RaiderHaters Revenge

Roe V Wade overturned!!! Leaked, SCOTUS SHOULD BE IMPEACHED

1 hour ago, 5-Points said:

They are letting the whole country vote on the issue. State by state. Like it should be. That is democracy in action. 

And no, it's not the bigger story. Leftist subterfuge is the bigger story affecting our Republic. 

So states should be able to decide on things like gay and interracial marriage, etc?

17 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Your next W will be your first. Seeing you post is like watching a game of Whack-a-Mole. You poke your head up and the beat downs commence. You should wear a helmet when you post here. 

:lol:

• Confused 1

25 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

It's possible but I don't see the upside. It's more plausible that a leftist leaked it to instigate protests and put pressure on the justices to change their minds. 

Really, I could just as easily see Clarence(remember Ginny is extreme pro-life) releasing it because he was worried that one of the 3 newbies might get cold feet and switch their votes at the last minute.  Releasing it before with there names attached would let all the pro-lifers know who chickened out and screwed em over.

17 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

So states should be able to decide on things like gay and interracial marriage, etc?

Yes. :dunno:

20 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

States needed a kick in the pants on state issues 55 years ago, as for most everything else, yes.

44 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

You never said it.  Nobody said you did.  What you did do is bring a stupid comparison to try to counter 5 Points. The only commonality was a "leak".  And you used the word "cases", which was totally ambiguous and not even close to being germane to the related posts.  

I've already explained to him that it was his false equivalency that is the issue. He'd rather continue with his strawman.

29 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Really, I could just as easily see Clarence(remember Ginny is extreme pro-life) releasing it because he was worried that one of the 3 newbies might get cold feet and switch their votes at the last minute.  Releasing it before with there names attached would let all the pro-lifers know who chickened out and screwed em over.

Mebbe. Not much surprises me these days. 

3 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Mebbe. Not much surprises me these days. 

For at least considering the possibility...if it actually turns out to be a conservative---I will let you off the hook on my "I told you so" tour.

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

For at least considering the possibility...if it actually turns out to be a conservative---I will let you off the hook on my "I told you so" tour.

:lol:

Thanks! 

2 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Don't let me off the hook. I'm on record as it's focking absurd.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

I feel we should except the wrong Hagar perpetrated and act accordingly.

You know, personal responsibility?

Wasn’t that one of your guys’ things way back when you supposedly had principles?

Has anyone here said they shouldn't get in trouble for this?  

We are just amazed that people like you and @wiffleballhave so drunk the koolaid on this.  A handful of people discussed doing bad things, they should face those consequences.  Including the Feds who seemed to do a lot of those discussions.  But most of the people were just following the crowd and taking selfies.  Nobody was going to guillotine Pence FFS.  And nobody even remotely attempted to take over anything.

Contrast that to the Summer of Love, specifically Chaz, where a militant anarchist organization took over a large section of a major American city for months, set up supply chains, medical help, weapons.  Attacked federal buildings and police precincts.  And you yahoos just say "animals gonna animal" and "but it wasn't an insurrection, that was worser$#@!"

BTW Congress still met later that day, the biggest threat evah to our democracy.

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Wouldn’t Thomas have to give it to her then? Unless she’s some sort of cat burglar. Also mudshark. 

In my scenario Clarence slips it to reporters, but it could also be possible, he gives it to her and she has it leaked. 

Again, it needs to be stated---there probably wasn't a crime committed here.  Now, if in the future there are some laws protecting the SCOTUS from stuff like this happening, I'd probably be on board...but right now, someone took something freely passed around the building.  

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

You never said it.  Nobody said you did.  What you did do is bring a stupid comparison to try to counter 5 Points. The only commonality was a "leak".  And you used the word "cases", which was totally ambiguous and not even close to being germane to the related posts.  

It's germane to the idea that the Supreme Court is not some fortress that is fully protected. But overall, more assumptions about what I was doing. I guess when you have no argument you have to make things up. I simply stated that Supreme Court case decisions have been leaked before. That is fact. Deliberations have been released before. That is fact. 

I don't know why you guys hate facts. I mean, I know why...but geez

34 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

I've already explained to him that it was his false equivalency that is the issue. He'd rather continue with his strawman.

You have quadrupled down (at least) on this by now and it continues to be dumb and wrong. I was not making the argument that you are assuming. 

9 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

It's germane to the idea that the Supreme Court is not some fortress that is fully protected. But overall, more assumptions about what I was doing. I guess when you have no argument you have to make things up. I simply stated that Supreme Court case decisions have been leaked before. That is fact. Deliberations have been released before. That is fact. 

I don't know why you guys hate facts. I mean, I know why...but geez

Technically yes, but you had to reach in your ass by going back 50 and 170 years ago to make that claim. It hasn't happened for two generations and is outside of living memory for people who post here.

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

I say it because there is a 0% chance the leaker is conservative.

