first one you are properly equipped. 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yup

Fireballer lies and HT the dummy swears to it. 

Fireballer should be honored he is on the same level as the morning zoo DJ's that HT gets his info from. 

16 pages of mooney whining on and on, every day and night, about how good he is at teaching some kids how to use a period in a sentence. 

This is what's wrong with the public school system. Focking waste of money teachers. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

16 pages of mooney whining on and on, every day and night, about how good he is at teaching some kids how to use a period in a sentence. 

This is what's wrong with the public school system. Focking waste of money teachers. 

Yes..parents should take the reins.

35 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Yes..parents should take the reins.

Seems some are. Public school enrollment is down. Even with all the illegals. 

More great stuff and new videos from Rufo.  This is all easily defensible.  Teachers need to know "all those good things" so they don't get sued. Fake ejacaulation disussions should be included in any good teacher conference.

This level of discussion, if it were heterosexual, promoted by your employer is indefensible also. 

37 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

More great stuff and new videos from Rufo.  This is all easily defensible.  Teachers need to know "all those good things" so they don't get sued. Fake ejacaulation disussions should be included in any good teacher conference.

This level of discussion, if it were heterosexual, promoted by your employer is indefensible also. 

Who was the NFL RB that got busted with the fake pen1s "Whizzinator" for cheating drug tests?  

17 minutes ago, DonS said:

Who was the NFL RB that got busted with the fake pen1s "Whizzinator" for cheating drug tests?  

Clinton portis?  Im guessing lol..too lazy to look it up...wrong...was Onterrio Smith...vikings

9 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Clinton portis?  Im guessing lol..too lazy to look it up...wrong...was Onterrio Smith...vikings

Favorite part of they story was he got busted using the "Original Whizzinator".  Who knew there were knockoffs? 

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

You are such a disingenuous fucktard. I was pretty clearly referring to dealing with transgender as how to address them and stuff. You added all the other stuff. 

And saying it was "open to minors" doesn't make it true. But I guess you have nothing better to do but troll Twitter for things to be fake outraged about. 

You are such a disingenuous fucktard. I was pretty clearly referring to dealing with transgender as how to address them and stuff. You added all the other stuff. 

And saying it was "open to minors" doesn't make it true. But I guess you have nothing better to do but troll Twitter for things to be fake outraged about. 

And mooney groomie keeps trying...

....and failing. Public school teachers...:doh:

• Thanks 1

School is totally different than 20+ years ago...different parents...different kids.

10 hours ago, Cloaca du jour said:

School is totally different than 20+ years ago...different parents...different kids.

Thank you for being a voice of reason.

Schools are way different. Some ways better, some ways worse. What has definitely changed is the access to outrage.

Thank you for being a voice of reason.

Schools are way different. Some ways better, some ways worse. What has definitely changed is the access to outrage.

Like I said a while back..everyone thinks they are an expert in education since they went to school...

39 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Like I said a while back..everyone thinks they are an expert in education since they went to school...

On some level I get it....where I get annoyed though are the people in here who determine that their experience (in some cases) almost 40 years ago trumps what people in schools are living through now. 

40 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Ok, but we can’t comment and be pissed off at the results? At what point in the process, that the rest of us fund and have to live with the aftermath, get to have a say? And what other public institutions should we pipe down about? If you weren’t in the military you shouldn’t talk about that either ? 

5 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

On some level I get it....where I get annoyed though are the people in here who determine that their experience (in some cases) almost 40 years ago trumps what people in schools are living through now. 

Current day stupid is stupid. :dunno:

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ok, but we can’t comment and be pissed off at the results? At what point in the process, that the rest of us fund and have to live with the aftermath, get to have a say? And what other public institutions should we pipe down about? If you weren’t in the military you shouldn’t talk about that either ? 

Here's the difference- I don't say anything about the military. I don't really say anything about the inner workings of being a cop. As stupid as I think Fireballer is I never criticize the intricacies of being a firefighter.

It's a level of respect for the profession. if you want to criticize the dumb teacher who goes on TikTok and says some stupid thing about what they feel they need to talk about with kids- fine, but to say "This is all teachers" or run around here name calling like the one idiot does is too far. 

Here's the difference- I don't say anything about the military. I don't really say anything about the inner workings of being a cop. As stupid as I think Fireballer is I never criticize the intricacies of being a firefighter.

It's a level of respect for the profession. if you want to criticize the dumb teacher who goes on TikTok and says some stupid thing about what they feel they need to talk about with kids- fine, but to say "This is all teachers" or run around here name calling like the one idiot does is too far. 

Example of a dangerous public school teacher.....tik tok

Great....

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

I have never said it’s all teachers. Not even close. I do hold your representation responsible for the woke nonsense. And on that front, yeah, teachers need to step up.  It’s their union, even though I don’t think most teachers are down with a lot of it. I think they don’t want to take on their union and their administrations who are aligned. They just want to get through the day, like most public servants. You excluded. You appear to be all in. 

• Thanks 2

JFC you're more dumb than I thought.  Seeing that the entire Philly situation is fuked up requires NO expertise in the field of education. There's a myriad of fuked up things that cops and firemen could be doing that John Q Citizen can define as being fuked up and call them out.  Hell,  all you have to do is look at the Philly school's website and see that this sh!t was probably a Title IX violation.

https://www.philasd.org/studentrights/bullying-harassment-and-discrimination/

Examples of potential Title IX Sexual Harassment violations are:

•    Comments, threats, gestures, or rumors of a sexual nature
  •      Sharing/showing images/videos of a sexual nature

So please, continue to dig your hole that there's some level of acceptance of this sh!t.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Fireballer said:

JFC you're more dumb than I thought.  Seeing that the entire Philly situation is fuked up requires NO expertise in the field of education. There's a myriad of fuked up things that cops and firemen could be doing that John Q Citizen can define as being fuked up and call them out.  Hell,  all you have to do is look at the Philly school's website and see that this sh!t was probably a Title IX violation.

https://www.philasd.org/studentrights/bullying-harassment-and-discrimination/

Examples of potential Title IX Sexual Harassment violations are:

•    Comments, threats, gestures, or rumors of a sexual nature
  •      Sharing/showing images/videos of a sexual nature

So please, continue to dig your hole that there's some level of acceptance of this sh!t.  

So you want to add "Lack of understanding of Title IX" to your resume? Cool.

You still have no answers to questions I posed yesterday.

Also, "More dumb than I thought". Haha...It should be "dumber than I thought." Maybe go back to school dummy