Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Not looking good for Joe

5 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

so in other words, you are in the army but like it up the butt in section 8 housing.

Are you married? Do you have children? Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend?

12 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

so in other words, you are in the army but like it up the butt in section 8 housing.

Bernie Sanders keeps a special section 8 housing place for when he meets in secret with Rusty.

8 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Bernie Sanders keeps a special section 8 housing place for when he meets in secret with Rusty.

Build-A-Bear has a special room at the mall so you can do your unfunny man-child thing in secret.

😂

2 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

That’s not a decision for you or me or the government to make. 

Then who decides? 

22 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

The doctor and the pregnant woman. 

So she decides she doesn’t want the baby. Then what? 

Let this post be a prediction that the MSM will focus on Robert Hur.  They will turn over every rock to try to discredit him.  Also Garland will be a target.  Biden will be less of a focus.

3 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Let this post be a prediction that the MSM will focus on Robert Hur.  They will turn over every rock to try to discredit him.  Also Garland will be a target.  Biden will be less of a focus.

I might be leaning the other way on this.  I've always thought Biden was a placeholder for Kamala (who the D's really wanted starting the 2020 election cycle).   They know Biden is losing ticket in 2024 and its time to cut him loose. 

R's are going to dump years of bad acts by Biden into the public domain and the man can't ever think or defend himself anymore.  Basement Biden worked for them, Front and center Biden will not. 

Get Kamala some face time and add someone else with presidential aspirations as VP.  

I think this may be the turning point.  MSM has to feel pretty stupid these days and this might be their chance to pretend to be balanced. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

So silly. 

1 minute ago, Ultra Max Power said:

I might be leaning the other way on this.  I've always thought Biden was a placeholder for Kamala (who the D's really wanted starting the 2020 election cycle).   They know Biden is losing ticket in 2024 and its time to cut him loose. 

R's are going to dump years of bad acts by Biden into the public domain and the man can't ever think or defend himself anymore.  Basement Biden worked for them, Front and center Biden will not. 

Get Kamala some face time and add someone else with presidential aspirations as VP.  

I think this may be the turning point.  MSM has to feel pretty stupid these days and this might be their chance to pretend to be balanced. 

What will the media plot this time? 

How exactly do you think this works? Do the executives of the various newspapers, tv stations and websites meet in some secret room somewhere and plan this all out? 

7 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

He is married to the cause of destroying woke! 

He repeatedly ignores this question. 

🤣

6 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

He repeatedly ignores this question. 

🤣

He seems to honestly believe, among other things, that Russia is about to attack us with nuclear missiles. I feel sorry for the guy. 

8 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

The doctor and the pregnant woman. 

No. We have standards for doctors.  Just because you're a doctor doesn't mean you get to commit murder. 

Some doctors were prevented from prescribing Ivermectin for Covid.   I didn't see you getting all up in arms over that. 

Just now, Strike said:

No. We have standards for doctors.  Just because you're a doctor doesn't mean you get to commit murder. 

Some doctors were prevented from prescribing Ivermectin for Covid.   I didn't see you getting all up in arms over that. 

As I wrote earlier, public health issues like Covid demand government involvement. Private issues like abortion do not, despite your claim about “murder”. I see no contradiction. 

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

As I wrote earlier, public health issues like Covid demand government involvement. Private issues like abortion do not, despite your claim about “murder”. I see no contradiction. 

I'd explain why you're wrong here but I really don't care enough.  As to the bolded, of course you don't.  😂

44 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

How exactly do you think this works? Do the executives of the various newspapers, tv stations and websites meet in some secret room somewhere and plan this all out? 

The media "plot" will be to report the actual facts without head scratching spins.  I know that will be tough for them. 

If you don't think the 4-5 different heads that run the overwhelming majority of mass media are on the same page, I'm not sure what to tell you.  MSM has a very pro liberal agenda, they don't need secret meetings to figure that out...

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

The resident board libs taking a BEATING these past few days 

Some of the regulars have disappeared it’s so bad. A few less punching bags to practice on. 😂

33 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

He seems to honestly believe, among other things, that Russia is about to attack us with nuclear missiles. I feel sorry for the guy. 

He also guaranteed that this would happen by the end of 2022 and that we would submit to Putin and his mighty military, which at the moment is getting its ass kicked in Ukraine. 

Before that he spent years predicting civil war in this country but jumped off that bandwagon after Russia tried to roll over Ukraine.

Who knows what kind of dire predictions preceded that, but I'm sure his family members do what they can to avoid him at gatherings.

🤣

47 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

It's funny to see a guys like you and Rusty with so many areas of personal issue at large feeling sorry for anyone else.

This is the media Rusty and Timscrotch look to for their news:

https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/12/politics/biden-documents-final-days-vice-president-aides-scramble/index.html?utm_term=link&utm_content=2023-01-13T05%3A45%3A03&utm_source=twCNN&utm_medium=social

So, the cause of Biden illegally taking classified documents from the WH were low level staffers, a hectic schedule, and TRUMP!!!!!

🤣

It will not arise until later, but sweet jesus Biden is seriously screwing the pooch internationally....and creating some arbitrage opportunities.....you think this stuff is bad, wait until you hear about his gobal fock ups....they are stellar  :D

Just now, RLLD said:

It will not arise until later, but sweet jesus Biden is seriously screwing the pooch internationally....and creating some arbitrage opportunities.....you think this stuff is bad, wait until you hear about his gobal fock ups....they are stellar  :D

I thought it was pretty much universally agreed that Biden has never made a proper foreign policy call so this isn't surprising.  Do you have any specifics? 

