RaiderHaters Revenge

Roe V Wade overturned!!! Leaked, SCOTUS SHOULD BE IMPEACHED

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Ok cool so you are OK with murder then

When somebody proves themselves unworthy of living in a civil society it's acceptable to permanently remove them from society. 

You don't even want to give them the opportunity to grow up to be decent people before snuffing them out. 

And you think you're the morally superior one. 

8 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Yep. Right in line with those who agree with abortion.

OK cool so you are OK with abortion then

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

OK cool so you are OK with abortion then

Yep. Full on kill anyone who is a burden to you. Murder away!!

9 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

When somebody proves themselves unworthy of living in a civil society it's acceptable to permanently remove them from society. 

You don't even want to give them the opportunity to grow up to be decent people before snuffing them out. 

And you think you're the morally superior one. 

So getting pregnant with a baby you want to abort means you are unworthy of living in a civil society?  Which if we’re being honest would mean you need to kill the father too…I wonder if any of the current GC pro-lifers knocked up someone in high school or college that had an abortion…  If Utilit were in charge you should be murdered.

Of course in most cases if the child stays with the parent who wanted to abort it it will have a lot lower chance of growing up to be a decent person.

But I already said I don’t really have a strong opinion on abortion. I would lean pro-choice, but I could probably get on board with some more restrictions if there were assurances the baby would be adopted and if the mother was compensated (except in the case of rape/incest which should be able to be aborted).

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

So getting pregnant with a baby you want to abort means you are unworthy of living in a civil society?  Which if we’re being honest would mean you need to kill the father too…I wonder if any of the current GC pro-lifers knocked up someone in high school or college that had an abortion…  If Utilit were in charge you should be murdered.

Of course in most cases if the child stays with the parent who wanted to abort it it will have a lot lower chance of growing up to be a decent person.

But I already said I don’t really have a strong opinion on abortion. I would lean pro-choice, but I could probably get on board with some more restrictions if there were assurances the baby would be adopted and if the mother was compensated (except in the case of rape/incest)

Nah. Kill anyone and everything that is a problem for someone. 

9 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

But I already said I don’t really have a strong opinion on abortion. I would lean pro-choice, but I could probably get on board with some more restrictions if there were assurances the baby would be adopted and if the mother was compensated (except in the case of rape/incest which should be able to be aborted).

Yeah well, your stipulations aren’t on the agenda for the left. 

11 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

He said violent criminals should get the death penalty. You equated that with murder. 

But you're fine with abortion, which you don't equate with murder. 

All caught up now?

14 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Yeah, that's a viable strategy for a society.  :mellow:

Just now, jerryskids said:

Yeah, that's a viable strategy for a society.  :mellow:

Just like abortion. :dunno:

15 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

He said violent criminals should get the death penalty. You equated that with murder. 

But you're fine with abortion, which you don't equate with murder. 

All caught up now?

Apparently you’re not, because he also said this:

2 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

And kids aren't the cancer, the parent are. So if they feel the need to abort their kids, abort them both. Parents wanting to abort their kids is a sign to kill the parents.

They are a cancer on society.

• Sad 1

Just now, TimHauck said:

I assumed that was hyperbolic. But I also suppose abortion could be construed as premeditated murder so..... :dunno:

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

What the fock is wrong with aborting the parents who want to abort their kids?

• Sad 1

23 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

So, @TimHauck, are you in to killing kids or against it? 

Kids no, fetuses less than ~22 weeks that can’t survive outside the mother’s body I’m currently OK with it if it’s the mother’s choice.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Kids no, fetuses less than ~22 weeks that can’t survive outside the mother’s body I’m currently OK with it if it’s the mother’s choice.

Ahh, those aren't lives to you. I get it now. Kill them all. It's like old people Get rid of them. 

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Ahh, those aren't lives to you. I get it now. Kill them all. It's like old people Get rid of them. 

Old people can survive outside of a womb

• Sad 1

Just now, TimHauck said:

Old people. Great. 

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

So can premies

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

Just like abortion. :dunno:

I didn't say that, although I can argue that some level of abortion is productive for society.  Bret Weinstein makes a good case in his (and Heather Heying's) podcast this week; one of the three motivations for men to have sex is rape (impregnate with no commitment), and from a societal perspective that's something that should not be incentivized.  

But more so I was speaking about the unviability of this position:

Please defend this, or take the loss, or ignore and move on.  :cheers:

28 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

How about 21 weeks and 6 days and 23 hours and 59 minutes? See ya. In another minute Tim would have considered you human. 

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I didn't say that, although I can argue that some level of abortion is productive for society.  Bret Weinstein makes a good case in his (and Heather Heying's) podcast this week; one of the three motivations for men to have sex is rape (impregnate with no commitment), and from a societal perspective that's something that should not be incentivized.  

But more so I was speaking about the unviability of this position:

Chick loves focking. Gets really wanting to fock an goes for it.

Oh..... a new human happened?  Well.... lets kill it. It's a bother to me. 

6 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Chick loves focking. Gets really wanting to fock an goes for it.

Oh..... a new human happened?  Well.... lets kill it. It's a bother to me. 

This has nothing to do with what I quoted, and I told you as much.  Here, in case you forgot in the past 2 minutes:

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

This has nothing to do with what I quoted, and I told you as much.  Here, in case you forgot in the past 2 minutes:

kill dem . !!!

4 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

kill dem . !!!

Awesome, I'll stop wasting my time trying to have an intelligent discussion with you.  :cheers:

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

Awesome, I'll stop wasting my time trying to have an intelligent discussion with you.  :cheers:

good deal. 

