craftsman

Trump's residence raided by the FBI

11 hours ago, Fnord said:

We won't agree on this, but my disdain for him goes way beyond "feelings" and is rooted in the multitude of things that he's done to damage this country. Tens if not hundreds of millions of Americans agree with me, which is why we voted the cawksucker out.

Lol

Can I pay you to do this all day?   

11 hours ago, Fnord said:

We won't agree on this, but my disdain for him goes way beyond "feelings" and is rooted in the multitude of things that he's done to damage this country. Tens if not hundreds of millions of Americans agree with me, which is why we voted the cawksucker out.

We have a Liz Cheney alias here. 

11 hours ago, Horseman said:

Exact response I expected. You're so outraged about the "multitude of things hes done to damage the country" yet you cant list any.   lol

Classic.    It gets back to something I've always said - if Trump was so bad then why do they have to keep making up things about him and twisting things into something they're not?    If he's so bad, then why can't they just spit straight facts about that?    

One of those things that when you think about it makes you go "hmmmm. . . "    

43 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Lol

Can I pay you to do this all day?   

Imagine living life like that? Consumed.

More importantly this confirms that the Jan 6th select committee sham has nothing.  ZERO.  It's a dud.  

11 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

Hurry up- Horseman has to get back to building his Lego Batmobile. 

It's amusing you have to generate make believe to counter your real life. 

11 hours ago, Gepetto said:

Liz Cheney will likely be hired by CNN, maybe not until her term ends though.

UsaToday says she may run in 2024

8 minutes ago, Horseman said:

More importantly this confirms that the Jan 6th select committee sham has nothing.  ZERO.  It's a dud.  

I have said something to that effect <grin>

• Like 1

This more than underscores why this piece of crap needs to go away, either to prison or out of the media spotlight. He's hurting our country on a daily basis and whipping his deluded, lunatic followers into a frenzy. And doesn't care.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trumps-angry-words-spur-warnings-205303076.html

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

This more than underscores why this piece of crap needs to go away, either to prison or out of the media spotlight. He's hurting our country on a daily basis and whipping his deluded, lunatic followers into a frenzy. And doesn't care.

Lol.  You’re so deluded you think he’s getting convicted and going to prison for his tax case in NY. 

Bye bye Cheney. :wave:

Is Mooney still feebly trying to show that the DOJ and FBI aren’t politically motivated? 

Experts who study radicalization and online disinformation — such as Trump's aggressive false claims about a stolen election — note that the recent increase was sparked by a legal search of Trump's Florida home. 

Seems unbiased.  :thumbsup:

16 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Lol.  You’re so deluded you think he’s getting convicted and going to prison for his tax case in NY. 

No, you're fabricating again.

I said that of all the things for which he is under investigation, something is going to stick and put him in prison. 

There is way too much smoke for there not to be a fire here.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

No, you're fabricating again.

I said that of all the things for which he is under investigation, something is going to stick and put him in prison. 

There is way too much smoke for there not to be a fire here.

So you think the billionaire has a chance to go to prison for taxes? 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So you think the billionaire has a chance to go to prison for taxes? 

Look at my words. Here is what I said:

Here's a list of billionaires who have gone to prison:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/nataliesachmechi/2020/01/25/behind-bars-billionaires-and-ex-billionaires-who-have-served-time/?sh=30ad20cb4606

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Look at my words. Here is what I said:

Here's a list of billionaires who have gone to prison:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/nataliesachmechi/2020/01/25/behind-bars-billionaires-and-ex-billionaires-who-have-served-time/?sh=30ad20cb4606

Yeah, that’s great.  Too bad Trump isn’t the defendant.  You must have been one hell of a reporter. Now show some shame. You earned it. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, that’s great.  Too bad Trump isn’t the defendant.  You must have been one hell of a reporter. 

He's not a defendant yet. He's under multiple criminal investigations for various reasons.

At least one of those reasons will land him in prison.

That's just a bunch of wishful thinking.  The Dems need more rioting.  Jan 6th is dead so they need to drum up the next new thing.

4 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

He's not a defendant yet. He's under multiple criminal investigations for various reasons.

:lol:  unhinged

3 minutes ago, Horseman said:

That's just a bunch of wishful thinking.  The Dems need more rioting.  Jan 6th is dead so they need to drum up the next new thing.

Thanks for not making a lick of sense, Horseradish. lol.

6 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I'd wager on it.  Put your money where your mouth is.  

$100 dollars says he doesn't get convicted and spends a full day in jail prior to election day, November 5, 2024.

7 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Well, it won’t be in a tax case that he’s not even the defendant in like you’ve been yapping about.  Pimpadoosh’s ignorance is astounding.  

6 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Thanks for not making a lick of sense, Horseradish. lol.

He's exactly right. :dunno:

57 minutes ago, Horseman said:

I'd wager on it.  Put your money where your mouth is.  

$100 dollars says he doesn't get convicted and spends a full day in jail prior to election day, November 5, 2024.

Well that seemed to shut him up.  That alone is worth $100. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Well that seemed to shut him up.  That alone is worth $100. 

The only trial he is currently involved in Trump isn’t the defendant. Rusty sees him getting prison time in that one. 

3 minutes ago, Reality said:

So, what's the deal? Prison or nah?

:dunno:

His CFO is about to plead guilty and roll over on him. That ain't going to help.

54 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

His CFO is about to plead guilty and roll over on him. That ain't going to help.

What’s he pleading guilty to? Not reporting using the car service as income? They should lock him up and throw away the key. 

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

Oh man, they really got him this time.

15 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What’s he pleading guilty to? Not reporting using the car service as income? They should lock him up and throw away the key. 

• Donald Trump's former CFO will admit in Manhattan on Thursday that he conspired to dodge payroll taxes on $1.7 million in income over 15 years.

7 minutes ago, wiffleball said:
  • Donald Trump's former CFO will admit in Manhattan on Thursday that he conspired to dodge payroll taxes on $1.7 million in income over 15 years.

15 years? And they only caught up with him after Trump won? Yeah, the justice system isn’t politicized. You people don’t give a shite about justice. You’ll overlook anything as long as it’s against your “enemy”. You ain’t American. You just live here. 

11 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Wow, you actually posted that...

:doh:

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

15 years? And they only caught up with him after Trump won? Yeah, the justice system isn’t politicized. You people don’t give a shite about justice. You’ll overlook anything as long as it’s against your “enemy”. You ain’t American. You just live here. 

Settle down Nancy. I just cut and pasted. 

4 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Settle down Nancy. I just cut and pasted. 

You cheer this stuff on. Don’t deny it. 

• Sad 1