4 minutes ago, Strike said:

I thought it was pretty much universally agreed that Biden has never made a proper foreign policy call so this isn't surprising.  Do you have any specifics? 

I was recently in Syria, this year does not look good for that nation.  While there had opportunity to hit a few other places, Israel is something we should be concerned about too....  I know how to make money off of his stupidity, he is going to help me retire early... :doublethumbsup:

3 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

No idea. But I don’t want the government, or you, involved. 

Well something has to happen and there needs to be a law that covers it. What if a doctor refuses? What do you do think should be done? Why are you avoiding? 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well something has to happen and there needs to be a law that covers it. What if a doctor refuses? What do you do think should be done? Why are you avoiding? 

Oh he will probably come back with  "well THEN the government should get involved"

Remember when Obama sycophants used to brag that there were no scandals under the Obama administration? Myth busted.  Again. 

Liberals...

Trump should go to jail because he asked the Gov or Georgia to find him 11k votes.  It's on tape.

Also Liberals...

Biden on video bragging about forcing Ukraine to fire someone to get $1B... ::crickets::

Pushed for Trump being impeached for doing the same thing.  Even though he actually never got what he wanted and still gave them the money.  Biden did.

it works the same way it did leading to the Russian revolution in 1917. humans fear being excluded from the group more than death itself.   the primary weapon is public shaming via guilt trips and personal attacks.  anyone not falling in line is excluded.  one of the classic ways is to attack people for how they vote.  people thrill in that, so we had to move to secret ballot.  even then, there were cases where Labor Unions pushed hard to make voting for a Labor Union a public vote so that people who voted yes can harass people who vote no at their homes and on the streets.  these days, companies try to build personal profiles using AI to discern if you are left or right.

you engage in it a lot by calling people nazis, racists, etc.  you are the lowest of the low.  you are the type of person the founding fathers sought to mitigate.  you use caveman thinking.

• Confused 1

So you deny the existence of unbalanced news reporting? 

we are threatening their culture and way of life.  that will be met with force.  pretty much every adult russian has family members that were executed or sent to do hard time in prison by soviets.  soviets rose to power with guilt trips and personal attacks.  they rose to power by falsely pretending to care about the plight of marginalized groups.  they falsely swore to fight for gay rights and minority rights.  then they got in power and instead set up a brutal dictatorship and slaughtered minorities and homosexuals and oppressed everyone else.

Russians look at a liberal like yourself as a true Hitler.  they don't want to drop a nuke on your head.  they would prefer to grab you off the streets, shove you in a prison, and beat you every day until you bleed and cry in absolute vengeance for what  your kind did to innocent people.  they are being nice dropping a nuke on your head.

2 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

we are threatening their culture and way of life.  that will be met with force.  pretty much every adult russian has family members that were executed or sent to do hard time in prison by soviets.  soviets rose to power with guilt trips and personal attacks.  they rose to power by falsely pretending to care about the plight of marginalized groups.  they falsely swore to fight for gay rights and minority rights.  then they got in power and instead set up a brutal dictatorship and slaughtered minorities and homosexuals and oppressed everyone else.

Russians look at a liberal like yourself as a true Hitler.  they don't want to drop a nuke on your head.  they would prefer to grab you off the streets, shove you in a prison, and beat you every day until you bleed and cry in absolute vengeance for what  your kind did to innocent people.  they are being nice dropping a nuke on your head.

So is the beginnings of your next apocalyptic prediction now that your civil and nuclear wars failed to materialize?

🤣

You still haven't answered a simple question about whether you're married or even have a girlfriend/boyfriend?

Have you ever even had sex?

3 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

So is the beginnings of your next apocalyptic prediction now that your civil and nuclear wars failed to materialize?

🤣

You still haven't answered a simple question about whether you're married or even have a girlfriend/boyfriend?

Have you ever even had sex?

Real nice. Punk. 

2 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

And none of this is even debatable.  These are FACTS - something pimpadouche wouldn't know nothing about.  :thumbsup:

The American Left are nothing more than The New Bolsheviks.  Don't be fooled - they want those that disagree with them in Camps and Gulags just like the Bolsheviks did.  If they can erase you from history like Stalin did to the tune of 50 or more million, even better.

17 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

And none of this is even debatable.  These are FACTS - something pimpadouche wouldn't know nothing about.  :thumbsup:

The American Left are nothing more than The New Bolsheviks.  Don't be fooled - they want those that disagree with them in Camps and Gulags just like the Bolsheviks did.  If they can erase you from history like Stalin did to the tune of 50 or more million, even better.

I don't think that.  Nobody I know thinks that.

You mention it so I think maybe you feel that way about anybody you disagree with.

1 minute ago, kozmiq said:

I don't think that.  Nobody I know thinks that.

You mention it so I think maybe you feel that way about anybody you disagree with.

As one example, Jordan Peterson is being forced to "reeducate" or lose his license.  This is how it all starts.  The American Left and, frankly, the worldwide "Left" move closer to Marxism and Communism every day.  It's the whole frog in boiling water strategy - of course it's not going to happen overnight which what you guys think.  You're too busy enjoying your warm water.

You're either blind or unwilling to see reality.  Which one is it?

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

As one example, Jordan Peterson is being forced to "reeducate" or lose his license.  This is how it all starts.  The American Left and, frankly, the worldwide "Left" move closer to Marxism and Communism every day.  It's the whole frog in boiling water strategy - of course it's not going to happen overnight which what you guys think.  You're too busy enjoying your warm water.

You're either blind or unwilling to see reality.  Which one is it?

OR ... maybe YOU are.