RaiderHaters Revenge

Roe V Wade overturned!!! Leaked, SCOTUS SHOULD BE IMPEACHED

13 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I just think it’s funny. You guys want abortion to be illegal. You want Roe v. Wade overturned. You’ve worked for decades on this. You’ll continue to work to make it illegal in every state you can and maybe even federally illegal.

So why are you pretending otherwise? It looks like you’ve finally gotten your huge victory you’ve wanted for 50 years and you won’t even own it :wacko:

You guys... I've been fairly clear about my position, let me summarize again.  I think abortion for convenience is morally wrong, but I understand the need for it in extreme cases.  Hence my proposal of a federal "last resort" statute.  

I honestly never thought Roe would get overturned so that had no consideration in my desire for conservative judges, but I think SCOTUS by design should be conservative.  Call it Stare Decisis, or Chesterton's Fence, but generally there is a reason things are the way they are, and there should be a really good reason to change them, not just the whims of a handful of activist judges.

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

What has it been? About 65,000 abortions over the last few years? 

One can be religious and still make exceptions for abortion.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

One can be religious and still make exceptions for abortion.

Yeah, let's believe in God an then make 65,000 exceptions. Or how many ever. 

Just now, Utilit99 said:

Yeah, let's believe in God an then make 65,000 exceptions. Or how many ever. 

You're being obtuse.  Not every abortion is done for the exact same reason.  This is not a black or white topic, so don't treat it that way.

43 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Yeah, that's the 22 that he mentioned and I acknowledged.  Although I don't think all are "trigger" laws, including the AZ one.  Thanks for the info tho.  :dunno:

When you said “Some states might enact stricter regulations” it sounded like you didn’t know many states already have those laws at the ready and overturning Roe is their strategy to enact them. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I just think it’s funny. You guys want abortion to be illegal. You want Roe v. Wade overturned. You’ve worked for decades on this. You’ll continue to work to make it illegal in every state you can and maybe even federally illegal.

So why are you pretending otherwise? It looks like you’ve finally gotten your huge victory you’ve wanted for 50 years and you won’t even own it :wacko:

Democrats tried to force me to do things I didn't want to do so now I just want revenge. I really wasn't anti-abortion until they started screwing with me constantly. Then I thought to myself "What do they love that we can take away from them?"

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You're being obtuse.  Not every abortion is done for the exact same reason.  This is not a black or white topic, so don't treat it that way.

Ok. So abortions are done for need. 

What are the numbers and what are the "needs". 

22 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

You guys... I've been fairly clear about my position, let me summarize again.  I think abortion for convenience is morally wrong, but I understand the need for it in extreme cases.  Hence my proposal of a federal "last resort" statute.  

I honestly never thought Roe would get overturned so that had no consideration in my desire for conservative judges, but I think SCOTUS by design should be conservative.  Call it Stare Decisis, or Chesterton's Fence, but generally there is a reason things are the way they are, and there should be a really good reason to change them, not just the whims of a handful of activist judges.

Well then quite minimizing what has occurred. This is a HUGE shift. Whether you like it, whether you hate it, or whether you’re indifferent, it is a massive change in the landscape.

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You've directly been hurt by illegals, Russia, energy independence and 100 other things the left did?

Yes. Directly 

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

Ok. So abortions are done for need. 

What are the numbers and what are the "needs". 

Once again, this is not a black and white issue.  There is a lot of gray area.  I don't think anyone is 100% right on this subject.  I don't know how anyone could be.  You are acting as if this is such a simple topic with a simple solution.

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yes. Directly 

I'm curious what it is and what the severity is.

Has and oil prices obviously, local schools have illegals attending, taking resources away from citizens, and ESL teachers having to be hired, and they commit crimes. That’s a few. 

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I'm curious what it is and what the severity is.

one of my best friends younger brother died of fetanyl OD, that is directly tied to illegals or border security in the very least

I am also and you are paying a sh1tload in taxes to give medical and schooling to illegals

gas prices are tied to energy independence somewhat

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Once again, this is not a black and white issue.  There is a lot of gray area.  I don't think anyone is 100% right on this subject.  I don't know how anyone could be.  You are acting as if this is such a simple topic with a simple solution.

No. I seriously do think we should be killing people that we know are violent piss ants,  and allowing kids to live with the knowledge that we kill violent piss ants. 

Not very hard to understand. 

