KSB2424

Trans Kids

On 2/12/2023 at 6:10 PM, Fireballer said:

If so many medical professionals agree that the science is settled that men can be women, why is this person so mad?  Why is the forced affirmation so important?  Why does their mental health rely so heavily on affirmation by the very society who’s norms they’re trying to destroy?  It’s almost like the affirmation is more important than the transition itself.  If their minds are perfectly functioning and their body is wrong, shouldn’t they be able to overcome the minute emotional hurdle of not being affirmed by ignorant conservatives?  

Good Lord, WTF is that thing? 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, League Champion said:

Good Lord, WTF is that thing? 

It's a man who incessantly and vehemently claims to suffer periods just like women do. At 2:19 he wants to "blast" us, I don't know what that means.

4 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

It's a man who incessantly and vehemently claims to suffer periods just like women do. At 2:19 he wants to "blast" us, I don't know what that means.

It looks like a very mentally ill person that needs help, not fake knockers. 

1 minute ago, League Champion said:

It looks like a very mentally ill person that needs help, not fake knockers. 

If he takes your advice, it should cure his menstral problems.

10 hours ago, squistion said:

They probably consider it a moot point as the draft was eliminated by Nixon in 1973. 

Are you serious or trolling?

11 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Huh? The draft for the Vietnam war was ended. Good lord. What do you think you were registering for when you turned 18? Unless you’re a gal. 

It doesn't mean that are transphobic. :lol:

It falls under the category of useless formality, why call up trans folk when there will probably never be another actual draft. For any overseas conflict our volunteer forces have been sufficient since. And it is a war with China or Russia, conventional forces will probably not play a role, like WW2. 

5 minutes ago, squistion said:

It doesn't mean that are transphobic. :lol:

It falls under the category of useless formality, why call up trans folk when there will probably never be another actual draft. For any overseas conflict our volunteer forces have been sufficient since. And it is a war with China or Russia, conventional forces will probably not play a role, like WW2. 

So we will just lob bombs at each other, no boots on the ground? 

43 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So we will just lob bombs at each other, no boots on the ground? 

With the nuclear arsenal both possess, there won't be many boots on the ground left (or people either). 

22 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Why are they infatuated with children?

They know none of this is normal.  They feel that if they can instill an ideology into the next generation, then they will all of a sudden be normal.  This is all about affirmation.

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Why are they infatuated with children?

Because Liberals are sick, perverts. They seriously believe that this is ok. Why would anyone think this is ok?? 

Paging Buck again...... 

10 minutes ago, League Champion said:

Do y'all see many Trannys out in the wild where you live? 

Just curious if it's more of a demographic thing. 

We have 2 "transitioning"? who work at the restaurant.  I see a few now and then coming in to eat.  I have a niece who transitioned, but my family is not close, so I have 0 interaction with that person. 

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

45 pages of this thread at this point?

Yikes

It’s the most urgent problem facing America today. :dunno: 

Why isn't cross dressing considered like black face.  With a few exceptions, most of these people are masking a mockery of women.  

7 hours ago, jonmx said:

Why isn't cross dressing considered like black face.  With a few exceptions, most of these people are masking a mockery of women.  

Women aren't as high on the "Victim Scale" as the LGBTQ group.  It would be like a black person doing white face.  It only works in one direction.  It's called "Equity".  You know, when we favor a certain group over another.

Just now, TBayXXXVII said:

Women aren't as high on the "Victim Scale" as the LGBTQ group.  It would be like a black person doing white face.  It only works in one direction.  It's called "Equity".  You know, when we favor a certain group over another.

There's only so much Victim to go around. I mean, we gotta squeeze in the Lady Boys, gays, blacks, underprivileged, etc. There's only so much room on the Victim Express. 

2 minutes ago, League Champion said:

There's only so much Victim to go around. I mean, we gotta squeeze in the Lady Boys, gays, blacks, underprivileged, etc. There's only so much room on the Victim Express. 

No, space is unlimited.  It's how the DNC gets their entire electorate.  The only people in this country who aren't victims, are straight white conservative men.  Everyone else is elegible to be a victim and there is a hierarchy.

3 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

No, space is unlimited.  It's how the DNC gets their entire electorate.  The only people in this country who aren't victims, are straight white conservative men.  Everyone else is elegible to be a victim and there is a hierarchy.

Poor Whites are not victims however. 

45 minutes ago, League Champion said:

Poor Whites are not victims however. 

Only if they're Democrats.  Otherwise, they're considered red neck racists / alt-right.

9 hours ago, League Champion said:

Do y'all see many Trannys out in the wild where you live? 

Just curious if it's more of a demographic thing. 

Never. Well, that I'm aware of. I've also never met someone who uses weird pronouns. 

1 minute ago, crackattack said:

Never. Well, that I'm aware of. I've also never met someone who uses weird pronouns. 

Thank you.

I've seen a couple She-Creatures out in the wild here but not many. It's especially noticeable when they talk. There's no hiding that voice. 

Why?  Look at these parents. This does not register with me.  Straight, ghey, trans whatever.  It’s GD weird. 

2 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

This is not art, it’s a mental illness.  

Y’all keep making excuses. 

How many times you watch that video? :unsure: 

17 minutes ago, MDC said:

How many times you watch that video? :unsure: 

I was wondering:

1.  Does he look for these videos, or do they show up in his SM feeds?

2.  WTF is he addressing when he posts "y'all keep making excuses"?

3.  Where in the world was this, and for what reason?   Freakin' weird.  

44 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Why?  Look at these parents. This does not register with me.  Straight, ghey, trans whatever.  It’s GD weird. 

Yes, yes it is.  

9 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

WTF is he addressing when he posts "y'all keep making excuses"?

You’re doing it right now.  Itsatip

6 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

You’re doing it right now.  Itsatip

Doing what?  Both of those examples are gross, weird, and creepy. 

I also wonder how you guys are introduced to so many of these examples.   

4 hours ago, BuckSwope said:

You hate the confirmation. 

5 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

This is not art, it’s a mental illness.  

Y’all keep making excuses. 

No, the Liberals call it art. And they wonder why I call them sick pedophiles, they are. 

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You hate the confirmation. 

Confirmation that there are weird ass people doing weird, inappropriate, creepy, gross things?   Big shocker - I knew that.   

Let me take a stab here - your suggestion here is that despite calling this stuff out, in your mind I am still some flaming lefty that secretly wants all this stuff out there, so I despite my history of posts I am actually really mad that you guys post an example like that because it's now harder for me and my people to groom the kids?   Is that where you are going this morning? 

I get it, you can't be wrong.   Many of you around here still seem to view me as some flaming lefty doosh FBG castoff.   I am with you guys on these examples, but then that might mean either I'm not the flaming lefty you try to paint me as, or all lefty dooshes don't think alike and want to dress up your kids in lipstick and turn them into trannies or drag queens.   That's not acceptable, because then the board champion HT might be wrong (sorry, runner up now that Timmy is stealing your thunder ) .  So now we seem to be a point where I am either lying about my true feelings about these examples or you just skip right over the part where I agree with the poster that it's freakin' weird and focus on the part where I am poking fun at you guys for having these examples so readily available in your SM feeds.  

I know:  tl;dr, groomers gonna groom.  

8 hours ago, BuckSwope said:

They show up in their social media feeds, because the algorithm knows they like this stuff.

Normal people stay away.

Also weird people have been around forever.