RaiderHaters Revenge

Roe V Wade overturned!!! Leaked, SCOTUS SHOULD BE IMPEACHED

No mention of the baby formula shortage from the Biden administration or on the leftist Sunday morning shows. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No mention of the baby formula shortage from the Biden administration or on the leftist Sunday morning shows. 

They haven't figured out how to spin it their way. 

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

Doesn't matter anymore. They gave up on hiding their agenda a while ago.

Just now, Utilit99 said:

Doesn't matter anymore. They gave up on hiding their agenda a while ago.

Can't argue there. No one questions anything they do but the "crazy right wingers". The lefties here are rooting for death in a country they know nothing about. Why?  Told to by the press so there must be good reason.

6 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Have we reached the point in the journey where they can’t just yell Trump! ? They were warned about this in October.  It’s not like their base is going to care anyway. Too busy trying to prevent babies,  never mind care for them. 

3 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Can't argue there. No one questions anything they do but the "crazy right wingers". The lefties here are rooting for death in a country they know nothing about. Why?  Told to by the press so there must be good reason.

I don't know man. This shlt is serious. They are outright telling us to live by their ideals. And their ideals are dangerous. 

29 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I don't know man. This shlt is serious. They are outright telling us to live by their ideals. And their ideals are dangerous. 

I'm pretty sure the left and right are doing this.  Both are trying to tell everyone to live by their ideals.

8 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I'm pretty sure the left and right are doing this.  Both are trying to tell everyone to live by their ideals.

One side has time tested ideals that have served civilization well for thousands of years, the other has perverted, creepy ideals they pulled out of their ass ten minutes ago.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

28 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

One side has time tested ideals that have served civilization well for thousands of years, the other has perverted, creepy ideals they pulled out of their ass ten minutes ago.

So...  You're right and they're wrong.  Sounds about right.

7 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

So...  You're right and they're wrong.  Sounds about right.

What side is telling us that men can menstruate and you have to consult with a biologist to confirm what a woman is? 

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What side is telling us that men can menstruate and you have to consult with a biologist to confirm what a woman is? 

They are wrong on plenty of things.  No argument there.

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Roe v Wade is telling everyone what ideals we should live by, a decision made by a handful of judges. By overturning Roe the Court is turning abortion decisions to the people at a state level.

4 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Roe v Wade is telling everyone what ideals we should live by, a decision made by a handful of judges. By overturning Roe the Court is turning abortion decisions to the people at a state level.

That's good.

23 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

This doesn't make sense.  Are the ideals different if it's allowed at the state or federal level?

1 minute ago, Shooter McGavin said:

This doesn't make sense.  Are the ideals different if it's allowed at the state or federal level?

The American public did not vote for Roe v Wade, it was a handful of non elected judges. If Roe is overturned the elected officials of the state can make the rules.

2 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

The American public did not vote for Roe v Wade, it was a handful of non elected judges. If Roe is overturned the elected officials of the state can make the rules.

True freedom is when elected officials make decisions about what you can and can’t do with your own body for you. 👍🏻 

• Confused 1

So funny. When the courts wouldn’t take up the voter fraud cases in 2020-21 we were told by the left that the courts had spoken, case closed. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, MDC said:

True freedom is when elected officials make decisions about what you can and can’t do with your own body for you. 👍🏻 

It’s not your own body that’s the issue. Some people think there are two bodies, some don’t. That’s the dilemma. 

3 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

If every state were identical then you would have a point.  The SC has to take into account that they are not, then make the determination of whether a law in a particular state violates the constitution that governs us all.  Otherwise the states couldn't make laws at all. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, MDC said:

A society without laws is not free. We get to vote for the people who make our laws, that is freedom.

• Like 1

Why does Nancy Pelosi or Elizabeth Warren get to weigh in on abortion? They can’t have a baby either. 

3 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

A society without laws is not free. We get to vote for the people who make our laws, that is freedom.

The reddest state in the country is WY. About a third of voting age adults in the state voted for their Republican Governor, but we should empower him to make medical and moral decisions for everyone.

Thats freedom. 👍🏻 

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s not your own body that’s the issue. Some people think there are two bodies, some don’t. That’s the dilemma. 

The population will never agree with this either.  That's what makes it such a tough subject to discuss.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

The population will never agree with this either.  That's what makes it such a tough subject to discuss.

We can’t even start to really decide if we can’t agree on when life begins. Both sides need to declare. It’s a tougher issue for the left than the right. 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

That is why it is better to determine this at the state level by elected officials.

7 minutes ago, MDC said:

The reddest state in the country is WY. About a third of voting age adults in the state voted for their Republican Governor, but we should empower him to make medical and moral decisions for everyone.

Thats freedom. 👍🏻 

You must have missed the “How a Bill becomes a Law” video in grade school.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, MDC said:

Thats freedom. 👍🏻 

Sorry, I don't get your point.  :dunno: 

7 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I know. :dunno:

Between the governor of Wyoming and the Wyoming legislature, of course they should be making the decisions. Wyoming doesn't want  degenerate perverts from SF, LA, or NY forcing genderfluid groomers into their kindergarten teaching positions.

