Cloaca du jour

Media Event!! Jan 6th Propaganda!! Tonight!! Official Thread!!

10 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Right after the murder charges for all the people that died that day.

And let’s not forget driving out of class.There’s no way he has a passenger endorsement to drive the limo .  Especially from the back seat. 

2 hours ago, wiffleball said:

It's amazing to me from glancing through this thread how few of you actually watched any of the hearings.

Why would anyone want to watch a liberal whinefest?

15 hours ago, craftsman said:

Why would anyone want to watch a liberal whinefest?

You don't need to watch it. There are scores of news organizations that have done summaries of what's covered in the hearings. You may want to take a look at them if you don't want to be the rube that votes for people that committed treason. I'd link a few for you if I thought you cared, but you don't.

I've noticed that a large percentage of Republican voters in this country are basically incapable of changing their minds about anything, preferring to remain ignorant over being challenged about their misguided beliefs. A core tenet of that philosophy is to remain totally oblivious to new information that comes out. 

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Fnord said:

You don't need to watch it. There are scores of news organizations that have done summaries of what's covered in the hearings. You may want to take a look at them if you don't want to be the rube that votes for people that committed treason. I'd link a few for you if I thought you cared, but you don't.

I've noticed that a large percentage of Republican voters in this country are basically incapable of changing their minds about anything, preferring to remain ignorant over being challenged about their misguided beliefs. A core tenet of that philosophy is to remain totally oblivious to new information that comes out. 

🤣🤣

7 minutes ago, Fnord said:

What about all the ones that switched from democrat to Republican? Are they incapable of changing their minds too? 

54 minutes ago, Fnord said:

I'm not interested in your backwards logic. Nor am I interested in liberal witch hunts.

And it's not a "hearing". It's a heavily edited and produced fake "reality" tv comedy targeted at liberals who love to hate.

And you all eat it up as if it's reality.

40 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What about all the ones that switched from democrat to Republican? Are they incapable of changing their minds too? 

You mean the ones that switched so they could vote for anyone but Trump in the Republican primaries because Republican voters can't be trusted to not vote for treasonous autocrats?

• Like 1

Just now, craftsman said:

I'm not interested in your backwards logic. Nor am I interested in liberal witch hunts.

And it's not a "hearing". It's a heavily edited and produced fake "reality" tv comedy targeted at liberals who love to hate.

And you all eat it up.

Refute any of the evidence. You can't. I get that the whole made for TV angle is off-putting but have you spent any time with the average American lately? They're fukking stupid and need something done like this to keep their interest. You'll be fine with it when the Republicans do something similar when they take power and flail about mindlessly looking for a villain to keep the base angry.

But the evidence explicitly points to DJT being a traitor that committed seditious conspiracy. Sorry you can't acknowledge the truth, as it sucks for all of us that anyone would ever support that POS again.

6 minutes ago, Fnord said:

You mean the ones that switched so they could vote for anyone but Trump in the Republican primaries because Republican voters can't be trusted to not vote for treasonous autocrats?

I’m talking about the ones that got him elected in 2016. Also, you do know he increased his vote tally in 2020, right? So I ask again, what about the ones that switched to Republican? Can they ever change their minds? In 2016,  over 200 counties in the swing states that went to Obama in 2008 /2012 went to Trump. 

58 minutes ago, Fnord said:

You mean like how you made up your mind about the Jan 6th hearings before they even started and you won't allow its ridiculous structure/format and the glaring lack of any real evidence change your mind about how they're going to send Trump to jail?    Like that?   

1 minute ago, Masshole said:

glaring lack of any real evidence

You just outed yourself as a low information, partisan nitwit. Congrats for not knowing what's actually going on.

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m talking about the ones that got him elected in 2016. Also, you do know he increased his vote tally in 2020, right? So I ask again, what about the ones that switched to Republican? Can they ever change their minds? In 2016,  over 200 counties in the swing states that went to Obama in 2008 /2012 went to Trump. 

You know the votes that increased Trump’s totals in 2020 were fraudulent,  right?

Look, the only way you're going to change their mind is if you can put the message on a baseball cap or a t-shirt.

I mean, at this point it's become cliche. There are so many interviews from comedians and legitimate news people and everyone else who walk up to some fat couple from Arkansas wearing maga hats and Trump t-shirts and ask them the most basic question like, " if Trump were elected then the vote was legitimate? "

Well yeah!

But if he wasn't then it's not ?

well yeah!

