shorepatrol

Pelosi home security cameras hacked

Here is where I am at with this.

1. This is not a Jussie moment.  Paul was hit and hard, dude was in the hospital and had surgery from what I read.

2.  However it's a weird as hell story.   So many strange things going on, some of it just odd.  I have no idea but nothing really makes any sense of it just being a break in and murder attempt or whatever.  

• Sad 2

2 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Here is where I am at with this.

1. This is not a Jussie moment.  Paul was hit and hard, dude was in the hospital and had surgery from what I read.

2.  However it's a weird as hell story.   So many strange things going on, some of it just odd.  Something weird happened, I have no idea but nothing really makes any sense of it just being a break in and murder attempt or whatever.  

Agreed.  Definitely a queer situation. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, DonS said:

Agreed.  Definitely a queer situation. 

Yes. My gaydar has been blinking red. 

19 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yes. My gaydar has been blinking red. 

I'm sure his dumbassdar would do the same in your presence.

Senators, San Francisco, Hammers, Underwear, Crazy People.  

I cannot wait for the made for TV Movie. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I'm sure his dumbassdar would do the same in your presence.

Boooo! Be more funny. 

Just now, KSB2424 said:

Senators, San Francisco, Hammers, Underwear, Crazy People.  

I cannot wait for the made for TV Movie. 

Conspiracy theorist. 

Yeah so, the liberal democrat that attacked his possible lover who is married to Nancy Pelosi lives in a hippie commune. Anti capitalism, BLM, gay pride signs all over the place. Sorry fellas, better luck next time. Serves you right listening to Biden though.  He’s dumber than most of you. 

• Thanks 2

Im hearing this could be a jussie smollett deal...made up to get votes of sympathy...i heard at my card game that the perpetrator  knows the pelosi family..again...rumors but there is evidently more to this story.  

Is anyone suprised?

Ok, so now this story finally has a race angle.  You’re racist if you talk about it because Paul’s pen!s was brown when he took it out of David and that’s what started the hammer fight. 

• Haha 1

No telling how many mentally unstable MAGAtards are plotting violence against innocent people.

Their cult leader, Clownzo, loves them. 

14 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Im hearing this could be a jussie smollett deal...made up to get votes of sympathy...i heard at my card game that the perpetrator  knows the pelosi family..again...rumors but there is evidently more to this story.  

Is anyone suprised?

Is your card game held at an insane asylum?

8 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Is your card game held at an insane asylum?

CGNN - Card Game News Network. Real news for real MAGAtards.

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

No telling how many mentally unstable MAGAtards are plotting violence against innocent people.

Their cult leader, Clownzo, loves them. 

Oh another good one. :rolleyes:

Reading your posts is like reading Jack Torrance's manuscript. Over and over and over....

All Trump and nothing else makes Rusty a dull liberal

8 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

The brain surgery that turned into surgery for a skull fracture is now 6 stitches in the forehead. 

That’s the least surprising part to this story. And it’s a story. 

On 10/29/2022 at 7:14 AM, avoiding injuries said:

David was definitely there for the butt sex and something went wrong. 

Pitcher vs catcher argument is most likely. old fossil pelosi was always the catcher and he tried to be the pitcher and the dude said, not for the $50 you're giving me.

Yup, Elon buying Twitter is already paying dividends. . . 

• Haha 1

I have an idea: let's all blame the political team we don't like for this.

It can be like figuring out who blow up the Nordstream pipeline or singing "Who took the cookie from the cookie jar?"

12 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I have an idea: let's all blame the political team we don't like for this.

It can be like figuring out who blow up the Nordstream pipeline or singing "Who took the cookie from the cookie jar?"

Only one side is blaming a political party, and it's clearly a false narrative.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Reality said:

Only one side is blaming a political party, and it's clearly a false narrative.

So kinda like the Rubio canvasser story?

Both sides do it 

Now Elon is buying into this theory that an 82-year old man is partying at gay bars with a guy who lives in a school bus at 2am? I mean, he is stupid enough to flush $44 billion down the toilet, so I guess it makes sense.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Now Elon is buying into this theory that an 82-year old man is partying at gay bars with a guy who lives in a school bus at 2am? I mean, he is stupid enough to flush $44 billion down the toilet, so I guess it makes sense.

As opposed to the other theory that a guy in his underwear showed up at 2 am and broke into a mansion and the police weren’t notified until a phone call was made? I’d say you’re part right and the truth lay somewhere in between.  But in between is still plenty weird. 

• Like 1

What's nice about this guy is that his fringe whacko beliefs are all across the nutcase spectrum such that both sides can disown him and try to pin him on the other team.

• Like 1

So nancys husband picked up a couple of dudes at a gay bar and one of them turns out to be a crazy nut job who hit with a hammer. 

14 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

So nancys husband picked up a couple of dudes at a gay bar and one of them turns out to be a crazy nut job who hit with a hammer. 

The truth will neve be known so we get to believe any story we want.

This is my favorite so I'll embrace this one.

3 hours ago, Masshole said:

Yup, Elon buying Twitter is already paying dividends. . . 

Yeah seems like a real legit source :rolleyes:

They have a security system and cameras everywhere, this could easily be cleared up by turning over the footage.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Reality said:

They have a security system and cameras everywhere, this could easily be cleared up by turning over the footage.

If the crazy dude's lawyer is worth anything he should definitely push to have the security footage admitted into evidence.

My money is on the cameras "not working" at the time, though, like the ones that would've shown Epstein's "suicide". 

10 minutes ago, Reality said:

Surely the cops have asked this, or are you saying the cops are in on the coverup?

19 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Yeah seems like a real legit source :rolleyes:

It appears to be an actual “newspaper,” albeit a free one.  But the author clearly states it’s just a theory and an opinion.

Is it true Paul had a “young man” in his car during the drunk driving incident?  I don’t think I’ve seen that before.  I see a few mentions of it on twitter but the only ones citing a source on it cite this very “article”

18 minutes ago, Reality said:

The liberals don't use footage that doesn't fit their narrative. They give it to the FBI and they "investigate" it. And it's never seen again. 

29 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

The truth will neve be known so we get to believe any story we want.

This is my favorite so I'll embrace this one.

You know what, I take it back. Assuming there is footage and the footage is released, then we all can learn the truth after all. The OP says the footage was hacked and I took him at his word for it ... only if it doesn't exist does or gets covered up does this become a choose your own story. 

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

You know what, I take it back. Assuming there is footage and the footage is released, then we all can learn the truth after all. The OP says the footage was hacked and I took him at his word for it ... only if it doesn't exist does or gets covered up does this become a choose your own story. 

This is more the democrat's style. No one can deny with a straight face after seeing them these past few years. 

15 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

The brain surgery that turned into surgery for a skull fracture is now 6 stitches in the forehead. 

Link?  I just see people saying it was “probably” stitches after it was clarified that it wasn’t brain surgery, but no source

14 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

CGNN - Card Game News Network. Real news for real MAGAtards.

Imagine defending child molesters, child mutilators, racists and fascists in the name of trolling.