12 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

My point is that the elected officials in a given state aren’t necessarily any more representative of the will of the people than SCOTUS. And that Roe is upholding individual rights, revoking Roe is empowering states to restrict the rights of their citizens. 

Freedom :bandana: 

Just now, Voltaire said:

I know. :dunno:

Between the governor of Wyoming and the Wyoming legislature, of course they should be making the decisions. Wyoming doesn't want  degenerate perverts from SF, LA, or NY forcing genderfluid groomers into their kindergarten teaching positions.

All I can think of is something about only 1/3 of voting age adults voted, so 2/3 aren't represented.  If so, that sounds like a voter participation problem, not a democratic-republic/federalist systemic problem.  :dunno:

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

My point is that the elected officials in a given state aren’t necessarily any more representative of the will of the people than SCOTUS. And that Roe is upholding individual rights, revoking Roe is empowering states to restrict the rights of their citizens. 

Freedom :bandana: 

Well, the entire concept of our system is to vote to elect people who represent your will.  If you disagree with that, that is another subject.

You also falsely claim abortion is a "right."  You don't have the right to walk down the street and kill somebody; some people view abortion as that, or worse.  I discussed that earlier.  One of Alito's main points is that 50 years after Roe there is no national consensus on this issue, nowhere close in fact.  

I believe we'll get a federal "last resort" statute.  My daughter this week said something like "Dad, if I had an ectopic pregnancy in Texas, I'd have to die!!!"  Well, I'm not up on the details of the Texas law, but I find that hard to believe.  But if that is the case, it will get fixed quite quickly, either by local courts, or state supreme court, or SCOTUS.  The right to life for the mother will be protected.

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Well, the entire concept of our system is to vote to elect people who represent your will.  If you disagree with that, that is another subject.

I don’t disagree with that. I disagree with the GC notion that SCOTUS upholding Roe is government infringement but governors and state legislatures making moral / medical decisions for people is freedom. 

13 minutes ago, MDC said:

I don’t disagree with that. I disagree with the GC notion that SCOTUS upholding Roe is government infringement but governors and state legislatures making moral / medical decisions for people is freedom. 

I respect that opinion, and I can see an argument that in the absence of a national consensus, it should be left to the moral decision of the parents (I think the dad should have a say, but that's a different topic as well).  But again, this is a complex issue, and there are people who have very different opinions than yours.

I actually respected TorridJoe's opinion, which was that it was a woman's choice up to birth, even though I disagreed.  There are two absolutes here:  conception and birth.  The rest is really some version of, pardon the pun, Solomon splitting the baby.

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

I respect that opinion, and I can see an argument that in the absence of a national consensus, it should be left to the moral decision of the parents (I think the dad should have a say, but that's a different topic as well).  But again, this is a complex issue, and there are people who have very different opinions than yours.

I actually respected TorridJoe's opinion, which was that it was a woman's choice up to birth, even though I disagreed.  There are two absolutes here:  conception and birth.  The rest is really some version of, pardon the pun, Solomon splitting the baby.

I don’t think so. There’s some point where it stops being a fetus and becomes a baby. I think viability was a pretty good barometer and I don’t see what was wrong with the old standard.

Put it this way, if a woman has a miscarriage at 8 weeks that is upsetting but you don’t typically feel like your baby died. Now 20 weeks would be a different ballgame, that would be truly awful.

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

I don’t think so. There’s some point where it stops being a fetus and becomes a baby. I think viability was a pretty good barometer and I don’t see what was wrong with the old standard.

Put it this way, if a woman has a miscarriage at 8 weeks that is upsetting but you don’t typically feel like your baby died. Now 20 weeks would be a different ballgame, that would be truly awful.

I didn't say that well; I fall into the Solomon camp as well, although I would have the cutoff before 20 weeks.  Also I can't speak for how a mother feels from a miscarriage; my wife was lucky to have never experienced it.

10 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I’m not entirely sure where the line should be. I think a fetus assumes some rights of personhood at some point but I don’t know when. There isn’t a religious or medical consensus. 

The GOP laws they’re enacting in states like Texas are nuts and you’ll see more of it if Roe is repealed. 

32 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I didn't say that well; I fall into the Solomon camp as well, although I would have the cutoff before 20 weeks.  Also I can't speak for how a mother feels from a miscarriage; my wife was lucky to have never experienced it.

I would’ve had it earlier too, and there’d be support for that since medical technology continues to advance.

33 minutes ago, MDC said:

I’m not entirely sure where the line should be. I think a fetus assumes some rights of personhood at some point but I don’t know when. There isn’t a religious or medical consensus. 

The GOP laws they’re enacting in states like Texas are nuts and you’ll see more of it if Roe is repealed. 

And many states will have abortion up until birth laws.

• Haha 1