Utilit99

Twitter adopts 'poison pill' to prevent Elon Musk takeover

5 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

So the better lawyers agreed to the full offer price?

He didn’t run. He didn’t leave a billion on the table and get nothing for it. He got Twitter. I win. 

On 4/25/2022 at 7:05 PM, vomit said:

Who are some of these conservatives that have been banned from Twitter for being too conservative?

Who are some of the posters here that have been banned for behaving themselves? Lol 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Reality said:

He literally brought in the kitchen sink.  I guess that is everything?  Classic.  :lol:  

Those Twitter employees really have it bad.  I don't know how they are going to survive.

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Who are some of the posters here that have been banned for behaving themselves? Lol 

Since digby disappeared I haven't been banned.  I always knew who the rat was.

• Thanks 1

Let's just savor the moment. This is a great day, the best in a long time. A huge win for free speech, and for human civilization. Elon is simultaneously saving humanity and outraging despicable censorship-obsessed leftoids with his new toy. Yeah sure, he might have gotten a better deal ... blah blah blah. fock off.. discussing that just puts an unnecessary damper on things.

Hopefully he makes that money back by unleashing the company's potential and wield it as a force for good and justice on the world.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, Horseman said:

I dont think you get how this works. TWTR jumped AH today and likely will be near sale price when the purchase is made.  When the economy recovers, assuming he wont immediately go private, he stands to make a lot of money.  

Best to sit back and let that dude bury himself, he's really good at it.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Let's just savor the moment. This is a great day, the best in a long time. A huge win for free speech, and for human civilization. Elon is simultaneously saving humanity and outraging despicable censorship-obsessed leftoids with his new toy. Yeah sure, he might have gotten a better deal ... blah blah blah. fock off.. discussing that just puts an unnecessary damper on things.

Hopefully he makes that money back by unleashing the company's potential and wield it as a force for good and justice on the world.

Amen my guy. Amen. 

• Thanks 1

Was this posted yet?

I worked closely with a Musk company.  No matter how bad they think it will be, it will... actually be much worse.  Musk fires VPs, teams, divisions on a whim if he's unhappy with something.  And he's a bit of a slave driver.  I can't imagine his reaction to this blue hair manifesto.  :lol: 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Since digby disappeared I haven't been banned.  I always knew who the rat was.

They doesn’t mean you were behaving yourself. CIS. 

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Was this posted yet?

I worked closely with a Musk company.  No matter how bad they think it will be, it will... actually be much worse.  Musk fires VPs, teams, divisions on a whim if he's unhappy with something.  And he's a bit of a slave driver.  I can't imagine his reaction to this blue hair manifesto.  :lol: 

Oh gawd, hilarious. 🤣🤣

On 4/26/2022 at 8:22 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Bottom line, the left have lost their largest, most centralized vehicle for propaganda and censorship.  And they know it. 

Spot on. Killed it in this thread. 

• Like 1

Complete meltdown.  A businessman buys a company full of liberal art majors.  This will be Epic. 

Twitter is up 25% YTD while the Dow is down 13% over the same period. Elon gonna Elon.

I will finally get a Twitter account once it’s official. 

Just now, Reality said:

Twitter is up 25% YTD while the Dow is down 13% over the same period. Elon gonna Elon.

Seriously?  You don't know how this works?  Twitter is worth what he said he would pay for it, regardless of what the rest of the market does.  He tried to get out of the deal but failed.  Now you're trying to say it's more valuable then the rest of the market?  Hilarious.

If musk does what you guys think he will do and turn Twitter into truth social, it's dead, just like truth social.

Real talk, people just want the truth.  Not “your"truth but them listening to all sides and making up their own decisions.

Just now, Shooter McGavin said:

Seriously?  You don't know how this works?  Twitter is worth what he said he would pay for it, regardless of what the rest of the market does.  He tried to get out of the deal but failed.  Now you're trying to say it's more valuable then the rest of the market?  Hilarious.

How much do you think he’ll lose? 

Just now, KSB2424 said:

Real talk, people just want the truth.  Not “you’re truth”, but them listening to all sides and making up their own decisions.

there are plenty of conservatives on Twitter, always have been. Why didn't truth social take off?

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How much do you think he’ll lose? 

Depends on how he runs the company.  If idiots like you join then he'll probably lose a ton.

It definitely is right now, the stock says so. I'm all good though, you should have this chat with Honcho. That moron is spiking the football after getting blown out. It's hilarious to watch.

Oh, and also, I'm sorry this happened to you.

😥

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Depends on how he runs the company.  If idiots like you join then he'll probably lose a ton.

Why would he lose from people joining? 

4 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

there are plenty of conservatives on Twitter, always have been. Why didn't truth social take off?

Gutterboy still stuck in 2002 business model.  JFC. This isn't Apple or IBM. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why would he lose from people joining? 

That dude just says stuff. This thing has them so triggered. Gonna sit back and enjoy the show.

2 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Wtf are you talking about?

Cliff Notes?  Your posts are trash. 

1 minute ago, shorepatrol said:

All the centrists here "he paid full price, what a looooooooooooser" :lol:

All the magatards here "he'll never pay full price, he got good lawyers".  Now, "it's worth it" :lol: