craftsman

Trump's residence raided by the FBI

6 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

was that part of the warrant?

was taking passports part of it as well?

can't you just admit the DOJ/FBI is corrupt?  there have already been multiple resignations err retirements regarding this

Yeah I'm sure they are corrupt and have been for years

I guess my confusion is calling it a witch hunt. Doesn’t that imply that Don didn’t take the documents? But he admits he did.

Was the FBI supposed to let him keep the docs? :doh: 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

I guess my confusion is calling it a witch hunt. Doesn’t that imply that Don didn’t take the documents? But he admits he did.

Was the FBI supposed to let him keep the docs? :doh: 

I think the witch hunt comes from the entirety dating back to spying on the campaign and fake russian hoax, and they just never stopped with the nonsense, quid pro quo etc etc

17 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I think the witch hunt comes from the entirety dating back to spying on the campaign and fake russian hoax, and they just never stopped with the nonsense, quid pro quo etc etc

So this isn’t actually a witch hunt and Dirtbag Don is just playing the whiny victim again. :thumbsup: 

Witch hunt! :cry: 

Just now, MDC said:

So this isn’t actually a witch hunt and Dirtbag Don is just playing the whiny victim again. :thumbsup: 

Witch hunt! :cry: 

Just another thing Trump calls a hoax.  It may be one of his favorite words.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

Like the degree I got from his University.   :cry:

33 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

So you believed in the whole Russia fiasco that Hillary started after she had Trump spied on? That went on for years.

Just now, craftsman said:

So you believed in the whole Russia fiasco that Hillary started afyer she had Trump spied on? That went on for years.

About him colluding with Russia?

25 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

About him colluding with Russia?

No, the time he asked for Russian dressing instead of Thousand Island 

I'm sure most former presidents can recall what countries have nuclear capabilities. But it's the document itself that shows Jamaica doesn't have any that Trump was planning to sell on eBay. No, "nuclear" is just a distraction. It's the other documents that the DOJ wanted that might actually have real implications for an administration's shady dealings with foreign governments. The appointment of a Special Master will ensure that all the documents come to light. Check and mate.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

Olanzapine, amisulpride, ziprasidone, and quetiapine are equally effective against hallucinations, you should consult your doctor.

You’re talking to a bunch of idiots that can’t even understand the differences between the measles virus and the covid virus and why the vaccines for the two work differently… so, good luck with that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

You’re talking to a bunch of idiots that can’t even understand the differences between the measles virus and the covid virus and why the vaccines for the two work differently… so, good luck with that.

Some of these idiots still deny that the covid vaccine is actually a vaccine :lol:

• Confused 1

Just now, Chronic Fockster said:

Some of these idiots still deny that the covid vaccine is actually a vaccine :lol:

I know, right? I can have a more productive conversation with my cat. 

1 hour ago, Horseman said:

I'm sure most former presidents can recall what countries have nuclear capabilities. But it's the document itself that shows Jamaica doesn't have any that Trump was planning to sell on eBay. No, "nuclear" is just a distraction. It's the other documents that the DOJ wanted that might actually have real implications for an administration's shady dealings with foreign governments. The appointment of a Special Master will ensure that all the documents come to light. Check and mate.

You’ve got him now! :doublethumbsup: 

1 hour ago, Horseman said:

Is this the rejected early draft of a Jack Ryan novel?

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, MDC said:

You’ve got him now! :doublethumbsup: 

5 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Is this the rejected early draft of a Jack Ryan novel?

I know you guys are on board with an independent third party review.  And so is the judge.  Why do you suppose the DOJ isn't?

1 hour ago, OldMaid said:

I know, right? I can have a more productive conversation with my cat. 

That's because you are at a cat's mental capacity. All liberals have a low IQ. Your brain sizes match a tabby.

14 minutes ago, Horseman said:

I know you guys are on board with an independent third party review.  And so is the judge.  Why do you suppose the DOJ isn't?

Biden’s going down, they’re going to drag Hillary away in chains, and that cute barista is gonna ask YOU out!

Everything’s coming up Milhouse. :doublethumbsup: 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Horseman said:

These liberals say it's all  cut and dry but can't say what is going on. Then, they need to deflect when challenged and start talking about getting a flu shot. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Biden’s going down, they’re going to drag Hillary away in chains, and that cute barista is gonna ask YOU out!

Everything’s coming up Milhouse. :doublethumbsup: 

Nobody is going down, but, after November Biden is a politically handcuffed lame duck.  :doublethumbsup:

2 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Nobody is going down, but, after November Biden is a politically handcuffed lame duck.  :doublethumbsup:

Everyone here knows the DOJ is covering up Hunter's laptop and covering for Joe and his cronies every step of the way. Just like they have been doing for both Hillary and Joe since Trump ran for office and won.  

Liberals live in an alternate reality. 

• Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, craftsman said:

These liberals say it's all  cut and dry but can't say what is going on. Then, they need to deflect when challenged and start talking about getting a flu shot. 

Only because there aren't enough monosyllabic words to explain the situation. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Everyone here knows the DOJ is covering up Hunter's laptop and covering for Joe and his cronies every step of the way. Just like they have been doing for both Hillary and Joe since Trump ran for office and won.  