8 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Well then quite minimizing what has occurred. This is a HUGE shift. Whether you like it, whether you hate it, or whether you’re indifferent, it is a massive change in the landscape.

I'm not minimizing it, it is a huge change.  I don't know about "shift," we'll see.  From a practical viewpoint as a conservative, I kinda think it sucks and is poised to be the rallying cry of the Left and MSM going into the midterms (my point earlier).  I'd have just as well that it stayed in place and the Left could find some attempted rallying cry on their own.  It's like 1/6, where lemmings think that Hagar taking selfies was worse than months/years of violent riots and takeovers of major cities; whenever those come up, we hear"but 1/6$#@!". 

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

I'm not minimizing it, it is a huge change.  I don't know about "shift," we'll see.  From a practical viewpoint as a conservative, I kinda think it sucks and is poised to be the rallying cry of the Left and MSM going into the midterms (my point earlier).  I'd have just as well that it stayed in place and the Left could find some attempted rallying cry on their own.  It's like 1/6, where lemmings think that Hagar taking selfies was worse than months/years of violent riots and takeovers of major cities; whenever those come up, we hear"but 1/6$#@!". 

Well yeah, it’s a big issue when the other party has been trying to do something for fifty years, and you’ve fought many National election battles over it, and huge Supreme Court battles over it for decades, including very recent nomination hearings where the people who are overturning the decision claimed they were not going to do exactly what they’ve apparently just done.

It’s not a “mainstream media” thing so quit trying to make it one. It’s a “holy crap it looks like they’re about to do this really huge momentous thing that most of us thought would never actually happen” thing.

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

Well yeah, it’s a big issue when the other party has been trying to do something for fifty years, and you’ve fought many National election battles over it, and huge Supreme Court battles over it for decades, including very recent nomination hearings where the people who are overturning the decision claimed they were not going to do exactly what they’ve apparently just done.

It’s not a “mainstream media” thing so quit trying to make it one. It’s a “holy crap it looks like they’re about to do this really huge momentous thing that most of us thought would never actually happen” thing.

Two points:

1. The nomination hearings are a joke.  Our latest candidate can't define "woman."  They are not about pre-establishing how they would vote; they answer any hypotheticals evasively, because that's what you do.  Just do as many "no comments" as you can.

2. I'm not saying the MSM is creating a mountain out of a molehill; I'm saying that they will take a really large hill, or even a mountain if you prefer, and turn it into Mt. Everest which they will attempt to sustain it through the midterms, and I think that sucks for conservative positions moving forward.  I am open to a lot of discussion as I hope I've shown in this thread, but the MSM is the biggest source of influential disinformation in this country (don't give me obscure OAN crap), it isn't close, and I will never be convinced otherwise.

Why didn’t the Democrats just make it law when they had a filibuster proof majority? Ahh, but then they couldn’t scare people that it was going away and most importantly find raise off of it. They don’t offer much else. 

20 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Drunk much? 

Kind of weird how conservatives spend 50 years trying to overturn Roe and now that they’re on the cusp of doing it they’re blaming Dems. You’d think they would take a big public victory lap and talk nonstop about all the anti abortion legislation they’ll get to pass soon.

:dunno: 

• Confused 1

Just now, MDC said:

Kind of weird how conservatives spend 50 years trying to overturn Roe and now that they’re on the cusp of doing it they’re blaming Dems. You’d think they would take a big public victory lap and talk nonstop about all the anti abortion legislation they’ll get to pass soon.

Blaming dems how?

7 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Blaming dems how?

Suggesting it’s all made up and just hysterics from liberals and the media, mostly.

I mean you guys should be THRILLED. You finally did it!! 🎉 :overhead: :music_guitarred:

Instead it’s deny, minimize and deflect. It’s weird.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MDC said:

Drunk much? 

21 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Suggesting it’s all made up and just hysterics from liberals and the media, mostly.

I mean you guys should be THRILLED. You finally did it!! 🎉 :overhead: :music_guitarred:

You clearly either haven't read or can't comprehend a word I said, so keep up the good Lefty fight comrade!  :cheers: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Blaming dems how?

Maybe blaming Dems was the wrong way to put it. I just think it’s odd that the GOP spends 50 years trying to overturn Roe and now they’re about to do it and say the MSM is making mountains out of molehills and complaining that news of their grand victory was leaked. 

It’s almost like they don’t want to talk about it.

