Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

Failure of the public education system

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

Again- if I were a mental midget like you this is where I'd cry and complain about how someone speaks. 

Youre not even worth engaging with at this point. The urge only strikes me when you say something off the charts stupid, not just your regular level of stupid.  Run along now.

27 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The new elementary school being built in Hanover Virginia will have all gender neutral bathrooms. Elementary school. 

This is what happens when the Feds encourage genital mutilation for minors.  Oh sorry, "affirming care".  

12 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

This is what happens when the Feds encourage genital mutilation for minors.  Oh sorry, "affirming care".  

Yup. That’s the end result of all this destructive garbage being foisted on little kids. To hell with their innocence, right? 

10 hours ago, DonS said:

Question: so fake vaginas are basically just a dry hole of flesh made to look like a poosay?  Yeah, that sounds sexy AF. 🤮

Sounds like this is the guy to ask

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yup. That’s the end result of all this destructive garbage being foisted on little kids. To hell with their innocence, right? 

Think about being a kid at age 8. Liberal teachers spreading all this crap on you for years like they spread peanut butter on toast. Your mind as a child is so twisted and you don't know up from down and your parents encourage you to explore the sexuality you haven't even grown into yet. Then one day you find yourself in sexual transition therapy and you no longer are you by the time you hit 14. You grow angry and bitter but you don't know why.

Then one day you hit a moment that screams out to you in your head. "What the f*ck happened to me? I'm all messed up and living in a world of abnormal crazy."

And there is no turning back. You are screwed.

4 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

I couldn't even finish reading that. 

42 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

A "neo-vagina"?  Guess we really are living in a focked up version of The Matrix. 

13 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Prediction?

hes gonna nuke the US.  which city is up for debate.

2 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Youre not even worth engaging with at this point. The urge only strikes me when you say something off the charts stupid, not just your regular level of stupid.  Run along now.

You're.

Sorry that my mental aptitude is above you Fire Marshall Bill. 

2 hours ago, craftsman said:

Think about being a kid at age 8. Liberal teachers spreading all this crap on you for years like they spread peanut butter on toast. Your mind as a child is so twisted and you don't know up from down and your parents encourage you to explore the sexuality you haven't even grown into yet. Then one day you find yourself in sexual transition therapy and you no longer are you by the time you hit 14. You grow angry and bitter but you don't know why.

Then one day you hit a moment that screams out to you in your head. "What the f*ck happened to me? I'm all messed up and living in a world of abnormal crazy."

And there is no turning back. You are screwed.

I highly doubt that 8 year olds are picking up on it either explicitly or implicitly. 

9 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

hes gonna nuke the US.  which city is up for debate.

How soon?

1 hour ago, Sean Mooney said:

You're.

Sorry that my mental aptitude is above you Fire Marshall Bill. 

An apostrophe? Thats all you got? 

Oh, and its "marshal".  Its one "L", just like the one youre taking now.  Sorry, what were you saying again about mental aptitude?  Loser.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

10 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Oh, and its "marshal".  Its one "L", just like the one youre taking now.  Sorry, what were you saying again about mental aptitude?  Loser.

💥

22 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

For some reason that character's name is spelled with two L's from what I've seen.  Not sure why.

6 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

For some reason that character's name is spelled with two L's from what I've seen.  Not sure why.

Lots of ignorance I guess

39 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

On In Living Color they spelled it initially with the 2 "L's" because they thought it was funnier. Hence I used that over the traditional spelling.

On In Living Color they spelled it initially with the 2 "L's" because they thought it was funnier. Hence I used that over the traditional spelling.

So when and why did they change it to the proper use from the incorrect use?  And who thought it was funnier to use the incorrect version?  This is actually pretty intruiging.  I need to brush up on my early 90s comedy.

On 7/21/2022 at 5:11 PM, Hawkeye21 said:

You don't go do jail for having a relationship with an 18 year old.  You would just lose your teaching job.  This is why I said you are not comprehending what I said.

This differs from state to state.  In NJ, even if the student is 22 years old, their teacher might go to jail if they are involved in a sexual relationship... even if the teacher is younger.  Of course, there's a "but", BUT, only if the teacher is a guy.

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

This differs from state to state.  In NJ, even if the student is 22 years old, their teacher might go to jail if they are involved in a sexual relationship... even if the teacher is younger.  Of course, there's a "but", BUT, not if it's your first offense.

I found that out after doing a little research.  Do you think it's understandable how something like that would happen or do you think it makes someone a creep?

And someone going around worrying so much about grammar should have inserted (sic) into the sentence.  

• Sad 2

How is it that some areas seem to achieve good outcomes while others do not, and yet they spend similar amounts of money?  :huh:

5 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I found that out after doing a little research.  Do you think it's understandable how something like that would happen or do you think it makes someone a creep?

Creep?  Possibly.  I don't think it's a blanket yes or no.  What I find interesting is that it also ONLY pertains to men.  Direct quote:

Under the new law, which takes effect immediately, "a teaching staff member or substitute teacher, school bus driver, other school employee, contracted service provider, or volunteer" would be guilty of a new second- degree crime if he sexually penetrates a student who is between 18 and 22 years old and has not received a diploma.

I do think that when you get to 16 and younger... then answer is yes.

Didn't they put a "u" in Color too?  I thought they spelled it "Colour"... but I could be thinking about something else.

2 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I do think that when you get to 16 and younger... then answer is yes.

Absolutely agree.  I just understand how a 22 year old could develop feelings for an 18 year old.

10 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Absolutely agree.  I just understand how a 22 year old could develop feelings for an 18 year old.