Liberals live in an alternate reality. 

I know they are dumb enough to cheer for the demise of the only wild card they have in 2024, Trump.  They have no chance against DeSantis.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Potato Joe is the king of polysyllabic words, the only problem is that nobody can figure out what he means.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Yep. Liberal's vocabulary matches their low collective IQ. They can't understand anything that can't be described by the gardener in Being There.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, OldMaid said:

We know one keeps you safe. The other doesn’t 

2 hours ago, Chronic Fockster said:

People like you think the vaccine should be mandatory over natural immunity 

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

We know one keeps you safe. The other doesn’t 

People like you think the vaccine should be mandatory over natural immunity 

Nope.  I do not think the vax should be mandatory 

Tard-a-Lago has been a spy magnet.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/sep/07/mar-a-lago-trump-nuclear-documents-spies

“I know that national security professionals inside government, my former colleagues, [they] are shaking their heads at what damage might have been done,” John Brennan, former CIA director, told MSNBC.

“I’m sure Tard-a-Lago was being targeted by Russian intelligence and other intelligence services over the course of the last 18 or 20 months, and if they were able to get individuals into that facility, and access those rooms where those documents were and made copies of those documents, that’s what they would do.”

• Like 1

In case you missed it yesterday because of the Queen cro-king - the DOJ appealed the judges decision to appoint an independent third party to oversee the review of the documents.  They had until today to file and would normally put this out on a Friday, but, why waste a good news story.

• Haha 1

On 9/7/2022 at 4:58 PM, Horseman said:

I know they are dumb enough to cheer for the demise of the only wild card they have in 2024, Trump.  They have no chance against DeSantis.  

Maybe the only time I agree with you 

Trump arrested yet or are they waiting until election week to announce?

:dunno:

When it happens, hope it was worth completely destroying the FBI's reputation.

18 minutes ago, Reality said:

Trump arrested yet or are they waiting until election week to announce?

:dunno:

When it happens, hope it was worth completely destroying the FBI's reputation.

They want all that far right violence they have been instigating. 

The most common question eventually asked about the 7 years of various democrat investigations into Trump.....

"Is this still going on?" 

Jesus, we'll be into 2040 asking what's going on with the Trump investigations? 

11 minutes ago, craftsman said:

The most common question eventually asked about the 7 years of various democrat investigations into Trump.....

"Is this still going on?" 

Jesus, we'll be into 2040 asking what's going on with the Trump investigations? 

On this point.

Once the Republicans take back the house and dominate the Senate, all these efforts to create political drama from nothing should subside, though not go away. I surmise that Democrats are addicted to these tactics, and through their allies in the DOJ they will continue to undermine anything that is not within their political doctrine.

Now, that being said it makes perfect sense for the Republicans to take action to investigate the obvious corruption of the Bidens, and when that happens the Dems will pretend it is political activism and just evil republicans executing revenge.....I know this because the Dems know very well what they are doing is wrong. THEY are conducting this in part as revenge.

THEY are using the DOJ and media to attack political opponents, they are really.....really....bad people.....

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Trumpers got a problem with drama now? :lol: 

Riveting, cut & paste?

4 minutes ago, RLLD said:

On this point.

Once the Republicans take back the house and dominate the Senate, all these efforts to create political drama from nothing should subside, though not go away. I surmise that Democrats are addicted to these tactics, and through their allies in the DOJ they will continue to undermine anything that is not within their political doctrine.

Now, that being said it makes perfect sense for the Republicans to take action to investigate the obvious corruption of the Bidens, and when that happens the Dems will pretend it is political activism and just evil republicans executing revenge.....I know this because the Dems know very well what they are doing is wrong. THEY are conducting this in part as revenge.

THEY are using the DOJ and media to attack political opponents, they are really.....really....bad people.....

I agree.

If the republicans take over the house and senate the democrats will employ their underdog tactics. You see it on full display when they talk about the black community.

They will all of a sudden go from hard line prosecutorial do-gooders (get the bad guys), to "Our voices are not being heard" victims. 

A U.S. judge on Thursday refused to let the Justice Department immediately resume reviewing classified records seized by the FBI from Donald Trump's Florida estate in an ongoing criminal investigation, siding with the former president.

Federal Judge Aileen Cannon also appointed Senior District Judge Raymond Dearie as a third party to review records seized by the FBI for materials that could be privileged and kept from federal investigators.

The Justice Department has promised to take the case to an appeals court if Cannon ruled against their request. They had also sought to block the independent arbiter, Dearie, from vetting the roughly 100 classified documents included among the 11,000 records gathered in the court-approved Aug. 8 search.

"The court does not find it appropriate to accept the government’s conclusions on these important and disputed issues without further review by a neutral third party in an expedited and orderly fashion," Cannon wrote Thursday.

😀🇺🇸😀

On 8/8/2022 at 7:17 PM, craftsman said:

What boxes were those? What were in them? 

Your mom's box, full of worms, sores and heinous diseases science has yet to identify.