Sign in to follow this  
dogcows

White supremacist murder spree in Buffalo

12 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

So he's a typical trying to impress people on the Internet?

That's your daily job. God knows you don't do anything else all day.

23 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I was fishing all weekend so I wasn't up on the news all that much.  I just saw the video of the shooting and it's disturbing.  The dude came across a white guy, pointed his gun at him, said sorry, did not shoot him and then proceeded on.  What a sick fock.

But it wasn't racially motivated

6 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I don't see how it's possible anyone could reach that conclusion.

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Just read this thread.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Is this your planning period?  Study Hall?  Lunch duty?

I keep reading that is moron had written some things about his motivations but cannot seem to locate those.  Does anyone have anything on him documenting his beliefs or intended actions?  So far I can only find people making assumptions based on the context instead of any facts that I can locate. 

• Sad 1

Want to see what racism is?

"Gendron was charged with first-degree murder and was ordered held without bail after pleading not guilty Saturday. "

If he were black, he would be back on the streets already. 

• Confused 2

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I keep reading that is moron had written some things about his motivations but cannot seem to locate those.  Does anyone have anything on him documenting his beliefs or intended actions?  So far I can only find people making assumptions based on the context instead of any facts that I can locate. 

This is supposedly a google doc that he published, 180 pages, that goes into everything.  I'm sure if you search hard enough you can find it.

• Confused 1

And he's only 85% racist it seems as two of the victims were white. 

Unless he's also 15% racist against whites as well. 🤔

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

This is supposedly a google doc that he published, 180 pages, that goes into everything.  I'm sure if you search hard enough you can find it.

What did you read in it?

6 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

And he's only 85% racist it seems as two of the victims were white. 

Unless he's also 15% racist against whites as well. 🤔

The guy literally avoided shooting a white guy and apologized for aiming his gun at him.

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

The guy literally avoided shooting a white guy and apologized for aiming his gun at him.

See? He has some level of respect at least. 

4 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

You have proven beyond the shadow of a doubt...you are a dope.

Congrats.

And no- I never get tired of slapping people like you, Fireballer, HT, and Utilit99 around. And being smarter than the dumbest people in the room isn't that big an accomplishment for me. 

You've never accomplished anything. That's why you spend your days surrounded by little kids. You can't compete in the grown up world. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The 'festo is very hard to find online.

This took way too much digging.

Why this squeaked through, I don't know. @RLLD If you can click through here, you'll get to it.

It's interesting because I had access to it within the few hours after the shooting and I didn't think to save it. I see people adamantly denying that he said certain things (that he did say) who only have MSM context.

18 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

You've never accomplished anything. That's why you spend your days surrounded by little kids. You can't compete in the grown up world. 

Oh NOES! An anonymous Internet douche who thinks oral and vaginal sex are exactly the same doesn't like me.

Whatever will I do!!

Have fun at your circle jerk with the rest of your (inability to) think tank.

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

Oh NOES! An anonymous Internet douche who thinks oral and vaginal sex are exactly the same doesn't like me.

Whatever will I do!!

Have fun at your circle jerk with the rest of your (inability to) think tank.

I've already given you the difference between oral and vaginal sex dum-dum. One facilitates pregnancy and the other doesn't. 

You aren't even the smartest guy in your classroom. 

• Haha 2

52 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I mean- before you page through the thread (if you hate yourself enough to do that). Write down 5 names of people you think would defend the guy and try to make it so it wasn't racially motivated.

I'd bet you get 4 out of the 5 at least. 

Just now, 5-Points said:

I've already given you the difference between oral and vaginal sex dum-dum. One facilitates pregnancy and the other doesn't. 

You aren't even the smartest guy in your classroom. 

And yet you spent posts arguing with me over it saying "Explain these quotes." 

I can only assume you were just being argumentative without reading what I said. Then when you finally realized it you mentally shat yourself realizing how stupid you looked and are now backtracking to try and make it seem like the problem was someone else all along. 

50 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Thanks, hoping to poke around and see if we have another racist act here like we did with Darrell Brooks Jr. and what not. 

11 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

And yet you spent posts arguing with me over it saying "Explain these quotes." 

I can only assume you were just being argumentative without reading what I said. Then when you finally realized it you mentally shat yourself realizing how stupid you looked and are now backtracking to try and make it seem like the problem was someone else all along. 

Re-read the thread dumbass. I answered your irrelevant question right off the bat. 

5 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Re-read the thread dumbass. I answered your irrelevant question right off the bat. 

And that's why you continued typing responses on the same line of thinking...

44 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

That's gonna leave a mark. True too.

28 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

That's gonna leave a mark. True too.

I'm doing pretty well for myself. Thanks though weirdo. 

9 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Gutterboy and Worms made the same point earlier in the thread, trying to link this guy's actions to the great replacement theory." The former newspaper Washington Post did the same thing by tying the attack to Great Replacement Theory and Elise Stepanik.

