Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

Failure of the public education system

Just now, vomit said:

HT cries about everything :cry:

Not toxic masculinity.  Only beta cucks do that. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You said easier. And why are you looking to “understand” it? How about no? Would you be looking to understand it if it were a priest? Creep. 

Stop trying to comprehend what I'm saying.  It's obvious you don't get it.

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Stop trying to comprehend what I'm saying.  It's obvious you don't get it.

I get it fine.  How about No? Leave anything past that to the prison psychiatrist. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

I get it fine.  How about No? Leave anything past that to the prison psychiatrist. 

You don't go do jail for having a relationship with an 18 year old.  You would just lose your teaching job.  This is why I said you are not comprehending what I said.

There should definitely be more pubic education. For example, a lot of people don't know that you can use a flat iron on your pubic hair.

My crotch currently looks like Adolf hitler.

Thinking of dying it blue. You know, blue balls and whatnot.

7 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You don't go do jail for having a relationship with an 18 year old.  You would just lose your teaching job.  This is why I said you are not comprehending what I said.

You do if he/ she’s your student. Now shutup creep. 

• Confused 1

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

It's as if you don't live in reality.

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

:lol:

Pounding those chuck e cheese beers already.

23 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I didn’t think it was possible but you pulled it off. Fockin creep. 

I have to agree with @Hawkeye21 here.  All he's saying is that he can understand some of the issues with upper classmen and new teachers.  Let's face it, any boy at like 12, has at least one female teacher he'd love to bang.  This is from the kids' perspective, not the teacher's.  Girls?   I don't know, maybe they do too, if they do, it's not on the same level as the boys.  But he's talking about the 17 & 18 year olds with young teachers where the age gap could literally be like 6 years.  Age of consent in the US is 16.  Yes, this is illegal in the court of law, but that's only because they are teacher/student.  If the 23 year old dude down the street is chatting it up with the 17 year old girl... people are like "so what, they're only 6 years apart".

I think however, these interactions are very few and far between.  I think the majority, and by that, I mean like 95%+, of the misconduct is coming from the 30+ year old teacher and 15- year old students.   That's not good.

19 minutes ago, vomit said:

:lol:

Pounding those chuck e cheese beers already.

Oh really? You think sex between an 18 year old and a teacher is legal? Just because you like to fantasize about it doesn’t make it true. Creep

2 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I have to agree with @Hawkeye21 here.  All he's saying is that he can understand some of the issues with upper classmen and new teachers.  Let's face it, any boy at like 12, has at least one female teacher he'd love to bang.  This is from the kids' perspective, not the teacher's.  Girls?   I don't know, maybe they do too, if they do, it's not on the same level as the boys.  But he's talking about the 17 & 18 year olds with young teachers where the age gap could literally be like 6 years.  Age of consent in the US is 16.  Yes, this is illegal in the court of law, but that's only because they are teacher/student.  If the 23 year old dude down the street is chatting it up with the 17 year old girl... people are like "so what, they're only 6 years apart".

I think however, these interactions are very few and far between.  I think the majority, and by that, I mean like 95%+, of the misconduct is coming from the 30+ year old teacher and 15- year old students.   That's not good.

100%  I'm glad someone is comprehending what I said.

19 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

It's as if you don't live in reality.

It’s as if you don’t know what you’re taking about. Wait, not as if, you just don’t. 

27 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

There should definitely be more pubic education. For example, a lot of people don't know that you can use a flat iron on your pubic hair.

My crotch currently looks like Adolf hitler. 

Thinking of dying it blue. You know, blue balls and whatnot.

That's just great.  Now I'm picturing wiff having a landing strip. 🤮

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s as if you don’t know what you’re taking about. Wait, not as if, you just don’t. 

So far you're the only one who didn't understand what I was talking about.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

So far you're the only one who didn't understand what I was talking about.

I understand it fine.  I also know you don’t know what you’re talking about. Sex between a teacher and a student is illegal, contrary to what you said. 

2 minutes ago, DonS said:

That's just great.  Now I'm picturing wiff having a landing strip. 🤮

If it's a Hitler then it's a really short landing strip too.  Have him do a naked handstand and put dots on his balls to make them look like eyes.  Try to get that image out of your head.  lol

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I understand it fine.  I also know you don’t know what you’re talking about. Sex between a teacher and a student is illegal, contrary to what you said. 

Where did I say sex?

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sex between a teacher and a student is illegal, contrary to what you said.

Is that the same for every state?

Los Angeles Unified School District has adopted a radical gender-theory curriculum instructing teachers to work toward the "breakdown of the gender binary," to experiment with gender pronouns such as "they," "ze," and "tree," and to adopt "trans-affirming" programming to make their classrooms "queer all school year." 

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/la-schools-adopt-radical-trans-affirming-agenda-attack-gender-binary

1 hour ago, Baker Boy said:

Los Angeles Unified School District has adopted a radical gender-theory curriculum instructing teachers to work toward the "breakdown of the gender binary," to experiment with gender pronouns such as "they," "ze," and "tree," and to adopt "trans-affirming" programming to make their classrooms "queer all school year." 

