shorepatrol

Pelosi home security cameras hacked

5 hours ago, Alias Detective said:

Just a weird dude.

I'm not weird at all.  Go fock yourself loser.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

BLM activist murders 5 Dallas police officers --> ALL LIBERALS MUST ANSWER FOR THIS

Racist drives over white kids at a Christmas parade --> ALL LIBERALS MUST ANSWER FOR THIS

Charlottesville racist drives over protester --> That guy is crazy

Such bullshit.  Conservatives would be happy if all these instances were viewed equally with no regard to race or politics.  It is the left with their insanely stupid double-standards that is the cancer in this country which needs to be purged.  

47 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

I'm not weird at all.  Go fock yourself loser.

They get upset when you don’t toe the far right line. Like, for example, posting a factual link suggesting that maybe Pelosi’s husband was not in the middle of a homosexual orgy and feasting upon the blood of children when he got attacked :dunno:

• Thanks 1

To pretend like people on the right and left don't flip flop roles on attacks like this is the height of ridiculousness.

Oh but if Ben Shapiro says something.....

2 hours ago, jonmx said:

Such bullshit.  Conservatives would be happy if all these instances were viewed equally with no regard to race or politics.  It is the left with their insanely stupid double-standards that is the cancer in this country which needs to be purged.  

The GC:  only the left speaks about the other side in generalities

Also the GC: the entire left needs to be purged from this country 

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Finally we agree on something. I've been getting tired of kicking your ass. 

• Like 1

According to the criminal complaint filed in court, DePape confessed in an interview with local police that he intended to find the House speaker and hold her hostage.

The FBI affidavit filed with the complaint said: “DePape stated that he was going to hold Nancy hostage and talk to her. If Nancy were to tell DePape the ‘truth,’ he would let her go, and if she ‘lied,’ he was going to break ‘her kneecaps.’”

“DePape was certain that Nancy would not have told the ‘truth,’” the FBI affidavit said.

The affidavit further stated DePape told police that Nancy Pelosi was the “leader of the pack” of lies promoted by the Democratic Party. DePape told police that other members of Congress would see that there are consequences to their actions when Pelosi, with broken kneecaps, would get “wheeled into” the House chamber, according to the affidavit.

2 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

According to the criminal complaint filed in court, DePape confessed in an interview with local police that he intended to find the House speaker and hold her hostage.

The FBI affidavit filed with the complaint said: “DePape stated that he was going to hold Nancy hostage and talk to her. If Nancy were to tell DePape the ‘truth,’ he would let her go, and if she ‘lied,’ he was going to break ‘her kneecaps.’”

“DePape was certain that Nancy would not have told the ‘truth,’” the FBI affidavit said.

The affidavit further stated DePape told police that Nancy Pelosi was the “leader of the pack” of lies promoted by the Democratic Party. DePape told police that other members of Congress would see that there are consequences to their actions when Pelosi, with broken kneecaps, would get “wheeled into” the House chamber, according to the affidavit.

Typical left wing nut job. 

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Typical left wing nut job. 

You've been saying that about Nancy for years, get a new song. 

3 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

You've been saying that about Nancy for years, get a new song. 

I find it all amusing.  And still don’t GAF about that bloated , crooked old piece of human filth that has taken way too much and produced nothing.  But I do get a kick out of liberals pretending they care about him. 

40 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Seems from this statement he had a plan.  Not a very good plan as any sort of cogent planning might have indicated when the Speaker is in Washington and when in her home district.  I mean her whereabouts are a matter of public record.

Nancy doesn't like to be home while her husband get raw dogged by his illegal alien gay lover. :lol:

2 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

To pretend like people on the right and left don't flip flop roles on attacks like this is the height of ridiculousness.

Oh but if Ben Shapiro says something.....

It is not pretending.  The right stands for equal treatment.   The left stands for bigotry.  That is a fact.  Leftist want different races and ideologies to receive favorable treatment.  It is a sick ideology.  

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

No, just the bigotted ideologies need to be purged.  The stupid people who buys into the idiotic ideas won't be killed.   That is what authoritarian (leftists) do.   

The man who allegedly attacked Paul Pelosi on Friday reportedly had an active online presence in which he posted QAnon conspiracy theories...

Details that have emerged of the suspected attacker since Friday show that he was active in promoting conspiracy theories online and “very consumed by darkness.”

DePape had a complicated political presence online, making posts that questioned the 2020 election outcome and promoted QAnon conspiracy theories. 

Two blogs authored by a “daviddepape” included recent posts with antisemitic content and claims of election fraud as well as a video of Nancy Pelosi at one of former President Trump’s impeachment proceedings

In some posts, the author defended former President Trump and the rapper Ye, formerly known as Kanye West, who has come under criticism for antisemitic comments.

In one post from last month, an author under DePape’s name wrote that journalists who denied the former president’s fraud claims about the 2020 presidential election “should be dragged straight out into the street and shot,” according to the AP.

https://thehill.com/homenews/3711633-what-we-know-about-suspected-paul-pelosi-attacker/

Typical right wing nut job.  Could be several people here

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Shooter McGavin said:

The man who allegedly attacked Paul Pelosi on Friday reportedly had an active online presence in which he posted QAnon conspiracy theories...

