Cloaca du jour

Media Event!! Jan 6th Propaganda!! Tonight!! Official Thread!!

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Ever notice that the people who cry the most about “fake newz” are also the must gullible dullards?

Absolutely.  They are fine with fake news as long as it supports their agenda.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, vomit said:

So the diary isn’t hers, but the FBI got a warrant to get it back.  Lol.  How would that work? “Hey judge, there’s a fake diary out there that doesn’t belong to the presidents daughter. Can we go knock a door in and get it back?””  Thanks your honor. The FBI is right wing trash now? And the judge who signed the warrant??

I don't doubt that the diary is fake.   But one sentence saying "showers with dad (probably not appropriate)" doesn't tell you much.  We have no idea how old she was when this occurred.

6 minutes ago, vomit said:

Tbf it sounds like it was her diary but it was stolen, not discovered. And we only have Project Veritas’s word to go on for the contents.

They seem reputable. Good enough for me! :D 

Trump took the wheel.  Russia hoax. Kids in cages. Yeah, it’s the right that falls for fake news. Macedonian trolls. Bleach. Pee Pee tape. Too funny. 

Ever notice how the same Geeks who complain constantly about MSM fake news are themselves the biggest consumers of right wing fake news?

And when you point that out, their excuse is that they are no dumber or more gullible than the people they complain about 24/7?

🤡 🤡 🤡 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, MDC said:

Tbf it sounds like it was her diary but it was stolen, not discovered. And we only have Project Veritas’s word to go on for the contents.

They seem reputable. Good enough for me! :D 

They also paid the person who "found" the diary $40k.  I'm sure it wouldn't be worth $40k if it didn't have such salacious claims.  Makes you think if it's possible that the woman added to the diary and to her bank account.

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Wow. 

No you're right, we should absolutely 100% believe the word of a drug addict who made $40K selling information that she found.  100% trustworthy person right there.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

In all her testimony, the focus is on whether Trump grabbed the steering wheel of the car or the arm of the secret service agent.  Not the important details like he wanted to lead these people to Capitol building, not that he was telling the secret service to turn of the magnometers and let the people in with the weapons, or the fact that this wasn't a spur of the moment decision but something planned for days, what was the President's state of mine...nope, the focus should be on whether the story Cassidy that was told to her is 100% accurate.   Cause really that's really what we need to know about January 6th.

I've said this before, but IMO the main point of Beast-gate is that much of her testimony is heresay, and it brings the veracity of all of it up for question.  This is after all an inquisition and not a trial, so there is no defense case.

Also, I listened some more to her testimony.  I have no doubt that he wanted to go down to the Capitol.  Regarding the magnetometers, you could interpret that in one of two ways, depending on what movie you are watching (as Scott Adams has described).  In your movie, he was an evil dictator hoping for as many flagpoles to make it through to take over the country.  In my movie, he wasn't concerned for his own safety because he felt they were marching for him, and he wanted to be with his loyal followers.

I have never doubted the following:  Trump is a narcissistic petulant child, particularly when he doesn't get his way.  He loved the idea of a rally at the Capitol and wanted to be there to soak up the love.  He let it go on longer than he should have, because he loved the idea of people doing that stuff.  To the extent that is criminal, I'm fine with him being prosecuted.  Frankly the Georgia SoS election phone call is the most damning, potentially-criminal thing he did.

I also have no doubts of the following:  Trump was still butt hurt about the election.  But hdidn't plan a coup, he didn't work with Proud Boys or any other organization to foment a violent riot, he didn't really want Mike Pence killed by a dull prop guillotine.  But this is the movie that you seem to be watching, for sure @Fnord, so we will have to agree to disagree.

I've never been a huge Trumper, but I defend him here mostly because I believe the above (he is narcissistic and petulant, not an evil sociopath) but the MSM works 24/7 to paint him as the latter.  I really hope DeSantis gets the nod in 2024, but like Bill Barr, I'll vote for Trump over most any woke candidate the hard Left puts up.  :cheers: 

• Sad 1

29 minutes ago, vomit said:

No you're right, we should absolutely 100% believe the word of a drug addict who made $40K selling information that she found.  100% trustworthy person right there.