There's a logical fallacy here.  It's the same one about Hitler loving Wagner's music. We're all supposed to think that Wagner's music sucks because Goebbels's made propaganda films showed Nazis marching to it. Well, it's definitely not a good look for Wagner, granted, but it's not his fault.  The man was 60 years dead before the Nazis arrived on the scene. His music is decades older than Adolph and it doesn't suck just because a bunch of his fans turned into lunatics. He was a 19th century German, he had nothing to do with the Nazis, or their use of his music.

So, I don't have the time/energy to discuss this theory too much, and aren't familiar with it much. For now, all my time I can set aside for this site is going to the movie draft. I did find that all the leftoid search engines are dominated by pages of MSM articles denouncing it, gaslighting and lying. Anyway, you always have to go to the source. I dug up Tucker himself making the case, you can judge for yourself if it has merit.

The MSM lies to us and gaslights us constantly. When some Bernie Bro shot up a congressional baseball game, you don't blame Bernie Sanders for the lone lunatic. Don't rely on secondhand smears and incorrect framing from paid partisan sources. If you're going to sh*t on Tucker, feel free, but do it in context.

Try arguing "Great Replacement Theory is good/bad for XYZ" reasons and not "Great Replacement Theory is bad because some violent 18 y/o sh*tbag racist with mental health issues likes it".

The issue is it’s a dangerous, racist theory that will only lead to bigotry and hate. Granted most of its adherents will not go so far as to actually kill minorities. Doesn’t mean it isn’t vile

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

The issue is it’s a dangerous, racist theory that will only lead to bigotry and hate. Granted most of its adherents will not go so far as to actually kill minorities. Doesn’t mean it isn’t vile

this isn't a right wing theory. This is an everybody theory because for years, everyone beleived this, both left and right. The only difference is that the left championed and celebrated it while the right resented it. Now though, I think it holds less water post -Trump. With the rate that minorities are coming to their senses and leaving the elitist freakshow, anti-parent, pro-criminal Democrats and shifting to the populist GOP increasingly run by ordinary people similar to themselves, the theory loses steam IMO.

17 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

:lol:

Liberals sure love to push racism.

26 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

says the guy who supports the party that only appoints people based on color and LGNTASGJAORGJAEGADFG status

24 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

this isn't a right wing theory. This is an everybody theory because for years, everyone beleived this, both left and right. The only difference is that the left championed and celebrated it while the right resented it. Now though, I think it holds less water post -Trump. With the rate that minorities are coming to their senses and leaving the elitist freakshow, anti-parent, pro-criminal Democrats and shifting to the populist GOP increasingly run by ordinary people similar to themselves, the theory loses steam IMO.

It is a right wing theory. I guess back in the day you had and melting pot ideal and so forth but that was welcomed and believed to contribute to the strength of the country. This modem iteration is strictly a right-wing hate fest.

• Like 1

When people in Texas don’t want people from California moving there it’s because of the way they vote. Muh racism! 

7 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

It is a right wing theory. I guess back in the day you had and melting pot ideal and so forth but that was welcomed and believed to contribute to the strength of the country. This modem iteration is strictly a right-wing hate fest.

No it’s not.  It’s just politics, not new. There was resistance to the homestead act. Why? Fear that the men who went to those territories would vote a certain way.  There was resistance to the carpetbaggers during reconstruction.  They voted different as well. When you live in a cave all you see are shadows. 

21 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

news networks still leading with right wing racist

Not that it matters, right wing left wing who cares, but why would you and others here say he is a left wing racist?

12 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

False. Both sides. All everybody subscribed to it. Here's a left wing activist celebrating Great Replacement Theory circa 2010:

Demographic Change and the Future of the Parties - Center for American Progress Action

This was a common sentiment in both parties pre-Trump as per the GOP autopsy in the wake of Sh*tt Romney's defeat in 2012. The Dems were going to turn Texas blue yada yada yada.

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Not that it matters, right wing left wing who cares, but why would you and others here say he is a left wing racist?

cause he said so himself, its not tough

hes a self proclaimed bernie bro, who identifies as a center left authoritarian

He claims he’s a blend of Nazi and Green Nationalism and a “left-wing authoritarian.”

What does all of this mean?

Well, independent journalist Mike Cernovich talked about it online — after all, Mike was actually listed in that manifesto.

Here’s what Mike said: “The manifesto of the terrorist who killed people today contains the following: – He did a chart of Jewish people and included me under “troll Jew.” – Rejection of Christianity. – An admission that he is is “authoritarian left wing.” – Hybrid Nazi and “green nationalism.”

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

cause he said so himself, its not tough

hes a self proclaimed bernie bro, who identifies as a center left authoritarian

You read the manifesto?  I have not, just going off what's being reported, that he's a self described white supremecist.