JustinCharge

nuclear war - doomsday⌛

59 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

T-pump isn't religion, but he'll certainly use it for political gain, like hoodwinking the evangelical right into voting for him and gassing people to walk down to a church and hold a Bible he's never read upside down.

This dude thinks Putin is so concerned about gays that he's going to nuke the world out of some moral imperitive.  Putin... The guy who murders his political rivals.  The guy who authorizes carpet bombing cities with no regard for civilians. Putin is so moral, he'll nuke the world over gays.

6 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

you are completely nuts. 

there is a difference between screaming like a banshee that im wrong, and quietly mentioning iran probably wouldnt use a nuke.  if you believed that, youd be shouting just as loudly for years that our iran policy is dumb.  but you arent.  so your not off the hook.  its the same thing with biden.  you attack me on the nuclear war topic but show nowhere near the visceral hate towards biden.  yopu are inconsistent so you obviously are protecting biden.

Iran policy isn't dumb.  Even if iran didn't commit suicide by nuke, they would command respect on the national stage that would essentially be a tax on the rest of the world.  

Iran doesn't even have the delivery systems to reach the US.  If they nuked israel, all it would do is guarantee the country would cease to exist.

And LOL at protecting Biden because I don't show visceral hatred of him.  Some people don't always see everything binary.

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

i think Putin has to nuke if Ukraine starts flying F-16s in combat. He has no choice at that point, because F-16 can carry nukes.  If he doesnt nuke, it basically allows NATO to nuke the hell out of Russia before Russia can counter or even realize what happened.  That is the absolute latest he can wait.

The United States can nuke Russia from submarines anytime they want, so F-16s in Ukraine doesn't introduce a nuclear threat to Russa, it already exists. Russia can nuke the US anytime they want, but we haven't fired on them to prevent a Russian first strike; same thing vice versa.  Russia will likely just shoot the old F-16s right out of the sky.

Russia has bombarded the port of Odessa over the last few days, overwhelming the defense and severely damaging the port.  As the grain deal has expired, there is great concern that NATO will openly and brazenly ship weapons, ammo and equipment thru the Black Sea to Ukraine on ships flying the US and UK flags.  Russia would have to bomb and sink those ships, which obviously would start WW3. 

Please for the love of God impeach and remove Biden congress.  He is a madman.

27 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

I so hate this thread :(

Now Putin is really going to nuke the US.

49 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

Can you give me an update - did the nuke attack happen, are we dead, is this the afterlife? 👀

9 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Can you give more details on how Biden is responsible for all of this?

On 7/19/2023 at 8:24 PM, JustinCharge said:

Russia has bombarded the port of Odessa over the last few days, overwhelming the defense and severely damaging the port.  As the grain deal has expired, there is great concern that NATO will openly and brazenly ship weapons, ammo and equipment thru the Black Sea to Ukraine on ships flying the US and UK flags.  Russia would have to bomb and sink those ships, which obviously would start WW3. 

Or Russia can use sea mines instead. As an initial "deterrent" over direct hostile action. That's a better "starting point" over just outright shooting at convoys. 

Also, while many of the "sanctions" against Russia are toothless, many of their modern weapons systems are close to inert because they can't get foreign parts for them anymore. That means the Russian Air Force is at a massive disadvantage if they want to start attacking ships in the open sea. 

Here's the thing, I don't discount WW3 could happen. I also won't discount things could escalate to nuclear holocaust via conventional nuclear war. I will not deny that many things are looking pretty bad to be honest. But you've got a pattern of jumping to Step 78 when the practical path is still on Step 14. 

The other issue that's being ignored is that world leaders also have families and children. Also high ranking generals and those in the critical military and intelligence apparatus in respective nations. They aren't likely to be keen on accelerating a path to watching their children die on Step 14. Maybe on Step 78, sure, that's a cold hard reality, but you can't just willfully jump from one spot to another with such a huge gap in-between. 

The road to the end of the world still has a "process" to it. As dark and as ridiculous as that sounds, it's how it works. 

23 hours ago, SUXBNME said:

I'm sure it feels the same way about you, lover.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Blue Horseshoe said:

Or Russia can use sea mines instead. As an initial "deterrent" over direct hostile action. That's a better "starting point" over just outright shooting at convoys. 

Also, while many of the "sanctions" against Russia are toothless, many of their modern weapons systems are close to inert because they can't get foreign parts for them anymore. That means the Russian Air Force is at a massive disadvantage if they want to start attacking ships in the open sea. 

Here's the thing, I don't discount WW3 could happen. I also won't discount things could escalate to nuclear holocaust via conventional nuclear war. I will not deny that many things are looking pretty bad to be honest. But you've got a pattern of jumping to Step 78 when the practical path is still on Step 14. 

