Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Chiefs Trade for Kadarius Toney

Wow! A third!?! Seems like a high price for a player who really hasn't done much...besides getting hurt.

37 minutes ago, Law said:

Wow! A third!?! Seems like a high price for a player who really hasn't done much...besides getting hurt.

Yeah I was surprised by the price tag as well. That’s a fairly large gamble on a change of scenery fixing all the issues…

Yeah, I could certainly be wrong, but I’m not sure what the clamoring is about  Running out and getting this guy. He’s constantly hurt. 

Kind of a baffler; the only thing might be that Skyy Moore isn't turning out the way they had hoped.

Ok.  Hardman, Toney and Moore heading into next season isn't all that to be excited about though. 

He obviously needed a different program... for whatever reason. 

Guy has the potential for flex value+ down the stretch. Or not. Gamble worth taking if you've got somebody to burn on the roster

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, cdogge said:

Slot WR in the KC system.... ? Um yes please. I'll gamble on that all day. 

It does sound enticing, but when is he going to play ?

Chiefs on a bye this week, so plenty of time between now and the November 6 SNF game against the Titans to work him into the gameplan.  You still basically have Kelce, then Juju, then the split that'll happen between CEH and Pacheco, and then scraps to distribute among Hardman, MVS, Moore and now Toney where one of these guys might end up over 60 yards and a TD, but more than likely not.  Still overall a more dynamic offense than last year with Tyreek.

1 hour ago, cdogge said:

He obviously needed a different program... for whatever reason. 

Guy has the potential for flex value+ down the stretch. Or not. Gamble worth taking if you've got somebody to burn on the roster

I would agree with you.  

They should be working on there defense instead of bringing in wr's

3 hours ago, cmh6476 said:

Ok.  Hardman, Toney and Moore heading into next season isn't all that to be excited about though. 

And loosing Hill was going to hurt too....

Interesting. Huge break for him. He's one of those "I'll pick up just in case" WR's. Hopefully he finds a way to stay healthy.

As a KC fan i always have faith in our scouting. They paid up for a reason. Just saw one of his highlight reels floating around on twitter and the dude got some wiggle. Patty got a new shiny toy. This should be fun

I added him to my fantasy team as soon as the news broke.  Could be nice combo as my WR5 with Mahomes passing the ball.  If he never produces, I'll just not start him.

As a Hardman owner not thrilled but we’ll see KT has had trouble staying healthy

Just caught his first NFL touchdown