4 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Utilit99 doesn't know how to take the loss because you would need to have a brain in your head to know you've lost. 

5 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

What the fock is wrong with aborting the parents who want to abort their kids?

You're unlikely to find many state legislatures that will agree with you to go after the women. Doctors performing illegal abortions will be the ones to feel the heat, what that consists of would vary by state, and even for them I'm not sure you'll be seeing too many states go into death penalty area, although maybe. Conservatives are the dog that caught the car; they're going to have to figure out what to do next.

13 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

You're unlikely to find many state legislatures that will agree with you to go after the women. Doctors performing illegal abortions will be the ones to feel the heat, what that consists of would vary by state, and even for them I'm not sure you'll be seeing too many states go into death penalty area, although maybe. Conservatives are the dog that caught the car; they're going to have to figure out what to do next.

It’s easy for republicans.  No abortion except for the extreme cases, rape, health of mother, which is the take for most republicans.  The left has the problem, like defining when life begins. That’s going to be interesting. If they placate the extreme and say up until or even after birth they have a big problem. If they don’t they have a problem with the sky screamers. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s easy for republicans.  No abortion except for the extreme cases, rape, health of mother, which is the take for most republicans.  The left has the problem, like defining when life begins. That’s going to be interesting. If they placate the extreme and say up until or even after birth they have a big problem. If they don’t they have a problem with the sky screamers which are fugly freaks that nobody would want to fock in the first place

Added some more descriptors to your last sentence. 

2 minutes ago, DonS said:

Added some more descriptors to your last sentence. 

Thanks. 

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s easy for republicans.  No abortion except for the extreme cases, rape, health of mother, which is the take for most republicans.  The left has the problem, like defining when life begins. That’s going to be interesting. If they placate the extreme and say up until or even after birth they have a big problem. If they don’t they have a problem with the sky screamers. 

They're going to have to figure out what punishments to impose for breaking the laws, specifically in regards to doctors, pregnant women, and people that help facilitate abortions.

When you pass any laws, they will need to be enforced and they will come with penalties for violating them. This is where the problems will occur.

3 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

They're going to have to figure out what punishments to impose for breaking the laws, specifically in regards to doctors, pregnant women, and people that help facilitate abortions.

When you pass any laws, they will need to be enforced and they will come with penalties for violating them. This is where the problems will occur.

Why? If it’s legal in the state the doctors have nothing to worry about. If it’s not then that’s on them. 

42 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Utilit99 doesn't know how to take the loss because you would need to have a brain in your head to know you've lost. 

mooney likes to groomy the kids. 

gayrational is the mode. 

16 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why? If it’s legal in the state the doctors have nothing to worry about. If it’s not then that’s on them. 

What is the law? Are there exeemptions for X, Y, Z? What if they leave the state? What if they do the at-home coat hanger idea (which I presume use to be a thing, as the coat hangar is a mascot of the pro-abortion movement)?

Who broke the law? The doctor? the woman? The person who drove them to the doctor? The person who drove them to Illinois?

What happens next? Do they get a fine? Do they land time in jail?

It's not "here's the law" and abortion magically stops. If a state decides to ban abortion, there's a whole slew of associated decisions along the way to facilitate it's enforcement and that's another checkpoint for where things get problematic. The NYTimes is full of journalists just frothing at the mouth in anticipation of writing tons of sob stories about "brave" doctors, persecuted women and their friend done wrong by some red state's judicial system.

3 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

What is the law? Are there exeemptions for X, Y, Z? What if they leave the state? What if they do the at-home coat hanger idea (which I presume use to be a thing, as the coat hangar is a mascot of the pro-abortion movement)?

Who broke the law? The doctor? the woman? The person who drove them to the doctor? The person who drove them to Illinois?

It's not "here's the law" and abortion magically stops. If a state decides to ban abortion, there's a whole slew of associated decisions along the way to facilitate it's enforcement and that's another checkpoint for where things get problematic. The NYTimes is full of journalists just frothing at the mouth in anticipation of writing tons of sob stories about "brave" doctors, persecuted women and their friend done wrong by some red state's judicial system.

I don’t think Arkansas cares one bit what the NYT has to say. And you take it on a case by case basis. How would you prosecute a doctor now if they were performing abortions outside the law? 

6 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Let them coat hanger themselves. Let them cause all the damage to their lives they want. Let's put normal people first in society. And leave all the ghetto behind. If they don't want to play by logical standards, then fock them. 

Well, protestors are marching on the homes of scotus judges, anti-abortion HQ hit with molotov cocktails.  This is an insurrection.  If Biden, Pelosi, etc. don't step up an openly condemn the violence and start hunting down these perps in order to bring them justice, they are fully complicit.   That's how they want to play the game, right?

after continuing to see the left this last week, I have completely changed my view

I am 100% pro abortion, any time, any place, I will pay for it even

20 years from now, my son should live in a very conservative country, and I am good with that, if millions of liberal babies die before then oh well

end of the day, I truly dont care

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

after continuing to see the left this last week, I have completely changed my view

I am 100% pro abortion, any time, any place, I will pay for it even

20 years from now, my son should live in a very conservative country, and I am good with that, if millions of liberal babies die before then oh well

end of the day, I truly dont care

I'm with you on this. Kill all your kids you liberal focktards.

5 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Well, protestors are marching on the homes of scotus judges, anti-abortion HQ hit with molotov cocktails.  This is an insurrection.  If Biden, Pelosi, etc. don't step up an openly condemn the violence and start hunting down these perps in order to bring them justice, they are fully complicit.   That's how they want to play the game, right?

Insurrections can only be executed by conservatives. All liberal violence is acceptable.