Headsmack

12 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Refute any of the evidence. You can't. I get that the whole made for TV angle is off-putting but have you spent any time with the average American lately? They're fukking stupid and need something done like this to keep their interest. You'll be fine with it when the Republicans do something similar when they take power and flail about mindlessly looking for a villain to keep the base angry.

But the evidence explicitly points to DJT being a traitor that committed seditious conspiracy. Sorry you can't acknowledge the truth, as it sucks for all of us that anyone would ever support that POS again.

No, I don't hang out with a bunch of liberals.

And you have no evidence of anything.

Day 1 Pelosi rejected the minority leader's suggestion of who should be included from the republican side on that phony committee. That was unprecedented in our government and a terrible look for Pelosi, and the liberal party as a whole.

Nothing more needs to be said.

3 minutes ago, Fnord said:

You just outed yourself as a low information, partisan nitwit. Congrats for not knowing what's actually going on.

Coming from you - I'll take that as a compliment.  

I'm probably wasting my time - but don't you feel just a little queasy about being a Jan 6th hearing fangirl?     

You know the votes that increased Trump’s totals in 2020 were fraudulent,  right?

What states? We need to get on that too. Also you didn’t answer the question.  You do what ignorant people do. Deflect. 

• Haha 1

What kills me is Susan Powell and others who threw out the most ridiculous b*******. Like Giuliani , Bannon, powell, with the kraken nonsense. They're defense now that they're getting crucified in court? "B******* is free speech!"  That is literally their defense. B******* is free speech.

I've posted in this thread Rudy Giuliani under oath in court saying that there's no evidence of voter fraud. We have theories, but..

I mean at a certain point, pull your head out of the sand. You guys are probably the same ones who still insist that Saddam had weapons of mass destruction. "Well he did..."

You can like Trump's ideas, I guess. And still realize that he's full of b*******. His fundraising organization got smacked with a huge fine for repeatedly screwing over his own donors. They donate one time, and there'd be fine print on the very bottom that would have their bank accounts keep getting hit over and over and over and over again. How can you not figure out at this point that he's running a scam?

Again, like his ideas. But he's just telling you what you want to hear. He's using populism as a marketing scam.

9 minutes ago, Fnord said:

You don’t even know what happened and where in 2016 but you think you do in 2020. Laughable. 

20 minutes ago, craftsman said:

No, I don't hang out with a bunch of liberals.

And you have no evidence of anything.

Day 1 Pelosi rejected the minority leader's suggestion of who should be included from the republican side on that phony committee. That was unprecedented in our government and a terrible look for Pelosi, and the liberal party as a whole.

Nothing more needs to be said.

You're just proving my point for me. That you can seriously still use this as a defense is absurd. Pelosi rejected 2 of McCarthy's preferred choices because they were potentially subjects of the investigation, which McCarthy knew would happen. It gave McCarthy cover to throw a fit and pull everyone, with the express purpose of being able to declare what you are now repeating. 

Every. Single. Person. That has testified is a life-long Republican that voted for Donald Trump. Most of them were hired by Trump. Many are risking their careers in Republican politics by testifying. But you keep believing there's no evidence, it just makes it easier for those of us that give a sh1t to identify those of you that don't. You're really doing us a favor by being so ignorant.  Thanks!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Fnord said:

You're just proving my point for me. That you can seriously still use this as a defense is absurd. Pelosi rejected 2 of McCarthy's preferred choices because they were potentially subjects of the investigation, which McCarthy knew would happen. It gave McCarthy cover to throw a fit and pull everyone, with the express purpose of being able to declare what you are now repeating. 

Every. Single. Person. That has testified is a life-long Republican that voted for Donald Trump. Most of them were hired by Trump. Many are risking their careers in Republican politics by testifying. But you keep believing there's no evidence, it just makes it easier for those of us that give a sh1t to identify those of you that don't. You're really doing us a favor by being so ignorant.  Thanks!

Casey Hutchinson is a life long Republican? She’s like 23-24. Weak. Star “Witness”!! Lol. 

53 minutes ago, Masshole said:

Coming from you - I'll take that as a compliment.  

I'm probably wasting my time - but don't you feel just a little queasy about being a Jan 6th hearing fangirl?     

Nope. I like being informed. I wish the hearings never would have needed to happen, but here we are. The Republicans are so clueless and corrupt that we have to rely on a bunch of clueless Democrats to keep the country from being destroyed.  Well done.

Nope. I like being informed. I wish the hearings never would have needed to happen, but here we are. The Republicans are so clueless and corrupt that we have to rely on a bunch of clueless Democrats to keep the country from being destroyed.  Well done.

