RaiderHaters Revenge

Roe V Wade overturned!!! Leaked, SCOTUS SHOULD BE IMPEACHED

3 hours ago, jerryskids said:

By this definition, CHAZ was much more of an insurrection, since they actually took over a section of Seattle for an extended time.  As would be any BLM riot where they actually used those molotov cocktails on government buildings.  :dunno:

Probably an insurrection against the city of Seattle. You’re right :thumbsup:

Do you live in Seattle?

No?

Me neither.

But I do live in the United States, so I’m a little more worried about an insurrection against the federal government. :dunno:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

Do you live in Seattle?

No?

Me neither.

But I do live in the United States, so I’m a little more worried about an insurrection against the federal government. :dunno:

:lol:

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I think so. Every SCOTUS nominee since Robert Bork, at least, gets grilled over this and turtles on the issue. It's been the prized  centerpiece legislation for the left for our entire lives now it's on the verge of being scrapped. So I do think it's more impactful. If it's second to anything, that'd be Brown vs. Board of Education. I think ending segregation tops it, but for our lifetime, nothing close.

Do you think Brown v Board of Education should be scrapped?

It was sorta the original “activist liberal” decision.

Some say Marbury v Madison but that’s 150 years before

The leader of the Oath Keepers has been charged with seditious conspiracy for Jan 6. I think a few others as well. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The leader of the Oath Keepers has been charged with seditious conspiracy for Jan 6. I think a few others as well. 

So a guy who took an oath to defend the Constitution, against all enemies, foreign and domestic, is being charged with sedition?

Weird. It's almost like he should have known who the enemy to the Constitution was.

27 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Do you think Brown v Board of Education should be scrapped?

It was sorta the original “activist liberal” decision.

Some say Marbury v Madison but that’s 150 years before

No. That'd be ridiculous. The south needed a kick in the pants over segregation, voting rights, and equal protection under the law along with most all of the various civil rights era legislations, short of affirmative action.

Going forward, to troll for a reaction pissing off the left, it might be fun to talk about Plessy vs Ferguson and Roe v. Wade in the same breathe. Being overseas and still off twitter, the only people on the left I encounter are you guys at FFToday and none of you are freaks nor deserve that treatment. Without any of the real hardcore leftoid freaks here, you mainstream left of center guys sort of take the blame, and I do recognize that most all of the time..

Just now, Utilit99 said:

When does nasty pelosi go down?!! :banana:

The schadenfreude runs deep. One of the heart warming upsides to all this is knowing that her, Hillary Clinton and Diane Feinstein lived long enough to see this day.

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

No. That'd be ridiculous. The south needed a kick in the pants over segregation, voting rights, and equal protection under the law along with most all of the various civil rights era legislations, short of affirmative action.

Going forward, to troll for a reaction pissing off the left, it might be fun to talk about Plessy vs Ferguson and Roe v. Wade in the same breathe. Being overseas and still off twitter, the only people on the left I encounter are you guys at FFToday and none of you are freaks nor deserve that treatment. Without any of the real hardcore leftoid freaks here, you mainstream left of center guys sort of take the blame, and I do recognize that most all of the time..

If you voted for creepy joe you deserve what you get. 

Just now, Utilit99 said:

If you voted for creepy joe you deserve what you get. 

The pink haired, nose ring, genderfluid perpetually angry TikTok leftoid cat ladies aren't here. We do have folks that I suspect would be willing to date them though.

58 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Maybe I misunderstood your reply to my post but I'm not adding anything. Your post came off like it did and I'm not the only one who took it that way. 

Again- I never said a draft had ever been released before. You guys added that and instead of clarifying- you all jumped. 

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

The pink haired, nose ring, genderfluid perpetually angry TikTok leftoid cat ladies aren't here. We do have folks that I suspect would be willing to date them though.

rusty.

6 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Again- I never said a draft had ever been released before. You guys added that and instead of clarifying- you all jumped. 

No, you tried to equate a lesser offense of being somehow equal because technology. It's cool, we know what you were trying to do. We also know that you missed your mark. It's all good. No need to drag it out any further. 

11 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

No, you tried to equate a lesser offense of being somehow equal because technology. It's cool, we know what you were trying to do. We also know that you missed your mark. It's all good. No need to drag it out any further. 

You don't know. You continue to double down. All I said was verdicts have been released before- which is true. I pointed out later that deliberations have been released- which is true.

Simple task for you- find where I said that a draft had been released before. If you cannot (which you can't) then take your L and move on. 

• Confused 1

20 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

You haven't lived until you've provided fresh cottony love to those beautiful cat ladies and their tendery popcorn-smelling pooty flaps. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

You don't know. You continue to double down. All I said was verdicts have been released before- which is true. I pointed out later that deliberations have been released- which is true.

Simple task for you- find where I said that a draft had been released before. If you cannot (which you can't) then take your L and move on. 

You replied with this strawman earlier in this thread. Thanks for proving my point. Again. :lol:

• Like 1

Y'all gotta quit responding to these liberal focking retards. They aren't real people.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

Do you live in Seattle?