The other issue that's being ignored is that world leaders also have families and children. Also high ranking generals and those in the critical military and intelligence apparatus in respective nations. They aren't likely to be keen on accelerating a path to watching their children die on Step 14. Maybe on Step 78, sure, that's a cold hard reality, but you can't just willfully jump from one spot to another with such a huge gap in-between. 

The road to the end of the world still has a "process" to it. As dark and as ridiculous as that sounds, it's how it works. 

I believe talks are under way to stop this thing, and it involves Ukraine giving up turf in exchange for clear sailing to joining NATO. 

11 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I believe talks are under way to stop this thing, and it involves Ukraine giving up turf in exchange for clear sailing to joining NATO. 

Believe?

1 minute ago, Flipper said:

Believe?

You don't think there are talks under way? The various sides of a conflict are usually talking, and I've read that they are. I could go fish up some links if I had the energy to do so this late at night. 

I think there is no single non-gubmt person that knows what the fock is really going on.

the left is triggered by shat that triggers leftists.

the right is triggered by shat that triggers the right.

it seems to boil down to a giant psy-op coming to roost.

5 minutes ago, Flipper said:

I think there is no single non-gubmt person that knows what the fock is really going on.

You're onto to some serious shat tonight!

1 hour ago, Flipper said:

I really don’t think this is a traditional left vs right debate. When we were growing up it was the left that opposed our involvement in this sort of proxy war, particularly when it had something to do with Russia. And it was the right who generally were in favor.

Now that seems to be reversed, though there are still some on the left against our involvement, and many on the right in favor. In terms of tone, the current debate is a flashback to the old isolationist debates that took place in this country between World War I and World War II. By the late 1930s, the vast majority of Americans were isolationist. Luckily for our survival, FDR was not. 

On 7/19/2023 at 11:22 PM, Cruzer said:

Can you give me an update - did the nuke attack happen, are we dead, is this the afterlife? 👀

You better hope not, cuz that means we all got sent to hell, and Justin is the minor demon charged with tormenting our eternal souls. 

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Fnord said:

You better hope not, cuz that means we all got sent to hell, and Justin is the minor demon charged with tormenting our eternal souls. 

That's kind of what I was fearing too. 😆

20 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

I really don’t think this is a traditional left vs right debate. When we were growing up it was the left that opposed our involvement in this sort of proxy war, particularly when it had something to do with Russia. And it was the right who generally were in favor.

Now that seems to be reversed, though there are still some on the left against our involvement, and many on the right in favor. In terms of tone, the current debate is a flashback to the old isolationist debates that took place in this country between World War I and World War II. By the late 1930s, the vast majority of Americans were isolationist. Luckily for our survival, FDR was not. 

I agree that it is not a left/right issue ... I think both parties have an arms up their asses from the same people causing this chaos.

I'm not a historian and have to admit I do not know America's place in the world (or that of any other nation) before each world war but wonder what it would be like if we just said FU to everyone else and let them war until they warred themselves away ...

Isolationist ... Maybe that's what I want ...

• Like 1

So we have some interesting economic war news today. 

Russia shut down the grain deal partly because NATO was stepping in and buying the grain and storing it to prepare for WW3.  India has now halting selling rice partly because NATO was stepping in and buying it and storing it as well to prepare for WW3.  With grain and rice not reaching needy 3rd world nations in lesser amounts, you might see increased instability in NATO countries as they accept more refugees. As I say, I expect at some point India will halt the selling of refined oil to really put the screws to NATO.  

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/07/21/indias-rice-export-ban-could-send-decade-high-prices-higher.html

India’s rice export ban could send decade-high prices spiking even further

PUBLISHED THU, JUL 20 202310:20 PM EDT

Lee Ying Shan@LEEYINGSHAN

India has banned the exports of non-basmati white rice with immediate effect, the latest in the government’s effort to rein in high food prices.

India is the world’s leading rice exporter, accounting for more than 40% of the global rice trade. 

Analysts told CNBC this week’s ban could send already elevated prices shooting even higher, compounding effects from the country’s September ban on shipments of broken rice.

India banned the exports of non-basmati white rice with immediate effect late Thursday, the latest in the government’s effort to rein in high food prices.

The Ministry of Consumer Affairs said the ban would help ensure “adequate availability” of non-basmati white rice in India, as well as “allay the rise in prices in the domestic market.”

India is the world’s leading rice exporter, accounting for more than 40% of the global rice trade, as well as the second-largest producer after China.

Analysts told CNBC this week’s ban could send already elevated prices shooting even higher, compounding effects from the country’s September ban on shipments of broken rice.

