RaiderHaters Revenge

Roe V Wade overturned!!! Leaked, SCOTUS SHOULD BE IMPEACHED

5 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Why do you call it an "insurrection"‽

I'll tell you why. Because some hack reporter said it first, then the liberal politicians thought yeah, that's better than what we were saying. Let's say that now.

Actually dumbass, even the blue collar distinction is there have been riots after the f****** Red Sox won the world series. When you scale the f****** walls of the US Capital looking to overturn the election and hang the vice president? That ain't the same thing. 

Jesus, even the French and the Italians have never done that.

It just isn't. And sure as f*** don't call yourself a patriot when you do so.

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Even down at the trailer park? Can’t we give them feeebies too? 

Nope. In fact not only is it free but we will pay POC $1,000 to have an abortion. Seems like the right thing to do.

4 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Actually dumbass, even the blue collar distinction is there have been riots after the f****** Red Sox won the world series. When you scale the f****** walls of the US Capital looking to overturn the election and hang the vice president? That ain't the same thing. 

It just isn't. And sure as f*** don't call yourself a patriot when you do so.

Hang the VP? :lol:

Wow. Talk about a focking liberal take. 

Next you'll say that illegals swimming to the US deserve to be let in. :lol:

27 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

What?  I'm not changing anything.  Why is it that the riot at the Capitol can not be talked about without having a bunch of "whatabouts" from the stupid antifa riots?  I don't think a single person here has downplayed those other riots, that was the media.

Awesome irony right there!  🤣

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Hang the VP? :lol:

Wow. Talk about a focking liberal take. 

Next you'll say that illegals swimming to the US deserve to be let in. :lol:

Again dumbass. There are pictures. Your crew actually erected a God damn Gallows. 

And again if we saw this in any other country? We'd roll our eyes and think what a s*** hole banana Republic that place is.

1 minute ago, wiffleball said:

Again dumbass. There are pictures. Your crew actually erected a God damn Gallows. 

And again if we saw this in any other country? We'd roll our eyes and think what a s*** hole banana Republic that place is.

What a force the conservatives sent in to take over the country!! :lol:

A few people out of the thousands that were there went in armed with cell phones, stole a coat rack, and left when they were asked to. And their leader was dressed up in his favorite dungeons and dragons garb. :banana:

• Haha 1

Just now, Utilit99 said:

A few people out of the thousands that were there went in armed with cell phones, stole a coat rack, and left when they were asked to. And their leader was dressed up in his favorite dungeons and dragons garb. :banana:

wow. Talk about delusional. I mean, even if you don't want to admit it here? Maybe just read some stuff and educate yourself?

wow. Talk about delusional. I mean, even if you don't want to admit it here? Maybe just read some stuff and educate yourself?

Yeah, forward your best cnn+ links. :lol:

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Hey, it turns out that no one's ever been charged with leaving their child in a hot car. So I guess that never f****** happened?  Yeah, they were charged with murder and child endangerment, but never leaving a child in a hot car!

That's because the charge isn't "leaving their child in a hot car".  :dunno:

58 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Nice trolling

1 minute ago, avoiding injuries said:

Wait, there was a riot at the capital? N-word ending in a please…

NOT A RIOT!! Insurrection bltch. They were tryning to take over the United States of America and hang the VP and kill aoc and steal a coat rack and take some selfies and then leave peacefully. 

18 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

NOT A RIOT!! Insurrection bltch. They were tryning to take over the United States of America and hang the VP and kill aoc and steal a coat rack and take some selfies and then leave peacefully. 

Didn't it technically meet the definition of an insurrection though?  I know it's a bad sounding word but what happened was technically an insurrection.

insurrection

in·sur·rec·tion | \ ˌin(t)-sə-ˈrek-shən  \

Definition of insurrection

: an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Didn't it technically meet the definition of an insurrection though?  I know it's a bad sounding word but what happened was technically an insurrection.

insurrection

: an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government

Why did the left only use the word "insurrection" against the conservatives and not once against the democrats all of 2020?

The left was stupid in this one and everyone knows it. 

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

Why did the left only use the word "insurrection" against the conservatives and not once against the democrats all of 2020?

The left was stupid in this one and everyone knows it. 

Because it's a scarier sounding word.  Of course they are going to try and make it sound worse against republicans.

6 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Because it's a scarier sounding word.  Of course they are going to try and make it sound worse against republicans.

Doesn't make it ok. It's a foolish charge and is inflammatory. The conservatives didn't do that about 2020. They just said they were definitively not mostly peaceful protests. Because they weren't.

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Doesn't make it ok. It's a foolish charge and is inflammatory. The conservatives didn't do that about 2020. They just said they were definitively not mostly peaceful protests. Because they weren't.

How is it inflammatory?  If you are going to say that using the accurate term, insurrection, is inflammatory then you should agree that Trump's speech beforehand would also be considered inflammatory.

3 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

They're wrong.  Who's arguing that here?  I think you want to have this conversation with the media or others that do not post here.  I haven't seen anyone here downplay the antifa riots but I've seen a lot of downplaying of what happened at the Capitol.  How do you not see that?