The diary and its contents are real.  Sorry for your loss. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

If concerned about a fake entry, the Biden camp could perform forensic analysis of the diary.  :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

If concerned about a fake entry, the Biden camp could perform forensic analysis of the diary.  :thumbsup:

She blames him for being sexually charged in her adult life and having affairs. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Just so I am clear on this - You referenced Biden's daughter's diary, which is a news story that's been out there for what - 6 months?    MDC and Vomit pounce on you for "falling for fake news" for a story/reference that is factual but they are completely unaware of because CNN doesn't talk about it.    Then they use the "HT fell for a fake news story that's actually not fake" to make the case that people on the right "always" fall for fake news?    

Do I have that right or did I fall into some alternate reality wormhole?   Because,  wow. . . . 

5 minutes ago, Masshole said:

Just so I am clear on this - You referenced Biden's daughter's diary, which is a news story that's been out there for what - 6 months?    MDC and Vomit pounce on you for "falling for fake news" for a story/reference that is factual but they are completely unaware of because CNN doesn't talk about it.    Then they use the "HT fell for a fake news story that's actually not fake" to make the case that people on the right "always" fall for fake news?    

Do I have that right or did I fall into some alternate reality wormhole?   Because,  wow. . . . 

Do we know that it was in fact her diary and that she claims the president showered with her?  Can you share?  I'm not saying it's fake, just that it's suspect.

I've always thought Biden was a creep, so I welcome any proof of that.  I just didnt see any of that in my 2 mins of googling.

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

She blames him for being sexually charged in her adult life and having affairs. 

Sorry, my point was that I doubt Biden's camp would perform such an analysis, because they know the answer.  Much better to do nothing and let your MSM and Big Tech lackies drive a Big Fake narrative.

34 minutes ago, Masshole said:

Yup. 

28 minutes ago, vomit said:

Do we know that it was in fact her diary and that she claims the president showered with her?  Can you share?  I'm not saying it's fake, just that it's suspect.

I've always thought Biden was a creep, so I welcome any proof of that.  I just didnt see any of that in my 2 mins of googling.

Yes

2 hours ago, vomit said:

what?  Biden took inappropriate showers with his daughter? :lol:

I have no idea what you're talking about.  But I would not be surprised if any of this was true either.

Have you heard about Hunter's laptop yet?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Masshole said:

Yes, also known as a typical Thursday at the GC.

16 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Have you heard about Hunter's laptop yet?

This one I have heard of.  I listened to a whole podcast on it.

2 minutes ago, vomit said:

This one I have heard of.  I listened to a whole podcast on it.

So who put out the fake news about that? 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So who put out the fake news about that? 

I have no idea

15 minutes ago, vomit said:

I have no idea

They didn’t cover that in the podcast? Yeah,I doubt it.  It’s central to the story.  Liar. 

2 hours ago, Masshole said:

I’m not saying her diary didn’t get out. I’m saying we don’t know what the contents of it are because it was apparently stolen and the only source on its contents is Project Veritas.

The Geeks who complain about fake news all the time are quick to swallow this one. :unsure: 

It’s funny when. MDC is doing his usual played out troll thing and then tries to act informed. 🤡. Happens a lot. Stick to the trolling foolish. You’re not any good at adulting. 

i dont know how anyone can pay attention this and realize the left is openly trying to push republicans to desantis.

So when are the secret service agents who were attacked by Trump, who we know are willing to testify, going to testify? 

🤣🤣🤣   

This whole thing is an abuse of power. On our dime. 

4 hours ago, MDC said:

I’m not saying her diary didn’t get out. I’m saying we don’t know what the contents of it are because it was apparently stolen and the only source on its contents is Project Veritas.