“Global rice [supplies] would drastically tighten ... since the country is the world’s second top producer of the food staple,” said Eve Barre, ASEAN economist at trade credit insurer Coface.

“In addition to a reduction in global rice supply, panic reactions and speculation on global rice markets would exacerbate the increase in prices,” said Coface’s Barre.

Wheat prices jumped this week after Russia withdrew from the Black Sea grain deal. The agreement had sought to prevent a global food crisis by allowing Ukraine to continue to export.

7 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

buying it and storing it as well to prepare for WW3.  

Hide contents

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/07/21/indias-rice-export-ban-could-send-decade-high-prices-higher.html

India has banned the exports of non-basmati white rice with immediate effect, the latest in the government’s effort to rein in high food prices.

India is the world’s leading rice exporter, accounting for more than 40% of the global rice trade. 

Analysts told CNBC this week’s ban could send already elevated prices shooting even higher, compounding effects from the country’s September ban on shipments of broken rice.

India banned the exports of non-basmati white rice with immediate effect late Thursday, the latest in the government’s effort to rein in high food prices.

The Ministry of Consumer Affairs said the ban would help ensure “adequate availability” of non-basmati white rice in India, as well as “allay the rise in prices in the domestic market.”

India is the world’s leading rice exporter, accounting for more than 40% of the global rice trade, as well as the second-largest producer after China.

Analysts told CNBC this week’s ban could send already elevated prices shooting even higher, compounding effects from the country’s September ban on shipments of broken rice.

“Global rice [supplies] would drastically tighten ... since the country is the world’s second top producer of the food staple,” said Eve Barre, ASEAN economist at trade credit insurer Coface.

“In addition to a reduction in global rice supply, panic reactions and speculation on global rice markets would exacerbate the increase in prices,” said Coface’s Barre.

Wheat prices jumped this week after Russia withdrew from the Black Sea grain deal. The agreement had sought to prevent a global food crisis by allowing Ukraine to continue to export.

Right here, in a nutshell, is a great example of your total lack of logic on this issue. How does storing grain help prepare you for nuclear annihilation? What difference will grain make when everyone is dead? 

10 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Yeah, but it carries extra heft when you have to read it as revealed hidden content.

🤣

3 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Yeah, but it carries extra heft when you have to read it as revealed hidden content.

🤣

cluster bombs

1 hour ago, seafoam1 said:

cluster bombs

Numerous loads dropped on your mom's face last night.

6 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Numerous loads dropped on your mom's face last night.

At least I had a mom who was always there for me when I was a child. :dunno:

19 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

19 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

buying it and storing it as well to prepare for WW3.  

Reveal hidden contents

Right here, in a nutshell, is a great example of your total lack of logic on this issue. How does storing grain help prepare you for nuclear annihilation? What difference will grain make when everyone is dead? 

In the post apocalypse world…he who controls the bread controls the world.

21 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

In the post apocalypse world…he who controls the bread controls the world.

You're an idiot.

4 hours ago, seafoam1 said:

You're an idiot.

I’m certain whatever side of this issue you find yourself is the wrong one. Have never seen someone so consistently wrong or confused 😂

7 hours ago, seafoam1 said:

At least I had a mom who was always there for me when I was a child. :dunno:

I'm sure she was in more ways than one. 🤣

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

Take out your hatred of your mom abandoning you on me all you want, but it won't fix your anger or your pathetic life in any way. 

On 7/22/2023 at 7:05 AM, The Real timschochet said:

ROFL I cannot control what others say think or do.  If I think nuclear war will kill us all soon, that doesnt mean the people storing grain do.

i swear when Hitler died and went to hell, the devil tortured him by forcing Hitler to read Timschochets illogical posts.

Yeah, guys, Justin is smarter and more in the know than all the world leaders and policy makers.  Just ask him.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Like Charlie’s mom on Always Sunny. 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Like Charlie’s mom on Always Sunny. 

Oh good one. What a zinger.

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, nobody said:

Yeah, guys, Justin is smarter and more in the know than all the world leaders and policy makers.  Just ask him.

And you are 100% in lockstep with the "world leaders".  Good to know.

13 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

And you are 100% in lockstep with the "world leaders".  Good to know.

Interesting conclusion from that post.  

You may want to familiarize yourself with the concepts of inverse, converse, and contrapositive.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 7/23/2023 at 6:35 PM, nobody said:

You may want to familiarize yourself with the concepts of inverse, converse, and contrapositive.

Suckfoam: "I know them already. Inverse is where Jason Aldean makes his best points, converse is a shoe brand, and contraverse is my favorite video game series. Your affliction must be painful."

• Haha 1

On 7/23/2023 at 4:35 PM, nobody said:

Seafoam/StealthyCat spells "dumb" D O M B..