I saw it in abundance from the MSM and Democrats across the board. In fact when one law enforcement official dared to be honest and call it a riot, a reporter furrowed his brown disapprovingly and said "dont do that..."

Its repugnant

Just now, RLLD said:

I saw it in abundance from the MSM and Democrats across the board. In fact when one law enforcement official dared to be honest and call it a riot, a reporting furrowed his brown disapprovingly and said "dont do that..."

Its repugnant

That's another great example as to why our media sucks.

35 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

That's another great example as to why our media sucks.

And yet another example of what the left was doing. It's not just the media. Listen to politicians. It's all on the liberals who are doing this.

5 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

And yet another example of what the left was doing.

And I don't think anyone here denies that, do they?

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

And I don't think anyone here denies that, do they?

No. They agree with the liberals in what they say about this topic. 

9 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

No- I was speaking to the idea that the Court has had items leaked in the past building on the idea of the draft now being leaked. You guys just like to make things something they are not.

Well in this instance it was a draft that was leaked, which has never happened before. That was the discussion. Trying to minimize that by pointing to something less secretive being leaked was what prompted the dog pile. 

2 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Left when they were asked to? God damn. The purposeful ignorance of you morons just amazes me.

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

insurrection

By this definition, CHAZ was much more of an insurrection, since they actually took over a section of Seattle for an extended time.  As would be any BLM riot where they actually used those molotov cocktails on government buildings.  :dunno:

3 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

there is no connection to an insurrection, just cause you keep saying it doesn't make it true

yes people have been convicted and plead

remove insurrection from your sentence and I agree with everything else you said

it was significant, it was stupid, it should have never happened

but it WAS NOT an attempt to overthrow the govt

, So do you think the gallows was photoshopped? Have you read any of the testimony between Congress people and Trump people?  No. I'm betting you run from those stories like a b**** from a nightmare. That's why they invented newsmax. For triggered purposely ignorant pussies like you.

Just because you don't like the word insurrection doesn't mean that's not exactly what it f****** was.

Tell me why exactly it's not an insurrection compared to what you consider an actual insurrection.

Just because you don't like the word insurrection doesn't mean that's not exactly what it f****** was.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

:lol:

It is kind of funny, everything Biden touches has gone to complete shlt. Inflation, the markets, foreign affairs, educators grooming children, overreaching medical mandates, law enforcement respect levels destroyed, FBI & CIA weaponized, on and on and on, it's endless... It's all on fire, everything.

Yet, the country is distracted arguing wether states should be allowed to govern themselves when it comes to murdering unborn children. All I can do is sit back and laugh. Most of us knew it was going to be bad but, nobody could imagine what a failure Biden has been. 1.5 years in and he's clearly the worst president in history. An absolute failure on every conceivable level.

Fock it, let it burn. We brought this on ourselves.

• Thanks 3

50 minutes ago, Reality said:

It is kind of funny, everything Biden touches has gone to complete shlt. Inflation, the markets, foreign affairs, educators grooming children, overreaching medical mandates, law enforcement respect levels destroyed, FBI & CIA weaponized, on and on and on, it's endless... It's all on fire, everything.

Yet, the country is distracted arguing wether states should be allowed to govern themselves when it comes to murdering unborn children. All I can do is sit back and laugh. Most of us knew it was going to be bad but, nobody could imagine what a failure Biden has been. 1.5 years in and he's clearly the worst president in history. An absolute failure on every conceivable level.

Fock it, let it burn. We brought this on ourselves.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

So, once again, the left breaks the rules they don't like because they're losing. Headed for a bloodbath in the mid-terms so they leak a draft of an opinion to rouse the rabble. 

The right needs to take the gloves off like the left did decades ago and get in the gutter with them. Otherwise...

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

So, once again, the left breaks the rules they don't like because they're losing. Headed for a bloodbath in the mid-terms so they leak a draft of an opinion to rouse the rabble. 

The right needs to take the gloves off like the left did decades ago and get in the gutter with them. Otherwise...

Lol still only concerned with the leak?  The SC had to know this would happen if this opinion did become official

24 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Hey look, it’s another post from moderate guy. He’s a smooth cat, right down the middle. He’s above all this partisan bickering. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Hey look, it’s another post from moderate guy. He’s a smooth cat, right down the middle. He’s above all this partisan bickering. 

Do you disagree with his statement?

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Lol still only concerned with the leak?  The SC had to know this would happen if this opinion did become official

Lol still shrugging off the leak? You're part of the problem. Nothing is off limits as long as your side wins. Pathetic.

6 hours ago, wiffleball said:

The French stormed Versailles, kidnapped the king and queen, then executed them. 

In Italy, Mussolini and his mistress were also kidnapped and executed by firing squad.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

The Dems were not on the brink of extinction.  

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

Lol still shrugging off the leak? You're part of the problem. Nothing is off limits as long as your side wins. Pathetic.

Not shrugging it off, but it’s funny how some people think that’s the bigger story here.

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

The Dems were not on the brink of extinction.  

You don’t think they were going to get hammered in November and this might change things?