Sign in to follow this  
KSB2424

Millennial posts about Gen-X

I don't mess around with anyone over 42, they built different, their families had them formally trained in something by the time they were 2, they had keys to the house by age 5, could cook full meals at 7 and were pretty much self sufficient at 9.

They left their house at dawn every Summer morning and didn't comeback til nightfall and survived all day on water from garden hoses, they might get a sandwich on the off chance somebody's parents had went shopping, they spent three quarters of their lives by themselves with a parent maybe checking on them twice a month, most of them have evaded at least one kidnapping attempt, and, they know 15 different ways to remove blood stains from clothing.

They the real fock around and find out people.

Ha!  70's and 80's kids just built different.  This post just hit home,  Latch key kid here cooking my brother hot dogs and mac n cheese during the summer.  Pretty sure I was 9 and he was 6.  Then we rode our bike up to the gas station to play Galaga or Ms Pac-Man and steal baseball cards.  Next was a wiffleball game in the back yard and drink from the water hose. Go home when the street lights turned on. 

• Haha 1

Sounds like my childhood but I was also born in 88 so “technically” an 80s baby but I claim the 90s

My favorite part:  "They the real fock around and find out people"

Grown man strength is a real thing.  

33 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

My favorite part:  "They the real fock around and find out people"

Grown man strength is a real thing.  

Def the best part.  Gen X, btch.

9 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Sounds like my childhood but I was also born in 88 so “technically” an 80s baby but I claim the 90s

So you’re a millennial then not Gen X

10 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Ha!  70's and 80's kids just built different.  This post just hit home,  Latch key kid here cooking my brother hot dogs and mac n cheese during the summer.  Pretty sure I was 9 and he was 6.  Then we rode our bike up to the gas station to play Galaga or Ms Pac-Man and steal baseball cards.  Next was a wiffleball game in the back yard and drink from the water hose. Go home when the street lights turned on. 

Rode my bike WITHOUT a helmet on.  Punishment was being made to stay inside.  Which meant ZIP.  No electronics to fill the time.  Sent to room which did not have a TV.  Radio maybe.   

• Thanks 1

100%

We learned to be independent and adventurous. We did not need safe spaces and words were not violence and such.  

Bottom line, we were not soft and infantile as these kids today are allowed to be. 

10 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

The 90's: "We don't want you."

Yup, raised the same way.  And parents I know that were raised this way have raised their kids the same way.

These are as cringy as those targeted ad shirts.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, RLLD said:

100%

We learned to be independent and adventurous. We did not need safe spaces and words were not violence and such.  

Bottom line, we were not soft and infantile as these kids today are allowed to be. 

I think a few guys here missed this period cause the retard squad is the biggest bunch of poosays I’ve seen :lol: they are almost as bad as the current whining Gen Z. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

So you’re a millennial then not Gen X

How come every time I come here and open up a harmless thread like this you are always in them talking sh*t to someone that hasn’t said a thing to you? You that miserable in your life? Swear we had this conversation before but you’re still acting like a petulant child. I’m 27 and IM calling you childish. Time for you to grow up dood

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

I think a few guys here missed this period cause the retard squad is the biggest bunch of poosays I’ve seen :lol: they are almost as bad as the current whining Gen Z. 

But we need to realize that anyone can overcome.

How many kids out there are being harmed by their parents, by their schools, by liberal policies every day?

We can be mad, but the truth is simply that when you have people who have been indoctrinated with racist hate like liberals have, you should understand they have been fed lies all their life, and now those lies are central to their self-awareness.

Can a racist be redeemed? I think so.  But they have to give up those vile belief systems.  Even Michelle Obama could eventually not be a vile racist, but it takes time and sometimes pain. 

2 minutes ago, -Vyse- said:

How come every time I come here and open up a harmless thread like this you are always in them talking sh*t to someone that hasn’t said a thing to you? You that miserable in your life? Swear we had this conversation before but you’re still acting like a petulant child. I’m 27 and IM calling you childish. Time for you to grow up dood

Not that I have a dog in this fight, but how is calling someone a millenial "talking sh!t"?  Isn't that just stating a fact?  Isn't it childish to call someone out for "talking sh!t"?

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

But we need to realize that anyone can overcome.

How many kids out there are being harmed by their parents, by their schools, by liberal policies every day?