Corrupt? Did someone say corrupt? Just exactly how did all those actual life long democrats who have been in government their whole life get so filthy rich? 

1 hour ago, Masshole said:

You mean like how you made up your mind about the Jan 6th hearings before they even started and you won't allow its ridiculous structure/format and the glaring lack of any real evidence change your mind about how they're going to send Trump to jail?    Like that?   

The glaring lack of real evidence? Have you even watched any of this? His own cabinet members. His own family for Christ's sake. His friends and allies. Sworn testimony from federal agents and all of the above. Hlaring lack of evidence?  

Honest to god, what are you looking for? A hand scribbled note on a Big Mac wrapper saying I intend to kill Mike pence and overthrow the government? 😂

• Thanks 1

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Casey Hutchinson is a life long Republican? She’s like 23-24. Weak. Star “Witness”!! Lol. 

She was a top aide to the Chief of Staff for the POTUS. She may be young but she's got bona fides and information that's extremely damning. And I'm not talking about the vehicle squabble between  DJT and SS that you love to harp on.

Hearsay form an intern that no one talked to is evidence, but signed affidavits and video aren’t. Checks out. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How about Trumps own daughter? How about his chief of staff? How about his lawyer? Want me to keep going? I mean, it's obvious you haven't looked at any of the hearings. Because your mind's already made up and you're no different than that fat Arkansas couple wearing a baseball cap. 🙂

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Hearsay form an intern that no one talked to is evidence, but signed affidavits and video aren’t. Checks out. 

Please elaborate.

57 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What states? We need to get on that too. Also you didn’t answer the question.  You do what ignorant people do. Deflect. 

Ignorant people deflect you say?

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Corrupt? Did someone say corrupt? Just exactly how did all those actual life long democrats who have been in government their whole life get so filthy rich? 

Deflection. Ignorance. You guys just can't stop pissing down your own legs and proving my points for me. Doesn't it ever get tiring being so wrong so often?

1 minute ago, wiffleball said:

Please elaborate.

:banana:

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

More deflections. More ignorance. Thanks for contributing!

Just now, Fnord said:

More deflections. More ignorance. Thanks for contributing!

take this fock down, boys.

ive had to listen to his shiiit for over a decade.

HT/RP is guilty of insurrection to the geek club.  an intentional effort to ruin the geek club for what agenda?

1 minute ago, taco breath said:

take this fock down, boys.

ive had to listen to his shiiit for over a decade.

Condolences. Too bad he's too dumb and stubborn to know when he's beat. But I'll keep at it cuz it's fun to show everyone else how ridiculous he is.

Condolences. Too bad he's too dumb and stubborn to know when he's beat. But I'll keep at it cuz it's fun to show everyone else how ridiculous he is.

it will be satisfying to kick him around for a long while.

Ignorant people deflect you say?

Deflection. Ignorance. You guys just can't stop pissing down your own legs and proving my points for me. Doesn't it ever get tiring being so wrong so often?

You brought up corruption. I stayed on the subject. The point being the corruption evens out. Still ignorant to what happened in 2016 but an expert on 2020. Lol. Racism! Russia! 

15 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

The glaring lack of real evidence? Have you even watched any of this? His own cabinet members. His own family for Christ's sake. His friends and allies. Sworn testimony from federal agents and all of the above. Hlaring lack of evidence?  

Honest to god, what are you looking for? A hand scribbled note on a Big Mac wrapper saying I intend to kill Mike pence and overthrow the government? 😂

Be careful...Masshole has a BS detector and it pings like crazy on stuff like this. Surprising that he hasn't been hired by some huge law firm by now. 

7 minutes ago, taco breath said:

HT/RP is guilty of insurrection to the geek club.  an intentional effort to ruin the geek club for what agenda?

HT is the dumbest poster on this board. It's not even close. 

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

Be careful...Masshole has a BS detector and it pings like crazy on stuff like this. Surprising that he hasn't been hired by some huge law firm by now. 

HT is the dumbest poster on this board. It's not even close. 

he appears to have a reasonable IQ, but his axioms of morality are vividly skewed.

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You brought up corruption. I stayed on the subject. The point being the corruption evens out. Still ignorant to what happened in 2016 but an expert on 2020. Lol. Racism! Russia! 

Since you won't shut up about it, I'll humor you like the child you are. Why are you going on about 2016 and WTF does it matter?

26 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

So, why then did they have to present that "evidence" in such a ridiculous format?    If the "evidence" they have is so strong - why the unwillingness to let it be challenged by anyone who isn't fully in lock step with Nancy Pelosi?