Agreed.  I'm only guessing here, but I'm thinking this law was written as an over-reaction to a specific incident.  It's funny, because if you do any research on NJ teachers having sex with students over like, the last 10 to 15 years, the mass majority of teachers are women.  What's even funnier, based on the timeline of the law and it's speedy indoctrination... there were 4 instances where a teacher was involved with a student (with in 12 months), and in all 4 cases, the teacher was a woman.  So, I'm not really sure what this law is trying to accomplish.

That said, even still, I'm guessing that the mass majority of 16+ students involved with teachers, based on some research... the student is a guy.  I'm also thinking that when we're talking about 16 to 22 year old students, we're probably talking about 5% of the instances.

2 hours ago, Fireballer said:

So when and why did they change it to the proper use from the incorrect use?  And who thought it was funnier to use the incorrect version?  This is actually pretty intruiging.  I need to brush up on my early 90s comedy.

I think they just sort of changed it after the Wayans Brothers left. I either read it in one of those oral history things or heard it in one of the comedy podcasts I listen to. To me it is one of those things that I don't understand because the only people who read the scripts are the writers, actors, and executives. I don't remember the name ever being displayed anywhere. They just felt it was funnier to be spelled that way. :dunno:

2 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Didn't they put a "u" in Color too?  I thought they spelled it "Colour"... but I could be thinking about something else.

The band Living Colour (Cult of Personality) spelled it with the "u"

2 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

2 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Agreed.  I'm only guessing here, but I'm thinking this law was written as an over-reaction to a specific incident.  It's funny, because if you do any research on NJ teachers having sex with students over like, the last 10 to 15 years, the mass majority of teachers are women.  What's even funnier, based on the timeline of the law and it's speedy indoctrination... there were 4 instances where a teacher was involved with a student (with in 12 months), and in all 4 cases, the teacher was a woman.  So, I'm not really sure what this law is trying to accomplish.

That said, even still, I'm guessing that the mass majority of 16+ students involved with teachers, based on some research... the student is a guy.  I'm also thinking that when we're talking about 16 to 22 year old students, we're probably talking about 5% of the instances.

Interesting conversation. I will say this I can understand how a young teacher falls for a student. Lots of young teachers don't understand the balance of "being a friendly teacher" and "being a friend." And I think when a young teacher is close in age to the students that line gets really blurry and students don't understand the professional nature of the position. However, teachers need to know that difference and it is completely unacceptable to do this stuff. I guess by letter of the law it isn't necessarily a "go to jail" thing but it should disqualify you from being a teacher because you are abusing the power and trust of the position for your own sexual pleasure. And even that, I'm not sure it is sexual pleasure as much as a power thing. 

Interesting conversation. I will say this I can understand how a young teacher falls for a student. Lots of young teachers don't understand the balance of "being a friendly teacher" and "being a friend." And I think when a young teacher is close in age to the students that line gets really blurry and students don't understand the professional nature of the position. However, teachers need to know that difference and it is completely unacceptable to do this stuff. I guess by letter of the law it isn't necessarily a "go to jail" thing but it should disqualify you from being a teacher because you are abusing the power and trust of the position for your own sexual pleasure. And even that, I'm not sure it is sexual pleasure as much as a power thing. 

I was never trying to say it what right, just that I can understand why it happens. For some reason HT can’t comprehend things like that and calls people who disagree with him creeps. 

24 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I was never trying to say it what right, just that I can understand why it happens. For some reason HT can’t comprehend things like that and calls people who disagree with him creeps. 

Yeah, I can’t understand why it happens. I guess because I don’t look at those in my care as potential sex partners. I look at them as those in my care. 

Things just keep getting better in public schools. Students can share lodging where feel safe and included.  They dont even have to claim to be non conforming.  Its just a free for all now.  What say you, Hawkeye?  This nonsense is on your doodsteek, no? I will say that this one seems so far against logic with its nuanced wording that I wouldnt be shocked if its fake.

4 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Things just getting better in public schools. Students can share lodging where feel safe and included.  They dont even have to claim to be non conforming.  Its just a free for all now.

This will only be a problem when it becomes widespread, stay tuned, we'll let you know.

🤫

20 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Things just keep getting better in public schools. Students can share lodging where feel safe and included.  They dont even have to claim to be non conforming.  Its just a free for all now.  What say you, Hawkeye?  This nonsense is on your doodsteek, no? I will say that this one seems so far against logic with its nuanced wording that I wouldnt be shocked if its fake.

Damn. Senior trips are gonna be a fockfest for these kids. 

Teachers know better than parents know about their own kids. Teachers that will know them for a few hours a day for ten months and then be done with them.Because all kids are the same.  The parents get to deal with any issues forever though. Makes sense. 

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Since it was unclear because of my response, I agree with you. I was saying as to why I think these things happen even though obviously I am very much against that it happens and put the blame on teachers for it. 

10 minutes ago, DonS said:

They aren't already?

5 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

When was this law first proposed/implemented?

31 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

They aren't already?

Currently you'd have to at least be sneaky about it.  Under the new gender fluid guidelines you can bang AND sleep over afterwards. 

53 minutes ago, DonS said:

If it were only senior trips it wouldn’t be a big deal. Kids a lot younger go on overnight field trips. 

10 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, I can’t understand why it happens. I guess because I don’t look at those in my care as potential sex partners. I look at them as those in my care. 

Of course you do right now.  I do as well.  You need to put yourself in the shoes of a 22 year old and also realize that not everyone is the same as you.  Open your mind just a little bit.

10 hours ago, Fireballer said:

I'm not sure how I feel about that one.  I don't think it's necessary for them to do.  I see it leading to bigger issues in the long run.