JustinCharge

innocent words banned by the radical left

How is "groomer" an innocent word?  It's what the right uses to call out pedos all the time now.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, vomit said:

How is "groomer" an innocent word?  It's what the right uses to call out pedos all the time now.

Ever hear of a dog groomer? It's an actual job title. They also call some shavers groomers. 

Just because some people use one word with a different intent doesn't mean you should ban it. 

Just now, craftsman said:

Ever hear of a dog groomer? 

Just because some people use one word with a different intent doesn't mean you should ban it. 

Well if you focking retards would stop running around and calling everyone a groomer then maybe they wouldn't have to.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, vomit said:

Well if you focking retards would stop running around and calling everyone a groomer then maybe they wouldn't have to.

Name call all you like. Sometimes a spade is a spade. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, vomit said:

If you're using it to call out pedos, then it's justice.  I don't see the problem with that.

It's holler an actual word? I just read an article that used that term. It's like it was written by Jethro bodine.

35 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

If you're using it to call out pedos, then it's justice.  I don't see the problem with that.

You're not calling out pedos, you're calling normal people pedos

55 minutes ago, vomit said:

Twas always used to call out pedos.  Obviously reddit is in full pedo protect mode.  

Just now, TimmySmith said:

Twas always used to call out pedos.  Obviously reddit is in full pedo protect mode.  

Correction, the right calls everyone a groomer now, not just actual pedos.  The right thinks everyone is a pedo.

2 minutes ago, vomit said:

Correction, the right calls everyone a groomer now, not just actual pedos.  The right thinks everyone is a pedo.

Nah, pedos are now brazen because lefties protect them.  Perverts who are trying to assimilate with kids are pretty easy to spot. 

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

Nah, pedos are now brazen because lefties protect them.  Perverts who are trying to assimilate with kids are pretty easy to spot. 

If they were easy to spot then we could easily eliminate child sexual abuse

1 hour ago, vomit said:

Almost all pedos start with grooming. 

21 minutes ago, vomit said:

You're not calling out pedos, you're calling normal people pedos

No, they’re calling them groomers. You can be a groomer and resist  the urge to pedo. But pedos start out as groomers.  Better safe than sorry.  I apologize in advance for any misunderstanding and hurt feelings. But the stakes are high and the left has made pedos more comfortable 

1 hour ago, vomit said:

what frightens us normal people is that people like you barely criticize pedos (if at all) but you get ALL THE WAY on people's back for calling people out.  If you were a well adjusted human being, you would act the complete opposite.  and trust me, this entire board is noticing your behavior on this subject.

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

It's holler an actual word? I just read an article that used that term. It's like it was written by Jethro bodine.

Would Jethro say "It's holler an actual word?"

11 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

what frightens us normal people is that people like you barely criticize pedos (if at all) but you get ALL THE WAY on people's back for calling people out.  If you were a well adjusted human being, you would act the complete opposite.  and trust me, this entire board is noticing your behavior on this subject.

He lets his politics endanger children. You act like a weirdo or talk about sex to my kid I’ll call you whatever the Fock I want and I won’t give a rats ass what the cucks have to say. 

Deleted my reddit about two months ago. RIP.

Use to be the greatest website on the internet until the 2016 election cycle. Now it's full of cucked lefties who want to ban you for everything. 

15 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Go fock yourself.  First of all you're not normal, you're a focking delusional immature psychopath.  Second, all pedos can die in a school bus fire and I would applaud.  I have never defended a pedo and I dare you to find an example, otherwise shut your focking mouth with that sh1t

Being a well adjusted human being is understanding that you don't just run around calling everyone a groomer because that dilutes the message.  Same way the left calls everyone a racist, well if everyone is a racist then there are no racists.  Same with groomer/pedo.

29 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

This 100%. Hence, why he’s got a nickname now 

5 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Deleted my reddit about two months ago. RIP.

Use to be the greatest website on the internet until the 2016 election cycle. Now it's full of cucked lefties who want to ban you for everything. 

I’ve still got mine cause I’ll occasionally try to find something specific on there (such as naked Brittney Spears pics she recently took :lol: ). Other than that I don’t bother with it cause of this reason 

Ugh. Stop being so damn sensitive everyone. Groomer gets overused but I do not find it offensive at all. People are dumb. 

Just in case you haven't noticed, I've been doing all I can online to fight back against their wordplay for years......fock 'em!

Long Live Archie Bunker!!!

29 minutes ago, vomit said:

Go fock yourself.  First of all you're not normal, you're a focking delusional immature psychopath.  Second, all pedos can die in a school bus fire and I would applaud.  I have never defended a pedo and I dare you to find an example, otherwise shut your focking mouth with that sh1t

Being a well adjusted human being is understanding that you don't just run around calling everyone a groomer because that dilutes the message.  Same way the left calls everyone a racist, well if everyone is a racist then there are no racists.  Same with groomer/pedo.

I wonder when reddit will ban the word racist?

Alright so of course I had to look into this, and of course they didn't ban the word "groomer"

Justin is of course, full of sh!t, like everything else.

Reddit did say that baselessly calling a gay person a groomer violates their terms of service, as it should.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, vomit said:

You hit the point that you are so sensitive about this that your family, friends, neighbors, and local enforcement officers should keep a close eye on you. 

This is a public site for God's sake and you are being over the top defensive.

Creepy.

1 minute ago, craftsman said:

You hit the point that you are so sensitive about this that your family, friends, neighbors, and local enforcement officers should keep a close eye on you. 

This is a public site for God's sake and you are being over the top defensive.

Creepy.

Eat sh!t, utoilet.

56 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Name call all you like. It doesn't change facts. :dunno:

Who do you think reported you? We need to get that mfer out of here

Actual groomers are few and far between.

People that enable or ignore mechanisms of grooming are becoming more widespread.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I guess they’ll need to rename them, dog barbershop, hairdressers, or fir remover. 

6 hours ago, wiffleball said:

God dammit. I think my dog just got molested.

Mine was caught hooking at the kennel. 

25 minutes ago, weepaws said:

I guess they’ll need to rename them, dog barbershop, hairdressers, or fir remover. 

No they won’t:

4 hours ago, vomit said:

Alright so of course I had to look into this, and of course they didn't ban the word "groomer"

Justin is of course, full of sh!t, like everything else.

Reddit did say that baselessly calling a gay person a groomer violates their terms of service, as it should.

6 hours ago, vomit said:

Go fock yourself.  First of all you're not normal, you're a focking delusional immature psychopath. 

personal attack bot 000110101  look in the mirror if you want to see a psychopath.

Sh1tty people count on you to be the "bigger person" so they can get away with their bad behavior.

9 hours ago, craftsman said:

Ever hear of a dog groomer? It's an actual job title. They also call some shavers groomers. 

The trumpers/repubs aren't smart enough to decipher the difference between the two.................FACT.

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

personal attack bot 000110101  look in the mirror if you want to see a psychopath.

Hey dudice (female for dude), I'll just come out and call you a cowardice PUNK............................and a husky fan jumping UO's bandwagon.