No?

Me neither.

Tell us about the moment you feared that Hagar the Horrible was going to take over the United States of America. :thumbsup:

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Tell us about the moment you feared that Hagar the Horrible was going to take over the United States of America. :thumbsup:

Liberals just don't get it. If a betting site put odds on the government getting overthrown on that day, what would they be and who would have bet on? The viking guy with a cell phone taking over the United States? 

Just now, Utilit99 said:

Liberals just don't get it. If a betting site put odds on the government getting overthrown on that day, what would they be and who would have bet on the viking guy with a cell phone taking over the United States? 

But let’s be honest…good chance we’d be in a better spot than we are under Biden.

1 minute ago, Gladiators said:

But let’s be honest…good chance we’d be in a better spot than we are under Biden.

No doubt. 

5 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

We would be way worse off right now under Clownzo.

19 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

We would be way worse off right now under Clownzo.

Triggered. Stick with you are going to ukraine to fight. 

45 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I feel we should except the wrong Hagar perpetrated and act accordingly.

You know, personal responsibility?

Wasn’t that one of your guys’ things way back when you supposedly had principles?

9 hours ago, 5-Points said:

I'm curious why he thinks democracy being allowed to take place is a bigger story than sabotage intended to prevent democracy from taking place. 

Like I said, I’m not saying it “shouldn’t have been allowed to take place,” just the the potential of overturning probably the most well known Supreme Court decision is a bigger story.

And technically that wouldn’t be “democracy taking place,” it’d be the democratic republic taking place.  “Democracy taking place” would be letting the whole country vote on the issue, and we all know how that would turn out…

51 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Like I said, I’m not saying it “shouldn’t have been allowed to take place,” just the the potential of overturning probably the most well known Supreme Court decision is a bigger story.

And technically that wouldn’t be “democracy taking place,” it’d be the democratic republic taking place.  “Democracy taking place” would be letting the whole country vote on the issue, and we all know how that would turn out…

They are letting the whole country vote on the issue. State by state. Like it should be. That is democracy in action. 

And no, it's not the bigger story. Leftist subterfuge is the bigger story affecting our Republic. 

9 hours ago, 5-Points said:

You replied with this strawman earlier in this thread. Thanks for proving my point. Again. :lol:

Thank you for proving me right. You can line up behind utilit99, HT, and Fireballer as people I've beaten down and made them take the L

10 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

When does nasty pelosi go down?!! :banana:

Usually after a few drinks.

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, Herbivore said:

I am ok with protesting them consistently. Looks like they lied at their hearings, and they are doing so against the will of the people. I think your cause is effing itself.

Link? 

If the leaker turns out to be a conservative, the backtracking and cries of fake news are going to be hilarious.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

They are letting the whole country vote on the issue. State by state. Like it should be. That is democracy in action. 

And no, it's not the bigger story. Leftist subterfuge is the bigger story affecting our Republic. 

And if they truly believe in this position, they shouldn’t care about people protesting it.

Which is weird of course if they do though since the recent appointees all said Roe v Wade was “settled law”

15 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

If the leaker turns out to be a conservative, the backtracking and cries of fake news are going to be hilarious.

If it turns out the Earth really is flat and that the sun really does rotate around the earth, all the backtracking and cries of fake news will be hilarious too.

12 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

If it turns out the Earth really is flat and that the sun really does rotate around the earth, all the backtracking and cries of fake news will be hilarious too.

You say this as if all conservatives are anti-abortion

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

You say this as if all conservatives are anti-abortion

I say it because there is a 0% chance the leaker is conservative.

46 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Thank you for proving me right. You can line up behind utilit99, HT, and Fireballer as people I've beaten down and made them take the L

Fuk, you must be insufferable in real life.  When someone tells you about a mass shooting, do you reply with "Well, I know somebody who died of a heart attack"! 

47 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Your next W will be your first. Seeing you post is like watching a game of Whack-a-Mole. You poke your head up and the beat downs commence. You should wear a helmet when you post here. 

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

It's possible but I don't see the upside. It's more plausible that a leftist leaked it to instigate protests and put pressure on the justices to change their minds. 

4 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Fuk, you must be insufferable in real life.  When someone tells you about a mass shooting, do you reply with "Well, I know somebody who died of a heart attack"! 

I'm sure you are a real gem. Keep building up strawmen to argue against. 

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

Your next W will be your first. Seeing you post is like watching a game of Whack-a-Mole. You poke your head up and the beat downs commence. You should wear a helmet when you post here. 

Again- simple task...please find where I said a draft had ever been released before. That should be simple if I said it as you insist. 

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Again- simple task...please find where I said a draft had ever been released before. That should be simple if I said it as you insist. 

You never said it.  Nobody said you did.  What you did do is bring a stupid comparison to try to counter 5 Points. The only commonality was a "leak".  And you used the word "cases", which was totally ambiguous and not even close to being germane to the related posts.  

• Thanks 2