We can be mad, but the truth is simply that when you have people who have been indoctrinated with racist hate like liberals have, you should understand they have been fed lies all their life, and now those lies are central to their self-awareness.

Can a racist be redeemed? I think so.  But they have to give up those vile belief systems.  Even Michelle Obama could eventually not be a vile racist, but it takes time and sometimes pain. 

Problem is though those types of ppl refuse to do an self reflection. That includes the retards on this board. I have yet to see one of them even say “I’m sorry” or “I was wrong” when blatantly proven wrong. Instead, you’ll have someone like Hack makeup random bullsh1t or Moron/Cuck will just start throwing out insults. It’s the same for the spoiled Gen Z. Literally, the parallels between them are astounding 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, vomit said:

Not that I have a dog in this fight, but how is calling someone a millenial "talking sh!t"?  Isn't that just stating a fact?  Isn't it childish to call someone out for "talking sh!t"?

You do realize you’re one of them too right? I’ll open up a thread and you’ll be in there doing the same thing to someone who hasn’t said a word to you. Yet you wanna start a fight. 

FYI, if you can’t see the obvious from his post then there’s no helping you 

• Thanks 4

Just finished Stranger Things, there is a scene with. Bunch of kids skateboarding and they all had helmets, knee and elbow pads.   First time I thought they completely screwed up the 80's.

14 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Problem is though those types of ppl refuse to do an self reflection. That includes the retards on this board. I have yet to see one of them even say “I’m sorry” or “I was wrong” when blatantly proven wrong. Instead, you’ll have someone like Hack makeup random bullsh1t or Moron/Cuck will just start throwing out insults. It’s the same for the spoiled Gen Z. Literally, the parallels between them are astounding 

Have you ever apologized or admitted that you were wrong after you incorrectly said that the top 5 cities in the US make up 100% of crime?

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

14 minutes ago, -Vyse- said:

You do realize you’re one of them too right? I’ll open up a thread and you’ll be in there doing the same thing to someone who hasn’t said a word to you. Yet you wanna start a fight. 

FYI, if you can’t see the obvious from his post then there’s no helping you 

Another toilet alias.  Awesome 

• Sad 2

15 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Consider this.

What behaviors do you detest most from these people? The cancellation. The violence. The lying. The labelling.

IF we behave the same, how are we any better? it is challenging, but we have to be the adults in the room and always try to help these people, despite how much it makes us sick. 

1 minute ago, vomit said:

Another toilet alias.  Awesome 

Sorry unlike you, I don’t have multiple aliases and live on this website to argue with anyone and everyone while acting like a petulant child 

• Thanks 1

That post is cringe as fock. I know millennials that would run laps around you guys, lol.

1 minute ago, -Vyse- said:

Sorry unlike you, I don’t have multiple aliases and live on this website to argue with anyone and everyone while acting like a petulant child 

What are you doing right now?

Just now, vomit said:

What are you doing right now?

About to clock in to work. Maybe you should try it one day instead of living off mommy and daddy as an adult 

• Thanks 1

Just now, -Vyse- said:

About to clock in to work. Maybe you should try it one day instead of living off mommy and daddy as an adult 

Who's throwing insults?

27 minutes ago, -Vyse- said:

LOL, pointing out what generation he's actually a part of is "talking sh1t" now?  I'm sorry, I enjoy proving digby wrong.  I'm also sorry that it happens often so that's probably why you notice it.  Weird how that annoys you but not digby rambling about the "retard squad" and lying about his life in all of his posts.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

LOL, pointing out what generation he's actually a part of is "talking sh1t" now?  I'm sorry, I enjoy proving digby wrong.  I'm also sorry that it happens often so that's probably why you notice it.  Weird how that annoys you but not digby rambling about the "retard squad" and lying about his life in all of his posts.

You didn’t prove him wrong dood. Looking at the post, I see nowhere he said he was Gen X. Only that he was born in the 80s but really is a 90s baby). 

So tell me, where did you prove him wrong? Don’t worry, I’ll wait. I’ve got a few minutes before I clock in. 

2 minutes ago, vomit said:

Who's throwing insults?

