RaiderHaters Revenge

Roe V Wade overturned!!! Leaked, SCOTUS SHOULD BE IMPEACHED

My thoughts on this topic.  Pretend you are interested...

The primary purpose of a living organism, animal or plant, is arguably to perpetuate the species; to have baby [insert organisms] which evolve ever so slightly better than yourself.  So morally, it is difficult to see why you would allow this process except in extreme circumstances, as in some ways this is worse than murder.  And scientifically as an engineer, I scratch my head that any species could evolve to a point where a significant portion of them want to not fulfill this most basic of functions.  Perhaps this is why we haven't been visited by aliens (allegedly) -- Nature has a cruel way of having organisms kill themselves off if they get too intrusive into the world it lives in.

Anyway, I see the need for it in a similar way as @Massholeposted earlier.  Entitlements only work if people don't default to wanting them.  And in many ways, abortion had become an entitlement.  For example, welfare works if people generally want to avoid it, using it only as a last result.  Or if you prefer, many rights only work if you accept associated responsibilities.  You have free speech but you can't yell fire in a crowded theater.  You can vote but you are expected to educate yourself on the topics.

Abortion only works if it is a last resort.

As such I think there should be a blanket (federal) "last resort" statute.  We can argue the specifics:  mother's life in danger is obvious (although it wasn't that long ago that it wasn't), rape, incest, unviable...  This should be legislative (congress), not judicial.  The states can then decide where they go up from there.  I believe that most people would agree with this.  :) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

33 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

My thoughts on this topic.  Pretend you are interested...

The primary purpose of a living organism, animal or plant, is arguably to perpetuate the species; to have baby [insert organisms] which evolve ever so slightly better than yourself.  So morally, it is difficult to see why you would allow this process except in extreme circumstances, as in some ways this is worse than murder.  And scientifically as an engineer, I scratch my head that any species could evolve to a point where a significant portion of them want to not fulfill this most basic of functions.  Perhaps this is why we haven't been visited by aliens (allegedly) -- Nature has a cruel way of having organisms kill themselves off if they get too intrusive into the world it lives in.

Anyway, I see the need for it in a similar way as @Massholeposted earlier.  Entitlements only work if people don't default to wanting them.  And in many ways, abortion had become an entitlement.  For example, welfare works if people generally want to avoid it, using it only as a last result.  Or if you prefer, many rights only work if you accept associated responsibilities.  You have free speech but you can't yell fire in a crowded theater.  You can vote but you are expected to educate yourself on the topics.

Abortion only works if it is a last resort.

As such I think there should be a blanket (federal) "last resort" statute.  We can argue the specifics:  mother's life in danger is obvious (although it wasn't that long ago that it wasn't), rape, incest, unviable...  This should be legislative (congress), not judicial.  The states can then decide where they go up from there.  I believe that most people would agree with this.  :) 

I pretended. Hopefully I get a shark toof from Bill!

I align with your views for the most part.

Remember, if we find a micro organism on another planet we have discovered life. 

3 hours ago, TimHauck said:

I think he’s saying not everyone agrees a fetus is always a life

Yeah. It's not a life when it's dead. 

2 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

except science says a fetus is a life, so there is that

Except it wouldn’t be able to survive without the woman’s body

6 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Stupid take. If someone was dependant upon me to keep them alive and I simply decided to think, "abort", then no harm no foul?

21 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

We could stretch your dumbass statement out aaaaaallllllll day 

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Stupid take. If someone was dependant upon me to keep them alive and I simply decided to think, "abort", then no harm no foul?

Well that’s how the Supreme Court currently thinks until they say otherwise 

21 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

No they don't. They limit it to mothers killing their kids. Hopefully it changes. Let us all kill who we think is a burdon on us. Just like those who kill babies.

11 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Are you a biologist? :nono:

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, TimHauck said:

So when is the time that it can? How many weeks? 

12 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Well, we'll see how that turns out.

What amazes me is that so many people go out and rally and fight and scream and start violence all because they want the right to go get pregnant and kill the kid afterwards.

It's bizzare.

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

The challenge with this is that technology continues to improve, and we will get to the point where the baby will survive outside of the womb from the moment of conception.  Then what?

From the same people who think it might have been a conservative who leaked the draft. I give you CNN.

26 minutes ago, Reality said:

From the same people who think it might have been a conservative who leaked the draft. I give you CNN.

Awesome. Next up, white supremecy, again.

7 hours ago, jerryskids said:

The challenge with this is that technology continues to improve, and we will get to the point where the baby will survive outside of the womb from the moment of conception.  Then what?

If that becomes possible then they’ll probably have a way to deliver it too, so no if that happens then there may not be any need for abortion since they can just deliver the baby immediately and then put it up for adoption.

Abortion is immoral, there is no denying that. The question is if it’s legal or not. When the pro choice side attempts to gain some moral high forums in the issue you have to laugh at them. 

The justices should drop everything not related to hearing new cases, spend whatever time it takes to finalizing this decision as their top priority, knock out a final version. Hopefully then the protestors go home so they can get on with their lives. They don't want these people harassing them constantly and potentially endangering them, just pull the plug on their favorite law as quickly as possible, make them cry and wail, and tell them to fock off.

