Sign in to follow this  
kozmiq

Have you had an experience with a Poltergeist or similar apparition

I'm sure this has been discussed here previously .. because everything under the Sun has been BUT

I wrote a piece for an online website taking the position that Poltergeists were a bunch of BS and there was no such thing.  That was a long time ago and there were no ramifications soonafter .. BUT recently, that article came up in a e-mail reply and I laughed and said IF there was a such thing, why hasn't something happened to me.

NOW, I have a rug on my side of the bed about 2' x 8'.  I pull it up to the the night stand and right up next to the bed.  Recently, I find it moved several inches in both directions.  I asked my SO about it and she said she isn't moving it.  I ask the kids and they deny it as well.  Each time, I pull it back to where I keep it and every few days it's moved several inches.  Last week, I yelled into the air, "Hey Poltergeist, mofu, is that all you've got .. just a few inches ?  You ain't sh!t beeoth.  Go to hell !"  A few days later, the rug is a foot down where I had it.  My wife and kids swear they are not doing it.

Now, am I being pranked or is there a Poltergeist not happy with my negative article.

Surely, I'm not the only one with this type experience.  And please excuse me for calling you Shirley.  😁

6 minutes ago, frank said:

Yeah, but I didn’t know who to call. :dunno:

They were the bad guys in the movie, the ghosts just wanted to be free and the ghost busters went around and imprisoned the ghosts.

They should have looked for alternative solutions.

Just now, Engorgeous George said:

They moved the headstones, but they left the bodies!

Yes, and THAT has happened in real life at other places.

Back around 2010 I called up a hooker from craigslist and had her come over. After we were done we were lying in my bed eating some ice cream and watching tv and she kept making sudden head movements and I asked if she was okay. She said we weren't alone and that I had a spirit in my house. Very well could have been, but then again, I am almost certain she was smoking crack in my bathroom. 

• Like 1

Just now, bostonlager said:

Back around 2010 I called up a hooker from craigslist and had her come over. After we were done we were lying in my bed eating some ice cream and watching tv and she kept making sudden head movements and I asked if she was okay. She said we weren't alone and that I had a spirit in my house. Very well could have been, but then again, I am almost certain she was smoking crack in my bathroom. 

I loved Risky Business.

35 minutes ago, kozmiq said:

I'm sure this has been discussed here previously .. because everything under the Sun has been BUT

I wrote a piece for an online website taking the position that Poltergeists were a bunch of BS and there was no such thing.  That was a long time ago and there were no ramifications soonafter .. BUT recently, that article came up in a e-mail reply and I laughed and said IF there was a such thing, why hasn't something happened to me.

NOW, I have a rug on my side of the bed about 2' x 8'.  I pull it up to the the night stand and right up next to the bed.  Recently, I find it moved several inches in both directions.  I asked my SO about it and she said she isn't moving it.  I ask the kids and they deny it as well.  Each time, I pull it back to where I keep it and every few days it's moved several inches.  Last week, I yelled into the air, "Hey Poltergeist, mofu, is that all you've got .. just a few inches ?  You ain't sh!t beeoth.  Go to hell !"  A few days later, the rug is a foot down where I had it.  My wife and kids swear they are not doing it.

Now, am I being pranked or is there a Poltergeist not happy with my negative article.

Surely, I'm not the only one with this type experience.  And please excuse me for calling you Shirley.  😁

You need God, God can, and He will rescue you from all these doubts you post about on here daily, one doesn’t know when it will be to late to act on ones  greatest sin, that sin is not accepting Jesus Christ as ones Lord and Savior.  Please seek Him , He’s waiting for you to do just that.  

Thanks.  

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, kozmiq said:

No, because ghosts/poltergeists don't exist.:dunno:

12 minutes ago, BiPolarBear said:

:dunno: You probably just have restless leg syndrome and you're kicking the rug in your sleep. 

But it's not happening when I'm asleep - it only happens when I'm away from the bedroom during the day.

you probably have a homeless guy sleeping in your bed when you arent home.  nothing to worry about. they are everywhere.

I have a small rug that does the exact same thing.  Is yours on top of carpet, or on hardwood floors?  Mine was on top of carpet, and every few days it would travel a bunch of inches and start butting and curling up against the cabinet it was near, and I would have to pull it back into place.  Finally I got tired of it and moved it into an uncarpeted room.
I figured that the building I live in, or the floor itself, vibrates ever so slightly from activity or footsteps or whatever, and the bottom of the rug and the top of the carpet are interacting in sort of a ratchet-like way that causes movement in only one direction. 🤔
Or you got my poltergeist. :dunno: 

When in Colorado, we lived in mrs' grandparents house for about a year. It is a ranch style home with a basement. her grandmother had committed suicide and mrs stated she always felt her presence in the house. Our dogs would growl at the top of the stairs to the basement and did not like going downstairs.  our daughter was very young at the time and would be very restless at night in her room.  

My wife told me that one evening she told off her grandmother, and our daughter rested peacefully after that.  

that's about it other than partying in a military morgue in the Presidio when in high school

On 2/16/2023 at 1:43 PM, kozmiq said:

But it's not happening when I'm asleep - it only happens when I'm away from the bedroom during the day.

Got a cat? 

I shared all the stories of my haunted house here years ago.  Spider Fantasy researched the history of the house.

One of the things that happened there was that my sister’s blankets would be tugged on at the edges of the bed when she went to bed at night.  She was scarred for life by that.

17 minutes ago, MLCKAA said:

I shared all the stories of my haunted house here years ago.  Spider Fantasy researched the history of the house.

One of the things that happened there was that my sister’s blankets would be tugged on at the edges of the bed when she went to bed at night.  She was scarred for life by that.

My bad. 

On 2/16/2023 at 11:48 AM, weepaws said:

You need God, God can, and He will rescue you from all these doubts you post about on here daily, one doesn’t know when it will be to late to act on ones  greatest sin, that sin is not accepting Jesus Christ as ones Lord and Savior.  Please seek Him , He’s waiting for you to do just that.  

Thanks.  

A Christian might describe not accepting Jesus as a mistake, but it’s not a sin.  Faulted is the human condition.  Failing to believe isn’t the sin.

Worse. I remember one night, there was this freaking noise coming from this ginormous faced large b**** and she just wouldn't shut up. I tried everything and I tried running away I tried everything just could not get far enough away from her insidious screech.

The next day I found out that I've been visited by a Coultergeist. 🧟‍♀️

ive sat front row a few feet from some impressive magicians that pull off all kinds of tricks that boggle the mind.  even if i slept in a haunted house, id assume someone was pranking me if i saw something.