Details that have emerged of the suspected attacker since Friday show that he was active in promoting conspiracy theories online and “very consumed by darkness.”

DePape had a complicated political presence online, making posts that questioned the 2020 election outcome and promoted QAnon conspiracy theories. 

Two blogs authored by a “daviddepape” included recent posts with antisemitic content and claims of election fraud as well as a video of Nancy Pelosi at one of former President Trump’s impeachment proceedings

In some posts, the author defended former President Trump and the rapper Ye, formerly known as Kanye West, who has come under criticism for antisemitic comments.

In one post from last month, an author under DePape’s name wrote that journalists who denied the former president’s fraud claims about the 2020 presidential election “should be dragged straight out into the street and shot,” according to the AP.

https://thehill.com/homenews/3711633-what-we-know-about-suspected-paul-pelosi-attacker/

Typical right wing nut job.  Could be several people here

Really?

Has children with this woman

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-qOpXo3ekigg/VMvKdbGkqpI/AAAAAAAAcso/u8zacEWC-Bs/gypsy.jpg?imgmax=1600

still lives with her even though she's married to someone else.

She looks like one of yours, probably is you.  🤣

She's in jail for trying to kidnap a 14 year old boy.  

:lol:

3 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Really?

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-qOpXo3ekigg/VMvKdbGkqpI/AAAAAAAAcso/u8zacEWC-Bs/gypsy.jpg?imgmax=1600

Yeah, he looks like your average Republican at a normal Republican wedding ... in San Fransisco on the steps of City Hall dancing with naked people.

https://s.hdnux.com/photos/01/30/07/22/23098547/3/1200x0.jpg

1 minute ago, fandandy said:

Yeah, he looks like your average Republican at a normal Republican wedding ... in San Fransisco on the steps of City Hall dancing with naked people.

https://s.hdnux.com/photos/01/30/07/22/23098547/3/1200x0.jpg

Gypsy was contacted in jail by ABC7:

Taub was asked whether her ex ever showed aggressiveness toward politicians or held extreme political beliefs.

“Well when I met him, he was only 20 years old, and he didn’t have any experience in politics, and he was very much in alignment with my views and I’ve always been very progressive,” she said. 

Taub told the news outlet that she “absolutely” admires House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and said she extends her “deepest apology” to the California Democrat and her husband “for the terrible tragic thing that happened.”

4 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

So you guys are sticking to your story that this is a Democrat that wanted to kill Pelosi?

I think he was there to screw her husband.  

I assume though that the Pelosis have an extremely high-end surveillance system and the video will all be released in time along with the police cams.  Hopefully, before DePape commits "suicide".

When they do release the video, which they won't, I'm curious to see why the glass was broken out and not in.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Really?

Could be one of those whacko Libertarians, theyre almost as cringe as Liberals. Either way, definitely not a conservative.

I assume though that the Pelosis have an extremely high-end surveillance system and the video will all be released in time along with the police cams.  Hopefully, before DePape commits "suicide".

Awesome

1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

Boy, a lot of Geeks look pretty fockin retarded today 😢

1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

Could be one of those whacko Libertarians, theyre almost as cringe as Liberals. Either way, definitely not a conservative.

No definitely not, a conservative would never break the law.

2 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

So you guys are sticking to your story that this is a Democrat that wanted to kill Pelosi?

First, illegal immigrants can't vote.

Second, you might be confused about the hats worn by all the naked people calling for recall of Scott Wiener.  They aren't looking to replace him with someone more conservative.  

No definitely not, a conservative would never break the law.

He isn't one of us, sorry dude. I bet he is a off grid libertarian.

They're doubling down now, it's only getting worse.

Well of course, that’s what they’ve done on literally everything for at least six years now

4 minutes ago, fandandy said:

So this was all just a lover's quarrel.  Makes sense.

1 minute ago, Strike said:

So this was all just a lover's quarrel.  Makes sense.

Honestly, I am not even following this.  Whatever the MSM narrative is currently though, I would wager it is untrue.

3 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

He isn't one of us, sorry dude. I bet he is a off grid libertarian.

He is a trump supporter and a qanon believer. I don't know if that makes him one of you or not.

Honestly, I am not even following this.  Whatever the MSM narrative is currently though, I would wager it is untrue.

He confessed that he wanted to break pelosi's kneecaps as a warning to other Democrats.  This is false?

2 minutes ago, fandandy said:

I'm with you on this one. The MSM has pretty much a 95% failure rate when reporting the "news". 

6 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

He confessed that he wanted to break pelosi's kneecaps as a warning to other Democrats.  This is false?

I think Paul is into some kinky sh1t.  He pays his gay lover, one of many, to roleplay killing Nancy, and then they fock, because Paul hates Nancy.  I mean, can you imagine being married to her?  Anyway, maybe something got weird, safe words weren't properly used, Paul got skittish and called the cops when he went to pee.  DePape waits thinking everything is kosher and the next thing he knows the cops are there.  That's when he started beating on Paul with the hammer.  

Paul is an assh0le.   Snitch.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Police and prosecutor narrative good enough for you?

Choose carefully, as you wouldn’t want to be one of those heinous people that questions Law enforcement, right?  

Also, I was the first to say that Covid escaped the lab in Wuhan.  I have a knack for things like this.