On 5/6/2022 at 8:43 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Remember, if we find a micro organism on another planet we have discovered life. 

I've been searching all weekend for the :spikes a football: emoticon for this post.  :sadbanana:

• Thanks 1

Msm is having a circle jerk over this trying to rally dem voters up.  Today has an aricle that says worries of major violence against clinics...wait..what??  Libs are never violent.  

Wasn't this a country song at one point?

Mama's don't let yer babies grow up to be living.....

This is what the leaker was hoping for.

They should all be arrested and charged with conspiracy to intimidate a Supreme Court Justice and Insurrection. 

Throw them all in jail with no bail until their court dates sometime in 2024. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Coat hangers on signs and drawn on the pavement? 

These people act like murdering kids is a given, now it's just about how they do it is what they are fighting for. 

Fock. I swear to God, if someone were to walk out of one of those home and mow these people down with shot guns ablazin, I would cheer it on. 

11 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

They should all be arrested and charged with conspiracy to intimidate a Supreme Court Justice and Insurrection. 

Throw them all in jail with no bail until their court dates sometime in 2024. 

We all know how the media would portray the "protesters" if the roles were reversed.

Rusty and the Super smart moderates would be in here condemning them. Rinos like Romney and Bush would say this is an attack on our democracy.

The media would pant them as insurrectionists attacking the judicial branch. 

7 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Coat hangers on signs and drawn on the pavement? 

These people act like murdering kids is a given, now it's just about how they do it is what they are fighting for. 

Fock. I swear to God, if someone were to walk out of one of those home and mow these people down with shot guns ablazin, I would cheer it on. 

Yet these same people with throw a tantrum if we did away with child support. How dare you tell a woman she can't abort her baby?  :nono:

But we're all good with forcing a man to pay for a kid he didn't want. New law, if you  choose to have a kid that the father doesnt want, he can give you $500 for an abortion and walk away. Fair is fair. 

3 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Yet these same people with throw a tantrum if we did away with child support. How dare you tell a woman she can't abort her baby?  :nono:

But we're all good with forcing a man to pay for a kid he didn't want. New law, if you  choose to have a kid that the father doesnt want, he can give you $500 for an abortion and walk away. Fair is fair. 

Yes. Excellent take. Why shouldn't the other half of the DNA have a say and this is a great way to approach it. If it was consensual sex, it was consensual sex to have a baby. 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

We all know how the media would portray the "protesters" if the roles were reversed.

Rusty and the Super smart moderates would be in here condemning them. Rinos like Romney and Bush would say this is an attack on our democracy.

The media would pant them as insurrectionists attacking the judicial branch. 

Of course. And the mouth breathers would lap it up. 

The people who say that life doesn’t begin at conception are the same people who would laud the discovery of alien life if a single amoeba was found in a scoop of dirt on Mars.

I love the irony of liberal pro abortion whack jobs wishing their mothers a happy mothers day today.

Probably happy their mom didnt think like they did

7 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

I love the irony of liberal pro abortion whack jobs wishing their mothers a happy mothers day today.

Probably happy their mom didnt think like they did

It is a surreal liberal world we live in now isn't it?

Mother's day. Let's go protest against people who don't want us to kill our kids. 

George Orwell was a superhero. 

1 hour ago, MLCKAA said:

The people who say that life doesn’t begin at conception are the same people who would laud the discovery of alien life if a single amoeba was found in a scoop of dirt on Mars.

It's never been about any of that. Women want to do what they want to do. But they need some plausible rationalization to help them sleep at night. So they have invented all sorts of discussions on the beginning of life. Dumb men jump on board when it's just women not getting their way. We all know life begins at conception.  

7 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

It's never been about any of that. Women want to do what they want to do. But they need some plausible rationalization to help them sleep at night. So they have invented all sorts of discussions on the beginning of life. Dumb men jump on board when it's just women not getting their way. We all know life begins at conception.  

The focus is all on the wrong target. Stop the abortions, and increase the death penalty. You can not tell me that at least 50+% of the people held in maximum security prisons don't deserve to die. Get rid of the cancer.

And kids aren't the cancer, the parent are. So if they feel the need to abort their kids, abort them both. Parents wanting to abort their kids is a sign to kill the parents.

They are a cancer on society.

Terrorizing justices is an actual threat to democracy. Interesting how it's being covered.

39 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

The focus is all on the wrong target. Stop the abortions, and increase the death penalty. You can not tell me that at least 50+% of the people held in maximum security prisons don't deserve to die. Get rid of the cancer.

And kids aren't the cancer, the parent are. So if they feel the need to abort their kids, abort them both. Parents wanting to abort their kids is a sign to kill the parents.

They are a cancer on society.

Ok cool so you are OK with murder then

2 minutes ago, Reality said:

Terrorizing justices is an actual threat to democracy. Interesting how it's being covered.

But it's the kind of threat the left wants so it's all good. 

Had a cop in uniform at mass today. He was t there for white supremacists, the alleged biggest domestic terrorist threat. The left in this country are pure scum. Makes me sick. 

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Ok cool so you are OK with murder then

Yep. Right in line with those who agree with abortion.