On 5/8/2022 at 11:13 AM, Reality said:

Terrorizing justices is an actual threat to democracy. Interesting how it's being covered.

Yup, still happening, incredible to watch this play out. 

2 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Democrats tried to force me to do things I didn't want to do so now I just want revenge. I really wasn't anti-abortion until they started screwing with me constantly. Then I thought to myself "What do they love that we can take away from them?"

This is my position. Abortion is not my issue. I'm happy to see it remain available to blue states, red states can ban it, and purple states can battle it out. I don't see anything wrong with that.

A re-emergence of federalism will help set the ball rolling for the great sorting. Red states can breathe without blue state priorities being thrust down their throats. People can choose to live in communities that share their values. If you're a conservative in a liberal state or a liberal in a conservative state, if the way they do things locally bothers you... leave. You'll be so much happier someplace else. 

There needs to be a pushback on leftoid social values imposed from the top and this is the first step. I'm so fed up with these a$$holes. Since Roe vs Wade is their most cherished sacred cow, flay it. Send double middle fingers to the leftoids that they can't inflict their will and values on the rest of us. Take your blue state priorities, shove them in a box, take them back to the blue states, and stay the fock out of red states. Fock off.

Separating into various states that embrace different paths, values, and ways of life is the only way the country can function and avoid us all hating each other. It's also the way the country was intended to be. This is the first step on that road.

Alabama doesn’t mess with NY. NY shouldn’t mess with Alabama 

https://www.worldometers.info/abortions/ 

Worldwide abortions this year (Jan 1 2022 - today 5/9/2022 10:36 PM) 

According to WHO, every year in the world there are an estimated 40-50 million abortions. This corresponds to approximately 125,000 abortions per day.

In the USA, where nearly half of pregnancies are unintended and four in 10 of these are terminated by abortion [1] , there are over 3,000 abortions per day. Twenty-two percent of all pregnancies in the USA (excluding miscarriages) end in abortion. [2]

12 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

https://www.worldometers.info/abortions/ 

Worldwide abortions this year (Jan 1 2022 - today 5/9/2022 10:36 PM) 

According to WHO, every year in the world there are an estimated 40-50 million abortions. This corresponds to approximately 125,000 abortions per day.

In the USA, where nearly half of pregnancies are unintended and four in 10 of these are terminated by abortion [1] , there are over 3,000 abortions per day. Twenty-two percent of all pregnancies in the USA (excluding miscarriages) end in abortion. [2]

Kill the mothers that kill their kids and this number will go down dramatically. 

These idiots use abortions as birth control. 

6 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Kill the mothers that kill their kids and this number will go down dramatically. 

Gotta kill the fathers too, right?

7 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Shall we stone them? :banana:

Just now, TimHauck said:

Well, the fathers don't have the right to abort their kids do they?

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Nope.  The mother chooses to kill.  The fathers should be compensated and apologized to.

10 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

I wonder how many people here are actually pro-Life. Not me. But I'm not pro-Choice either.

I voted Ross, Ross, Gore, Kerry, Obama, Obama before I threw in with the Republicans and only did so because the Trump Republicans sh*tcanned the crooked GOP establishment. Meanwhile, as Trump consolidated the GOP, the uniparty establishment Dems have been being just as crooked as ever while the woke Dems are batsh*t crazy. I may be hanging out with the Evangelical wing of the GOP but that's not me and this abortion stuff is their fight and their victory, not mine. We can be buddies and pals though, fine. Congrats.

Meanwhile, the other GOP faction, I still have nothing but contempt for the neocon Bushtard wing of the party but even they are better than the woke faction in the Democratic Party. I am venomously anti-woke in every way possible. I'd rather try fundamentalist Islam bullsh*t than woke. I utterly despise the woke, they disgust me and I don't see myself voting Democrat again anytime soon, if ever.

• Like 1

Protest at a school board meeting? DOJ has to get involved. Protest at a Supreme Court Justices house? No big deal. People have a right to protest. 

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

15 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why didn’t the Democrats just make it law when they had a filibuster proof majority? Ahh, but then they couldn’t scare people that it was going away and most importantly find raise off of it. They don’t offer much else. 

EXACTLY!!

This is proof that religion is the devil. 

1 minute ago, edjr said:

This is proof that religion is the devil. 

The devil isn't real unless you believe in religion.

• Thanks 1