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/la-schools-adopt-radical-trans-affirming-agenda-attack-gender-binary

People are ok with this shite or live in denial of it. Vomit/Mooney. 

51 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It's some teacher's life goal. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No. Some of us just don't think Christopher Rufo's agenda based fear mongering is worth getting fired up over. 

This says it all about the alphabet mafia. Its not about trans rights or freedom to be what you want to be.  They must, at all costs, be affirmed.  They require affirmation by the very society whose norms and truth they want to destroy. Hence, the efforts to indoctrinate through the public education system.  Its all normal though. Nothing to see here.

I don't know what is sadder- that there is a "Males of Reddit" Twitter account or that someone reads it and takes the stuff there as some sort of gospel?

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

I don't know what is sadder- that there is a "Males of Reddit" Twitter account or that someone reads it and takes the stuff there as some sort of gospel?

Keep resisting...your "L" is so much sweeter.

9 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

This says it all about the alphabet mafia. Its not about trans rights or freedom to be what you want to be.  They must, at all costs, be affirmed.  They require affirmation by the very society whose norms and truth they want to destroy. Hence, the efforts to indoctrinate through the public education system.  Its all normal though. Nothing to see here.

🤮

6 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

to be fair, Putin probably will nuke Los Angeles in a matter of months.

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

to be fair, Putin probably will nuke Los Angeles in a matter of months.

Prediction?

• Haha 1

Question: so fake vaginas are basically just a dry hole of flesh made to look like a poosay?  Yeah, that sounds sexy AF. 🤮

10 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Keep resisting...your "L" is so much sweeter.

Is this where I'm supposed to act like you and cry about the way someone phrases something?

8 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Prediction?

He is predicting it but not. 

7 hours ago, DonS said:

Question: so fake vaginas are basically just a dry hole of flesh made to look like a poosay?  Yeah, that sounds sexy AF. 🤮

Used to be inconceivable. But the new form of sick, deranged humans that are now around us, that the liberals fight for ad nauseum,  thought this up and think it's simply wonderful. 

Me? No thanks. I just call it mutilation. 

1 minute ago, craftsman said:

Used to be inconceivable. But the new form of sick, deranged humans that are now around us, that the liberals fight for ad nauseum,  thought this up and think it's simply wonderful. 

Me? No thanks. I just call it mutilation. 

That’s why you just say no to the whole thing. No pronouns, no bathrooms, none of it. This is where it ends up. 

• Like 1

The new elementary school being built in Hanover Virginia will have all gender neutral bathrooms. Elementary school. 

9 hours ago, DonS said:

Do you know the proper name for that fatty area around the vagina?   The woman.....   😁

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The new elementary school being built in Hanover Virginia will have all gender neutral bathrooms. Elementary school. 

I am elated that I do not have to deal with this and my kids.  Some friends with younger kids are fighting this battle, some are moving away.

This will end up being rather harmful to these kids in the end.  10-15 years from now we should expect to see suicides and all these kids lashing out, once they figure out they were lied to and not helped.

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I am elated that I do not have to deal with this and my kids.  Some friends with younger kids are fighting this battle, some are moving away.

This will end up being rather harmful to these kids in the end.  10-15 years from now we should expect to see suicides and all these kids lashing out, once they figure out they were lied to and not helped.

There is nothing good coming from any of this. Any normal person can see it. 

2 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

Is this where I'm supposed to act like you and cry about the way someone phrases something?

No its a reminder to everyone how weird and idiotic you are.  Youre not even a 1 trick pony.

17 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

From the link on libsoftiktok which I'm sure is where you saw this:

https://richmond.com/news/local/education/hanover-to-build-elementary-school-with-no-gendered-bathrooms/article_5b70927b-5740-5ba3-828e-1d24aa57c960.html#tracking-source=mp-homepage

Each stall has complete privacy, with partitions from the ceiling to the floor with no gaps...Sinks will be located in an open area in the hallways.

According to an HCPS spokesperson, the design team does not expect a deviation in costs or construction timeline for this design versus a more traditional design.

“The goal of this design is to increase student safety and decrease potential damage to the bathrooms,” said HCPS spokesman Chris Whitley.

the horror!

3 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

No its a reminder to everyone how weird and idiotic you are.  Youre not even a 1 trick pony.

Again- if I were a mental midget like you this is where I'd cry and complain about how someone speaks. 

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

From the link on libsoftiktok which I'm sure is where you saw this:

https://richmond.com/news/local/education/hanover-to-build-elementary-school-with-no-gendered-bathrooms/article_5b70927b-5740-5ba3-828e-1d24aa57c960.html#tracking-source=mp-homepage

Each stall has complete privacy, with partitions from the ceiling to the floor with no gaps...Sinks will be located in an open area in the hallways.

According to an HCPS spokesperson, the design team does not expect a deviation in costs or construction timeline for this design versus a more traditional design.

“The goal of this design is to increase student safety and decrease potential damage to the bathrooms,” said HCPS spokesman Chris Whitley.

the horror!

They can do all that and still have different bathrooms.  You support it. Fine. Any perceived good it does will be overshadowed by the bad. That’s the reality of it.