1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

Also, I said earlier that I could see it being leaked so that states can prepare for it.  That would be Roberts, and I could see Roberts doing something like this, he's such a pacifier in general.

Of course, Voltaire you might not include Roberts in your list of "conservatives".  :dunno:

7 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Also, I said earlier that I could see it being leaked so that states can prepare for it.  That would be Roberts, and I could see Roberts doing something like this, he's such a pacifier in general.

Of course, Voltaire you might not include Roberts in your list of "conservatives".  :dunno:

The leaker is a pro-abortion activist who wants to leverage leftoid outrage to either pressure the justices to change their mind or potentially put justices in danger and they don't mind setting the nation on fire to do so.  It is going to be one of the twelve (4x3) clerks for Potatomayor, Breyer, or Kagan or else one of the other ancillary clerks in the building with access. 

Any other theory is mealy mouth ridiculous distraction.

2 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

If the leaker turns out to be a conservative, the backtracking and cries of fake news are going to be hilarious.

Nope. String them up. This is not cool. 

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

The leaker is a pro-abortion activist who wants to leverage leftoid outrage to either pressure the justices to change their mind or potentially put justices in danger and they don't mind setting the nation on fire to do so.  It is going to be one of the twelve (4x3) clerks for Potatomayor, Breyer, or Kagan or else one of the other ancillary clerks in the building with access. 

It's already been done. They are in danger. And riots have already begun as well. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Utilit99 said:

It's already been done. They are in danger. And riots have already begun as well. 

That's extremely predictable and why we know it's a leftoid craptivist. No conservative would do this and it's absurd conjecture.

26 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Occam's Razor would say you are probably correct, but to say it's 0% is a bit closed-minded IMO.  

46 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

You have quadrupled down (at least) on this by now and it continues to be dumb and wrong. I was not making the argument that you are assuming. 

Yes, you were and everybody knows it. The discussion was about a draft being leaked and you butted in with "meh, this sort of thing has happened before..." (paraphrasing) When in fact, this sort of thing hasn't happened before. 

If that wasn't what you were doing then your response makes even less sense. Try sticking to the subject at hand if you want to join the conversation. 

42 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Technically yes, but you had to reach in your ass by going back 50 and 170 years ago to make that claim. It hasn't happened for two generations and is outside of living memory for people who post here.

As I said- it's rare but it's happened. 

44 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Yes, you were and everybody knows it. The discussion was about a draft being leaked and you butted in with "meh, this sort of thing has happened before..." (paraphrasing) When in fact, this sort of thing hasn't happened before. 

If that wasn't what you were doing then your response makes even less sense. Try sticking to the subject at hand if you want to join the conversation. 

The one main thing he never does. Ever. He is always butthurt and responds with his feelers which often times has nothing to do with the topic. 

• Like 1

Saw a headline in USAToday...

This leaked opinion is a way to rile up the dems since they are getting worried that they are going to take a beating 

Well since it's gone this long, there's no way its a conservative that leaked it. Unless the libtards have someone they are willing to throw under the bus, I'll bet no one is ever charged.

A handful of people. Jesus. You guys realize there's this thing called the internet where they take pictures and you can see them?

Again, if we saw this footage from any other country, we'd roll our eyes and say what a s******* that place is!

Thanks for the heads up wiff. I think I found this internet thing with pictures. Now I’m ticked!!!

18 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Saw a headline in USAToday...

This leaked opinion is a way to rile up the dems since they are getting worried that they are going to take a beating 

I basically said this and was laughed at.

But that still doesn’t make the leak itself more important unless the leaker knew it wasn’t going to actually happen.   Which by the silence I’m gonna assume isn’t the case.

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I basically said this and was laughed at.

But that still doesn’t make the leak itself more important unless the leaker knew it wasn’t going to actually happen.   Which by the silence I’m gonna assume isn’t the case.

More important than what? Something that doesn't exist?

Of course it's more important. It's a focking travesty.

Funny how we went from “stick the needle in everyone’s arm” to “my body my choice” real quick. 

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

Funny how we went from “stick the needle in everyone’s arm” to “my body my choice” real quick. 

Well, one is for.....uuhhhh....

And the other is for.....uuuhhhhh.......

So there's that.

5 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Doesn't that argument work both ways?

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

When talking about kids, it's not the woman's body. It's the kid's bidy. 

9 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Both involve more than one persons life 🤷🏻‍♂️

9 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Both involve more than one persons life 🤷🏻‍♂️

There are instances where not everyone agrees with it involving another person's life.  

lefty gaming journalist questions wether you would k_ll alito and thomas given the chance over roe v wade.

49 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

There are instances where not everyone agrees with it involving another person's life.  

it only the vaccines worked, it wouldn't even be a discussion

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Right. Get rid of a kid, makes my life easier. And I still got drunk laid in the end.  :thumbsup:

48 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

it only the vaccines worked, it wouldn't even be a discussion

I think he’s saying not everyone agrees a fetus is always a life