You and Tim. Like I said,  I open random threads and you two will be trying to start fights and insult people. Most ignore you all. But you guys looks extremely childish. Especially when you’re trying to argue with me after I called you all out 

You and Tim. Like I said,  I open random threads and you two will be trying to start fights and insult people. Most ignore you all. But you guys looks extremely childish. Especially when you’re trying to argue with me after I called you all out 

You have 224 posts in 8 years.  you're not active.  I don't believe that you open random threads and find us insulting people.

3 minutes ago, -Vyse- said:

You didn’t prove him wrong dood. Looking at the post, I see nowhere he said he was Gen X. Only that he was born in the 80s but really is a 90s baby). 

So tell me, where did you prove him wrong? Don’t worry, I’ll wait. I’ve got a few minutes before I clock in. 

The post is called "Millenial posts about Gen X," and digby then pretends like the post is describing himself, but he's not Gen X.   He even later says "a few guys here missed this period."  Yeah, including him.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

The post is called "Millenial posts about Gen X," and digby then pretends like the post is describing himself, but he's not Gen X.   He even later says "a few guys here missed this period."  Yeah, including him.

Lol so you’re lying now. Nowhere in that post did he pretend anything other than saying he’s technically An 80s baby but is really a 90s baby. Nowhere does he mention millennial or GenX in that post

So you lied, got called out, and now you are trying to backtrack and make excuses. I’m done bothering with you or the other one that follows you around. Grow up. Stop acting like a spoiled child who got caught in a lie. This is coming from a 27 year old. 

5 minutes ago, vomit said:

You have 224 posts in 8 years.  you're not active.  I don't believe that you open random threads and find us insulting people.

My post count has zero to do with calling you out. I’m clocked in to work so I’m leaving. You two have fun being on here all day trying to start arguments. Because I KNOW you all don’t work. If you did you wouldn’t be here at the ass crack of dawn until late at night. Have fun being a child

My post count has zero to do with calling you out. I’m clocked in to work so I’m leaving. You two have fun being on here all day trying to start arguments. Because I KNOW you all don’t work. If you did you wouldn’t be here at the ass crack of dawn until late at night. Have fun being a child

Thanks for stopping by :lol:

9 minutes ago, -Vyse- said:

He starts arguments naturally. It's in his nature. Every post he makes is some derogatory statement thrown at someone for no reason. 

He is worth ignoring. 

3 minutes ago, -Vyse- said:

Lol so you’re lying now. Nowhere in that post did he pretend anything other than saying he’s technically An 80s baby but is really a 90s baby. Nowhere does he mention millennial or GenX in that post

So you lied, got called out, and now you are trying to backtrack and make excuses. I’m done bothering with you or the other one that follows you around. Grow up. Stop acting like a spoiled child who got caught in a lie. This is coming from a 27 year old. 

The title of the thread is talking about Gen X.  Digby is acting like it's describing him, except he's not Gen X.  I wasn't even talking sh1t, just correcting him.

I don't think I really noticed digby until he started attacking me for no reason in the stupid Umass students suspended for wearing masks thread.   He then refused to admit he was wrong even when provided with photo evidence.   He has since been proven wrong on many occasions (like the aforementioned "5 cities make up most of the crime in the world" claim) and still refuses to admit when he's wrong, even doubles down by name calling and saying "ha ha no one likes you!" or saying it's other people that don't admit when they're wrong (I actually have).  He's gotta be top 3 worst posters on the board.   He may have me on ignore now, but doesn't stop him from addressing me pretty much every time someone quotes me, but I still enjoy correcting him. 

You may have also been annoyed by the rent thread where I pointed out he lives in North Charleston (which is its own city), not Charleston.  If you are familiar with the area, it's a big difference, and someone saying they live in Charleston when they actually live in North Charleston, is clearly trying to make themselves sound cooler than they really are.  Which is pretty much digby's MO.

Millennials were actually the last generation to really play outside and do all the stuff OP listed. We were the bridge generation that did everything outside and enjoyed the “old ways” to have fun with friends while also being introduced to the internet. 

2 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Millennials were actually the last generation to really play outside and do all the stuff OP listed. We were the bridge generation that did everything outside and enjoyed the “old ways” to have fun with friends while also being introduced to the internet. 

Dude if you didn't break 9 bones, get 5 black eyes, drink from a water hose and work from dusk till dawn you're a focking pu$$y millennial!!!!!

Now go listen to some 80s hair trans rock like a real man b!tch boy!