The Geeks who complain about fake news all the time are quick to swallow this one. :unsure: 

It wasn't stolen.  It was abandoned by Ashley.   The diary was passed around before given to Project Veritas, so a ton of potential sources.  Project Veritas turned the diary over to authorities and did not report on the contents.   So wrong on all of your facts as you complain about fake news.  

8 minutes ago, jonmx said:

It wasn't stolen.  It was abandoned by Ashley.   The diary was passed around before given to Project Veritas, so a ton of potential sources.  Project Veritas turned the diary over to authorities and did not report on the contents.   So wrong on all of your facts as you complain about fake news.  

According to the DailyMail.com, Ashley Biden, a drug addict, left her personal diary under a mattress in a Palm Beach, Florida halfway house where she stayed during a rehab stint. The diary reportedly details her drug abuse, sex addiction and her being “hypersexualized.” 

Ashley Biden also recounts times she showered with her father when she was young, something she allegedly wrote was “probably not appropriate,” says DailyMail.com.

‘I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate)’ 

Alleged January 2019 diary entry by Ashley Biden

The diary reportedly came to light after a Florida woman who stayed in the room Ashley Biden vacated at the halfway house discovered it in 2020 and sold it for $40,000 to a media organization, Project Veritas, says DailyMail.com. This woman, Aimee Harris, is being investigated by the FBI regarding her involvement with the diary, which the outlet says the Bidens allegedly reported stolen in a burglary.

Who knows? You’d need Jerry Springer to work this hillbilly psychodrama out. But this sure seems like the type of scurrilous rumor the GC would dismiss as “fake news” if it was targeting someone they liked.

9 minutes ago, MDC said:

The Biden's reported the diary stolen, but the FBI now does not consider it to have been stolen.  The real scandal in this case is why the FBI raided the homes of reporters, lied on warrants, got access to their Google and Apple email accounts of these reporters, and confiscated their phones and laptops and still haven't returned them.   

Just now, jonmx said:

The Biden's reported the diary stolen, but the FBI now does not consider it to have been stolen.  The real scandal in this case is why the FBI raided the homes of reporters, lied on warrants, got access to their Google and Apple email accounts of these reporters, and confiscated their phones and laptops and still haven't returned them.   

That may all be true and yet the only source we have on the contents of the diary is the word of the sleazy partisan activist group that paid $40k for it. 

A little odd that the same Geeks who do a lot of hand wringing about media ethics are taking this story as gospel. 

:mellow: 

21 minutes ago, MDC said:

That may all be true and yet the only source we have on the contents of the diary is the word of the sleazy partisan activist group that paid $40k for it. 

A little odd that the same Geeks who do a lot of hand wringing about media ethics are taking this story as gospel. 

:mellow: 

This jackass. Just go back to trolling. It masks your stupidity. Veritas didn’t report on the diary.  They returned it. Yet you keep saying they did, when you were told they didn’t. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This jackass. Just go back to trolling.

Oh he is :lol:

The diary reportedly came to light after a Florida woman who stayed in the room Ashley Biden vacated at the halfway house discovered it in 2020 and sold it for $40,000 to a media organization, Project Veritas, says DailyMail.com.

:dunno: 

On 6/30/2022 at 9:48 AM, Fnord said:

But Trump... damn man. Go find some good international news outlets and follow what's going on. I'm sure you're one that doesn't trust legacy journalism like the major networks and papers, but look at the AP, Reuters, BBC, Aljazeera. They'll all verify the reality and gravity of what Trump did, and more importantly what he unsuccessfully tried to do. I'm guessing the legal necessities to prosecute a treason charge aren't on the table in this case, but there's no way in hell he didn't commit seditious conspiracy and witness tampering at the very least. Don't let the BS deflections about the SS and the limo sway anything. It literally doesn't matter whether that was true or totally made up. 

I like how when the steering wheel thing came out it was the big story, all msm and leftist out there was screaming about it (fnord) and then when it was shown to be BS a few hours later, then they say that’s not the important part (fnord).  Lol. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Masshole said:

TBH I’m not sure why they’re trying to get him with this 1/6 stuff, I’m sure you could probably get him with some sort of tax evasion or something