TommyGavin

***Official Bills Bengals Thread***

Since some A hole forgot to start a Happy Football Day thread yesterday!!!

Go Bills !!!!!

Bungles O line decimated. Big trouble. Bungles +5 still

• Like 1

Bengal o-line issues are a valid concern. Bills inability to create pressure on the QB lately could neutralize the matchup

16 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Bengal o-line issues are a valid concern. Bills inability to create pressure on the QB lately could neutralize the matchup

This. :cry:

29 minutes ago, League Champion said:

The Bills defense couldn't stop Miami & Skylar Thompson. Joe Burrow is salivating all over himself right now. 

Did you watch the game? Dolphins scored most of their points on short fields (or the D scored) after turnovers. Bills offense needs to protect the football.

Just now, dogcows said:

Did you watch the game? Dolphins scored most of their points on short fields (or the D scored) after turnovers. Bills offense needs to protect the football.

Yes. Josh cannot fumble nor throw Int. 

11 minutes ago, TommyGavin said:

Come on DonS. Be optimistic !!!!!

Lets go bro !!!! 

Miami's o-line was banged up as well, not as bad as Cincy's, but lack of pressure is certainly a concern.

That said I'm cautiously optimistic. 🤞

8 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Waddle had like 4 huge drops, Tyreek had a couple and they still went toe to toe with The Bills. That isn't happening with Chase, Higgins, Boyd & Mixon. 

And they are NOT the same team offensively without Daboll, fact. They are very pedestrian. 

9 minutes ago, League Champion said:

Waddle had like 4 huge drops, Tyreek had a couple and they still went toe to toe with The Bills. That isn't happening with Chase, Higgins, Boyd & Mixon. 

And they are NOT the same team offensively without Daboll, fact. They are very pedestrian. 

Daboll’s offense looked great yesterday.

The game starts at three. Two more hours for the trash up in Buffalo to cram as many natty lights as they can down their gullets. Should be a loud crowd. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The game starts at three. Two more hours for the trash up in Buffalo to cram as many natty lights as they can down their gullets. Should be a loud crowd. 

It’s actually Genesee cream ale or Labatt’s… And don’t forget all the folding tables they will break and the shots they’ll take from bowling balls…

21 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Daboll’s offense looked great yesterday.

Is Josh Allen.or Diggs on the Giants because I didn't see them. Different team, different players. 

1 hour ago, dogcows said:

It’s actually Genesee cream ale or Labatt’s… And don’t forget all the folding tables they will break and the shots they’ll take from bowling balls…

That’s me and I hate the Geeny squirts

Damar Hamlin is at the stadium.  Place is gonna go focking nuts. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Bills in a hole early. Still think they pull out a W.

Buffalo needs someone to play dead again. Only way they can stop the Bengal offense. 

• Haha 1

I took a shot at +210 on the Bengals, then after it was 7-0 I got the Bengals again at +1.5, then jumped on a little more at -3.5 when they went up by 14.

These rivalries are fun to be a fan of. 

I think the Bengals are the tougher team, but I really want to see the game at Arrowhead and not Atlanta.   It really is too bad that this game originally would have been played out.   I think the Bengals would have won, chiefs probably would have home field with a game advantage over both teams, and all these could have scenarios would be out the window and home field wouldn't have a taint to it. 

They need to keep championships as a home field advantage and not a neutral final 4 type of event, even though I think Lamar hunt originally pushed this idea.   Give the team with the best record their home fan base and extra monetary award. 

right now it's looking like the Eagles / Giants game

Bengals gonna get focked you watch

2 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

Bengals gonna get focked you watch

Joe Erotic.

• Haha 1

Romo still trying to hard.   "Last time you did that you didn't help anybody up,"

You don't have to talk just to fill space on tv.

Most teams use the Next Man Up motto. Buffalo needs to implement Next Man Dead because they cannot stop Joe Burrow's offense. 

2 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Most teams use the Next Man Up motto. Buffalo needs to implement Next Man Dead because they cannot stop Joe Burrow's offense. 

I don't find it disrespectful to Hamlin to continue the game. Neither does he. The first question he had for his doctor was "who won?"

You gotta keep playing.

I don't know if I should really be cheering for the Bengals.  But you got to beat the best if you want to be the best.